What Sandy Was Not Told Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

"And I thought we were being pretty wild, ... just all of us in one tent."

"Pat! Stop that! ... You don't want to do that, do you!?"

There was a moment of silence.

"I don't know. ... Sounded good. ... Oh, ... do you think that is want Jean was talking about?"

"What? When?"

"When she was warning about too much ... 'fraternizing.' She said something about helping each other."

"She did? ... If she did, I was thinking she meant that we should watch out for each other, ... not what you're apparently thinking."

"I wasn't thinking it before - just occurred to me now. I think she said 'helping ourselves.' Well, we didn't need her suggestion if she meant just doing it to ourselves, everyone doing it to herself."

"You think so? That she meant that?"

"Don't know, but it would make sense, ... as an alternative to problems with the guys, ... and if she thought that way."

"Hmm! Sounds like you're beginning to."

"Hmm! ... Hm-hmm! Only as an alternative, ... like those Dutch girls."

"Stop it! ... You really are!"

"I'm just more curious than you are."

"Absolutely uninhibited, I would say."

Rick and I were being very still during this interesting conversation. I was thinking that it would be very nice to repeat our experiences with Geerta and Marga, well, I guess more about Pat and Trish expanding their experience. I had to suppress a snort at the idea of my wanting them to learn about enjoying sex with another girl.

Pat continued:

"Just more curious. ... Okay, less inhibited. Yeah, I would be willing to do it, ... curious to; it must be good if guys like it, and I wouldn't care who did it to me - within reason. ... I'm not worried about ... changing sides, ... just curious."

"And oversexed."

"Just don't want to be deprived, ... if there is an alternative."

"Hmmm! Not likely, if you'll admit that. Talk to Jean. ... Let's go to sleep."

Rick and I did snort now, and the girls then did, too, apparently having forgotten that we were overhearing their conversation. I asked if they wanted to go back to their tent, but Pat replied:

"And have them ask us what we've been doing?" Trish chuckled and agreed:

"Especially after this. Need to sleep on it, and best not see them when they can quiz us too long. Good night."

She rolled towards me, inviting me to put a thigh between hers. Rick pulled our other sleeping bag up to cover us, and he and Pat settled down. I put my arm around Trish, and after more "good nights," it was silent in the tent.

When I awoke, I had again turned on my other side, vaguely remembering that Trish had straightened out her legs in the night. Yes, I felt her ass against mine; she had also turned over, and it was quite warm, the sun shining on the tent. I looked at my watch and saw that it was still quite early, however, and liked that, also the recognition that I didn't have to go to the bathroom, although - hm-hmm - I did have an early morning erection.

I pushed to cover down to my waist, thinking it must be even warmer for the girls, lying between Rick and me. And then I liked the thought that we would be able to see them naked, now that it was light in the tent. Of course, we already had a pretty good idea of what their figures were like, but it still would be nice. Were their nipples pale pink, darker pink, maybe more beige, tan lines from bikinis? Probably not, coming from England.

"Good idea," I heard Pat remark and felt her push the cover down on her side, now leaving us all half uncovered.

"Um-hmm," Rick and Trish agreed, confirming that we were all awake. One of the girls kicked the cover back from our legs - nice, apparently no problem with nudity. Trish snorted, however, so it must have been Pat that kicked the cover back. Then she snorted and said:

"Good morning, everyone," and we all responded.

I moved away from Trish and rolled over to face her. She turned her head back to give me a smile, and then rolled towards me. I moved a little further to give her space and put my arm under her head.

"Um-hmm," she agreed, smiling again, maybe a little wryly. Her nipples were light pink - and popped up when she saw me glance at them, no noticeable tan line, or tan – nice white skin. Pat was still facing Rick, and did have a slight tan line on her back from a bikini. Then she rolled on her back in the space Trish had left, just snorting with a smile when she saw me look at her breasts, glancing at Rick, who was also looking at them: larger than Trish's - but we knew that - with darker nipples and generally less pale skin, even where her bikini had been.

I guess I was staring; Pat chuckled and asked:

"Like what you see?" The others chuckled, Rick with a nod, and I replied:

"Very. Before I rolled over, I was suddenly wondering about the color of your nipples, couldn't see anything last night, ... just knew they were all very good."

They all snickered, and the girls' nipples tightened. I rubbed Trish's, and then Rick rubbed Pat's. Trish snorted and asked:

"What did you expect?"

"I don't know, some are more beige than pink."

"One of the Dutch girls?" Pat suggested.

"Hm-umm," Rick replied: "... they were nice and rosy, ... like Trish's."

The girls chuckled and I explained:

"None I have seen - not too many - but in Hustler some are. I heard that in Playboy they use make-up on them sometimes."

The girls chuckled again, and Rick and I massaged the breasts we were still holding. Pat chuckled again and asked:

"How late is it, ... or how early?"

Rick turned his wrist up so that he could see his watch and said that it was about half past six, and then asked:

"Is that early or late?"

"Early, breakfast is at eight."

"And you don't want to give your tentmates much time to quiz you," I commented.

"What are you thinking?" Trish asked, and then smirked.

"Well, we have to pass the time somehow, ... unless someone thinks they can go back to sleep."

We all chuckled - again - and then Pat snickered and suggested:

We could talk about what we want to see in Venice."

We all snickered at her obviously facetious remark that only emphasized the more obvious alternative, considering how we had spent the night.

Rick moved his hand to Pat's other breast and rubbed her nipple and agreed - just as facetiously:

"Yeah, I suppose so, but I only know about Saint Mark's and the Doges' palace."

"And the Grand Canal," Trish added, smirking.

"And the Lido, "Grand Hotel" or whatever it is called," Pat suggested, also smirking.

" 'Hotel des Bains', Trish corrected her, and I liked that she pronounced the French correctly as she added:

"But we're not going there, and certainly not in such a hotel."

We all nodded and were silent for a moment, then Pat snorted again and said:

"Well, I guess we used up that topic."

We all snickered again, and Rick and I massaged their breasts, not without effect, and the girls nodded with a soft "um-hmm" of approval. After a few moments of enjoying that, Rick winked at me and said:

"Well, if no one wants to talk, there is something else we can do ... with our mouths."

We all snorted, sharing grins, and Pat agreed:

"Yeah, I did think of that," and I saw her hand slip down to Rick's cock, and then Trish's hand found mine as she smiled at me. Rick's and my hand slid down to their pussies, and they opened their thighs.

Well, that was settled, we were going to do it again, and I guess we all knew that we had been expecting that we would eventually, although no one wanted to suggest it too directly.

The girls quickly had our cocks aroused - I could see his - and the girls' pussy were responding to what our fingers were doing, when Pat snorted and remarked:

"I guess this is about when those Dutch girls started fondling each other."

Trish started slightly, and I replied:

No, earlier; we were still fondling their breasts."

"Rosy nipples," Rick added with a snicker, and then to my surprise said:

"We always took turns - or they did - just happened the second night, and thereafter."

" 'Took turns'? You mean ...?" Trish asked.

"Yeah," I explained: "... she - the one I was with .... Oh, forget the details, we did, change partners. Kind of a good idea, actually, avoiding the implication that we were couples, ... when we knew we were just ..."

"Like us," Pat interjected, saving me from finding words.

"Oh!" Trish responded and looked at Rick and asked:

"And you were thinking ...?"

"Good idea," Pat interjected again, this time saving Rick from finding a reply.

"You want to?" Trish asked, looking at me.

"Not if you don't want to," I replied gallantly.

"I do!" Pat interjected, and then snickered and added:

"Just to have something to write home about."

We all snickered, almost laughed, and Pat and I exchanged glances. Yeah, I wanted to, too. After a moment, Trish snorted with a nod, grinning wryly and agreed:

"If you want to."

"You won't be disappointed," Pat remarked and sat up and began to climb over Trish.

Rick gave me a silly grin, and I added to Pat's comment:

"Rick won't be either."

Trish gave me a funny smile and then rolled towards Rick, who was sitting up and beginning to turn around.

Pat apparently wanted to be on top, straddling my head with her legs, giving me a good view of her pussy as she found my now less aroused cock with her hand. Trish and Rick settled down on their sides, curling up together. I stroked her ass, but then Rick's hand was holding it, and Pat had my cock in her mouth, as I drew her ass down and discovered her pussy with my tongue. Now I was an expert - ten days with Geerta and Marga - and Pat was, too - with whomever - and she knew what and where she wanted to feel it on her pussy, and it sure seemed that I knew how to please her, and there was no question that she wanted me to come in her mouth; she had said as much the night before.

It suddenly occurred to me to wonder who Pat could write home to about what we were doing. Of course, I knew that she hadn't really meant that, but I pushed her hips up a bit and asked - we were in no hurry.

I felt her chuckle on my cock, and then she raised her head, letting him slip from her mouth, and after a moment replied:

"My cousin, ... maybe - hm-hmm - or her brother."

Rick and Trish snickered - as best they could in their position, and then Pat was sucking my cock again, and I enjoying her juicy pussy, that soon became even juicier.

Oh, that's good! I love the taste of an aroused, spurting pussy! And Pat loved to have a cock come in her mouth! She sucked and caressed him until he couldn't come any more, and then sloshed my come around with apparent delight until she swallowed it, humming with a long, satisfied sounding "Mmmm!" that vibrated on my sensitive cock.

Rick and Trish took longer, but I knew that it could only be just as good for them - if not better, if they could enjoy it longer. Pat rolled off me, fondling my cock and balls with her hand, and we waited for them to have their orgasms.

They sure did! Pat clutched my balls when we heard the grunts and moans of their climax and felt the jerks of their bodies. We waited for them to recover. I was recalling Pat's comment to Trish, and she must have, too, murmuring after a minute or two:

"Pat was right," and chuckled.

"He was, too," Rick agreed and gave her pussy a noisy kiss.

I gave Pat's one, and we all snickered, and Pat held my soft cock up and gave it a kiss.

More chuckles, and then we all sat up, looking appreciatively at each other, and then down at our sexes, just the pubic hairs of the girls, but Rick and I now knew what they both concealed.

"Maybe I'd better not write home," Pat remarked with a grin.

"You can decide that in a couple of days, ... or nights," I suggested, liking the opportunity to suggest that we still had two nights together. She snorted slightly with a nod.

Trish had a more serious expression her face after a moment, glancing at Pat, and then asked her:

"Were you serious about that last night, ... you know, ... done it if I had let you?"

Pat looked a little startled at her question and then snorted and replied:

"I sure would have been surprised. ... I don't know ... now. ... I might have, last night. Hmm! Yeah, I guess, maybe, if you had said you wanted me to, just said you didn't mind. We were all feeling pretty good and uninhibited."

"Like I did about your sucking my breasts," Trish murmured thoughtfully and then added:

"Really? ... Hmm! ... I guess it shouldn't make much difference to me, if you know what I mean, ... if you thought that was your thing."

Pat snorted, while Rick and I tried to look non-committal, although I was liking Trish's train of thought. Then she exclaimed softly:

"But I got to go. Where're my pants and shirt? Can you bring my other things?"

She found them, smiling a little wryly as she pulled her pants over her bare bottom, and just got her shirt on enough to cover herself before leaving the tent as she remarked that she hoped there wasn't a queue.

Of course, then we all felt that we had to go, not so desperately as Trish, but we also forewent our underwear, Rick and I collecting our towels and toilet kits. Pat snorted as she stuffed hers and Trish's bras and panties into her pockets, and then we set off. Along the way, Pat decided to get their washing gear from their tent, remarking as she left us:

"Face the questions alone, maybe better after what Trish just said."

We nodded and returned her wry smile and went on to the washhouse, Rick remarking with a grin:

"Are we just lucky, or have we developed some kind of team spirit?"

We waited for the girls outside the washhouse and agreed to catch the ferry their group took. After breakfast, we tagged along behind their group - more females than males - wondering if the girls with Pat and Trish were their tentmates, Mary and Jean, and wondered what had been asked and told about us. On the ferry, their group spread around among the other passengers. Pat and Trish found us, followed by the girls we had seen them with, whom they introduced. Pat rolled her eyes, suggesting that they may have had an interesting conversation with them. Jean looked like she was maybe a year or two older, sporty, self-confident, sort of my idea of an Australian girl from the outback who could ride horses and herd sheep. Mary was younger, looked like she could be sixteen, sweet face with chestnut-colored hair, and ... well, big "headlights" - not too big, but so that they couldn't be overseen. Pat and Trish snorted silently when they saw us notice them. They explained that they had full day's program, and we agreed to meet in the evening if we didn't happen to catch the same ferry back. Mary and Jean didn't look too pleased at the implication that they might spend the night with us again, but wished us a good day of sightseeing, and Jean suggested that we would probably see each other around during the day: "Tourists all go to the same places."

She was right. While we found our way around, reading our guide books, we ran into the group several times, sometimes eavesdropping on their guide's description. At the end of the day, we lost track of them, lost our way back to the ferry - easy to happen in Venice. We once discovered that we had gone in a circle. We decided to have dinner in town, skipping the next ferry. Rick thought we shouldn't, but then agreed with my argument that letting the girls wonder where we were would just increase their interest.

When we got back to the campsite, they were looking for us - well, waiting at the bar with their group, but saw us immediately. They accepted our explanation and then suggested that we move off to the end of the terrace, away from their group, snorting with chuckles as we did.

"How did it go this morning?" I asked Pat. She snickered, and Trish then did, too.

"Pretty well. Jean assumed the obvious, but Mary wanted to really know. She can be surprisingly innocently open."

"How old is she? Looks sixteen," Rick interjected. Trish replied:

"Eighteen - but you're right - except for ..." and she gestured at her breasts with a grin: and sometimes acts like it." We all chuckled, and Pat added:

"Yeah, when I was alone with Jean, she said that when they went to bed, Mary had asked if she thought we were really 'doing it'. She did, of course. Oh, she said that she didn't seem to be that innocent about that, and said she warned her a bit again about the guys in the group."

"Not so many," I remarked.

"Hm-hmm, not enough to go around," Pat agreed: "... or maybe so that they have to 'go around' more, the problem: their assuming we all want them to. Jean had told us to watch out for the couriers, the guys driving and are in charge. They are nice and helpful, but one doesn't want them to think they can have just anyone they want."

Trish nodded and picked up the conversation:

"Well, anyway, they - Jean and Mary - suggested that you join us tonight."

"For what?!" Rick blurted.

The girls snorted with grins, obviously understanding his question, and Pat replied:

"We're not sure, but they offered to buy the wine."

"I guess we can't refuse, ... don't want to, thank you," I responded, getting a nod from Rick.

"When I was alone with Jean, she seemed more curious about you than I had expected.

"Hmmm! Did she suggested that, since you should be careful of the boys in the group ...?"

Trish and Pat snorted, and Pat replied:

"Not really."

"But it did occur to us," Trish added with a smirk, Pat nodding with one of her own.

"Our good luck," Rick commented with a smile, but then asked:

"All of you? ... Did you tell them about the Dutch girls?"

Pat shook her head and then grinned and said:

"But I thought of them, like you were telling us last night."

"Oh, ... two at a time?" I asked.

She snorted with a slight nod:

"Well, it occurred to me, when I wondered what they might have in mind."

We all smirked, and Rick suggested:

"Or two of you will have to ... go off in a corner."

Trish looked like she was blushing at this suggestion, but Pat just chuckled.

"Well, we'll go and take a shower - and shave," I concluded the discussion: "Meet you here or at your tent?"

They told us how to find their tent, and Rick and I drained our glasses and went off, snickering.

Snickering again, we found the way to their tent, a little relieved that the others were still at the bar and not around to watch us. It was big enough to stand up in, and the girls were all there, of course, welcoming us almost a little formally, maybe nervously. I wondered if it was suggestive that they had spread out all their sleeping bags with their air mattresses closer together than I imagined they would be otherwise. Not to show favourites, Rick and I sat down between Mary and Trish, and Jean and Pat, respectively. A larger bottle of wine was already open - not entirely full - and was passed around. Then Jean and Mary asked us about our travels.

Rick and I took turns telling. When we got to Florence, Pat and Trish glanced at us expectantly, and I told that we had intended to go on to Rome. Of course, that elicited the awaited question about why we hadn't. With a chuckle, Rick told that we had met two Dutch girls.

"Like here?" Mary asked, looking back and forth at us questioningly, and then added:

"Oh, I mean, if you didn't go on to Rome, you must have stayed with them.

The other girls snorted softly with slight smiles, and I replied:

"Um-hmm, we hitch-hiked with them back to Cologne."

"Oooh, really! Better than going to Rome. 'See Rome and die.' What's that in Italian?"

"I don't know, but ... well, Rome won't go away, but the girls were."

Mary grinned and murmured:

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers