What Sandy Was Not Told Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

"Must have been good," adding louder: "And then?"

"We took the train back down here," Rick answered.

"Did you know about them?" she asked, looking over at Pat and Trish.

They nodded and then chuckled, glancing at each other. The bottle had been passed during our telling, and now Trish had a drink and passed it to Pat, giving her a nod. Pat drank and then chuckled again and replied:

"Yeah, sounded like they had a good time ... - hm-hmm! - especially when they found out that the girls ..."

She didn't finish her sentence. I glanced at Mary, who didn't seem to understand, but a snort from Jean suggested that she did.

"Did what?" Mary asked.

"Probably slept together," Jean answered in a neutral tone.

"Oh! ... You mean, ... like that?!" and she looked at us again, more surprised than questioningly.

"Um-hmm," I confirmed.

"Oh! ... And that made it ... - what did you say - 'especially' good?! ... I'd have thought ..."

She left her sentence unfinished. The girls all snorted again as Mary looked at us questioningly. Rick picked up the conversation:

"Um-hmm. More variety."

"And 'variety is the spice of life'," Jean added with a snort and knowing smile.

While Pat and Trish and Rick and I exchanged glances that seemed to suggest that we were enjoying the way the conversation was going, Mary looked at Jean as though she were beginning to understand. Jean just nodded.

"Oh, like that, ... all four of you, ... together. Oh! ... Oh, I guess so; a girl at school once asked me in the showers if we wanted to do it together, to each other - we all knew that we all did it to ourselves, ... - hm-hmm! - even back in four-bed rooms. We didn't, but everyone knew that some roommates did, the last two years when we had two-bed rooms, and they sure liked boys. We all did, but they were more ... 'open' about it. All four of you together? ... Hmm! Every which way?"

We all chuckled, Mary more giggling, and I replied:

"I think so," and took the bottle from Pat and had a swig and passed it to Jean, who drank, while Mary giggled again, apparently now from a greater appreciation of what "every which way" could include. She took the bottle from Jean and had a good drink, and then remarked:

"Oooh, that must have been good! ... Did you ... uh ... do that, too? You know. ... We never did that, ... he never did that to me."

We all snickered again, and I replied:

"If you mean what I think, yes. ... But we hadn't done it before, and the girls hadn't either, not to boys."

Jean chuckled loudly, and Pat and Trish looked like they appreciated this admission, while I was thinking that Mary at least knew something about sex and apparently wasn't a virgin.

Whether it was the wine or just her innocent outspokenness, Mary remarked:

"Oooh, I'd like that!"

There was moment of startled silence. It was now too dark to see the others' expressions, maybe cover for Jean's putting her hand on my thigh as she replied:

"Don't we all."

Pat and Trish agreed emphatically: "Um-hmm!"

Jean squeezed my thigh, and I found hers in return, and Pat's, too, hearing her softer "um-hmm" of agreement and one from Trish, and a soft "Oh!" from Mary, and then a muffled giggle and agreeing: "um-hmm."

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers