What Sandy's Friend Told Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanted to know if it tastes the same. I guess so," and she snickered, and we all did too.

"I wondered about that too," Geerta remarked, chuckling and adding:

"This morning, when I had them both."

We all chuckled, and Marga smiled and agreed:

"Yes, that's when I thought of it. I thought you might." Then she grinned and asked:

"Do we?"

Rick and I snickered as we exchanged glances and nods, and then I replied:

"As the expert for the evening, I think so. ... As best as I can remember, also pretty much the same."

Rick nodded in agreement as the girls snickered, and then Geerta snorted and said:

"I got to go, and that tastes different, ... well, at least I think it must."

We all chuckled again as she started to get up and then followed her. She and Marga used the toilet, snickering as they watched us go together in the washbasin. We washed ourselves with some more snickers: cocks, pussies, Geerta's and my faces.

And then we went to bed, lying like the night before. As I was about to fall asleep with my arm around one of them - I can't remember which one - someone asked sleepily:

"Do we have enough rubbers?" One of the girls replied: "Yes," and we went to sleep.

We needed two in the morning - again.

Foregoing the details, Marga - no longer reticent - said that she wanted to do it to Geerta and turned around on the bed, making it apparent that she wanted Geerta to do it to her, too. They started to, between Rick and me. After a few moments, Geerta murmured:

"Fuck us."

So we did, of course, while they continued to enjoy eating each other's pussies. It was like the previous morning, but even more arousing: not just the awareness of how their pussies were responding to what they were doing when we held still in them, but also knowing they were enjoying what they were doing, hearing them humming appreciatively and hearing their moist noises - and their massaging our balls, well, mine, at least, until she couldn't move them any more - hm-hmm! And then we all came, real fucking good, ... real cunt-licking and fucking good! And some cocksucking, too, to arouse us when we started, and before we put the rubber on, for a few moments Geerta had had me between Marga's lips so she could lick us both - nice!

The girls propped their legs up, and we just lay there until we had recovered, going soft in their pussies. When my cock slipped out of Marga's, Geerta took the rubber off and licked me, and then she snickered and held it up, letting it brush Marga as she said:

"Give me the other one; now we can both see if they taste different."

We all snickered, and Marga did, taking mine from Geerta. With another snicker, they both did, like Marga had the night before.

"Hm-hmm! ... Um-hmm, ... hm-umm," they agreed, and then Geerta licked me again as though she wanted to make sure.

We all chuckled and then sat up, and then all felt that we had to go to the bathroom and did. When I told them how arousing it had been to feel how aroused the girls were from what they had been doing - both mornings - Rick nodded with a grin, and the girls nodded with smirks. Marga replied:

"Not just for you," and Geerta nodded her agreement, adding:

"That's almost too good, ... well, I mean, ... it can't be 'too good', but married life could be ..."

"Just call me," Marga interrupted her with another smirk, and we all snorted.

Rick and I washed ourselves a bit while one of the girls began her shower. We dressed and got back to our room and showered and shaved. At breakfast, with other guests present, there was some play about asking if everyone had slept well, but when one of the girls asked if boiled eggs in America taste the same, we could hardly suppress our snickers.

We had another good day of sightseeing, perhaps a little subdued by the recognition that it was our last day together, or maybe because we had just had enough of visiting churches and museums. Nonetheless, we dutifully sought out the places recommended in our guide book and found them with Marga's help, having a bratwurst and beer for lunch, Dutch treat, I mean, each of us paid for their own. Rick and I agreed that we would treat the girls to a good dinner, and they accepted our offer. So in the evening, we found as nice a restaurant as we dared to enter in our informal clothing and had a good farewell dinner.

On the way back to the hotel, we got another bottle of wine, "just one," the girls said, but with promising looks as they explained that they wanted to start home early the next morning. Rick and I did too, having decided that we just had to go back to Italy and see Venice, having missed Rome.

The man at the desk in the hotel greeted us and gave us the keys to our rooms, with a smile that perhaps suggested that he knew that we had been sharing them. The others all seemed have had the same thought; snickering slightly after we left him, but that was good, confirming that we all had the same thing in mind, and we agreed to meet in our room after showers.

Following the girls' lead from the previous evening, Rick and I only put on Bermuda shorts to greet the girls when they knocked. They were wearing rather rumpled dresses and grinned as they greeted us. When the door was closed, they both began to unbutton them, smirking as they pushed them off their shoulders, revealing that they weren't wearing bras, of course, and snickering when Rick and I started to take off our shorts, revealing that we didn't have anything on under them, and they weren't wearing panties, we soon discovered, all of us snickering at our mutual anticipation of our last evening together.

We stood around naked, smirking as I opened the wine. Rick snorted and remarked:

"Looks like you want to get to bed early for a good night's sleep."

We all chuckled, maybe nervous release at the so obvious recognition that it was really all and only about sex, so obvious that it was a little embarrassing.

"Um-hmm, something like that," Geerta agreed with a smirk that belied what she had said, as did her suddenly aroused nipples, and then added:

"Marga wants to try something different."

Marga looked a little embarrassed, her nice nipples also popping out. I smiled at her and handed her the bottle and said:

"Cheers, here's looking at you," and did, pointedly - well, at her pointy nipples - which didn't reduce her embarrassment, nor when I added:

"That sounds good. What?"

She drank, rather than reply, but Geerta did with a snicker:

"She wants to know if we can all do it to each other," and wagged her tongue between her lips with a smirk.

Marga snorted, nodding after she had managed to swallow and passed the bottle to Geerta as Rick and I grinned. He remarked:

"Oh, that's a good idea. I bet we can."

We all nodded with snorts, and he and I drank from the bottle. I passed it to Marga, agreeing:

"Of course. Good idea. Nice and slow; I want to enjoy that."

"Um-hmm," she agreed with a smile as Geerta drank.

"Any preference?" I asked.

She shook her head with a smirk and replied:

"Just a nice ... cock."

That was the first time any of us had used a word for it. When Geerta nodded in agreement, Rick snorted and replied:

"Oh, that's good; I was worried for a moment."

We all laughed, more than was necessary, again nervous release at his inference that maybe she had been considering doing it to Geerta and leaving Rick or me to do it to the other. As we passed the bottle around, Geerta snickered and said:

"Marga thinks we should lie back-to-back; she likes to lick it that way."

"Geerta!"

"I do too; she's right."

We all snorted at this admission and Marga's response, and I replied to Marga:

"You think about it more than I thought, ... but you're right; we like it that way best, at least, I do."

Rick grinned with another snort and nodded, then remarking:

"Yeah, that will be good. Let's."

Someone put the bottle aside, and the girls got on the bed, raising a thigh as we joined them.

"Nice and soft," Geerta remarked as she found my cock, ... or was it Marga? Anyway, Geerta said it, and he was, nice and soft in whosever warm, moist mouth, as my tongue began to explore in a freshly washed, unaroused pussy.

We really had been having a lot of sex, every night for ... ten days? It just felt nice and familiar, good, but not like the first nights, immediately aroused. Geerta remarked again with a snicker:

"You've been fucking around too much."

Yeah, I was in Marga's mouth; she nodded. I felt better knowing that Rick was also being slow to arouse, and Geerta's pussy also wasn't as aroused as the first night. Of course, then we all were, enjoying it nice and slow, Rick and I alternating between fondling the breasts of the girl who was eating us or the one we were eating. But it didn't seem like anyone was getting close to coming, just a nice erotic foursome. Is it an orgy if no one comes?

"Let's do it like this morning," I suggested.

The others agreed immediately. The girls rolled towards each other, quickly finding where Rick and I had been, while we got rubbers and moved behind them, they quickly guiding us into each other's pussy, and then it got better, still nice and slow, but anticipation is ninety percent ..., and it was being real good, feeling their - well, Marga's - pussy squeezing my cock; it obviously felt good for her, too, and from her aroused moans, and for Geerta, too, from hers, and from the moist sounds they were making in each other's pussy.

So eventually we all came, most satisfactorily, but also a bit of relief. "All fucked out" is the right expression, I guess. We just lay there until our cocks slipped out. I guess the others felt the same way; no one said anything. It seemed obvious that it was the last time. Rick and I took off our rubbers, and we all sat up, smiling at each other, but still not saying anything, until Geerta suggested:

"Let's finish the wine."

As we passed the bottle around, she glanced at Marga and said:

"If you don't mind, we want to start early, think it would be easier if we sleep in our room."

Marga nodded, and Rick and I did, too. So we finished the wine, and they put on their dresses, all of us chuckling that that was all they had on. We agreed when to meet for breakfast, and they returned to their room.

After Rick closed the door, he remarked:

"Fuck! Was that one or two honeymoons?"

"Two," I replied, and we chuckled, but then both looked a little abashed at our so immediate summation of the past days.

But in the morning at breakfast - we were the first guests - when the girls smirked and said something about the best vacation they had ever had, I told them about Rick's comment, and they snickered and nodded.

When we were checking out, we offered to help them with their backpacks to the start of the autobahn, where they would start hitch-hiking, but they said that Marga knew how to get there by bus, so we all shook hands - a bit formal, but that is how things are in Europe, maybe with telling smiles. Yeah, they both said "two" with smirks, and then we parted.

Rick and I found our way to the train station and caught the first train with a connection to Italy, but that is another story.

12