What She Really Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Engrossed in the action going on between our wives, Grant and I knelt, silently squirming, beside the bed. As Kim struggled to catch her breath, and Monica continued to lap at the cunt that still quivered before her, I looked down to see that my cockhead was no longer covered by Grant's foreskin. The excitement of watching the two women had apparently caused our erections to rise from their previously joined positions. Our members now stood as two angry, purple columns, joined only by a bridge of precum which stretched from a clear bead on the tip of my organ to the gathering of wrinkled skin that still covered my friend's dickhead. Each cock would occasionally spasm involuntarily, adding more juice to the thin strand, until the bridge drooped down to touch our thighs. I noticed that we were both breathing hard. The steady vibration inside my ass seemed to have slowed a bit, but the sensations I was feeling from my cock, balls, prostate, and nipples were more intense than ever before.

Monica, meanwhile, had moved from her kneeling position between Kim's thighs, and was reclining beside my wife. She reached for the wineglasses, and offered one to her friend. They sipped the wine while observing the effects that their activities were having on their husbands. Kim slipped a hand between Monica's legs, and ran her fingers over the slick pussy she found there. After collecting some of her friend's nectar, she held it to her face, sampling the womanly fragrance before licking her fingers clean. Kim set her glass down, and gathered more of the juice from between Monica's wet cuntlips, then spread it smoothly over each of her friend's erect nipples. Licking it off, she savored the taste as she buried her nose under the arms that now wrapped around her. She embraced Monica, their nipples rubbing against each other. "Now you have to let me return the favor," Kim whispered, lying flat on the bed, and urging Monica to kneel over her face. Monica straddled her friend's head, her hot pussy inches above my wife's mouth. She was facing toward the foot of the bed, so Kim was getting her first close-up view of another woman's cunt and asshole. I saw her eyes close as she breathed deeply, inhaling the smell of her best friend's most intimate openings. Her tongue reached out to lick the pussy that Monica was offering her. She traced the length of the moist slit, and continued upward, pulling the rounded hips down so she could also get her first taste of a woman's anus.

Grant knelt before me, staring transfixed at the sight of my wife slithering her tongue into the asshole of his own wife. His cock seemed to throb anew. I could see that his foreskin was now full to overflowing with the flow from his penis, and the entire shaft of his cock was now wet with the precum that was running from the tip. I realized that my own cock was in a similar condition.

I returned my attention to the women, watching with awe as my wife moved from asshole to pussy with her mouth, occasionally running her tongue over Monica's clit. Monica crouched over her friend's face, her head thrown back and eyes closed tightly, while she moved back and forth over Kim's tongue. She slid forward, encouraging my wife to slide her tongue deeply inside her asshole. Her breathing was rapid and shallow, and trickles of perspiration were rolling down her body as she became more and more aroused. Kim slid her hand over Monica's dripping pussy, inserting a couple of fingers while thumbing her friend's button. Monica's legs suddenly tensed, then buckled, and she grasped my wife's probing hand, pressing it closer to her hot cunt. At the same time, she ground her anal opening down hard onto Kim's mouth, and her body jerked repeatedly. I could see rivulets of cunt juice running toward her asshole, which was now clamped tightly around my wife's buried tongue.

When Monica finally relaxed, she fell slowly forward onto Kim's body. Her anal sphincter released its grip on Kim's tongue, and my wife began lapping at the pussy juice that covered Monica's cuntlips. "I can't believe we're just getting warmed up," breathed Monica while exhaustedly stroking Kim's pussy. "My God! You're dripping again!" she exclaimed, as her fingers sank into her friend's gooey slit. "I know," answered my wife between licks. "That was the hottest thing I have ever experienced!"

Just then, the doorbell rang. "Oh God," said Monica, her tone a mixture of excitement and apprehension. "They're here!" The women rose from the bed, and left the room, still naked. I heard the front door open, and then the sounds of male voices as our wives invited them inside. I looked at Grant, who was staring back at me, both of us still unsure what direction the evening would take.

Chapter 4

Footsteps approached the doorway to the playroom where my best friend, Grant, and I knelt, naked, bound and sweating. We could hear the giggling of our wives, mixed with numerous male voices I did not recognize. I looked up to see my wife, Kim, as she stepped into the room, her naked shoulders wrapped in the muscular arms of a young black man. Her friend Monica followed, flanked by two other young blacks, each of whom was groping one of her tits. With a start, I realized that the man who was so casually stroking Kim's naked body was Thomas, the summer intern at her office. I had met him several times over drinks during after-work outings with my wife and her co-workers. He was a student at the local college, earning some summer income and work experience between semesters. "You remember Thomas, don't you, dear?" my wife said to me. "He and some of his fraternity brothers are going to help me make some of my fantasies a reality this weekend."

While she was talking, the doorway was filled with one tall, athletic black guy after another, all of whom appeared to be around twenty years old. I counted ten in all, ranging from about a six-foot bodybuilder type to a lanky, broad-shouldered giant, who looked like one of the power forwards on the school's basketball team. "Damn!" said the one nearest me. "Whatta we got here, a couple of faggots?" The muscular young man with the shaved head was staring at Grant and me with a smirk on his face. "No, those are our husbands," replied Kim, smiling at me as she spoke. "As far as I know, this is the first time either of them has actually touched another naked man. Beginning tonight, though, they will be doing whatever Monica and I tell them to do, and they will not question any of our instructions. Isn't that right, boys?" she asked. Grant nodded slowly, his eyes downcast, seemingly unable to look the new guests in the face. Feeling the humiliation of being exposed in this way, I also bowed my head, and nodded submissively.

Moving across the room, my wife continued, "For starters, Monica and I are going to make them watch their wives get the fucking of their lives from a bunch of strong, young, black studs. Our husbands are not here for their own pleasure. They are here only to watch, and to serve us for our pleasure. If you like, they can serve you as well."

"We have instructed them not to cum until we give them permission to do so," Monica joined in. "And that is certainly not going to happen before everyone else here has cum at least once." She smiled wickedly. "They seemed to like it when they got to rub their dicks against each other earlier. I hope they can control that impulse while the rest of us enjoy ourselves first. Maybe later we can all watch while the two of them get each other off. I think I'd like to see that."

My ears were burning, and my face was flushed hot with shame. These men were going to fuck our wives in front of us while we sat powerless to stop them. Worse, our wives were the ones who set this all up, and they were now flaunting our submission to them before these strangers. At the same time, however, I felt a rush of excitement at the realization of what was to come.

"You see, a couple of weeks ago Thomas and I got to talking over drinks after work," Kim said, leading her co-worker to stand next to where Grant and I knelt on the floor. "I was curious whether or not it was true that black men really have bigger cocks than whites. Thomas told me that he couldn't say for sure, since the only white cocks he had seen were in the locker room, and they were always soft. He asked me if I wanted to find out the answer for myself, since I had more experience with white men who were erect. I wasn't sure how I felt about the direction the conversation was taking, but I had had a few drinks, and I have to admit I was getting a bit excited by the thought of getting this intimate with someone other than my own husband. Thomas placed my hand on his thigh, and I could feel his cock through the material of his pants. At first, I thought he was already hard, but then I felt it start to swell as I wrapped my fingers around it. I couldn't believe that he could be carrying something in his pants that felt so much larger than any cock I had ever held."

As she spoke, Kim was slowly opening the front of Thomas's shirt, revealing his smooth, hairless, athletic chest. His skin was the color of milk chocolate, with small, dark nipples capping his pectoral muscles. She pressed her lips against the center of his chest, and licked slowly upward, leaving a slick trail up to the base of his neck. She slipped his shirt over the broad shoulders, and he pulled the sleeves down his sinewy arms, letting the shirt drop to the floor behind him, as Kim resumed her narrative.

"Thomas thought it was funny that the stereotype of black men is that they all want to fuck white women. He said he believes that it is really white women that fantasize about sex with black men. He asked if I ever thought about taking a huge, black cock inside me when I am having sex with you. I know I've never mentioned this to you, but I admitted to Thomas that I sometimes have that kind of fantasy. He asked me to describe my favorite fantasy for him, and I did. I could feel the bulge inside his pants expanding down his thigh while I told him what I imagined it might feel like to be taken by a big, black stud."

"I guess I must have hesitated at the end, because Thomas asked me if there was more to my fantasy than I was admitting." Kim paused. "I told him that I sometimes dreamed that it wasn't just one man, but a whole room full of men, all with gigantic, thick, black cocks, and that they were fucking me one after the other. I was being taken in the cunt and the ass, sometimes at the same time, and I was sucking their huge rods until they filled my mouth with their seed." Kim's hands had loosened Thomas's belt, and she was pulling the zipper of his pants down. I watched as she slipped the waistband of his trousers down, revealing a pair of black, satin boxers that were straining to contain the young man's swollen meat. My wife caressed the large organ through the satin material as she continued her story.

"Thomas told me that he had a number of friends and fraternity brothers who fit the description of the men in my fantasy. He said that, if I really wanted to try it, they could help me make the fantasy real. I was excited by the idea, but I was also scared. I told him that I love my husband, and I could never sneak around on him behind his back. That's when he suggested that you might like to watch me get fucked over and over by a bunch of big, black cocks. I remembered that your favorite scenes in porn flicks are where some slut is getting her pussy and ass reamed by a couple of guys who are always hung like horses. I realized that maybe guys DO enjoy watching a huge cock in action."

"Of course, I had to run the idea past Monica to see what she thought. She told me if I didn't do it, she was going to take Thomas up on his offer for herself. We decided to do it together. She was the one who came up with the suggestion that, instead of just ALLOWING the two of you to watch, it would be even more exciting if we FORCED you to watch us get fucked by ten black men." Kim then pulled Thomas's shorts down for my first view of his enormous organ. She groaned with lust when she wrapped her fingers around the shaft, raising it for my inspection. "So what do you think? Do you want to see me suck this nice big cock before I let Thomas be the first of ten black men to pump my pussy and my ass full of hot cum?"

My wife was standing next to me, naked, and stroking the half-erect cock of her young, black co-worker. Thomas's cock was even longer and thicker than Grant's. He, too, was uncircumcised, and the heavy foreskin still covered the bulbous head of his rapidly swelling tool. The shaft of his organ was considerably darker than the rest of his body, as was the loose scrotum that hung below. Kim pulled back the loose skin of his cock to uncover the large head. His glans was a slightly lighter shade of brown than the thick shaft, and was outlined with a flared corona that was even paler in color. As the foreskin peeled back from the tip, it spread some of the precum that oozed from his pisshole over the smooth surface of the glans. He was standing close enough that I could smell the odor of his hot cock as I watched my wife run her tongue across the tip, savoring her first taste of black dick.

I heard a low moan from Grant, and I turned to see that Monica had stripped the bodybuilder to the waist. She ran her fingers across his muscular chest. "I want to see what this big boy can do for me," she said. She kissed and licked his sweaty pecs, lingering on his nipples while she unzipped his pants. Dropping to her knees, she lowered his pants, and rubbed her face sensuously over the large bulge inside his bikini briefs. Her attentions were having a noticeable effect, as we could see his cock swelling to a full erection inside the thin material. He kicked off his shoes while she slipped his pants completely to the floor. By now, the flimsy briefs were losing their battle to contain his huge cock, and the head was beginning to show above the waistband. Monica tugged the shorts down over the man's muscled ass, and let them drop to his feet, freeing what had to be one of the biggest cocks I had ever seen.

Grant was apparently as awed as I by the size of the organ that now pulsed before his wife's face. He let out a soft gasp as he watched Monica lean forward to lick the man's low-hanging scrotum, running her hand softly up the shaft above. Kim, meanwhile, had moved around to get a better view of the action. She reached to retrieve the discarded briefs from the floor, bringing the stretched-out pouch to her face so she could inhale his masculine smell for herself. "Monica, I'd like you to meet Tony," she said, while her friend continued to run her tongue all around Tony's huge balls. Tony placed a hand on the back of Monica's head, saying "I think Monica and I are gonna get along just fine."

Rising to her feet, Monica took Tony's scrotum in her hand, and kissed him deeply on the mouth, pressing her hardened nipples against his solid chest. She led him, by the balls, over to the bed, and laid him down on his back. "I think everyone should go ahead and get comfortable," Kim suggested to the others, some of whom were stroking their crotches while watching Monica and Tony. "You can just toss your clothes in the corner," she told them. "You won't be needing them for quite a while. Help yourselves to a cold drink from the fridge," she added, as she walked back over to Thomas's side. She stroked his cock, then leaned up to his face, and kissed his lips. "I'll take care of this thing in a few minutes," she said, glancing down to where her hand was fondling his organ. "Right now, I want to get a close-up view when Monica's tight, white cunt gets fucked by a big, black monster like Tony's cock for the first time." She slipped her hand over the length of Thomas's shaft, and licked a thin film of juice off of her fingers. Then she moved to the bed, where her friend was now straddling Tony's face, letting him taste her juicy pussy.

I watched my wife take Tony's scrotum in her hand as she sat on the bed to watch Monica grind her cunt into Tony's face. Kim hefted the loose, dark sac, rolling the sizable balls in her fingers. With her other hand, she began stroking the fat shaft. She leaned down to inspect Tony's equipment, inhaling his masculine odor. She extended her tongue to get a taste of his pre-come as she milked it from his cock. As Kim sat back to savor his juice, Monica slid down Tony's massive torso until her pussy was resting just above the head of his large, black penis. Grant and I could see that the lips of her pussy were swollen with excitement, and her pubic hair was glistening with the juices that were now freely running from her cunt. Kim raised Tony's engorged organ to smear the head with Monica's fluids. Even with the added lubrication, it appeared that there was no way that her pussy was going to accommodate his full length and girth.

By this time, however, Monica was so horny that she began pushing her hips back, forcing her lips to spread around the impossibly large cockhead. My wife was practically drooling, and could not take her eyes off of Tony's black monster as it was wedged deeper and deeper into her friend's tight cunt. Both women were moaning with lust as Monica's pussy was steadily penetrated by the dark invader. I saw my wife's right hand slide downward from Tony's shaft to caress his balls while she extended her middle finger to lightly stroke his anus. With a single, hard, downward thrust, Monica impaled herself fully on Tony's member, taking him all the way to the balls. She threw her head back, and screamed with the orgasm that wracked her body. Her cunt juices were pouring out around the junction of their organs, coating his loose scrotum with her shiny fluids while the muscles of her vagina contracted, squeezing tightly around the enormous shaft.

Tony let Monica's convulsions subside before he cupped her ass cheeks in his dark hands and began to raise her body off of his cock. The sensation of his shaft moving against her clit caused Monica to bury her face in his powerful chest to stifle her screams. Grant's eyes never moved as he watched the long cock slowly exiting his wife's distended and dripping pussy. When we could almost see the corona of his erect penis appear between Monica's lips, Tony suddenly reversed direction, thrusting his hips upward, and pulling Monica's ass downward again. Grant watched his wife coming over and over while the thick, black cock pistoned in and out of her pussy. Monica's sweat-covered body was thrashing in every direction as she lost herself in orgasm.

As Tony wrapped his strong arms tightly around Monica's lean frame, crushing her breasts to his heaving chest, I saw my wife lean her face down to where the two were joined. Kim swiped her tongue along the crack of her friend's butt, licking the sweat there, then moved downward to taste the fluids that coated Tony's balls. When she sat back up, Tony again thrust his organ all the way into Monica's cunt. With his cock still buried, he flipped Monica onto her back. He lifted her legs so they rested on his broad shoulders, then began to power-thrust his hips, driving his cockhead even deeper into Monica's ravaged depths. By now, Monica was like a rag doll. She lay on the bed, legs straddling the shoulders of the black giant as he fucked her relentlessly. Her arms were extended above her head, her eyes were rolling aimlessly, and she was softly moaning, as though she was heavily drugged.

Kim was now kneeling with her face directly behind Tony's ass to watch his muscles flexing with each stroke. She inhaled deeply, catching the unfamiliar scent that emanated from the ass and genitals of this powerful man. Thomas, meanwhile had moved beside her, and began to finger her pussy, causing my wife to close her eyes with pleasure. As Thomas started stroking her cunt more aggressively, his actions pushed Kim's face into the base of Tony's scrotum with each backstroke. I watched my wife extend her tongue to lick a trail from his balls, which were now drawing tighter, along his sensitive perineum, and across his asshole. She buried her face between the muscular cheeks, and began to thrust her tongue into the puckered anal opening. As she did so, Tony's thighs tightened, and he gave one incredible lunge, shoving his cock to unplumbed depths in Monica's pussy. He held it there, his muscles jerking spasmodically while he pumped his semen deep into her cunt. Grant strained to see the huge, black cock that was now pouring its hot seed into his wife. I watched my own wife deeply tonguing the sweaty anus of a strange black man while another young black guy was stroking her clitoris to orgasm with his fingers. I know I had never been more aroused, and I sensed that Grant was feeling the same way.