What She Really Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The remainder of the weekend is still pretty fuzzy in my memory. I know that both Grant and I watched our wives each take on as many as three black cocks at a time until nobody could get it up anymore. We both sucked every cock there numerous times, had our assholes fucked until they were raw, and drank loads of recycled malt liquor. We cleaned spent dicks, overflowing pussies, and assholes, both black and white. We licked sweaty armpits clean, and showered each other with piss whenever our bladders reached their limits. By the time the weekend was over, we both knew that this was only the first of many such weekends. We still get together with these same guys, plus an ever-changing assortment of other black men that our wives have recruited over time. Our wives can't seem to get enough black cock to satisfy them, and we are always there to service everyone. Our lives have changed completely since that first weekend, and I don't think we would go back if we could.