All Comments on 'What She Says Ch. 04: Sightseeing'

by karabryn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
rombo034rombo034about 9 years ago

Once again, fantastic. When I was reading, it seemed to feel the crispy summer London breeze...

A real dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another great one!

Fun sexy series. Hope to see more of these original stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Delightful!

I am absolutely loving this series! You have done a great job handling the second person voice so that we can really share the narrator's feelings as she guides this situation. Also, it is super sexy. I am eagerly waiting the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Very Nice

Thank you for yor story. I want MORE!!!! :-) I want him to be tricked in stripping again. I don't want him to get used to nudity. This makes your story exciting. I want more people watch him naked but the girl should be clothed. She should deceive him again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Series

Awesome stories,, keep it coming please.

You rock.

mrmusingsmrmusingsabout 9 years ago
Thank you!

What an excellent story! Well written, with a good pace, and enough left open to go further, if you choose.

It seemed a bit strange at first that you wrote in 2nd person as if knowing what your prey was thinking--but then it felt as if maybe you did know!

Thanks for writing such a great story so well.

nuzaknuzakover 8 years ago
Please keep writing!

Fantastic story idea and fantastic writing. Your pacing is excellent. Oh, how I want to meet this girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW!

Would love to experience that!!

Oh well, probably too old.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please

I think the girl in the bikini should turn out to be the niece, Kelly. She could follow him home and then also strip him naked and return the favour of sending a photo. Then maybe both women could strip him again somewhere public but hidden and then leave him scared of being discovered. They could then come back with more friends to enjoy his mixture of extreme arousal and embarrassment.

OlderBudweiserOlderBudweiserover 3 years ago
You kept me on the Edge

You have captured my CFNM fantasy perfectly... including serving champagne to a room full of women dressed for a party. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous