What She Says Ch. 04: Sightseeing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glance around; it must be getting close to five o'clock by now and many of the sunbathers are starting to leave the park. There are still people down on the path but most of them are walking with a purpose, and certainly have no interest in a couple up on the slope.

Your eyes open again.

"I wish we had the evening together too," I say wistfully. I can't get out of that work event, unfortunately.

"Can't you say you're ill or something?" you ask hopefully.

"Maybe it's something I ate?" I tease, looking down at your groin. You smile, embarrassed.

"But I guess I should give you your briefs back," I say. They're still in my bag and now seems as good a time as ever for you to try to put them back on.

You lift your head up and look down at your swollen cock. "Well, there's the problem of fitting back in them," you say in a matter of fact way that makes me laugh.

"Oh, yes, that," I say, giving it another stroke. Your head falls back.

"And that's not helping," you say, and I laugh again.

I lean forwards for another kiss and, as I do so, I wrap my fingers around your balls. There's something magical about kissing a man whilst he's having his testicles played with; he loses all control and you feel like you're both taking and giving the breath from his lungs.

I pause for a second. "Still not helping," you murmur. I kiss you again, still fondling. I feel your hands grip my calves and, like a good boy, you've learnt not to try to slide them any higher up my legs without an invite. I move my hand up and wrap a fold of my skirt around the tip of your cock and stroke up and down. Your breath shudders and you're beyond being able to return my kiss now.

I sit up and look down at you, lost in the moment as I run one hand across your body and the other continues to massage you. I look around; the girl in the bikini is engrossed in her book and the only other people nearby are walking purposefully along the path.

I feel your grip tighten on my calves, and I know what that means. I uncurl the fold of my dress from your shaft and it between my thumb and forefinger and lift it. I can feel it harden further and know you're only seconds away now. I've always been flexible, so it's not difficult for me to arch my back and I push my lips around your tip. My mouth engulfs it. I wouldn't have thought it possible, but it becomes even more rigid. It seems as if time has stopped and then, with a spasm, I feel the jet of warm liquid against the roof of my mouth. I move my hand down to your balls again. I keep my head still as your back arches in and out as I swallow once, twice, three times. Your hands grip harder and I press down onto your chest with mine and then, with one final release, I feel the last of your semen in my mouth.

I swallow once more and then sit up again to admire my handiwork. I glance around and notice the girl in the bikini look away quickly, her eyes wide. Oh well.

12