What She Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,438 Followers

Jack was stroking his cock with one hand while the other held the phone. His hand was covered in precum and each time Tiffany moaned into the phone he would jerk harder.

"Cum for Daddy. I'm stroking my cock for you baby girl. I'm going to cum so hard for you."

At the same time, they both came and their moans filled both rooms. Tiffany's legs were shaking and she was sucking on her fingers while she caught her breath. Jack had cum all over his stomach and was listening to his daughter pant.

"God you're sexy baby. You going to sleep well tonight?"

"Of course Daddy. Good night."

Tiffany fell asleep right away, dreaming of her Daddy. Jack did the same wondering how he got into this situation.

The next day, Tiffany waited for her father in the airport. As he walked into the terminal, she ran towards him. She was wearing short shorts and a halter-top. She jumped into his arms and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hi Tiffany." He pulled her off him and smiled. "Not here" he whispered under his breath. She pouted, but held his hand while they got his luggage and made their way to the car. Once inside, she turned to kiss him. He pushed her away.

"Tiffany not here." Jack was serious and Tiffany pouted the rest of the way home. When he pulled into the laneway, the car was barely stopped when she jumped out and ran into the house. She ran up to her room and slammed the door. Jack got his luggage and after unpacking knocked lightly on Tiffany's door. He figured she had had enough time to cool off. She was always high maintenance like this.

"What?" Tiffany screamed out and Jack hesitantly entered.

"We can't do things in public baby. I love you with all my heart, but if anyone found out we would never see each other again."

"You still dating Madeleine."

"Yes."

"If you love me break up with her."

Jack stared at his daughter and realized at this moment he would do anything for her. She meant the whole world to him and he was being a jerk.

"Give me the phone." Tiffany blinked and handed him the phone. She watched as he dialed Madeleine's number.

"Hi Maddy it's me Jack. Listen I'm sorry I didn't call while I was away. I don't think this is working out anymore. My daughter and my career are taking up too much of my time." Jack smiled and caressed Tiffany's face as he spoke on the phone. Tiffany couldn't hear what was being said on the other end of the phone, but the call was ended quickly.

Jack held his daughter's face in his hands. "I love you more then anything Tiffany. Being away from you made me realize this. In public, no one can know about us, but in the privacy of our own home we can do whatever we want."

Jack leaned down and kissed her softly. She responded immediately and kissed him back harder. She kissed her father, sucking on his tongue. Her hands were frantically undressing herself and she watched as her father did the same. Once they were both naked, he led her to her bed and laid her down.

"I want to be inside you baby. Let me do this for you." Jack was fingering Tiffany's pussy with four fingers and knew it was driving her wild.

"Yes daddy. Do it." Jack climbed onto the bed and thrust his cock inside his daughter. She was so tight and he almost cam right then. He gripped her ankles and began to fuck her hard. She moaned and whimpered and he could tell she loved it.

"Go harder Daddy. This feels so good!" Jack leaned over, pushing her legs over her head. He kissed her hard and rubbed his pubic bone against her clit. She came hard right away and he just sped up his fucking. She felt so good around his cock and all he wanted was to make her cum again.

"Flip over baby. On your hands and knees." Tiffany obeyed and the moment she was on her tummy her father slid back inside her. Tiffany felt like she was being split open. She had had sex twice before, but her father's cock was so much bigger and he was lasting so much longer. She whimpered and moaned as she felt her father's hands grip her hips.

"Cumming." Tiffany cried out as she came hard. She gushed a bit on the sheets and was desperate for him to go harder. Jack felt his daughter gush, gripped her hips, and pulled her back hard. His cock slammed into her cervix and he began to cum. She whimpered in both pain and pleasure as he bumped the entrance to her womb. She was shaking and, once he stopped cumming, he lay down and pulled her against him.

"You are amazing baby. I love you so much."

"I love you too Daddy."

***

Tiffany and her father spent the rest of the school year keeping their relationship a secret. When her father had to go away on business, they called each other and had the hottest phone sex ever. No one suspected anything and Tiffany couldn't help but giggle when her teachers commented on her choice to not have a boyfriend so she could concentrate on her studies. She graduated from high school and indeed got into Yale. Her father was so happy that he asked her what she wanted.

"Whatever you want baby I'll give it to you."

"I want you forever Daddy."

Jack grinned and quickly made arrangements to transfer to New Haven so they could live together while she was in college.

On the day they moved into their new home, they hugged and kissed in the front entranceway.

"I love you Daddy."

"I love you Tiffany."

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,438 Followers
12