All Comments on 'What The Cat Dragged In Ch. 14'

by psyche_b_mused

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
princessTRprincessTRover 13 years ago

What an interesting character. Is he a good guy, is he a bad guy - I guess that is really up to everyone's personal perspective but right now, I am thinking he has the potential to be a really good guy for her. Rough edges and all... well maybe a couple of those rough edges need smoothing out but he seems to be getting there.

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
At last...

I have been waiting for his vicious colours to come through with her. Not that I wanted her to be violent but it seemed a little too restrained on his end considering the violent emotions he is going through.

You have done such a beautiful job with this chapter - gave us a tough moment but at the same time, gave us another sense of her response and emotions they are both going through.

I still stand by my hunch about Conlon... it just rings alarms in my book.

KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
He should feel guilty

Asshole nearly broke her arm. I'm glad he's showing remorse. Maybe next time, he'll think before using his torture methods on his girl.

Great chapter. Please write more SOON!

mefrmefrover 13 years ago
Love it !!

Well I wonder if Victor has figured out what those feelings in his chest and gut are and the fact that it hurts him to inflict pain on her. Can't wait for next chapter. :)

spectacularfreakspectacularfreakover 13 years ago
Addicted...

I can't find a single story like yours. This story is erotic and rough, and I can emotionally bond with the characters. I am BEYOND addicted to this story and am pretty much begging you to continue! I am in some serious need of rough love from Victor. He is my favoite character! This story is ver well written and I appreciate you posting it.

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
more conflicting emotions

Poor Victor... He cares for her but he only knows one way to get his answers! I feel as if you are starting to close the gaps... Can't wait to read more!

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 13 years ago
great

keep it up, it's perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

love the update, even tho victor was a meanie in it XD

you write this story so realistically, i cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
:D

it's ridiculous how many times i checked for a new chapter in last 2 days!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cant wait

I am climbing the walls....waiting....waiting...sucks

SilentSmileSilentSmileabout 13 years ago
Beautiful chapter

I love this chapter. I've read all the chapter thus far, but I keep coming back to this at the moment that Victor threatens Kelly to try and get more information. For starters, I'm glad to see you haven't strayed from his true character at all. Despite the time they've spent together and his obvious affection for her, he still does what he thinks needs to be done.

Secondly, I love the moment of reconciliation. So few words are needed on Victor's part. And that simple phrase speaks volumes. Kelly's seemingly unbreakable trust in him is so touching and poignant in this chapter as well. The fact that she takes comfort from him still is beautiful. I love it and your writing.

Keep it up and thanks for posting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous