All Comments on 'What The Cat Dragged In Ch. 31'

by psyche_b_mused

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 12 years ago
Classical Bones

Ending the chapter with the Poe quote from "Amontillado" was a deft touch.

Throughout the story I've enjoyed the juxtaposition of the tough guy vernacular with classical epic. Creed is a splendid anti-hero, and his love for "the frail" is wonderfully redemptive.

I hope you'll give us another chapter or two to let us bask in the glow of the two lovers' happy-ever-after.

I had absolutely no idea what I was getting into when I started "What the Cat Dragged In," but I ended up loving it. Thanks for persevering.

bodesgrl89bodesgrl89almost 12 years ago
I agree

This part is done but with the lovers not quite they need the happy ending, Even Victor should have that.

DawnzoDawnzoalmost 12 years ago
Thank you for the update!!

Wonderful story! I wish they would make a movie of this story, I never cared for Sabertooth before but now he is my favorite!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Axiously...

I have been waiting, and today I saw it, BEAUTIFUL!

Loved it.. can't wait for the conclusion!

Fantastic story, well developed characters, awesome writing and mucho mas heaps of compliments..

I am still so blown away---

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Wonderful

The characters in this story have taken an amazing journey! It is a privilege to follow them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OK, so I admit it. I blew my whole weekend on this series!

It was terrific!

I know nothing of the X-Men or any Marvel/DC Comic genre, for that matter, but I didn't need it. The story stood alone without needing to rely on explanations or plot/background exposition points. Great story line and character arc; truly you have a gift and I would love to know if you are or will be appearing in print soon.

Absolutely love-love-loved the Poe classic twist at the end. And I disagree with the poster who wishes for a chapter or two on how the two cope with her PTSD. I can already tell you how that will go: she will have bad dreams; he will grumble and F her senseless. She will begin to feel better and he will growl while hiding a smile; and then he will F her senseless. She will eventually stop having nightmares so often; he will still pinch her nipples just so and F her senseless. As it should be.

I will definitely be following your author's page for future stories you create. Thank you for this one; once again, it was terrific.

strmy1959strmy1959almost 12 years ago
WONDERFULLY DONE

I have been watching for a new chapter and here it was. I love your stories. You are one of the best storytellers on this site. I have really enjoyed reading them and am waiting for more.

Thank you so much for sharing with us.

KatLadyKatLadyalmost 12 years ago
She's back!

At first I was scared that this was the end but then realize this was the end of the Stan saga. Can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Never end

Please don't let this be the ending. I want to see victor and Kelly's happily ever after. This story is just to amazing to end right here. I'm dying for more.

TryThenAgainTryThenAgainalmost 12 years ago
Fabulous stuff.

It was hard to wait for this new chapter, but well worth it. I agree with the poster that said this is one of the best on this site. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

LeahbeLeahbeover 11 years ago
Is there going to be another chapter?

Cos they haven't even said they love each other yet!!

madasa123madasa123over 11 years ago
Is the next chapter coming soon?

I love this story, and am checking often for an update! Thanks so much for what you've written already, and preemptive thanks for what is to come.

Rud1GirlRud1Girlover 11 years ago
I swore I pressed 5 stars

God this was even more brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMFG!!

I had just read the cask of amontillado i school before i finished this chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous