All Comments on 'What the Cock Sucker Knows'

by 0ra11yfix8ed

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
honest

This is an honest description of the feelings involved for both men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thank you for the insight

While reading this story I realized that I may also be a closet cocksucker. I love eating pussy, but I keep wondering what it would be like to deep throat a penis. Is it possible that a straight male could also love to suck cock? I would like to try but am embarrased that I would not be any good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
dicksucking and loveing it

Yes I do love to suck a big cock and take it all the way ,and makeing you cum in my mouth as i drink your sweet cum ,a manknows more about sucking cock than a woman he will make you fill so drained

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I loved the story. I too Love to feel a hard cock in my mouth and down my throat, but when my man cums i love having just the head in my mouth so I can taste his delicious cum. Some day I hope he will make me his bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I too am a closet Cock sucker

You story was so well written, you made it seem as if I was the one sucking the cock. I too am over 60, happily married and faithful to my wife as far as women are concerned. However, I do occasionally wander out especially when out of town looking for the perfect cock to suck and your story is so reminiscent of my own feelings when I'm doing it. Thanks for writing and posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Making a man cum

I love the sounds a man makes as I suck his cock. The power and control I have over him. I learned at an early age, how to pleasure a man with my mouth. I crave the intensity of his cumming in my mouth. The joy my mouth gives his cock as I lead him to the point of no return. The way he announces that he's going to cum, his body arching, his cock throbbing almost makes me orgasm. My precum leaks from me in a steady stream as I suck a man's cock. I truly love it. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantasy of mine

I'm in my late forties and have a real desire to try this but don't think I'll ever get the nerve up. It would be ideal if it could happen with a long time friend so we could know that we are safe to experience it without condoms. It'll remain a jerk off fantasy for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Regret I didn't become a cocksucker earlier!

Widowed after over 60 years of happy marriage, I tried sucking my first cock when in my 80s! I purely LOVE it and wish I'd found its delights many years ago.

NormCastleNormCastleabout 12 years ago
I have known the pleasures since 5

Of sucking on a live, warm, hard cock.

Married over 50 years before my wife passed, and during that time had a male lover for 30 of it.

I have sucked a great many cocks, large and small, and even the excitement of feeling it's smooth hardness in my mouth, nothing equals the warm intoxicating pleasure of feeling his cum flood my mouth. Holding it letting the warmth run thru my whole body before swallowing, yet keeping some in my mouth to tease my tongue....Life is good, sucking cock is great...pleasing a man is heaven......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cock sucking

I'm 64 and only last year got to suck my first cock, it was even better then I imagined. I can't stop thinking about it. I want to do it again, but it's not easy to find a guy to do it with, it's not like any guy has it tattooed to his forehead to suck his cock. So for the time I guess I'll just keep check out their crotches and dreaming of sucking their cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

I was 56 when I sucked my first cock. My wife had long ago stopped sucking mine and I wanted lips around me badly. Jack was a guy who'd do it and got me to reciprocate. Since then there have been four others including two truckers and a former neighbor. I've learned to love cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so sexy you have made my day..and my cock

sexy writings that made me so horny this morning...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fellow closet cock sucker here

Just exploring on the internet the topic of my life long hobby as a "straight masculine " guy , I have always been into closet cock sucking , and I have always had a girlfriend, always found it easy to date chicks , but I've also always loved sneaking around for the simple pleasure of sucking straight guys off on the low. Joe here broonthelow@gmail.com

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Yes

I know how he feels I love sucking cock without​ wanting anything in return. I am a cockucker, but I need to find a discreet man that wants regular blowjobs and nothing more. Would love to read more.

ndeavourndeavourover 5 years ago
You write like a man who loves cock

Reading your work, my cock stirs. I can be either of your characters, but mostly see myself from the protagonist's point of view. This is now a favorite story for me. Thank you.

firstmate210firstmate210about 5 years ago
Well written - it strikes a chord

I have never tried bi. But in my porno graphic mind this is how it plays out. Thanks

How did yours begin

HornyKipHornyKipover 3 years ago
Goddammit

You didn't finish it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I've commented before when I was in my late 40's. I can now say I could not shake the desire to try this and so I actively sought it out by joining a site where gay, bi and supposedly straight guys try to have sexual hook ups. I have now sucked three cocks, enjoyed them all. The last guy I sucked off three times before he moved and it was the best in that he didn't shower just before I got there and his scent made me so horny. His musky balls were heaven, I loved licking and sucking his low hanging sack and sucking his cut dick. My only regret is that I didn't swallow his load the last time because came so hard and so much that he wet his sheets, and I could hear the cum hitting the bed as it was a forceful orgasm, wish I felt that powerful squirt and all that in my mouth. Think he was turned on because I had told him not to shower before I arrived because he said he had already showered in the morning (it was around 2:00PM that we got together) Now, the problem is I really want more man scented cock and balls but I have become super paranoid after learning that one of the 3 guys I was with gave me an STD and they all claimed it wasn't them. Knowing it had to be one of them who wasn't honest with me, has made me really leery of doing this again, but the experiences I had has only increased my desire to suck more cock. If it wasn't for the fear of bringing something home to a wife that I still love and desire, I would be cruising for cock in washrooms, ABS and gyms so I could experience more pleasure giving a guy a good orgasm and tasting and experiencing the scent and pleasure of many different cocks and balls. As I get older, I'm thinking this is a pleasure I want to experience more and so I'll probably keep looking for the right guy hopefully in the same boat as me, not getting enough at home anymore but still wants a warm willing mouth to look after his need to ejaculate a load more frequently. To bad there wasn't a way to spot horny under served married guys who just want a safe friend to help them out! In the meantime, I'll keep reading these stories and wishing it was me doing the sucking. I think you captured exactly the way I feel about cock. Love summer time, that's when I get to exercise my love of crotch watching and thinking about what a pleasure it would be to get between their legs. So lets see more married guys who want their dicks sucked, start showing us more in the summer...you never know what it could lead to. I'll be watching...make eye contact if you see a guy checking your crotch, perhaps adjust yourself, lick your lips, wow who knows where that could lead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user0ra11yfix8ed@0ra11yfix8ed
584 Followers
Became curious late in life. Started writing as a sort of self therapy. Acted out. Enjoyed every alternative tried. Took time off to recover from cancer. Enjoy give and take communications so if you have a desire to talk I'm all ears!