What the Husband Saw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my god, Lady Rose, I feel your fist inside me. I feel so full! It feels so strange."

Lady Rose moved her fist gently forward until it touched the back wall of Penny's vagina. In doing this Lady Rose's arm moved with it so that it was about half way up her forearm. Lady Rose had now truely fisted Penny..

After Lady Rose gave Penny time to adjust to this feeling of fullness, she carefully moved her fist back and forth in a fucking motion, being careful not to slip her hand out from the pelvic area.

"Oh, my, Lady Rose, that feels incredibly good," sighed Penny. "What you're doing to me. I wish you could make me cum fisting me, but even though you have me so full with your fist and forearm, you're not touching any really sensitive areas to make it happen. Being fisted is more a state of mind, just knowing you have your whole fist and part of your arm inside me has me so aroused. It's both a physical and mental sensation."

Lady Rose smiled but with some regret because being so small there was never anyone who could fist her, but at least she knew she had the pleasure of fisting another woman and joining in her pleasure.

"Penny, I'm going to remove my hand now, but I'll take it slowly."

"Okay."

Lady Rose carefully opened her fist and brought her fingers and thumb back to their beaked shape. As she slid her hand forward, she carefully turned her hand to the side, just enough to get her thumb beyond the pelvic bones. She felt the hardness of the pelvic bone as she did so. Once her thumb was out she had no difficulty removing her four fingers until her folded hand was beyond Penny's pelvis and inside her inner vaginal sheath.

Once there, Lady Rose slowly slid her hand towards Penny's vaginal opening, but before removing it completely from her vagina, she rubbed the soft, spongy spot—her G-Spot—with her whole hand in a back and forth motion, sending sensual chills of excitement course through Penny's body and causing her clit to vibrate with sexual energy.

'Oh, my, Lady Rose, that's so good. You really know how to pleasure a woman," said Penny.

"Well, I should, Love. I've been doing it for over fifty years," answered Lady Rose.

"Yes, I guess you should."

By now Lady Rose had removed her whole hand and part of her arm, and they were covered with Penny's warm pussy cream.

Lady Rose brought her hand and arm to her mouth and licked it all off, enjoying every lick.

Penny was relaxing after such an erotic episode when Lady Rose awakened her out of her erotic reverie as she reached up and put her hands onto Penny's hips, pressed down on them, and brought her cream-covered crotch onto her face.

All that Penny had to do was lower her ass that moved it backwards, and this motion brought Penny's gaping pussy in line with Lady Rose's mouth.

Penny was still somewhat transfixed by the fisting, but she became alive when Lady Rose's mouth covered her vulva and her tongue licked all around the opening of her vagina, licking between her labia and on up to her sensitive, throbbing clit.

"Oh, yes, Lady Rose. You have me so aroused I don't think it will take much to get me to cum."

"Whenever you are ready, Penny. My mouth is ready and willing to help you have your orgasm."

Having said that, Lady Rose went to work on Penny's pussy, shoving her tongue inside her vagina, licking down as far as her asshole, and sucking on her labia until she came to settle on Penny's sexually charged clit.

Once there, Lady Rose flicked it with her delicate tongue back and forth and up and down until she sucked it into her wet mouth. At the same time Lady Rose reached up her arms and placed her hands around Penny's large breasts that she was able to do because Penny was leaning over and resting her forearms on the loveseat armrest. Lady Rose felt Penny's large pendulous breasts with their hard, erect nipples and areolas that were circled with gooseflesh.

Lady Rose was in erotic heaven, playing with Penny's large, warm breasts and eating her creamy, wet pussy covered with her thick, black bush.

The level of Penny's arousal rose higher and greater with each suck on her vibrating clit, and her sexual energy coursed throughout her body as it made its way to the vortex of her sexual being, her clit.

Penny felt that energy coming closer and closer to the surface, and her thighs began to tremble beneath her, so much so Lady Rose felt it, and she knew the time was near. Therefore, she prepared herself for the eruption of Penny's volcanic, sexual eruption.

While Lady Rose had Penny's throbbing clit deeply inside her mouth, tonguing and sucking it with wanton vigor, a soft sigh came deep inside Penny, and as the seconds passed, the sighs turned into moans, and the moans turned into groans, and the groans turned into an ongoing scream of sexual release, and the sexual release opened her floodgates.

As her body shook and trembled above Lady Rose's face, her face grimaced in ecstatic, sexual joy, and her body shot forth its first ejaculation of her sweet, clear love juice all over Lady Rose's face. While Penny's first ejaculation continued, Lady Rose dipped her head down and covered her vagina and urethra with her open mouth, feeling the hot ejaculate fill her mouth, first from her vagina and then from her urethra. She swallowed both as fast as she could.

The second shot followed right after the first and then the third until there was a trickle of ejaculate on the fourth shot.

"Oh, god, Lady Rose, I don't know when I shot so much cum. You are a consummate lover to be sure," Penny sighed between gasps for air. "My heart is pounding so."

Penny continued to sit on Lady Rose's face, so she couldn't respond to anything Penny said. All she could do was grunt muffled sounds, hoping Penny would somehow understand.

Minutes went by before Penny had the wherewithal and energy to lift herself off Lady Rose's face and kneel down on the floor beside her. She reached out and caressed Lady Rose's cheek. From her cheek she moved her fingers down to her breasts, slid them across her abdomen, and put them between her legs, cupping her grey-haired pussy with the palm of her right hand. While there she inserted her middle finger inside Lady Rose's still-wet vagina.

"Thank you, Lady Rose. I'll not forget this day and what we shared," Penny sighed as she lowered her mouth and put it on Lady Rose's so they could share a lover's kiss, both unaware of what Penny's husband saw.

Maggie Red Rose