What to Do With a Drunken Sailor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I came home and climbed into the bathtub and scrubbed myself for hours, but I could never get to where I felt clean. That night about six Chad called and said he wanted to come over and I told him no. Then he told me that he knew that I liked what he had done, he wanted more and he was coming right over. I told him no again, but then I lied and said you had called, said you had gotten your elk and were coming home early and I expected you at any minute and then I said, "Here he is now" and I hung up on him.

"At work on Monday the girls all tried to pretend that Saturday never happened and we kind of reached an unspoken agreement never to mention it. I did tell Linda to tell Chad to stop calling me and she said she would."

I just stared at her. The idea of my wife at an orgy – participating in an orgy – was so alien to me that I just could not wrap my mind around it. It was just too damned inconceivable.

"Why are you telling me this now?"

"I wanted you to get it from me and not from somebody else."

"But why tell me now right after we've just had some of the best loving that we have ever had?"

"I told you; I wanted you to get it from me. I was always going to tell you, but I was hoping to wait for a better time."

"So why didn't you?"

"Chad called me Monday evening and told me he was going to drop by and see me on Thursday while you were bowling. I said no you are not and he said oh yes I am then he told me he wanted me in sexy lingerie and high heels. So I told him that the league had ended and that you wouldn't be bowling again until the fall leagues started up. He said you don't sound like you want to do it again and I told him that I didn't. Then he said it didn't matter what I wanted that he wanted to fuck me some more and that he would be over to see me on Saturday while you were out on the golf course and I said no he wasn't. Then he said that I either fucked him on Saturday or you would get a copy of the video and pictures that were taken that night. I didn't know that anyone had taken pictures.

"So, there it is. I told him to fuckoff and die and he laughed and said he would see me Saturday morning. The asshole even sent me flowers at work to remind me. He signed the card as my secret admirer. I tossed them out as soon as I read the card. When he shows up I will not let him in and in the next day or so you will get pictures and video of me acting like a whore and you will throw me out.

"I will not see Chad, I will not be blackmailed and I will not let you find out from anyone else so here we are."

She looked at me as I stared at her and then she said, "Do I have to leave right away or can I stay in one of the spare bedrooms until I can find a place?"

I didn't know what to say. I was having trouble getting my mind around what she had just told me. I knew how she got when she drinking, but I would never – not ever – have thought that she could get so far gone that she would do what she said she did. I was not the least bit happy to hear that Kate had taken part in a fuckfest, but I did know one thing – she was not going anywhere. I loved the silly bitch and we would find some way to work through what she had done, but that would be later. I pulled her to me and said:

"This is your bedroom and you belong here, not in another room."

She tucked her head against my shoulder and I felt the wet warmth of her tears. After twenty minutes or so I said:

"I need Linda's address."

+++++++++++++

I rang Linda's doorbell at 8:05 AM. I rang it four times before Linda opened the door and it was obvious that I had just gotten her out of bed. She took one look at me and the three men with me and tried to shut the door. I was expecting it so I stopped it with my foot and then pushed my way in. Bill, Jim and Hank followed and Hank closed the door once we were in.

"You obviously know why I'm here Linda. Where is he?"

"He isn't here."

"If that were true Linda you would have said, "Why Rob, what are you doing here?" and you wouldn't have tried to close the door in my face. Where is he?"

"I told you; he isn't here."

"Keep an eye on her Bill" and then I told Jim and Hank to help me check out the house. How did Bill, Jim and Hank come to be with me? They were the other three that filled out my regular Saturday foursome. When I called Hank and told him I had to cancel he asked me why and I told him. Five minutes later he called me back and asked me where I wanted to meet the three of them. It pays to have good friends.

A minute later Jim called out, "In here!"

He was standing in the doorway to a bedroom and when I looked over his shoulder I saw a guy in a Navy uniform lying on top of the bed.

"It looks like he came home drunk and fell on the bed" Jim said.

"Let's get him off the bed and out into the kitchen where we can get him on to a chair."

We lifted him off the bed and drug him out into the kitchen and sat him down on a straight backed chair. I don't know why or even where it came from, but as I looked at him sitting on that chair drunk and still wearing his sailor suit the words to a song entered my mind.

"Yo ho and up she rises,

Yo ho and up she rises,

Yo ho and up she rises,

Early in the morning.

What to do with a drunken sailor,

What to do with a drunken sailor,

What to do with a drunken sailor,

Early in the morning."

Weird the stuff that comes to you sometimes.

What are you going to do to him?" Linda wanted to know.

"Depends" I said, "First we wake him up and then we will see."

"Don't hurt him Rob."

"That will be up to him."

"Why are you doing this Rob; it wasn't his fault. He walked into a room full of half naked drunken women being silly with sex toys and did what any guy would have done."

"Including taking advantage of a drunken woman? You know what Kate gets like when she drinks. God knows that you have called me often enough to come and get her. How could you have let it happen to her?"

"Oh no you don't mister. You are not going to put this off on me. I am not your wife's babysitter. I did my part when I told her she could spend the night here and not have to worry about driving home."

"And then you turned your brother loose on her."

"Oh no I didn't. Kate might not have known what she was doing, but Kate was the one doing it. She laughed along with the rest of us when Becky did Alice with the strap on dildo. She played with various toys and she put on the strap on and almost used it on Becky. I had eleven people here that night Rob and I couldn't spend all my time being Kate's keeper. Besides it was all girl fun until Chad and Frank showed up. They weren't supposed to be her until the next day.

"And there is one other thing you need to know. Chad and Frank were both told that Kate, Becky, Sarah and Alice were married and off limits. Chad was naked and headed for Darlene when Kate stepped in front of him and grabbed his cock. She went after him Rob; he didn't go after her, but when a sexy woman has a grip on your cock and is trying to pull you down on her what the hell do you think he's going to do? Once she got going no one tried to stop her and why would they. They were all having a ball and thought she was too."

"That may be Linda, but your drunken sailor boy here went a little too far with it."

I saw a sauce pan on the top of the stove and I filled it with cold water from the sink and then I threw the whole pan full in Chad's face. I grabbed his shoulder and shook him.

"Wake up you miserable son of a bitch!"

The cold water and my shaking brought him out of his alcoholic daze and he sat there gasping from the shock of the cold water and I nodded at Bill. Hank and Jim held Chad in place while Bill took Chad's hand and put it down on the kitchen table and held it there. I reached in my pocket and took out my Buck knife, opened it and said:

"Now shit for brains, you and I are going to have a little talk. I sharpened this just before I came over here and I am anxious to see if the edge is sharp enough to maybe cut off a finger or two."

"God damn it Rob" Linda cried. "I told you how it happened. It wasn't his fault!"

"Maybe not Linda, but he knows what this is all about, don't you Chad. I'm going to ask you some questions and for every answer I get that I don't like I'm going to take one of your fingers. Ready? Where are the tapes and photos?"

I saw the fear suddenly appear on his face. I placed the cutting edge of the knife blade on his little finger and pressed down just hard enough to make him wince.

"Talk to me Chad. The tape and the photos – where are they?"

"My God Rob; what are you doing. You are going to hurt him if you aren't careful."

"He won't get hurt if he gives me what I want. It is up to him."

"Give you what you want? What are you talking about?"

"You don't know? Your brother has been calling Kate all week and telling her that he is going to drop by the house and fuck her. He called her and told her he was going to show up at the house today while I was out playing golf and that she would fuck him or he would see to it that I found out what she had done at the party."

"Oh shit! I told him not to bother her."

"I guess he didn't listen. Kate told him no way and then he told her that she wouldn't be talking like that after I saw the video and pictures that were taken at the party. She told him to fuck off and die and then she told me about the party – at least as much as she remembered. Now asshole here is going to tell me where the video, photos and any copies are or he is going to start losing fingers.

Chad was struggling to break free and moaning, "No man, no. No, please no."

"Video? What video?" asked Linda. There were no cameras at that party. Nobody shot any video or took any pictures."

"That's not what asshole here told Kate. He said if she didn't let him in when he showed up today he would see to it that I got a copy of the video and pictures."

I put a little more pressure on the blade and it made an indentation in the skin and he wet his pants.

"Talk to me Chad."

"Oh fuck man, don't hurt me. There ain't no pictures man. I was just trying to con her."

I looked at Linda. "You swear there are no videos or pictures of what Kate did that night?"

"God yes Rob. There were no cameras here that night. I swear."

"If a picture of Kate from that party ever shows up" I told Chad, "I will hunt you down and leave you fingerless on both hands. You understand me?"

"Yes man, yes."

I nodded at the guys and they let loose of him.

+++++++++++++

I looked at Kate across the kitchen table and told her where I had been that morning and what I'd done and then I said:

"Linda told me how it got started. How it was you grabbing Chad's cock and pulling him down on you that started what happened to you."

"It could have been that way, I don't know. I don't remember all of it, just some of it."

I looked at her for maybe half a minute and then said, "This is the time for total honesty Kate. You all ready know that I'm not going to let you go so what is it that you haven't told me about that night?"

She looked away for a couple of seconds and then she turned back and looked me in the eye.

"I told you about what happened in the morning. How I tried to push him off and then just let it happen. That was a lie. I didn't try to stop it. The reason I let it happen was because I wanted it. Being used by two men was a huge turn on and I had some really mind numbing orgasms. I lied when I said I grabbed my clothes and left. I stayed there all day until ten that night and let Chad and Frank take turns on me. I sucked Frank while Chad fucked me and then I sucked Chad while Frank fucked me. It seemed like I had a cock in my mouth most of the day as I kept trying to get them hard again.

"After I did leave I felt guilty as hell for going along with it. Shit! I did more than go along with it – I went after it! I especially felt guilty because I'd sucked Chad's and Frank's cocks after never sucking yours."

"And?"

"I loved it and I'm not sure that I would have said no if Chad had said it was going to be him and Frank coming over instead of just him. I didn't tell you that part because I was sure you were going to throw me out for what I did tell you and I didn't want you thinking I was that big of a slut even though I'd be gone."

"More than one man turned you on?"

She looked down at the table and a moment later she said, "Yes."

"And you are still thinking about it right?"

Again I got the look away and the quiet "yes."

"At the beginning of the week when you asked me what my fantasies were and I jokingly said that it was seeing you gangbanged by at bunch of college students in a fraternity house what did you think?"

She looked away and couldn't meet my eyes. "Come on Kate, talk to me."

She looked at me and in a quiet voice she said, "It made me wet."

"And you have thought about it ever since haven't you? That's why on your sex menu from the other night you included the part down on the bottom about parties of five or more isn't it?"

She looked away again and then said "yes."

"I guess the question is when are you going to do it?"

Her head shot up and there was alarm on her face. "I'm not! I swear to you Rob, I'm not."

"Sure you will Kate. Sooner or later you will find yourself in a situation where it will be possible."

"No Rob, no! I swear to God I will never."

I just stared at her for several seconds and then I said, "Next Friday is my poker night Kate and the game is going to be here. There are six of them Kate."

I let several moments of silence hang between us and then said, "While that thought runs through your mind I want to go upstairs and tap your tight ass. Then you can suck me hard again and swallow all you can get out of me."

She smiled at me, got up and headed for the bedroom.

12