What You See is What You Get

Story Info
He was sure she could/had changed.
10.7k words
4.14
104.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlBones
BlBones
549 Followers

Let's get the introductions out of the way. Leo and Yvonne Bridgeport have been married just over ten years. They meet all the criteria for this kind of story—both good looking, both take care of themselves, etc. They have two boys, Sammy (8) and Roy (6). They both work and have good paying jobs and both their parents live within an hour of them so the grandparents are no strangers.

Yvonne works for a public relations firm and she is the Executive Secretary to Alex Kettering. Alex is rather young (30) and unmarried, but he's good at his job. He is a junior VP reporting to Norm Howe, CFO. Everyone working for him likes him, especially after the tyrant they has who retired about six months ago.

Now let's set the stage for Leo. He works for a large nuclear engineering firm. He is set for a big promotion pending the outcome of the project he is currently engaged in. The contract, a retrofit project, started at the end of February and is due to complete by the end of the coming March. The pressure has been intense, demanding lots of hours and almost an estrangement from his family. Yvonne and the children are aware of the situation and are doing their best to not bother him with unnecessary problems.

However, Yvonne is wrestling with a problem of her own. The problem dates back to before Leo. She had been an absolute party animal in high school, college, and for the two years after college until she met and fell in love with Leo.

Leo was well aware of Yvonne's previous life, history, or reputation, whatever you'd like to call it. In fact he had been heard to say that the way she lived and partied, he didn't know how she had avoided contracting an STD or getting pregnant.

When they fell in love, that seemed to be what she needed and it made a complete change to her lifestyle. She has been absolutely faithful to him since the night they both professed their love for each other and he gave her an engagement ring. (Yes she was still playing the field while dating him until the ring appeared.). Leo was happy with the change he saw and eight months later they were married.

The project Leo was engaged in had quickly cut their sex life from two to four times a week to just barely once a month. Some of the old sexual urges Yvonne had experienced in the past were surfacing again and she spent much time totally frustrated, sexually.

Now the story.

It was Tuesday, the week after the fourth of July and he was very late again when he got home. As he came in through the kitchen and entered the dining room, Yvonne met him gave him a peck on the cheek, said, "Hi," and then pushed by to go the kitchen to warm up his supper.

He was tired, but not so tired that he hadn't noticed that for several nights he had not received a real kiss. In addition, she usually just called to him from the living room, if she was still up, that his dinner was ready and to put it in the microwave on the way in.

Removing his coat and tie he dropped them on the chair dining room and circled back to the kitchen. Yvonne poured a glass of tea for him and told him to sit down at the kitchen table; she would bring his dinner to him.

He sipped his tea and relaxed a little while his dinner heated. While waiting, Yvonne sat across from him and quickly tried to stir up conversation by asking questions that he knew she really didn't want answered. He quickly began to feel that something was weird. It was just a sense. The only visible affirmation was that Yvonne seemed to be nervous or worked up over something. But now that he thought about it, he noted that she definitely was not her usual self, and hadn't been for several weeks, All he knew was that he didn't like what he was feeling and God knows, he didn't need another problems added to his plate right now

He finished his diner and she continued with a flow of questions idle chatter. Being tired, he was in no mood to play the game any longer and finally, in exasperation, "OK Yvonne, what's up? You have something on your mind and I have a feeling that it's not good."

She couldn't look him in the eye. "I'm sorry honey. I'm OK. Like you, I'm tired and my nerves are a little frayed." Then she looked at the floor.

"Damn it Yvonne, don't tell me you're OK when I can tell that you are not. What about these frayed nerves? Are the boys in trouble or creating a problem?"

"No honey, the boys are just fine. They told me to tell you they love you when I tucked them in. It's late and we're both tired. Let's go to bed. We can talk later."

Sarcastically, "Yeah, right." Let's ignore the little grass fire and wait for it to become a full blown forest fire. A problem is much easier to take care of that way because you can really see the fire once it has engulfed half the forest. We're not going anywhere until you tell me what is bothering you."

"Please Leo; it's nothing that has to be resolved right now. It's late and it can wait until later. Let's go to bed."

"I don't want to spend a restless night trying to guess what is bothering you. It's obvious that it isn't as simple as an overdraft on our bank account or that you had an accident and smashed the car up. So let's have it. What gives?"

She sat there wringing her hands, looking at the floor and then at the ceiling. Finally a couple of tears appeared and she straightened up. "OK Leo. I thought I had a way of leading into this gently. But I've forgotten what it was. So I'm just going to blurt out a question. Oh God, how do I say it?"

Then getting her courage together, "Leo, what would you say if I asked if I could have sex with other men on occasions?"

He had just taken a sip of his tea, and he spewed it all over the table. Loudly, "What did you say?"

Almost calmly, "Leo, keep your voice down or you'll have the boys in here. You heard what I said. I'm not going to repeat it. You don't have to answer right now. We can talk later." She rose to head for the bedroom.

Almost sputtering, "Not so fast lady. Sit your ass back in that chair. First, we don't have to wait until later. I'll give you my answer right now and then I have a few questions. To answer your question, if we get a divorce, you can fuck anyone you like. Do you want a divorce? Is that what you are leading up to?" Once said he had to run for the bathroom and made it just before supper was served again.

She followed him to the bathroom and tried to soothe him. Once he had finished, washed his face, and rinsed his mouth he looked at her without saying a word. He pushed by her and returned to the kitchen where he sat down, lowered his head to the table, covered his head with his arms and began to cry.

Crying herself, she gathered his shoulders in her arms. "Oh honey, it's not what you think. I shouldn't have let you push me into speaking without explaining it rather than just blurting it out. Please forgive me."

From under his arms, "Honey, I know that I haven't been giving you the attention you need since I have been on this damned project, but I never dreamed it would come to this. What can I do to make it up to you? Oh God this is awful. I'm going to be sick again."

He dashed for the bathroom again, but it was mostly dry heaves. She waited in the kitchen this time cursing herself for having let this happen. There was a problem to be addressed but she had really blown it allowing herself to jump in with her head-on approach.

Leo returned and she suggested that they go to bed and then talk about it in the morning.

He was shuddering but he was able to belt out, "Are you kidding. You are, without coming right out and saying it, basically saying that you want a divorce; and I'm supposed to go to bed and sleep on it?" Then, in total resignation, "Alright, if you want a divorce, we will see attorneys tomorrow. But I still won't be able to sleep. It seems when one thing turns to shit, everything turns to shit." With that outburst he covered his head and went into deep bone jarring sobs.

Yvonne was completely unnerved. She had never, in her wildest dreams conceived of anything like what was taking place. He had completely misunderstood her. She sat there not knowing what to do. She had never seen Leo like this and it scared her. Why hadn't she gone to bed after the news like she usually did when he worked late? Why had she been so bull-headed thinking that she had to get the problem on the table tonight? She knew now that she should have put aside her desire to address her problem until there was a reasonable time to do it. Another day or two wouldn't have made a damned bit of difference. In fact, she could have, and should have waited until the weekend.

"Honey, I'm not going to bed without you. I can't leave you like this. You have jumped to a conclusion that has no merit. I'm not now, nor have I ever been thinking of a divorce. Can we talk and see if we can get a little resolution and then go to bed?"

In a sort of blubber, "You can talk if you want. I'm in no condition to talk right now."

"Well OK, let me try to explain. You remember what kind of a girl I was when you met me. I think the term wild was an understatement. But we fell in love and everything has worked out wonderfully. That is, until you got slammed with this project almost eight months ago.

"Our sex life was slowing down before that but I was able to make it was workable. When the project came along, our sex life went to almost zero. Once a month is now a banner month. Honey, from my background you know that I was, and still am, accustomed to and needed much more than what is availablenow, a whole lot more.

Yvonne continued to review their past and then finally got to the main point. She wasn't blaming Leo for this project. But she was having a terrible time with this almost sexless life. She didn't want to cheat on him and had come to the conclusion that maybe her needs could be met if he were to allow her to be with other men from time-to-time until this project was over.

He raised his head and looked at her through blood shot eyes. Somewhat sarcastically again, "Oh sure honey, you just go fuck whoever you want, whenever you want. Good ole Leo can't handle the job so make yourself happy. Go fuck the world."

"Honey, please. I don't want anyone but you. But I've got to have more action. I thought this would be a means for handling my needs. I would be very discreet and you wouldn't have to know when it happened. I thought that way it wouldn't hurt you. I'm sorry to have hurt you so badly now. It was a dumb idea to start with.

With the sobbing almost gone, "I'm sorry too. I will try to make it up to you. Please, if you need me, even if I'm dead tired, tell me and I'll try. Just tell me one thing truthfully. Have you messed around while I've been on the project? Is that what gave you the idea?"

In tears, "Oh no sweetheart. I haven't played around. I promise. But I have to tell you honestly that I have been tempted to cheat on several occasions. Fortunately I just love you too much to do it."

She went around the table and embraced him tenderly. They kissed and went to bed. Neither slept well, but they did get some rest.

In the morning as they were about to go their ways, he pulled her to him and told her that no matter what happened on the project, he would be home in time for dinner tonight and that maybe they could farm the kids out at the grandparents.

She squealed with delight and told him that she would have her folks come get the boys after school. They had an almost honeymoon-like night. They both were happy and they renewed their promises to get their family life back on track.

* * * * * *

Leo did his best to keep the promise and to provide Yvonne with the sex she wanted and needed. But after about a month, the pressures of the project pulled him back into the old track and their sex life was back to the barely once a month routine. The project was still over six months from completion.

It was Labor Day. Alex, her boss, asked her a week before to bring the family and come to his house for games and barbecue in the afternoon, she gladly accepted, knowing that Leo most likely wouldn't be able to get away and apologized for Leo not being able to come. As it turned out, the boys didn't go either. Leo's folks had made plans for an outing to the zoo and that appealed more to the boys than games and barbecue.

Alex owned a beautiful home and used the holiday as an excuse for getting his group together socially. The barbecue was catered and out of a working group of nine people, Yvonne had counted twenty-nine people including herself and Alex. She was grateful that the boys hadn't come because there was only one girl their age present. The other children were considerable younger than they. It was a wonderful afternoon and Yvonne was grateful for the company of her peers on this holiday. It was especially nice since Alex did not encourage drinking like his predecessor did. Therefore, there had been no confrontations as there had been at some previous parties where the drinking was almost to the excess. The party wound down and started to break up and by five-thirty everyone was on the way out.

Going against her better judgment she offered to stay and help him clean up and straighten up. Her better judgment had said, 'Go home. He has come on to you on several occasions. This might be giving him the wrong signal.' But, she had determined it wouldn't take long and that helping was simply a friendly thing to do.

They got the house back in shape quickly and Alex suggested that they go to a little restaurant a block away and have some supper. He would certainly love her company and not have to eat alone. She agreed and they walked to the restaurant. Having the barbecue, neither was very hungry and they had a sandwich and then walked back to his place. Once there, she told him thanks for a nice day and goodnight, as she headed for her car. He caught her hand and noted that the evening was young. "Come in, have a drink, and watch TV with me for a while."

Again, her better judgment was not heeded. The boys were staying with the grandparents over night, and Leo wouldn't be home before ten or eleven at the earliest and it was only a little after seven now. So, why not?

He poured them small drinks and sat beside her on the couch. In the small talk he said, several times, how nice it was to have company. Shortly he moved his arm on top of the couch over her shoulder and behind her neck, almost, but not quite touching her. Things might have been alright except for the fact that they were watching a love story and the love scenes pushed right up to the boundary of what is allowed on public TV. The scenes were having an effect on Yvonne.

The sense of his arm behind her felt good and when it slipped down making contact with her neck and his hand started to rub the top of her shoulder, she didn't object. He was now sitting as close to her as he could without being in her lap. There was a long passionate kiss being delivered on the TV and she felt his lips gently touch her cheek. When she reacted and turned her face to see what he was doing, her lips ran smack into his. They hardly touched before they withdrew but she felt just a tinge of wanting more.

After a few minutes, he attempted another kiss to the cheek. This time she turned, on purpose, and the resulting kiss lasted several seconds. With the second kiss, she began having feelings that she hadn't had in quite some time. She gasped when that little voice chimed in, 'You're foolish not to take advantage of his overtures. It won't hurt to cheat once.' She tried to push the thought out of her head, but it wasn't budging. She needed, no, she really wanted some release.

Her head was racing around at dizzying speeds with do's and dont's but when he attempted the next kiss, she met him and she left no doubt in Alex's mind that she was available. The kiss lasted at least a minute and when it broke, they were both panting.

Without a word he stood, took her by the hand, pulled her to her feet, and led her to the bedroom. There were no pretenses and there was no need to speak. They undressed and she was soon elevated into the clouds of sexual fulfillment. His cock was absolutely right. She couldn't tell if it was any different than Leo's, but Alex definitely knew how to use it to the fullest.

Alex pumped her full of his seed and they lay in each others arms and kissed gently. Alex broke the silence. "You are fantastic. Can you stay for a while? Could we have another round?"

She smiled, touched his cheek, and just before her lips met his she answered him softly, "Yes and yes."

The second round was pure dessert. She was completely fulfilled and satisfied. When they finished, she knew that she needed to get home, just in case, being a holiday, Leo got home a little early. When she told Alex that she needed to go and to get cleaned up before Leo got home, he suggested that she take a shower in the guest bathroom. She would find everything she needed in the closet, including travel douche kits.

"Wow, you really take care of your women don't you?"

"I try. But I must not be doing something right. You see I'm still not married."

She got home and then her acts of infidelity hit her. What if he does come home early, and being a holiday, wants to make love? Would he be able to detect what she had done? 'Lady, you had better get hold of yourself or he certainly will suspect something.'

Well, Leo didn't get off early. She waited for him and worried and condemned herself for letting her marriage take a back seat tonight. She was ashamed of herself, but she had to admit that she was satisfied. Sleep came slowly but she was asleep before he arrived.

In the morning, while they were together, she had to consciously remember to look at him and not let herself look at the floor or out the window. She suffered with her transgression for several days and then the whole episode began to gradually fade away.

Two weeks later, her infidelity was reawakened when Alex asked her for lunch. She had pretty much been avoiding him apart from business. She didn't linger in his office as she had done in the past nor did they have small talk in his office or at her desk. But when he directly addressed her, she had to respond. "I'm sorry Alex, but I have errands to run."

"Well what about supper tonight or lunch tomorrow?"

"I have to get home to take care of the boys and for lunch tomorrow..."

He interrupted, "Well tell me when we can get together. I want to talk to you. I can't tell you what a wonderful time it was at the barbecue."

She blushed and knew that she couldn't avoid him indefinitely. She finally told him that she was pretty sure she could do lunch the day after tomorrow. She was trying to be a good girl and be faithful to her husband. But on the other side, she knew what he had to offer and she was sure why she had been invited to lunch. He was going to try to make a future date with her that did not include lunch. Her needs to be a good and faithful wife were being trumped by the fact that she was a woman and her sex drives were straining under the brake that had been applied by this damned project of Leo's

Mid-morning, before lunch, Alex called and asked her if she could take a long (hour and a half) lunch and go from one-thirty until three. She thought it a little unusual but she saw no problem and agreed. They would meet at the deli downstairs.

They met on schedule and at Alex's direction ordered food to take out. Then Yvonne became an owner of some confidential information that few people in the company knew. The company leased two suites of rooms at the hotel next door on a permanent basis. When the rooms were not being used by clients, several of the top management could use them for personal friends and guests.

One suite was vacated this morning and Alex had acquired it for the afternoon. Yvonne didn't have any question about what was going on. She reasoned that she had done it once and it had been good. And God knows that she needed a good fuck right now. This seemed to be safe and so why not?

BlBones
BlBones
549 Followers