What You See is What You Get

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlBones
BlBones
551 Followers

He held her and told her not to be too long. Then he tried to kiss her and she tried to push away saying she would be right back. He told her that he was sorry for being so long and he just wanted to start the remainder of the evening with a kiss.

She tried to pull away exclaiming that she really needed to go. Exerting more force than he usually did and more force than she was prepared to handle, he pulled her to him and met her lips. He tried to insert his tongue, but she kept her lips tightly closed. He finally held her at arms length and demanded, "What in the hell is wrong with you?

"Please honey, I really need to go to the ladies room."

He let her go and watched her rush to the ladies room. As she was going, he was wondering what she had been drinking or eating, her lips had a peculiar taste.

She breathed a sigh of relief as she escaped his grip. In the rush to get to the drug store, she had taken a sip of water, but she had by no means rinsed her mouth. As she was hurrying she licked her lips and, sure enough, she was able to detect a slight taste of Alex's cum. She hoped that Leo, if he noticed it, would not recognize what it was.

With Leo on the scene now, there was going to be no chance to get and use a douche. She grabbed a wad of paper towels and wet most of them. She went into the stall and did the best she could to clean herself out. Fortunately there was a drinking fountain in the rest room and she spent a couple of minutes rinsing her mouth and wiping her lips. When satisfied that most of the evidence was gone, she applied new lipstick and went back out to Leo who asked if she was alright, having been gone so long.

He took her to the dance floor and tried to hold her very close, but she seemed to kind of stand off. They touched, but that was about it. Regardless, the way she looked made him want to pick her up, carry her out, find a room, and have sex like they hadn't had in several weeks.

She on the other hand was becoming quite concerned. She knew, after dancing for a bit, that she had not been able to empty herself and now she was feeling little bits of cum ooze out and some begin to run down the inside of her thigh. Under other conditions, the feel of the cum running out would have a naughty erotic effect on her. But now the feel was making her panicky. After a couple of dances they went to a table to sit. Leo was getting horny and he almost had to force her to sit at a table near the back wall where they were pretty much out of sight to the rest of the room. After sitting for a moment she asked if they couldn't move to a table where they could see everyone better. "Hon, we get damned little time to ourselves any more. Let's have a little privacy. Besides, you get to see most of them every day."

She didn't make a fuss. Again, he was having that heavy funny feeling. This time it was saying that she seemed to not really want to be with him right now.

The thought drifted away and he moved over and elicited a careful kiss from her. When he tried to get his tongue in action, she pulled back and said, "Not now, not here honey."

Waiting for a moment, he made another move. This time he started to slide his hand up her thigh. He had hardly moved his hand before she forcefully pushed his hand away telling him to behave in public. Now this was strange. In all of their years together, she had never resisted his advances so long as it wasn't right out in the open and likely to embarrass them.

He turned to her and told her that no one could see especially with the table cloths hiding everything under the table. She just said it wasn't what they should do at a company function. Now his alarm bells were ringing. He had seen, and he knew she had also seen, some pretty hot action on the dance floor and at some of the tables. What was going on here?

"OK, I'll settle down until we get home. But I have to have a really nice kiss."

"Honey, I'm dry. Get us a drink and then I'll give you a kiss as a reward." She was not certain the water had taken the taste of cum away. The alcohol in a highball would do the trick.

"No, you will have to pay in advance." With that he pulled her to him and started to give her a real kiss. She was holding her lips tight again and he almost had to hurt her to get his tongue in. Immediately he thought he detected that strange taste again, though not as strong as before.

Catching her by surprise and before she could react, he ran his hand under her skirt and up her thigh. As his hand proceeded towards the target, it ran over some slick liquid. When his finger found its mark there was the slight slurping sound and then his finger was in more of the slick liquid. There was no doubt about what he had found nor was there now any doubt about the strange taste.

As this was happening, Yvonne was saying, "Oh honey. Don't. Please don't." But it was too late.

He pulled back and removed his hand and not sweetly, "Do you have something you want to tell me?

As the tears began, "Oh Leo, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. Can we go home?"

"Not quite yet. I have some unfinished business to attend to." He signaled a waiter and asked him to bring a small very clean glass. He gave him a twenty dollar bill and said that should pay for the glass, he would be taking the glass with him. When the waiter returned he pushed Yvonne down while he ran his finger into her several times and each time wiped the liquid from his finger into the glass. Through this Yvonne was crying and asking what he was doing. He didn't say a word until he finished.

Pulling her back into an upright position he said, "You probably would like to lick this glass clean, but that's not going to happen. Now tell me who the fucker is."

"Leo, I can't. I know you'll go after him and you'll end up in jail. Please, let's just go home."

"Yvonne, tell me who it is or I will go to the bandstand borrow the microphone and ask, 'Who is the bastard that fucked my wife tonight.' How do you think that will go over at your Christmas party? You know I'll do it."

"Leo, you wouldn't. You would ruin it for everyone."

"Right now I don't give a shit about everyone. This party has already been ruined for me and I don't give a damned about the rest of them. Now, the choice is yours. Give me his name or I make the announcement. No, wait. Let's up the ante. I want the fuckers name and I want you to go get the SOB and bring him back here."

"Through sobs, "No honey. I can't do that. I'm sorry, please, let's go home and work things out. I know we can work it out. I love you."

"OK, I'm on the way to the bandstand." Leo got up and started through the tables on the way to the bandstand."

"Oh God. No!" (brief pause) "OK, wait and I'll get him. But please don't do anything rash."

"First, what's his name?"

Hesitantly, "Alex Kettering."

"I know the name. He's your new boss isn't he?"

"Yes."

"Is his wife here?"

"He's not married."

"OK, go get him. By the way if he decides to high tail it, I will announce over the speakers that 'Alex Kettering fucked my wife Yvonne at the party tonight."

Crying and looking like hell she went. She was gone quite a while before returning with him. Leo didn't like him the minute he had a good look at him. He was an arrogant wonder boy.

Some of the guest were beginning to gather. Some had seen the way Yvonne looked when she left and many of them saw the looks of consternation on the faces of Alex and Yvonne as they returned.

As Alex approached he started off, "Hey Leo, I don't know what's going on here but I didn't touch your wife. If she says I did, she's lying."

"OK, if you say so." Holding up the glass for him to see, "The DNA test will show us who really did it then, won't it?"

With a look of shock, "Hey wait Leo, maybe your wife and I did have a little fun. It's not like I raped her. In fact she was the one who started it all. You can't blame a guy for having a little fun when it's offered, can you?"

"Listen sonny boy, you son of a bitch, only my friends call me Leo and you definitely are not a friend. You will call me 'sir' or 'Mr. Bridgeport.' You ever call me Leo again and you will be having serious dental work performed. Do you understand me?"

"Yeah."

Yvonne was crying and screaming that he was a damned liar. But her screaming was quickly drowned out by a louder scream from Alex as Leo buried his knee as hard as he could into his crotch. When Alex started to bend over in pain, Leo grabbed the back of his jacket and slammed him to the floor. He then bent over and told Alex that he had just paid his down payment; that the full payment was going to cost him his job. Alex probably didn't hear a word. He was fighting through the pain to get his breath. Being slammed to the floor had broken his nose and he was a bloody mess.

A crowd had started to gather. Leo picked up the glass, wrapped it in a napkin and then, looking at Yvonne, "Get your things slut. We're going home now."

Being called a slut in front of her peers probably hurt her as much as Alex was hurt with the knee lift.

Except for Yvonne's crying and repeating over and over, "Leo, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you," nothing was said.

As soon as they got to the house, Yvonne headed for the bedroom. From the living room, "Where do you think you are going? Get your filthy fucking ass in here. We are going to talk."

"Oh Leo, let me go clean up first. I feel so dirty. I'm so ashamed."

"Damn it get in here and sit down before I have to drag you in. You better enjoy the cum left in you because it's the last you will have in you until you fuck him again."

"Oh honey, I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me tonight. I certainly never wanted to hurt you."

"I'll tell you what got into you tonight, Alex's cock got into you and I don't believe he forced you and I have a strange feeling that this wasn't the first time."

"Oh no, Honey, that's not true. I was just overcome with the party and being dressed so naughtily. I should never have dressed that way. I just thought it would excite you. Honey, I'm sorry. It should never have happened. Alex came on so strong and I admit that I was ticked at you being on the phone all that time. I just wasn't thinking and I didn't control myself. But this was the first time I gave in to him."

About then the phone began to ring and neither of them moved to pick it up. Finally Leo answered.

It was Bonnie, she and her husband were friend and she was one of Yvonne's co-worker.

"Hello Bonnie. I'm sorry, but Yvonne can't come to the phone right now. This is not a good time to talk. Call back tomorrow.

He was about to hang up when, "Oh Leo, thank God you are home I was worried about what might happen after you left the party. I'm so sorry that you were caught off guard. I wanted to tell you about what was going on, but knowing the stress you were under I just kept putting it off looking for an appropriate time."

With some irritation in his voice, "Please tell me just what has been going on!"

Yvonne screamed and came running for the phone, trying to take it from Leo, "Oh no Bonnie. Please don't. Please, Please."

Leo held the phone and roughly pushed Yvonne away. She crumpled to the floor in a complete hysterically screaming fit saying, "Oh God. No," over and over again.

Leo returned to the phone, but it was dead. Bonnie had hung up. He found her number and dialed it. Her husband Gerald answered the phone and told Leo that Bonnie was too upset to talk now. He could hear Bonnie crying in the background.

"Gerald, just ask her one question for me and I'll leave you alone. Does she know if this affair has been going on for a while or was tonight the first time, as far as she knows?"

He heard Gerald ask her the question and could hear her say something to the effect that she wished she could say tonight was the first time. She didn't know for sure but she was positive that it had been at least two months. Then he plainly heard her say, "Tell Leo that I'm so sorry to have been the one to break this bad news. He deserved better."

Gerald relayed the information and the message. Leo thanked him and hung up.

He turned and looked at Yvonne who had by now stopped the hysterical screaming and was just heaving huge gulps of air as she lay on the floor crying. He didn't say anything for several minutes as he tried to gather his thoughts.

Finally, "So not only have you decided to become a slut for your boss, but you have also become a lying slut. I will call our folks in the morning and let them know what is going on and ask them to share the job of looking after boys until this mess is cleaned up."

"Oh Lou, do you have to tell the folks? Can't it wait until after we have a chance to talk?"

"Yvonne, if you want to talk, do it now. In a few minutes I will be out of the house and right now I don't care if I ever see your lying fucking face again."

The tears poured again and she blubbered some incoherent words.

He turned, went to the bedroom and began to pack his suitcase. He was about half packed when she appeared at the door.

Through sniffles and gasps, "Please honey, won't you sit down and talk? You can't just walk out after all we have been through. We have too much invested in our marriage to just throw it away."

"Lady, you should have thought of all of this before you went fucking. We're not throwing it away, you fucked it away. Now get out of my way. My attorney will contact you."

He walked out the door with her crying, "Please don't leave. I love you. Please, please don't leave."

That was the tragic end to their marriage.

* * * * * *

The divorce was initiated two days after Christmas. Yvonne's parents were mortified. Leo's parents were terribly disappointed to have to witness the divorce.

Three months later, Leo finished his project and was able to spend a lot of time with the boys who were having a very difficult time with the situation. Leo told them only enough for them to know that he and their mother cold no longer live together. He never told them the real cause, and he never spoke unkindly of her. He always picked them up at his folk's house and saw Yvonne on very rare occasions. It really hurt every time he saw her.

In the divorce proceedings the judge interviewed the boys and felt that they were old enough to choose who they wanted to live with. They had a hard time making their decisions but in the end they elected to be together and be with their dad.

Leo investigated the corporate hotel suite situation. He found that the five executives were, in fact, using it for their own personal sexual gratification. He sued the company and settled out of court for an annuity, not within the divorce settlement, of two and a half million dollars with an income tax clause that would pay the income tax. He would receive a lump sum payment of $250,000 annually for the next ten years.

The five executives, including Alex and Norm along with three female employees, one of them being Yvonne, were fired.

With the annuity and his proceeds from the divorce, he resigned his newly acquired vice presidency position and moved, with the boys, to Hawaii. There he occupied his time as an inter-island travel agent. He and the boys enjoyed many wonderful travel adventures. Yvonne was almost never mentioned.

Yvonne, having lost her job, moved to a town near Orlando. There she found work in the tourist industry. Her income and proceeds from the divorce allowed her to live well, but not extravagantly. The first three years were an absolute nightmare for her. She just couldn't get over how stupid she had been and what a terrible price was being extracted for that stupidity. She couldn't help but feel that none of this would have happened if she had brought her feminine hygiene kit with her to the Christmas party. She has not remarried and doubts that she will.

You ask, "What about her sexual appetite? Is she sleeping around, or what?" Apparently her big mistake and even larger loss of all that she loved had a negative effect on her sex drives and she presently has little or no desire for sex. Wouldn't you have lost yours if you had to pay that price for sex?

Leo has thought that he might remarry some day. But remembering Yvonne, the foremost thought in his mind is that old adage, 'You can't teach an old dog new tricks.' Put another way, 'What you see IS what you get.'

BlBones
BlBones
551 Followers