All Comments on 'Whatever He Wants'

by Explorer222

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pointless

Shouldn't have bothered the online friend they probably have better things to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fuckin A!

Fukk me! Ouch!

I harnessed Epic Asian pulses and they're jamming the airwaves while I submit 2 u...

my feedback. Hey now!

I'm into it, how they objectify the bitch. He's just like the big pimp I'm in lovelust with and wanna do until his love wand waves out, a gentleman 4 an hour until the volatile SOB turns his trick, which is his M.O.. His voice sounds like vodka inside a velvet cup; he looks like smoke and mirrors. He's buff and dark, especially in demeanor, and he says he's a warlock. His myriad lovers say he is a well-endowed 10. I know for a fact he's a lookieloo. I've seen him something not unlike the discussion group setup for some kind of show element that is the scenario in your tale. Omg like O my orgasm that component in your realm made me ooooohhh. "Equisite agony." That fueled my inner fuck. If I were any more ready I'd be done, man. I'm a chick BTW. But here's the ultimate rocketfuel for my engine: "He urges he on telling me to surrender."

I'm their toy...good girl.. do as she says...don't you dare...her orgasm to the core and apexing collapse! But what the hell man what about those blissfully cruel ropes??

I hope they tie her Fucking culmination O in a suspended state so that core shaking apexes her for..let's start with an hour, I suggest without hyperbole. Gawd I hope ur writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very sexy introduction

More please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous