What're Friends For?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine lapped at Rachel's clit, slurping the juices that had spread there. She opened her mouth wide and seemed to devour the skin around the nub, sucking and tugging at them almost painfully. But Jasmine was practiced, and this was on the right side of pain, nearly to the point where Rachel would cry out with agony, but at the point that she would cry out in pleasure.

"OH GOD!" she whimpered, the strength behind her quiet cry strong enough to fill the room. "Oooooooo."

Jasmine smiled, and flicked her tongue over Rachel's clit. Rachel's hips continued to thrust steadily, but Jasmine's finger remained only partially inside, leaving her empty and wanting.

The clit was very sensitive, each flick of Jasmine's tongue caused Rachel to buck her hips suddenly. Soon she fell in to a frantic, but still steady pace of thrusting in to Jasmine's face.

Jasmine sucked the clit in to her mouth, much like with the nipples only minutes before, and began pulling on it with her lips. Her lips were wrapped around the small nub, tongue pressed up against it's small head, while her mouth sucked it steadily.

The finger at the entrance a little below Jasmine's face probed further in to Rachel's pussy, swirling around inside. Another finger joined it, and then another, until four fingers were inside spreading apart and pushing together, stretching Rachel's pussy lightly.

Rachel fucked the hand, moving herself up and down with her legs. Her hands had lost their grip on the blanket, and had instead settled in Jasmine's hair, stroking it and tugging it, directing Jasmine's head up and down on Rachel's clit. Jasmine began to fuck Rachel harder with the hand, ramming it inside Rachel's body and pulling it out again. Jasmine sucked harder at the clit, moving her tongue down the slit and back up in to her mouth.

Rachel gave a loud cry, and all her muscles clenched. Jasmine felt her hand being squeezed tight in Rachel's pussy, so tight that the hand was unable to move anymore. The clit in her mouth spurted a tiny amount of fluid, and Jasmine swallowed it, relishing the sour taste.

Rachel's body collapsed, relaxing, against the bed. She dropped her hands from Jasmine's hair, dropping them next to her own body. Rachel's chest heaved up and down as she caught rasping breaths through her parted lips. Her eyes were shut, though not clenched, as they had been not long ago. She felt like she was flying, floating above the earth. Her body was completely satisfied.

Jasmine rolled off of Rachel and scooted up the bed, wiping her wet mouth on her arm. She looked in to Rachel's face.

"You gonna live, sweetie?" she asked, softly.

Rachel grunted in reply.

"Well, I'm gonna go take a shower." Jasmine rolled off of the bed and went in to the bathroom.

Rachel heard her turn on the water, and switch it to shower mode. Her mind was swimming, full of mental pictures of Jasmine between her legs. It had felt good…well, honestly, it had been excellent. But, Rachel was confused. Had it been wrong to enjoy that when she would not want to return the favor?

She stayed on the bed, mind trying to work out this problem, until Jasmine came back in to the room. Jasmine was fully dressed, having put on her clothes in the bathroom. Her lack of desire for Rachel to see her naked made Rachel embarrassed. Rachel buttoned up the shirt she wore and pulled the shorts up to her waist again.

"You mind if I use the shower?" Rachel asked Jasmine.

Jasmine didn't look at her, but said:

"Go ahead."

Rachel showered slowly, washing away the fluids between her thighs, and toweled herself off. She put on the clothes that she had arrived in before, and walked back in to the bedroom. Jasmine had gone in to the kitchen and begun breakfast, Rachel wandered out as well, pulling a chair out and plopping down in to it.

"About before," she started.

"You're welcome," Jasmine said. She turned towards Rachel and smiled. "After all, what are friends for?"

Rachel stood up and hugged Jasmine.

"You're the best friend anyone could have. Thank you so much."

The two girls cooked breakfast together and sat down to eat. They joked as they had every day before. Nothing had changed between them. It was just…well…they were going to be best friends forever.

12