What's Coming to Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohio
ohio
4,439 Followers

We started with her riding me, the position she comes best in. In just a couple of minutes, with me caressing her lovely big breasts, she was gasping out an orgasm. Then I moved us around so she was on her knees and entered her again from behind. Since I'd come once I had a lot more stamina, and I could really let go.

I held her hips and pumped her; we were both grunting and gasping, and when I felt her pussy contract around me in another orgasm I jammed myself hard into her and cried out with the immense pleasure of my ejaculation.

When we were both quiet again, lying in one another's arms, drifting towards sleep, I felt Camilla left her head and look at me.

"Baby—how was work today? It must have been hideous, having to deal with that jerk."

"Shh," I said. "Not tonight. I'm taking care of everything. Just trust me—his story is going to have a sad ending."

*********

For the next two days I avoided Alex as much as possible. On the rare occasions he saw me I tried to look angry and defeated. He loved every minute of it!

Linda and I spoke on the phone a couple of times, confirming the plan we'd worked out. On Wednesday I left work early, after calling Camilla and telling her I wouldn't be home until 9pm or so. She was used to my occasional late meetings.

I headed straight for Alex and Linda's house, where Linda showed me directly to the guest-room upstairs.

"You wait here, Rick. I've got everything set. With the outfit I'm going to put on, I'll have him up in the bedroom within three minutes of his coming in the door!"

What happened that evening made my half hour of waiting well worth it. I heard Linda's and Alex's voices, in teasing and eager tones, as they made their way upstairs. Linda made sure to leave the bedroom door open as they entered, so that I could peek in to watch the fun.

Linda was in a lacy short nightie and a pair of nearly transparent panties, along with some 6" heels. She looked sexy as hell, and she sure had Alex's full attention!

"C'mon over here, baby," she cooed to him. "I know you want your dinner, but I really need a little something from you first." In no time she had him lying on the bed and was giving him a first-class blowjob, while running her hands all over his chest and thighs.

When he was very close to blowing his wad she pulled off him, making him groan, and said, "honey, will you trust me? I want to try something special tonight, and it's been making me hot all week just planning this."

She led him over to a big heavy wing chair near the window, seated him, and began to tie his arms and legs firmly to the chair with scarves. Every few moments she slid her mouth back down over his dick, just to keep him happy, and in no time he was securely tied down.

"There!" she said happily. "Now we can have our fun!"

Her smile turning nasty, she took an envelope from the night table and yanked out the photos of Camilla.

"Alex, honey, do you want to explain what happened after you were so kind as to take Camilla home the other night?"

Alex had been thinking he was moments away from a hot fuck, and he was a little slow to respond at first.

"Honey, I, uh . . . what are those pictures? What happened to Camilla?"

"Why, you fucked her, didn't you Alex? Three times, according to what I understand!"

He shook his head vigorously. It was the only part of him that he could move. "No, baby, never! You know me better than that!"

"Gee, Alex," Linda said sarcastically, "I guess I just heard a different version of the story."

That was my cue. I strolled casually into the bedroom, enjoying every ounce of his shock and horror. "Evening, Alex. Are you going to get up to shake my hand? No, I guess not. Well, never mind!"

Without saying another word I pulled out the minirecorder and played back the tape. Alex had long since lost his erection—it wasn't too much fun sitting there naked and tied up in front of me. He turned pale when he realized it was our conversation from Monday in his office. He started to bluster, "wait, Linda, honey! I can explain! This isn't . . ."

"Shut up, Alex," she replied coldly. "It's a bit too late for explanations."

He continued to protest, but she ignored him and we both listened until the tape was done. As planned, I then came over to stand behind Linda. As she spoke, I slid my hands around onto her hips, then caressed her flat stomach, and finally moved up to her breasts, caressing them gently.

"You are at least ten times more of a lowlife than I ever realized, Alex," Linda said to him in a voice that cut like a knife. She reached into the night table. "Here are some papers for you. This is called a Notice of Intent to Divorce. You are now officially served."

This was where Linda's and my plans had finished; but I was hoping that between her fury, her arousal from getting Alex all worked up, and my hands on her body, things might go a little further. She turned to me.

"Rick, honey, I think an eye for an eye has always been good policy, don't you? Why don't you get those clothes off and let me make up to you for what my asshole of a future ex-husband has done."

Alex was already stunned and spluttering—now he went into full-speed protests. "Linda, honey, wait, this is ridiculous! Don't do this, please, I'm so sorry, we can get past this, I know we can . . ."

His protests fell on largely deaf ears. I was quickly naked, and Linda and I lay on the bed in each other's arms, kissing and stroking one another. When I got one hand into her panties they were already very wet, and they got wetter as I pushed them up into her flowing pussy and stroked her through the panties.

After a minute I got up and slid the panties down Linda's legs. I whispered something to her, and she grinned broadly.

Linda picked up the wet panties and walked over to Alex. Choosing just the right moment, she interrupted his protests by shoving them firmly into his mouth. I quickly grabbed my own briefs and stretched them around his head, so that he couldn't spit her panties out. I made sure though to leave his eyes uncovered—wouldn't want him to miss the action.

Back on the bed, Linda said to me with a smile, "I believe I owe you three fucks, isn't that right, Rick?"

It was a hot couple of hours. Linda was terrific in bed, motivated no doubt by her rage at what Alex had done. We did fuck three times, with some wonderful pussy-licking and cock-sucking in between. We also rested together, talking quietly and pretty much ignoring the muffled groans of protest from Alex in the chair. Linda made a point of talking loudly about how much bigger my dick was than Alex's, and how I made her come much better than he did.

The third time Linda suggested I fuck her in the ass. "I've never liked it much this way with Alex, Rick—but I'd love to do it with you. You're a much more caring and considerate lover than he is, and I know you'll make it good for me."

I had no idea whether any of that was true, but even if it was just meant to wound Alex's ego that was certainly fine with me. The anal sex was terrific, and once I was safely plugged into her Linda writhed and pumped and seemed to have a lovely time herself.

After our last fuck, Linda relaxed on the bed. I came in with my Polaroid camera and posed her just as Camilla had been the previous Saturday. She let me take a few shots, and I held one up right in front of Alex's face. "There you go, pal—I'll bet that looks familiar, doesn't it? I'll just prop it up here on the dresser so you can keep enjoying looking at it."

When we'd both showered I was ready to go home. Linda was going to untie one of Alex's arms and then spend the night in a hotel. She was done with that prick for good.

As I left I hugged and kissed Linda warmly, thanking her and making sure Alex could see my hands sliding over her body one last time. Then I turned to him.

"Night, Alex. I hope you've enjoyed tonight as much as I have. Well, actually, maybe you haven't. Too bad! See you at the office tomorrow!"

Maybe I should have felt guilty about fucking Linda. Certainly I would never have cheated on my wife under any other circumstances. But to me it didn't feel like cheating. It didn't have anything to do with me looking for some strange. It was just something that had to be done to Alex, and the fact that it felt great was just a nice little bonus.

In fact, as great as it felt, my first encounter with "sex without love" in nearly a decade reminded me how much less wonderful it was than sex with love—with my precious, loving wife Camilla. If anything, my two hours with Linda made it even less likely that I'd ever be in another woman's bed again. I knew what I had waiting for me at home.

*********

Thursday morning was lots of fun. I offered a cheery "good morning!" to Alex as I passed his office door. He glowered at me but didn't say a word. He looked puffy-eyed and unhappy.

The axe fell about 10 a.m. A couple of the big-wigs came into his office and shut the door. I heard murmured conversation, then some shouting. After a few minutes a couple of our security guys came up to the office and stood outside the open door, while the big-wigs left.

I resisted the impulse to poke my head in and offer a few choice comments. Instead I just waited. When I heard the footsteps I had the pleasure of looking down the hall at the sight of Alex's departing back. He was trudging between the two guards, his head down, carrying a cardboard box.

That night I gave Camilla an abridged version of Alex's comeuppance. She heard about the tape and how I had shared it with Linda, and with the company lawyer. I told her about the scene in Alex and Linda's bedroom, omitting my sexual involvement but sharing with her many delightful descriptions of Linda's fury and Alex's horror and futile attempts at explanation.

And then I told the story of his sudden departure from the company, to be missed and regretted by absolutely no one. Drawing it out, I gave her every detail, provoking a lot of happy laughter.

"Is Linda really going to go ahead with the divorce?"

"Oh absolutely. And she's got a real headhunter of a lawyer, too—Alex will get eaten alive. Plus he doesn't have a recommendation from the company; he'll never get a decent job around here. I figure he'll be heading out of state."

She was silent a few moments, looking thoughtful, the laughter leaving her eyes.

"And are WE okay, sweetheart?" she asked me.

"Better than ever," I said. "It was awful—but it wasn't your fault and it wasn't my fault. And the guy whose fault it was is living in hell now.

"So let's go on loving each other and being happy together. OK?"

"It's a deal," she said.

ohio
ohio
4,439 Followers
12