What's in a Name? Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found that my forehead was still resting on the wall when I landed, but I had raised myself up a bit. I could see Jackie grinning as she looked at me. "I thought you needed a little push. I hope you don't mind."

"It surprised me, but seems to have worked. Thank you." I then rubbed where she had slapped me "Ouch. I guess 'Hurts so Good' has more than one meaning."

Jackie lifted her head to look between my legs at Dad behind me. He explained, "She mentioned the song last Friday when I took her cherry. She said that it hurt a bit, but the pleasure afterwards was more than worth it. This is the second time she's been 'pushed' to borrow your term. Saturday night, I went Dominant and she went submissive. We did it doggy-style, and she came when I slapped her ass. I think she would have cum in a few seconds in either case, but I never quibble with success."

I interrupted, "Um, I'm still here you two."

Jackie looked back up at me with a smile. "Yes, and I guess that, technically, we WERE talking behind your back. But since the whole point of tonight it to give each other as many orgasms as we can, it makes sense to discuss things that work. In your case, spanking seems to help." She slipped down a bit so I could no longer see her face. I then felt her hand resting on my ass where she had slapped me. "The print is still there, but it's fading fast so you shouldn't have any trouble sitting for breakfast." She then rolled out from under me, turned over and planted a kiss on the hand-print. "That should make it all better."

I couldn't help laughing. "You've always complained about ME being an ass kisser."

"I'm just balancing things out. It's not like I'm brown-nosing to get something I wouldn't get otherwise." Jackie again turned to Dad, complimenting him on his technique. "I heard you were good, but that was even better than I had expected. I seemed to be too busy cumming for a full evaluation, so I hope we'll have time for a second session."

Dad replied, "I suspect the two of you will keep me fairly busy, but I don't have anything else planned for this weekend. I'm sure we can work it in somehow."

After Jackie had 'made it all better,' she sat on the edge of the bed and I joined her while Dad stood up. She licked her lips when he was standing in front of us, "Richard, it's your turn." I was expecting Jackie to take him into her mouth, but she used her hands instead. She cupped Dad's balls with one hand and stroked his growing erection with the other. When Richard was standing at attention she sat back and we both admired her handiwork. Dad still hadn't cum yet, but Richard was obviously ready to explode. As Jackie finished, a drop of precum had formed.

Dad watched Jackie almost as intently as I had and spoke when she sat back, "Having two beautiful, naked young women looking at Richard like that is almost too much for him. Almost."

Jackie licked off the drop of precum with a smile, and looked at me over her shoulder, "We'll just have to try a little harder, right Beth?" In a flash, she took him into her mouth and didn't stop until her nose was buried in his bush.

Dad said, "Oh my god" as he closed his eyes. If he had been sitting on the bed instead of standing, I'm sure he would have fallen onto his back. As it was, he rocked back onto his heels. From our first discussion of oral sex last week, I knew that Mom didn't want him to cum in her mouth. He still had a tendency to pull back before he came from a blow-job and I could see from his expression that he was close. I wasn't surprised when he pushed Jackie back.

In response to his gesture, she sat back again. "You sir, are a perfect gentleman." This statement was directed at his cock. She then looked Dad in the face, "You are as well. Beth, I got them warmed up. I think it's your turn."

I got off the bed, and Jackie followed. I asked Dad to lie down, and he did. Face down.

"Quit being a smart-ass" I said, slapping it as I said so. When he rolled over, I climbed on top of him, and reached between behind myself to guide Richard into me. As with the first time Dad and I used this position, I could see my pussy lips being parted by his erection. This time, I wasn't looking through my bush and had a clear view as the head disappeared between my legs. Jackie climbed on as well and sat behind me, pinching my nipples.

As I sat fully on Dad's lap, I felt his bush brushing my now bare mound. I was reminded that this was the first time we had fucked each other since I had shaved. I wanted to savor the feeling, and shifted around a bit with him inside me as his bush tickled the outside. As I scooted back a bit, I could feel Jackie's mound against my ass. I then raised myself to take him in long strokes. After taking him fully into me a couple times, Jackie shifted a hand down from my nipples to rub my clit and I was overwhelmed. I had just started my orgasm when I felt him going off deep inside me. This time I didn't experience the plateau I normally had for the split second between when I came and he did. I immediately shot to the full-blown orgasm.

After we had both finished cumming, I walked forward on my knees so that he could lick me clean. I felt Jackie slipping back and she must have taken Richard into her mouth as soon as he fell out of me. Before I reached Dad's mouth, she made a similar observation to what Dad and I had mentioned a week ago about how semen and pussy juice go so well together. She added that it's almost better when it wasn't her pussy juice.

I shared Dad's and my observations from last week. "I'll have to take your word about a different..." My response was cut short. Dad had started sucking on my clit and I came again.

Jackie waited a moment (I was probably whimpering again) and announced, " I think it's time for Beth's first lesson." I looked over my shoulder to see she was already sitting up to reach into her purse. She handed me a condom as I climbed off Dad and turned around. As I opened the package she continued, "there are two common techniques for applying these. The first was covered in health class a couple years ago." I remembered the class, and pinched the tip of the rubber with my left hand and placed it at the end of Dad's dick. Jackie stopped me at that point, "I think they covered the standard approach sufficiently. They really can't teach the second method in school because it involves oral sex. Use two fingers instead of your thumb to hold the end, and unroll it with your lips."

I thought for a second, switched hands, and proceeded to unroll the rubber onto Richard with my lips. I had to stretch my mouth a bit to fit both Dad's cock and my fingers in, but with my fingers to the side, it was manageable. I was able to get it about half-way down the shaft with my lips, and finished unrolling it as I pulled my hand away.

Dad complimented Jackie on her instructions while she was inspecting the results. "Holy shit. You got it right on the first try. I spent almost a week practicing with cucumbers before I tried it with my boyfriend."

"You're a great teacher. I just took what you said, and figured out how to produce the desired results."

I'm not sure how long Jackie and I were talking, but it couldn't have been more than half a minute before Dad interrupted. "Could you two save the congratulations for later?" Jackie and I both looked and saw that Richard was feeling neglected. Jackie immediately addressed the problem as directly as possible. Dad was still hard enough for Jackie to direct Richard into her sex as she sat on him. I couldn't see Dad's cock directly, but the looks on their faces made it clear that the problem had been adequately addressed. I spent a couple seconds just watching Jackie bouncing on my father (I mean, Joan's father) before Dad gave me a 'come hither' signal and then lay flat on his back. I caught on immediately and sat on his face, facing Jackie. Jackie and I immediately started playing with each other from the waist up while Dad concentrated on us below the waist. As soon as I was positioned over his head, I felt his tongue in my pussy. He continued by licking my slit and kissing my clit. I especially enjoyed the challenge of trying to catch Jackie's nipple in my mouth while she was bouncing on Dad's cock. In his story, Dad talks about living out his fantasy of doing two girls at once. Having him licking me while Jacking was stimulating my breasts (and I was playing with hers) might not have been a fantasy of mine, but it certainly was fantastic.

Without Dad's story, I would have no way of knowing who came first. I would have guessed that Jackie did because I usually came before Dad did. In his account, he says that he came first and the jet of his cum into the rubber set Jackie off. What I know personally is that I came soon after Jackie screamed. As she screamed, the sucking on my clit got slightly more intense, and I was soon floating again. I don't really care who cums when, but I do prefer that we all make it at about the same time. I just find it interesting what sets each of us off. I would never have guessed that I would get off on spanking. It's not the pain - hell, I rarely finished a soccer match without a couple bruises and strawberries that will be tender for days, and I don't remember when I got them - so it must be the surprise that sets me off. Particular attention to my clit seems be the key the rest of the time. Dad says that my cumming generally set him off. It wasn't until I read his stories that I got what he meant. Jackie doesn't seem to have a particular trigger (or maybe she has too many to identify them).

As Dad crawled out from under us, Jackie offered to deal with the rubber. He gave her a mischievous smile and said he'd take care of it. He climbed off the bed and headed for the bathroom. Curious, I followed him. As before, Jackie was hesitant, but followed - stopping just inside the door. I was again sitting on the edge of the tub, Still wearing the condom, Dad raised the toilet seat and stood almost as if he were taking a leak except that he didn't hold himself. A half-second later, I realized that he WAS peeing into the condom which expanded like a water balloon. It swelled a bit along his shaft before it started slipping off of his cock and it finally splashed into the toilet. It sank to the bottom of the bowl while Dad grabbed his dick and finished emptying his bladder. When he was done he started looking through the hamper and I assume he was looking for something to wipe off his cock. Before he found anything, I took care of it by sucking him clean. His piss had been fairly clear, so I figured the main 'flavor' would have been his cum, and I liked that. Jackie was standing at the door looking dumbfounded. I still had him in my mouth when he gave me a wink smiled at her. "The age difference between Beth and her brother is an indication of how effective condoms are as a form of birth control. Cathy and I had started out using withdrawal, and had to change our wedding date so my insurance would cover her pre-natal care. After Paul was born, I had over five years to practice with rubbers. Since I had to pee anyhow, I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone."

As he lowered the seat he said to Jackie, "I think it's your turn." Jackie moved to the toilet and I got up from the tub to make room for Dad. I recalled a story I had read on one of the watersports sites Dad had sent me. It involved a brother and sister who started watching each other pee. At one point, the sister peed into the bathroom sink, so I decided to try it. I watched Jackie peeing in the toilet, while she and Dad watched me use the sink. The faucet was poking me in my butt-crack which wasn't too comfortable, and some of the pee splashed onto my pussy. Other than those minor annoyances, it went pretty well (very much like the story). Jackie was the first to comment. "You two are amazing. You didn't mention that you were into water-play, although I suspected it when we all watched each other piss earlier. The condom trick is pretty neat, but that," she said, pointing to me, "is way over the top. I think I'll brush my teeth in the guest bath."

I could tell Dad was interested, but he didn't seem surprised. "Jackie, the sink should be fine. Urine is essentially sterile. Um, Beth, did you try this at Mom's during the week, or is it something new?"

I told them about the story I had found and admitted that this was the first time I had tried it. I pointed at the sink between my legs and said, "Jackie, this is tame compared to some of the things Dad and I tried last weekend." I then wiped myself with my hand and licked it to reinforce Dad's comment about urine (although there was probably more cum than piss on my hand). I tossed a smile at Jackie's look of astonishment.

Jackie shook her head. "I'm normally open to almost everything, but I don't think I'll ask you to elaborate. Girlfriend, you are too much. Way too much."

When we got back to the bedroom, Dad asked Jackie if she had another condom. She answered, "I don't think Beth needs any more practice if that's what you had in mind. But I brought plenty."

"I'll put this one on myself, unless you want to? I haven't shown you the position Beth and I mentioned earlier. I'm sure we aren't the first to have used it, but neither of us have seen it on any porn site. Want to try?"

"I'm up for it as long as I don't have to be as limber as Beth."

I chimed in "He did it with Mom, so you shouldn't have any trouble."

While Jackie demonstrated that she was now adept at putting a rubber on with her lips, Dad instructed her. "I want you to lie on your side and raise your leg. Yes, that's perfect" he completed when she was ready.

She didn't point her toes at the ceiling, but aside from that, she was in the same position I had been in the first time Dad fucked me. He climbed onto the bed, and straddled her leg. He then pressed Richard down against her thigh and slipped him into her. Within seconds, Dad was hugging her leg as he shifted his hips to pump Richard into her pussy. I'm amazed that the position isn't used on porn sites. From where I was sitting, I had a perfect view of exactly what was happening between Jackie's legs. I sat staring at how her pussy stretched to accept his member as it moved into her and how her labia pulled away from her clit as he pulled out. I felt the tingle that normally accompanies my pussy juice. I probably released more, but I was already dripping with both Dad's and my own secretions, so I can't be sure.

Jackie looked thoughtful for a second or two, but was soon smiling. "You're right that I haven't tried this before, but it's definitely going on the list near the top. I can feel you even more deeply than when I'm on top." Her head was cradled on her arm as she watched Dad fuck her.

Dad slowed slightly as he asked, "When you brought up 'protection,' you mentioned 'both holes.' Does that mean that you do anal as well?"

"Yes, I like it in the ass occasionally. My last couple boyfriends weren't into it, so it's been a while since I've had a decent ass-fucking." Dad was still drilling her when she turned to me adding, "Beth, just like it hurts a bit to lose your cherry, it hurts a bit to loosen your ass. The first time is the worst so it'll be easier next time. Once a month will do it eventually, but having him take your back door every week or two will take care of it before your final goodbye kiss to Richard. On your last night with him you should make a point of giving that monster a full tour. I know that I would."

Dad spoke up at this point. "Jackie, I kinda like it when a woman talks dirty while I'm fucking her, but they're generally talking to me. Beth, I mean this in the kindest possible way, but could you take a seat and fuck yourself? I'd have you sit on my face, or even Jackie's, but that's more than a little impractical right now." He said this as he was shifting his meat from Jackie's pussy to her ass. He let go of her leg, freeing both hands to guide Richard into her ass, but then discovered that it was loose enough that he didn't need the second hand, so went back to pinching her nipples.

Being the 'good girl' that I am, I understood exactly what Dad meant and I did what he asked. That sounds wrong in so many ways right now, but it's actually the thought that occurred to me at the time. I took the seat by the dressing table and started masturbating while watching Dad ass-fuck Jackie. He would occasionally glance at me (especially when I licked the pussy juice from my fingers). I fingered my clit when he did so to Jackie. When he was pinching her nipples, I would finger-fuck myself. She was on her side facing me but I was closer to the foot of the bed, so I had a clear view of her pussy (OK, her pussy lips) while Dad took her ass.

Once again I was watching my dad fuck my friend - this time in her ass. He hugged her raised leg with one arm, while his free hand alternated between her breasts and clit. It was similar to the two mutual masturbation sessions earlier that week, but this time I was masturbating while watching a couple fucking each other. As I had told Dad, I had seen anal pictures on the internet, but they were no comparison to the sight of Dad's cock thrusting into Jackie's ass. Combined with the two of them vocalizing their pleasure and even the scent of their arousal, not to mention the scent of myself, it was more than enough to make me cum. Dad spared me a glance and a smile when I came (I'm guessing I whimpered), then returned his attention to Jackie. A short time later, Jackie screamed, Dad grunted, and I whimpered again.

I was about to offer to 'clean up' the two of them but then remembered Dad's comment about mixing oral and ass play. When Dad pulled out, I stifled a chuckle as it looked like Jackie's ass wanted to keep the rubber. Dad ensured that it stayed in place, holding it on his cock as he pulled out of Jackie's ass. I immediately suppressed Dad's comments about how Mom ended up pregnant after he butt-fucked her. When the condom was out of Jackie, he slipped it off the end of his cock and tossed it into the trash can by the bed. He then went to where we had dropped our thongs and used one of them to clean the cum off his cock. There wasn't much material to work with, but it seemed sufficient to his needs.

I was about to say something to Jackie, but noticed that she was almost asleep. Dad noticed as well and reached to turn out the lights before crawling into bed, spooning Jackie. As Dad had mentioned, we didn't have anything else planned for that weekend, so we could continue playing tomorrow. I climbed into bed and draped my arm across him and Jackie. He sometimes complained about being cold. For tonight, that won't be an issue.

*******

Another Thursday, and another quick check of Dad's computer. Again, he had Word open, but this time it's a new chapter. Before I switched to g-mail to send myself a copy, I notice the first couple lines (after the italics):

"Dear Beth;

"How's your story coming along?

"BTW: Check that site Jackie showed you."

What! The! Fuck?

1...5678910