What's in a Name? Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were waiting for the shower to warm up, and she reached into a drawer in the vanity. The device was about the size of a bar of soap. It was black except for a metal screen at one end. I figured 'what the hell' and said, "Sure. I'd like to look like a little girl again."

Jackie rubbed her chin while giving me a critical look and said, "You'll have to find someone else to deal with your tits." She then laughed as she turned off the water. "This thing is great for finish work, but you'll want to get rid of most of your bush before we use it. One of Mom's boyfriends left his beard trimmer when he moved out, and I've held onto it. Take the throne, and your forest will be grassland in a few seconds." As I sat on the toilet, she pulled the trimmer out of the same drawer and handed it to me. My bikini trim was soon floating in the bowl with only stubble left behind. Before handing me the device, Jackie slid a switch that I hadn't noticed on the end of it, and it emitted a slight hum. Still sitting on the toilet, I applied the metal end to the stubble. I was expecting it to be cold, but it was comfortably warm. As I moved it across the skin just above my slit, the stubble disappeared as it passed leaving a trail of smooth skin. I was looking at my crotch, but Jackie was watching my face. "You're not the first person I've watched use it, and they've all had the same reaction."

I looked up. "So who else has tried it? Anybody I know?" I asked.

Jackie answered "Sorry, but that's a question I won't answer."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

Before I could even start to blush, Jackie put me at ease. "Don't sweat it, it's OK to ask. Hell, it's the first thing I asked you earlier - even before I asked if it was good for you. You can tell people you've been with me, I don't mind. But I won't tell anyone who I've been with. It's easier for me to apply it as a blanket rule, rather than try to remember who's said they don't mind me telling others. Now, if you're willing to share your boyfriend with me, then HE will know, but that's it. Just to be clear: Yes, I'm into threesomes. I've been with two guys, and it was fun, but I prefer sharing a guy with another girl. I haven't yet met a girl who regretted it, and all of the guys have loved it"

By the time Jackie finished, my pussy looked like it had when Dad and I had last used the family changing room at the pool. It tickled a little bit when I was using it on my labia, but all that did was make me slightly more damp. That issue was dealt with in the shower. I half expected Jackie to join me in the shower, but she shaved herself and waited until I was done.

While I was in the shower, I thought about Dad's comment about peeing when showering where other guys could see him. Jackie wasn't in the shower with me, but could easily see me through the glass door. I turned my back to her and relaxed. I looked down and the water on the bottom of the tub may have looked slightly yellow, but I wasn't sure. When I washed my mound, the smoothness of the skin felt odd (but pleasant). I had to resist the urge to explore the sensation.

As we were drying off afterwards, Jackie said, "let's get dressed and get some food. I'm starving. You can grab whatever you want out of the closet."

Most of Jackie's clothes don't fit me - she's a few inches taller and a cup-size larger ('c' rather than 'b'). However, she had several options that worked. I found a sun dress that looked comfortable, so I slipped it on. It had spaghetti straps so I decided to go without a bra. When I was heading to her dresser, I liked the novel feeling of the air on my pussy, so I decided to go without panties as well. Jackie laughed when I veered away from the dresser and pulled a pair of her flip-flops out of the closet. "You aren't the first girl who decided to savor the breeze. That dress is long enough to preserve your modesty. You can borrow a pair of soccer shorts if you want to be more naughty." I thought about it for a second, but decided to stick with the dress. She wore a similar dress and also went without underwear. It occurred to me that I had to take her to Collin's Beach sometime before the summer was over.

We had a quiet dinner at a local diner. For the most part, we talked about soccer. Jackie generally played keeper, but was also a decent forward. She commented that she liked having me playing defense when she was in the box, but preferred it if I was midfield when she was forward. "You make me look good either way."

I scoffed, "Jackie, you don't need help looking good." As I looked at her across the table, I realized that my comment applied to more than soccer. Her angular features were beautifully framed by her blond page-boy cut. Her blue-green eyes were themselves framed by her thick lashes and arched eyebrows. Joan had often envied her friend's self-confidence. I realized that she and I now shared the ability to feel comfortable in our skin. I hoped it improved my appearance as much as hers.

We both had cash to cover our bill plus a generous tip, so we left it on the table without waiting for the tab. I signaled to the waitress that the money was on the table, and she nodded.

Driving home from the diner, my mind was filled with thoughts of what would happen when we got to Jackie's. Joan wouldn't have been there, blocked by guilt and shame. As Beth, neither entered my mind. Jackie and I were friends and were simply taking our friendship to a new level.

I knew from health class that all women have the same basic 'equipment,' but the externals may be different. The same is true for guys, but the only difference they seem to care about was size. From the locker-room, I knew that Jackie's pussy was definitely different than mine. Unless I intentionally spread my legs to expose them, the only parts they mentioned in health class that showed were my outer lips. Jackie, however, once joked that she had so much sex it wouldn't fit between her legs. She said it to be misinterpreted, but it was an accurate description. Her inner labia were clearly visible, and spilled out from between her legs in pink folds. The difference would be visible in any case, but the fact that she shaved 'down there' only made it more obvious.

We weren't even through the door when Jackie feigned boredom. Mocking Pooh-bear, she said, "Oh bother. It isn't even 8:00. Whatever will we do with ourselves all night?"

Standing right behind her, I said, "How about starting with this?" I grabbed a shoulder to turn her around, and wrapped my arms around her. She returned the gesture and we shared a long, lingering kiss.

She broke the kiss and said, "It's a good start. I wasn't sure you wanted to go there, but I'm game for anything you want to try. Our discussion before showering implied that you were interested, but I never make the first move on a first date."

"I guess that explains why you didn't jump in the shower with me. Let's just say I'm curious. I accepted the invitation hoping that something like this would happen. I realize that I didn't make an explicit pass at you earlier, so I wanted to clear up any confusion. I've never done anything like this before, but I've wondered what the fuss is about." With that, I threw my arms around her again, and pulled her close.

Within seconds our tongues were dancing with each other. My hands roamed over her back. Her hands did the same but seemed to have a destination in mind. They dropped down and lifted the hem of my dress. She grabbed my ass-cheeks, pulling me in - completely removing any space between us. I decided that fair's fair, and I pulled up the hem of her dress. I didn't grab her ass but kept going up, pulling the dress off over her head. As soon as she realized what I was doing, she grabbed the hem of my dress again, so it was pulled off as well. Both dresses ended up puddled on the floor at our feet. Our kiss had been broken by the dresses passing between us, but we immediately returned to our hug, now skin-to-skin.

I loved the feeling of her breasts pressed against mine with her erect nipples pushing into my soft flesh. I could feel my nipples pressing into her. She was probably as strong as Dad, but still felt soft in my arms. She swung her hips so our bare mounds rubbed against each other. The feeling of her rubbing against me was - wow! I felt a drop of moisture dripping down my thighs. We returned to our kiss, but now with a sense of urgency. Both of us let our hands roam freely. When Jackie slid a hand between us to cup one of my breasts and pinch the nipple, I leaned back slightly to give her room. I used the extra space to slip a hand between her legs. She spread them so I could feel her sex - slipping my finger into her slit to probe her moist warmth. At one point I was suckling her, at another, she was doing it to me. I don't know how long we were standing there feeling each other out. In one way it felt like forever, in another it was over far too soon. Eventually (inevitably?), we were no longer standing but were both on the floor, on top of our puddled dresses, still kissing each other. As my hands continues to wander, Jackie started exploring me with her tongue. I was distracted by her attention but soon found that our heads were between each others' thighs.

I did 69's with Dad several times last weekend, but I was always on top. This time, I was on my back facing the ceiling, and didn't mind having Jackie's twat blocking my view. The folds of her pussy lips were more pronounced from this perspective, even before she spread her legs revealing their true extent. The pink folds were glistening with moisture. In spite of the volume of her pussy lips, the important parts were all still evident and my tongue explored all of them. I've tasted my own pussy juice, but licking a pussy directly was a new sensation. I could understand why Dad liked it so much. The salty, musky flavor seemed to go straight to my own pussy. I didn't think I could get any wetter, but I did.

Never having done this, I mimicked Dad's technique. I started with a quick probing jab into her with my tongue (not easy from the angle I had, Dad did it before I had climbed on top of him). Next, I licked the full length of her slit starting at the top of where her bush would have been, pausing to give both her clit and vagina some extra attention as I passed. I stopped just short of her anus. I followed this by using everything I could on her clit. The taste was muskier (is that a word?), but still pleasant. It wasn't long before Jackie started screaming, "Oh my God, yes! Keep going!" Her love juice started to squirt onto my face but I was able to get my mouth over her pussy to catch most of it. She didn't say much more as she returned her attention to my sex. While I was eating her, she was doing the same to me. I felt her tongue exploring all of the special places. She wasn't quite as good as Dad, but was a hell of a lot better than David. I didn't scream, but that didn't mean I enjoyed it any less than she did. I don't squirt or scream like her, but she was sucking on my clit when I came, then spent a moment licking my pussy afterwards.

As Jackie rolled off me, I looked up and noticed that we hadn't even closed the front door behind us. I don't think we scandalized the neighbors (too much ;-) - the door was only open a bit, and we were on the floor of the sunken living room. However, I did put my dress back on (mostly) as I got up to close and lock the door. Jackie was still on the floor, looking at me. "That was amazing. Are you sure you haven't done this before? When did you learn how to eat pussy like that?"

I decided immediately to NOT say that Dad taught me. "David went down on me once, and all it did was get me frustrated. Friday night, before losing my virginity, I had two massive orgasms - orally. I just tried to give you what I got then."

Jackie shook her head with a smile. "Girl, you learn fast." As she said this, she stood and picked up her dress. She balled it up and tossed it in the general direction of her bedroom. I watched (OK, admired) her ass as she headed for the kitchen. Her pink folds were visible even from this angle. When she got to the kitchen, she first grabbed a paper towel and unselfconsciously wiped herself. She then turned and asked, "Whaddya' want? We've got OJ, and a few different flavors of soda. There's also Bud, Widmer, and," she bent to look towards the back of the 'fridge, "yea, there's still a couple glasses of chardonnay left. If you want something stronger, we've got a few options there as well. Mom doesn't mind if I drink, but she doesn't want me opening the front door after I open a bottle. No driving and no pizza boys." She handed me a paper towel when I caught up to her. I mimicked her actions with the towel but couldn't quite match her nonchalance.

"Sensible. So you're stocked up on junk food?"

"Always. I always make sure the four major food groups are covered." Jackie ticked them off on her fingers, "We've got grease, sugar, preservatives and caffeine."

"With alcohol and salt as the preferred preservatives." I observed.

"Of course."

"Do you have a hefeweizen? If not, I'll have an IPA."

"Ye of little faith. Of course we've got wheat beer." Jackie smiled, "Oh, I didn't bother mentioning Mom's favorite brew: 'sex by the lake'."

I thought for a second and drew a blank. "OK, I give up."

Jackie grinned, "Mom hated it at first, but it's what I call Bud Lite. It's fuckin' near water. Next time you're here, Mom or I may ask you to get her 'sex,' and that's what we mean. We both get a laugh when she asks me to get her some sex. She prefers Widmer, but worries about getting fat."

After handing me a bottle from the fridge, she got out a wine glass and poured a small amount of amber liquid from a bottle in an upper cupboard for herself. As we went to her bedroom, she picked up her dress and pulled it on. "I found a great website a few weeks ago. It has thousands of stories in all different categories. You want to read about guys doing each other? They've got it. Lately I've started taking notes from lesbian stories. If we get drunk enough, I may show you some of my favorites." Jackie turned on the laptop on her desk, then fiddled with her tablet a bit before handing it to me. The tablet had a list of stories. It wasn't obvious from the titles, but 'Lesbian Stories' at the top of the page was pretty clear. Each story had a one-line summary after the title. I went back a page to find the list of topics. It had incest, but I didn't want to go there (yet). They had 'Gay' and 'Group' but no 'Golden showers.' Likewise there was nothing between 'Novels' and 'Reviews' (no 'Pee' or 'Piss') and the list ended with 'Transsexuals' (no 'Watersports'). What I was looking for had to be under 'Fetish.' After some surfing, I found a 'More tags' link that had all the terms I had been looking for. I tried 'Peeing' first and got a new list of stories, if 'pee' wasn't in the title it was likely in the description (but not always). This was when I noticed that the stories had numbers ranging from about 2.5 up to 4.7 or so. Apparently the site let readers rate stories, so I should be able to skip the BS that drove me nuts on some of the fan-fic sites that I still visited occasionally. "Jackie, can I use your e-mail to send myself a link to this site?"

"Don't bother. I could tell you were interested and I've already sent it to you." She and I both fell silent, reading stories from the site. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jackie's hand slip under her dress as she took another sip of her drink. As I got into the story I was reading, which had a girl who found a peep-hole were she could watch guys peeing, then realized they could watch her, my hand was also between my legs. When I looked up again, I saw that Jackie wasn't looking at her screen any more. She was watching me finger myself. She had already pulled up the hem of her dress, so I did likewise. When she lowered the bodice of her dress to pinch her nipples, I did the same. We both ended up cumming just watching each other masturbate. She didn't scream this time, but let out a long, low moan. She still squirted, but not nearly as much as the first time. I came shortly after she did, silently - a habit I had picked up living with Mom. I'm sure Mom knew that I masturbated, but I didn't want to 'advertise' it. At Dad's place, his office was between my room and his so I could vocalize at will, but old habits die hard. We kissed each other as we straightened out our dresses.

Jackie noticed that I had finished my beer and she offered me a taste of her drink, warning me to take a small sip at first. Judging from the color, I figured it was probably whiskey and I'm pretty sure I was right after tasting it. I'm no connoisseur, so I couldn't tell you what type it was but I decided that I kinda liked it. Jackie read my expression as I handed the glass back and she finished it. She said, "You know where the glasses are, and you saw where I got the bottle. Please refill mine while you're at it, but not more than about a third full for either of us. A shot is an ounce and a half, and a shot has as much alcohol as that beer you just finished." We had taken 'Health' together when I learned that, but I didn't bother pointing in out. I was willing to get a little tipsy, but I wanted to remember tonight. I didn't think to look at the bottle when pouring.

When I got back to Jackie's room, she still had the story site on her screen, but she wasn't on the lesbian page she had initially loaded on the laptop. She had shifted to a page with a shorter list of stories. "I mentioned that I might show you my favorite stories. This is one of my favorite authors." The stories included a couple that mentioned 'brother' or 'sister,' but 'Dad' and/or 'daughter' seemed to be the more common theme. Almost all of the stories were in the Incest category. She saw her father only a few times a year, so I wasn't too surprised that she would fantasize about it. When she first suggested a threesome, I had dismissed it almost immediately. After seeing this, I started thinking that it might work. I'd have to talk to Dad on Thursday. She and I sipped our drinks while we read one of the 'father/daughter' stories, and it got both of us horny again (it didn't take much). Jackie opened a drawer in her desk and I gasped (or should I say gaped?). The drawer was filled with sex toys - a handful of vibrators on top and maybe a dozen dildos under them. When she saw my reaction she gave me a sheepish grin. "Do you know how hard it is to find the right dildo? If you try one and it doesn't do it for you, you can't return it. The dildos I use most are in the drawer next to the bed. It makes more sense to have the vibrators here 'cause I generally use them when I'm online. What I'm looking for is" - she pulled out something from the bottom that was about as long as 'The Monster' Alice had shown me, but not as thick, "this. If you want to try it, we can use it with or without our dresses, your choice. First - do you want to try it?"

I now saw that it was a double ended dildo. We could essentially fuck each other with it. "I've seen those on a couple porn sites, and wondered what it would be like, so yes, I'd like to try it. If we leave the dresses on, we could pretend we were doing it in a park somewhere, and hiding it from people walking by."

Jackie laughed "Girlfriend, your mind is almost as dirty as mine. I like the way you think."

We climbed onto opposite ends of the bed and lifted the hems of our dresses. With the dildo between us, we scooted together until our pussies were almost together with the dildo in both of us. Once it was in place we dropped our dresses and it was completely hidden. Of course, our movements would make what we were doing obvious to any passers-by. I could feel almost every move Jackie made, and I'm sure she could feel mine the same way. The dildo gave me a similar full feeling as Dad's cock, but now I had Jackie's thigh pressing against my clit. I pressed my legs together to give Jackie a hug and felt her return the gesture (increasing the pressure on my clit). This time I came first, but not by much. Her scream was accompanied by a gush of liquid on my thigh. We lay there with the dildo in both of us as we came down from our orgasms. After she pulled the dildo out, I slid down so I was lying on top of her. I lifted her dress and tried to lick her pussy clean. It didn't help much at first, she just screamed and squirted some more. She then got my dress out of her way, and got me wetter than I was before, again trying to 'clean me up.' I licked her pussy while carefully avoiding her clit. I was making progress, but she set me off again. It was clear that this might take a while, but it was a hell of a lot of fun as long as it lasted.