What's in a Name?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Act? No!" I answered in confusion. Who the hell would act this goofy on purpose, I thought to myself.

"Well" Tom said while coming up right next to me and putting his face next to my ear. "In that case Miles my man, as for what you should do, just do what you want to me, because there's no right or wrong. If it feels good do it."

With that Tom leaned me up against the wall and kissed me. I stood there trying to reciprocate when I felt Tom's hand working around the outside my jeans. To my confusion, I was hard already.

Tom stepped back and pulled my shirt over my head. He bent over and began sucking on my nipple before abruptly stopping. He took my St. Christopher medal and spun it around my neck to my back.

"I don't like an audience" he said before going back to my nipples. The little nubs were hard and the licking and biting and sucking was really making me feel good. Back and forth he went across my scrawny hairless chest while still rubbing and squeezing my crotch.

Tom reached down and grabbed my wrist and before I could protest had pinned my hand over my head and against the wall. Tom leaned forward and began kissing all around under my arm, licking and nibbling the tiny wisp of hair nestled in the hollow of my armpit. My initial feeling of humiliation were washed away by the unbelievable sensations that I was enjoying as his tongue did magical things.

Tom soon knelt down in front of me and undid my belt. My legs were shaking as I felt my jeans come open and drop down past my knees. Now only my fruit of the looms were left, and I felt humiliated when I realized from the cool sensation that the front of my underwear was no doubt stained from the sticky wetness that my excitement had produced. If Tom noticed he didn't mention it and merely grabbed them by the elastic and slowly pulled them down.

I looked down, waiting for the laughter or worse, as my dick sprang up from under the elastic in all its glory. I got no laughter or anything like it. What I got was Tom leaning forward and taking me into his mouth. His lips slid down the shaft right to my balls, and I looked down and saw his face nestled in the tuft of hair above my dick. He slowly drew back up the shaft before plunging down again.

My knees were giving out as I fell back against the wall for support. Only the weight of Tom leaning into me was holding me up. Tom's hands cupped my buttocks and he squeezed and kneaded the cheeks of my ass while sucking my dick with such fervor that it felt like he was trying to swallow it.

I felt my impending orgasm begin to overwhelm me, giving me little time for telling Tom what was to follow shortly. Tom was clearly not interested in any warning anyway, but instead continued sucking with an intensity I could not believe.

The second orgasm of my life caused by another person was nothing like the first disaster. Tom kept coaxing and urging me which made me explode in a way I never dreamed possible. I felt my dick spasming and shooting my seed like a machine gun into Tom's eager mouth until there was nothing left to give. After I finally stopped convulsing, Tom continued to let my dick roll around in the wet warmth of his mouth as it slowly deflated.

I managed to get my legs back under me as Tom arose from beneath me, and he considerately held me while I regained some of my composure. I realized I looked stupid standing there with my pants and underwear down around my ankles. Tom must have sensed what I was thinking at the same time, because he knelt back down and helped me get them off. He then tugged my socks off and now I was very naked.

Tom was still fully dressed but I knew I was supposed to change that, and Tom led me around the corner and into the bedroom. He turned on a light which cast a little light from next to his bed, a little more light than I would have preferred, but since Tom had seen my nakedness in the full light of the kitchen I realized that I had few secrets left.

***

Tom stood next to his bed and took his watch off and waited for me. The few steps that it took for me to join him look so long, I felt like I was walking underwater.

I finally was facing him and my hands went up to unbutton his shirt. The only problem was that my hands were shaking so badly I couldn't even get the first button undone. After what seemed like hours, Tom's hands came up and covered mine, trying to calm my nerves. He was softly smiling at me, not laughing, as he looked down at my clumsy efforts.

"Relax Miles" he said while holding my hands tightly. "This is supposed to be fun, remember? Just take your time and relax. You know what you like now and I probably like the same things."

His comforting tone helped me to calm down a little bit and I managed to unbutton his shirt and pull it off his broad shoulders. Tom's chest was covered with a thick mat of burnt orange hair which felt quite soft to the touch. I ran my hands through the dense growth that extended all the way down to his stomach.

His body was fleshy, but not fat I noted. I found his nipples, thick and puffy, and began doing what Tom had done to me. I pinched and squeezed one while I sucked on the other, and when Tom let out a soft sigh I assumed that I was doing it right. The fact that I felt them stiffen under my urging gave me confidence that I wasn't screwing up too bad.

Tom held the back of my head with his hand, drawing me close and tight to him. As he did that and his arm raised slightly, I took the opportunity to slide over and begin kissing his armpit, remembering how incredible I thought that had felt.

Tom accomodated me by putting his hand behind his head, and I licked and kissed the expansive and thick tuft of hair that was now fully exposed, and I soon discovered that this was an amazingly erotic thing to do, even though it was not something that had ever crossed my mind before.

Tom began squirming under my affections and I felt him straining toward me, trying to rub himself against me. I warily looked down and saw the unmistakable bulge in his slacks that I had created and I was both terrified and excited at the prospect of seeing more.

"Am... um... am I doing okay?" I asked in a timid whisper.

"What do you think?" Tom asked, taking my hand and bringing it down to his crotch. "See what you did? You're responsible for that Miles" he said smiling.

My hand was directed to the prominent bulge and I gasped audibly as my hand felt along the outline of what felt like a most prodigious weapon. I moved my hand along the length of it, trying to imagine the size of this thing, as the fear crept back in me.

"God... " was my eloquent comment. In reply Tom asked what I had said.

"You're... it's so big" I uttered like a fool, while still rubbing it through the slacks.

"No, it's not, not really" Tom said. "It's just very, very excited about what you've done so far and what you'll hopefully be doing next."

I nodded and began to kneal before him, helped by Tom's gentle pressure on my shoulder. I got to my knees and started to undo his belt, with my eyes firmly fixed to the left, where the bulge in his pants at this level looked comically obscene.

The pants came loose, and I helped Tom slide them down and off his legs, which were as hairy as the rest of him. Now only his socks remained. Socks... and the other. Tom was wearing boxer shorts and I tried to not look at that bulge, and failed miserably. It was like trying not to notice the elephant in the corner of the room.

My hands went up to the top of the boxer shorts and I realized that there was no snap, and I would have to tug them down as is, and somehow get them down past... it. I was eye level with his manhood, and I smelled the manly, musky odor of him as I began to tug the boxers off. Down past the burnt orange bush and lower still, exposing the pink cock shaft, the veins bulging and the taut skin straining.

I worked the elastic down and Tom's cock sprang wildly out into view, almost hitting me in the face as it did. Not as big as I had feared, but still bigger than I had hoped, his cock slowly swayed in front of me. He was circumsized, which I was grateful for, not needing to compound my confusion my dealing with things I was not accustomed to.

"Do you like it?" Tom asked, and all I could do was nod as I watched his cock lazily bob in front of me. It curved a bit to his right and arched toward his stomach, giving me a view of the taut stretched skin and intricate network of veins on the underside of his cock

I had really hoped that my first experience of this kind would have been with someone built a little along the lines of myself, but my informal estimate put his equipment at about twice the size of my own. I put my hand at the base of the shaft and felt the incredible heat that it gave off. My fingers were just able to meet around the base, although it seemed that the head of Tom's cock was the widest part of it, the thick puffy ridge around the bottom giving it an even more intimidating look.

I slid my hand up and down the shaft, while with my other hand grabbed his dangling nut sack, rolling the huge balls in my palm while clearly in awe of their impressive size and weight.

I knew Tom was not going to be content with what I was doing for much longer. Frankly, neither was I, so I leaned forward and licked the tip of his cock, tasting the sour and salty discharge that was oozing from the opening. Not exactly the tastiest substance I'd ever experienced but bearable, and when I saw that what I had removed was replaced by more I went back and licked that off too.

Tom moaned and ran his hands through my hair, urging me to take the next step. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and took the head of his cock in my mouth. Although Tom's cock was hard, unlike my own it still maintained a bit of a rubbery nature when erect. Thich allowed me to take in most of the head, and I let my lips slide up and down from the ridge to the tip before I dared go further.

Trying to keep my teeth out of the way was the toughest part, and when I managed to master that I began to try and go further. At this point I now had both my hands on the shaft of his cock and was gripping it like a bat, which left only the head and a tiny bit of shaft exposed. I began to go up and down in that manner, my clenched hands milking the rod while my mouth went up and down the rest.

I must have come up with something good with my lips rubbing back and forth over that prominent ridge, because Tom was clenching my head tighter to him. I really wished that I could take in more of him but I felt myself start to gag when I did try.

Tom pulled away suddenly, and motioned me onto the bed. I wasn't sure if I had done anything wrong or not so I just followed orders. Tom reached into his night stand and came out with a jar of something which he opened and started applying liberally to his cock, all the time staring at me while he stroked his swollen member.

I realized that I had an erection once again, and Tom saw it as well, for he climbed on the bed next to me and went down on me once more. I felt his mouth take in my balls, and the sensation I felt when he sucked on them almost lifted me off the bed.

I reached around between his legs and my hand found his lubricated cock which was still erect. The lubrication made it easier to handle him and so while Tom sucked my balls I milked his cock, my hand sliding slowly up and down the entire length of him.

A weird feeling washed over me when I realized that Tom now had my dick and balls in his mouth at the same time, and had cupped his hand under my buttocks. I was startled when I felt Tom rubbing an oiled finger around my anus. When he plunged it into my ass without warning I let out a yelp of surprise and pain as Tom began working his digit around inside of me.

What happened next was a blur to me. Tom let my nuts out of his mouth and began sucking my dick in earnest. I felt more activity around my ass and soon felt Tom try and cram another finger inside my ass, which had been strictly an exit until a minute ago. While this stretching was painful, it must not have been overly so, as I soon found myself blowing another load down Tom's throat.

After my orgasm subsided I felt myself being rolled over by Tom, who slid a pillow underneath me. I suddenly realized what was about to go on next. It was not really something I wanted to happen, although I was certainly aware of the practice. Frankly, I was too scared to say anything and soon couldn't even if I wanted to as my face was ground into the mattress.

Tom had removed his fingers and I now felt what I knew had to be the tip of the bulbous head of his cock poking through the opening. I know I tried to scream as I felt the head slide through the tiny opening but it came out as only a muffled and weak cry.

If I had looked behind me at that time, I would not have been surprised to see that Tom had clenched his fist and rammed his arm into my ass up to the elbow. That's what it felt like when the head of that cock popped inside of me, and Tom began pumping away, with more of that weapon being drilled into me with each stroke.

It was extremely painful at first, and I hoped that it would be over soon. I whimpered each time Tom thrust into me, and the only other sounds were Tom's grunts of pleasure and the sound of our sweaty bodies slapping together. Tom's hands were on my hips, then sliding up my back and raking his nails gently back down before reaching around and pulling on my dick, for the first time all night finding it flaccid.

Tom slowly pulled himself out of me, and the feeling when his cock slid out was rather nice in a way. I was a little sorry that it was over, since the pain had subsided a bit. As it turned out it wasn't over, as Tom was merely applying more lubricant, first to himself, and then back into me.

Tom penetrated me once again, and it again was painful, although considerably less so than the first time. Tom immediately began thrusting into me with renewed spirit, and then suddenly I felt him tense up as he let out a strangled moan. This was followed by a series of warm blasts inside of me that felt surprisingly soothing and enjoyable. Tom's cock eventually stopped spasming, and he leaned forward and kissed my neck and shoulders.

"You okay?" Tom asked in a concerned way.

I nodded in silence and felt his now flaccid cock slide out of me as he rolled off and lay beside me while holding me in his arms. I lay there motionless while trying to absorb all that had happened to me in just a few hours, as the burning in my ass became more noticeable without the other distractions.

In a while, I felt Tom start to move a little bit behind me, and he rubbed his hand down my side. Reaching around, his hand found my dick which was once again as hard as a rock. I heard Tom chuckle at his discovery, and I let him roll me over on my back.

"Gee Miles, you're really something" Tom said in what seemed to be genuine amazement. "You can't get enough can you?"

"Guess I've been storing up a lot over the years" I said while looking down at Tom's hand which encased my dick, leaving only the very tip invisible. I felt my embarassment rise again, and felt I had to say something.

"Sorry about my lack of... penis" I said searching for the right words.

"Hey, don't say things like that Miles" Tom said in almost a scolding manner. "You have a beautiful cock and I thought that it had to be obvious to you how much you excite me. The things you think are important really aren't, at least not to me. You're a very attractive guy."

Tom kept slowly stroking my prick, letting his thumb periodically glide over the tip, causing me to shudder. I felt a little choked up as well, because I wasn't used to anyone saying such nice things to me.

"Do you want to put your cock inside of me now Miles?" Tom asked in a voice that obviously left no doubt that it was more than alright with him.

I thought for a minute and then shook my head no.

"No, I don't think so, not tonight at least. I think I've had enough new experiences for one night" I said with mixed feelings. It really wasn't something that I was ready for, not then at least.

"Well," Tom said while climbing around toward the foot of the bed, "there is something that I know you don't ever seem to get enough of. Feel free to stop me if I'm wrong though."

And as Tom's head bent over me and took my manhood into his mouth once again, I had to admit he was as far from wrong as he could be.

***

We took a shower together afterwards and yes I was ready again, and yes, Tom was most willing to take care of that once more. After I was drained once again, I knelt before Tom and took him into my mouth, in a deeper and more accomplished manner than before, as the warm spray of the shower rained down on us. When Tom warned me that he was coming I didn't back off, and while I gagged a bit initially, I stuck with it and did my best to make it good for him. That seemed like another thing that I probably could master in time, with practice.

I dressed and Tom walked me out to my car, after I declined his offer for me to stay the night. School was waiting tomorrow morning and I had an early class. He gave me a big hug and his phone number, kissing me softly on the cheek after I got into my car.

"Hey, if you ever want to get together again, give me a call alright?" Tom said.

I nodded and told him that I would, and just before I left he gave me some advice.

"I hope that this was a good experience for you Miles" Tom said through the open window. "I had the most fantastic time possible, but do me a favor. Be careful where you go and who you end up with if you give this another try. You're kind of vulnerable kind of guy and there's a lot of guys that will take advantage... "

Tom left the sentence hanging in the air, but I understood what he meant and thanked him for that. He was right of course, and I probably was lucky that I found him. And although I'm still as confused today as ever, I do feel a lot better about myself now than I did yesterday.

As for Tom's phone number, I tucked it safely away, because I have a sneaking suspicion that one day I'll be giving him a call.

* * * * *

thank you for reading

Admittedly this might have been a bit of a reach for me, so while I always welcome comments, advice and constructive criticism on all my submissions, I would especially appreciate feedback on this one.

12