All Comments on 'What's in a Name?'

by davidwatts

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
young

A nice ,smooth line. Takes me back 30 years or so ago when I wished I'd have followed thru in a situation like that. Instead, I'm still frustrated and waiting. But it's nice to read about others.

JRMcKnyJRMcKnyover 19 years ago
Magic Carpet Ride

Much like the song, you took me on a trip back to my own beginings, told with a hint of humor, I could visualise the scenes. I enjoyed it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
huh?

I was trolling through your stories to see if there was something I hadn't read. First of all, I couldn't believe you had written a gay male story. Second, I couldn't believe I was reading it. Finally, I have to confess to not only enjoying it but...

I think maybe I'm as confused as Miles now.

Seriously, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
boring

this was enough to pt you to sleep!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
LOVED IT

i really enjoyed the story. i thought it was in good taste, the language was beautifully written w/o any vulgarities, and you made the characters real by giving them feelings. i was moved by it. thank you for a lovely story.

cahlliope

tastethejuicetastethejuiceover 12 years ago
Great Story

I don't read much in this genre, I was surprised to see you had written it so had to read it and was glad it was done the way it was, because most of the other were in a lot of cases near rape in the actions taken and that turned me off immediately. Thank and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Random spin read. Hmm, yeah I liked it. Similar to a guy who took my ass twice one evening, I didn't cum but it was surreal having him shove it in and out of me. It was all about him, this repeated itself for 2+ weeks and then I guess he moved on. Hard to believe I agreed to do it. My butt eventually didn't hurt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous