What's That Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While snorkeling around a barrier reef, suddenly Jeff knew what was going to happen, before he saw a tiger shark swimming towards Laura. Tigers were very well known to swim in and out around the reefs and they had been warned to keep their eyes peeled when they were diving.

Laura never saw the shark approaching, so she never saw Jeff take control of the shark using his hand, making it turn in the opposite direction. The shark turned once again towards Laura, Jeff had no choice but to turn it once again. This time, it continued on, away from Laura.

A couple that was snorkeling close by watched the entire thing from the surface. When everyone got back into the boat, the couple asked Laura at the same time, "Did you not see that shark swimming by you a moment ago?"

Her face went white as she looked at Jeff, she knew that he had seen it and protected her somehow. She didn't even need to ask him about it.

"A shark, close to me, you've got to be kidding?" She asked.

They went on to tell her that the shark turned away from her and then turned back before it just swam off. They told her that they saw Jeff wave his arm when the shark turned away. They figured that he was simply trying to warn her before the shark turned; they had no idea that it was Jeff that actually made the shark leave the area.

They were all thankful that the day turned out like it did instead of being a part of another shark attack on the island. Jeff was thankful that the ring was capable of alerting him to danger; he wouldn't have been able to take losing Laura, or the child that she was carrying. The ring had saved them that day for sure!

~~~~~~~~~

Back home, the Basa's were preparing for their attack they were planning on Jeff. They had purchased the necessary items they would need to kill him. They had even hired a mercenary to make sure they were all prepared and to help carry out the attack with them. They figured they were going to be in for a huge fight with Jeff since they knew that he had made Andras forget about the ring completely. They were ready, and had plans for one of their nephews to try the ring on as soon as they had cut Jeff's finger off to retrieve the ring. Things were going to get interesting very soon.

~~~~~~~~

Jeff and Laura had a great time in Tahiti; they had made love so many times as husband and wife. Everyone on the resort was talking about the noises they heard coming from their hut. The women were asking their spouses why they couldn't make them scream like Jeff was making Laura. It was making them all horny as hell to hear those screams every night.

Several had bumped into Jeff trying to feel what he had between his legs. They all figured he had to be hung like a horse to make anyone scream the way he was making Laura. The ones that were brave enough to bump against, all were kind of puzzled; they felt something, but not what they were looking for.

One followed Laura into the restroom so she could ask her about it.

"I hate to ask you this, but just what is it that your husband is doing to you that makes you scream so loud? I'm not the only one that has been asking about it." The lady asked Laura as she was washing her hands.

Laura was stunned by the question for a moment before she responded, "It's because he can fuck me for hours and has a tongue that is longer than Gene Simmons that can lick my G spot."

The lady laughed, smiling before she said, "If I had a man that could do that, I guess I would be screaming to!"

Laura was laughing when she walked out the door. If she only knew what Jeff could do, she would have to beat her off of him with a stick for sure.

'Every woman should be so lucky!' She thought as she went back to find Jeff at the bar.

"Master, you won't believe the conversation that I just had in the ladies room!" Laura said as she was sitting down on the stool.

Jeff winked at her as he said, "Oh I can imagine, you have been pretty loud at night, I bet she asked you what I had that could make you scream so loud!"

"Could you hear us while we were in the restroom, Master?" Laura asked her husband.

"No angel, but that woman right there that is staring at us, that's the one I told you kept backing up into me when we were standing on the boat dock waiting for the boat to pick us up. I knew she was doing it on purpose to check out the goods!" He laughed.

~~~~~~~

The flight home was uneventful; they got home, unloaded the truck, and went inside to get some much needed sleep. Neither of them had slept much on the way home. Jeff had stopped by his parents' house on the way home from the airport to pick up their mail.

He opened an unmarked envelope; it had not gone through the post office, it read, "Watch out, they are going to try to kill you!"

Jeff knew he had to be prepared before he met the Basa's; he needed to practice a lot more so that he could respond to anything. He had a lot of different things that he needed to do before he took that meeting next week.

"Reckon who sent this letter?" He said to Laura before stepping outside to sit on the patio with her

Laura was worried about her husband, she looked up at him before saying, "I don't know Master, but you better be careful, Madame Zera was worried before she called her family."

"I know Angel, I need to meditate and see if the ring has anything it wants me to know. I am still having a hard time listening to it." Jeff said.

Laura could only hope and pray that the ring would definitely keep Jeff safe. If he was invincible, hopefully nothing bad could come of this meeting. Little did she know what the Basa's were actually going to do?

~~~~~~~~

The morning of the meeting, Jeff was nervous. The ring didn't have anything else to say to him this morning. He was as prepared for meeting as he could be. He kissed Laura goodbye, saying he would be back soon and he loved her. He swatted her ass as she turned to close the door.

"Everything is going to be just fine Darling, trust me, it will!" He said as he turned to get in his truck.

He pulled in at Longbaum's office; he didn't see any cars around. All of a sudden, that tingly feeling that he had last night got even stronger. He knew something was up, but wasn't sure what it was. He opened the front door of the office and didn't see Alice at her desk.

He paused for a moment, calling out for Longbaum,

"Anyone here, where is everybody?" Jeff hollered.

He didn't hear anything so he opened Longbaum's office door. There sitting at the meeting table was a man, dressed in all-black military fatigues. The man was sitting there looking very confidant with a silly smile on his face. Jeff had never seen the guy before, but he immediately didn't like the guy.

"Welcome, sir, come on in, sit down, please? I think you will enjoy the show you are about to watch!" He said laughing almost hysterically.

Jeff's got an even stronger tingly feeling. Suddenly, he felt that someone was behind him; he ducked as a fist swung past his head, and turned around to block a second punch that was thrown at him by a big, burly guy. Jeff raised his hand, picking the big guy up, and threw him hard across the room. The guy smashed through the sheetrock, into the stud wall, knocking him out cold.

Jeff turned to the guy in black, who was trying to get out of his chair to attack Jeff. Jeff lifted him by raising his hand and was about to throw him against the wall, when the man screamed, "Wait, don't you want to watch the video I have to show you?"

Jeff could read the man's mind; he knew that his parents were in trouble. They had been kidnapped by the Basa's and were being held in a warehouse owned by the Basa's family in Hungary. There was no need to watch any video; he swiftly threw the man up hard into ceiling, breaking his neck when his head hit a ceiling joist, killing him instantly.

Jeff wasn't worried about killing the man; he knew the man meant to kill Jeff and his family. He was going to show Jeff the video, telling him while he was watching it, that the only way he could save his family, was to do something evil so the ring would consume him. They were planning on killing Jeff's parents as soon as they had the ring to get rid of anyone that could tell the truth. Jeff didn't know it at the time, but Longbaum, his mistress, as well as Alice were already dead. The all-black guy just wasn't aware of it before he died.

The big man came too finally, Jeff read his mind, instantly knowing that someone was headed to Jeff's house right now to wipe out Laura. He knew that there wasn't any time to waste; he snapped the big guy's neck with a twist of his hand. Jeff grabbed the DVD from the machine while he wished he was standing behind Laura at this very moment.

~~~~~~~~

Suddenly he was there in his house behind Laura. She was gagged; her hands were tied behind her with her blouse torn off of her. The man standing in front of her had decided that he would have some fun before he killed her. With his hand, Jeff lifted the guy and threw him against the wall, knocking him out. Immediately, the ropes that were around Laura's wrist were free and she started pulling the gag out of her mouth.

"Master, thank God you are alright, you saved me before he could do anything! What happened at the meeting?"

"I can't talk right this minute Angel, I have got to deal with this guy first. I know you are okay, please be quite and don't ask or say anything!" Jeff said as he picked the guy up flinging against the ceiling, holding him in place.

He wanted to read this guy's mind, making sure that no other relative of his or Laura's were in danger. He stripped the guy of his clothes to make sure he had nothing on him that could harm anyone, before he brought the guy back around. He was groggy and Jeff wanted him to be completely aware of what he was about to do to him!

When the guy came too, he was scared shitless, he had no idea how he was being forced up against the ceiling.

"What the Hell?" he cried out.

Jeff read his mind and got the answer he was looking for. No other relatives were in danger. He scanned his mind for any knowledge of the address where the Basa's were holding his family. Neither of the other two knew it, and this guy didn't as well.

Jeff asked him, "What's your name asshole? Do you know any of the Basa's and where they are right now?"

"I don't know any of them, I was hired me to do the job, by the Merc, wait a fucking minute, how the hell did you get here. You should be dead right about now?" The guy screamed

Jeff grimaced at the guy, "Well I sure as hell ain't dead, but you will be in just a second if you don't give me something that I need to find my family!"

The guy shook his head saying, "Fuck you, if I am going to be dead, then fucking kill me then. I ain't telling you shit!"

Jeff broke his right leg with a twist of his fingers, saying, "I'm thinking right about now that you might want to say something, buddy!"

"Fuuuuuuuck you!" the guy screamed as Jeff broke his other leg! Screaming in agony as the bone snapped into.

Jeff looked up at the guy, "I said I was going to kill you, I just didn't tell you that I could make it worse than dying, for you!"

Jeff healed the guys legs by thinking they should be whole again, looked back, saying, I can break and heal your legs or whatever bone I wish to break, all day long, you might ought to say something!"

Just then the guy thought about the number that called him, telling him to come to Laura's after Jeff walked into Longbaum's office. Jeff read his mind at the same time the thought entered it, snapped the guy's neck with a flick of his hand, dropping him to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~

He reached and picked up the phone, dialing the last number that called the phone. It rang twice before a guy picked up and answered, "I hope this call is to tell me the job is finished, the Merc hasn't touched base with me yet!"

Jeff immediately read the guy's mind over the phone. His name was Adam Basa, the leader of the Basa family. He now knew the address of the warehouse his family was being held hostage at. He spoke to Adam in the same voice as the guy he had just killed, telling him the job was done and that he was always available for future jobs.

Adam Basa replied, "Good to know, I may call you one day, thanks again!"

Chills went up and down Jeff's spine, realizing that he just talked to the man who had his family. He turned to Laura to draw her into a hug. He knew she was still frightened about what just took place. She had just seen Jeff kill a man that wanted to rape and kill her. Jeff told her that he had killed two others at the meeting. She was scared to death of what else Jeff was going to have to do before he got his family back. She didn't have any comprehension of what Jeff was capable of now, especially after what she had just seen him do to the man that tried to rape and kill her, she was very afraid for him at the moment.

"Master, you have to be careful, please, I can't lose you! Please make sure that whatever it is that you have to do, you want hurt an innocent person, remember that please?" she pleaded.

~~~~~~~~~

Adam Basa was still waiting on the Merc to check in. He knew it might take him a while to get Jeff to do something that would kill him. Jeff had to know by now, that was the only way he could be killed.

He looked over at his wife, saying, "It won't be long now Darling, we should have the ring in a day or two!"

His wife was an evil woman, the same as Adam always had been. They had plotted the deaths of many people before; this one was not going to be any more difficult than the others, since they had Jeff's parents. She thought she might have a little fun taunting them before she pulled the trigger herself.

She smiled at Jeff's Mom, asking her, "Do you think your man can satisfy me, before I kill you?"

She laughed a very sinister laugh before walking away, back to Adam. She kissed him on his neck while watching Jeff's mother cringe in fear. She laughed at her while continuing to lick Adam's ear, around to his face, before kissing him deeply for a long time.

She turned back to Jeff's Mom, saying, "Maybe, just maybe, my husband will make a woman out of you with his long, hard, beautiful cock, before I have to put you out of your misery. Would you like that bitch? I bet you would love it if he did, he might like you, keeping you around as his bitch, to fuck whenever he feels like it! How would that be, you little whore?"

~~~~~~~

Jeff knew that he didn't have any time to waste; he looked at Laura, checking her out before he kissed her lips. He didn't want to let go of her, but he knew he had to leave right then.

"Laura, I have to go right now. I have to get to Hungary, to save my parents. I don't have time to explain, so listen to me very carefully, call Madame Zera's, tell her that the Basa's are holding my family hostage in Hungary and I am going to need some help when I get there. Give her my cell number and ask her people to call me in five minutes!"

Laura was confused, how could Jeff be in Hungary in five minutes, it just didn't make sense to her.

She was trying to speak when he told her, "Just do what I asked you to do, right now!"

He kissed her deeply for a brief moment, before he vanished. She was stunned for a moment before she got on the phone to Madame Zera.

~~~~~~~~

"Madame Zera, this is Laura. I don't have time to explain, but I need you to call your relatives in Hungary, give them Jeff's cell number. Tell them to call our Master at that number in five minutes; he said he was going to need some help when he got there. Please hurry and call, let me know what they say after you get off the phone with them!" Laura ordered her excitedly.

Madame Zera hurriedly got off the phone and called her relatives. She gave them Jeff's phone number and told them to call him in four minutes. She told them that she had no idea of what Master might need, but to do whatever he asked of them. She got off the phone with them and called Laura back.

"Laura, tell me please, what is going on?" Madame Zera asked when Laura picked up.

Laura's heart was still racing; she was breathless and couldn't slow down. She paused for several seconds before she asked, "Madame Zera, can you please come to my house. I gave you the address the other night, please come right away, I need your help!"

"I'll be there in five minutes, Laura, I'm leaving right now!" Madame Zera told Laura as she hung up the phone.

~~~~~~~~

Jeff appeared around the corner from the warehouse where the Basa's were holding his parents. He waited a minute for his phone to ring. It was a number he didn't recognize, but he knew it had to a relative of Madame Zera's.

Jeff answered, "I don't have time to talk, but meet me at the Basa warehouse on King's Place in ten minutes, I might need your help with something life or death, be there!"

He had just spoken in Hungarian to Piroska Zera, the leader of the Zera family. She was sending several of the men of her family, possibly to their own deaths, but she gladly sent them! The Master of their family was in need of their help, she wasted no time in sending them!

Jeff's body was tingling again. He knew there was imminent danger to his family. He couldn't sense just how many men that might be in the building, he was just too far away still. He only knew that whoever was in the building, they wouldn't make it out if his family had been harmed.

He used his mind to scan the building for heart beats. He didn't even realize he could do that until this very moment. He saw two hearts beating at a normal heart rate, and two that were beating so fast that it looked like they might stroke out any second now. He knew these had to be his parents.

Upstairs, he saw four different hearts beating a little elevated, but still at a regular rate. He decided he needed to make his entrance downstairs where his parents were first, if he had any chance of saving them, he had to take care of the other two downstairs first. He would deal with the ones upstairs after he had his parents secured.

He wished he was standing behind the two hearts downstairs; he appeared behind them with them not realizing he was there. He elevated them quickly, slapping their heads together, knocking the couple out in the blink of an eye.

Jeff quickly turned to see his parents, wide eyed in disbelief that he was standing before him. Their hands were in handcuffs, mouths gagged, and both stripped naked. He knew he didn't have time to talk to them so he wished that they were clothed, uncuffed and the gags removed, standing outside at the corner where he first landed in a daze. He wished for them to remain there until he got back to them. They were gone in a flash; he then turned his attention upstairs.

He wished that he was standing behind the first heart that he sensed upstairs. Jeff read the man's mind, realizing that the man was the nephew of the Basa's, but was only a pawn in the Basa family's scheme. Jeff touched the man on the side of his head, rendering him unconscious.

Jeff quickly read the minds of the other three. None of them were Basa's, and were merely body guards of the couple downstairs. With a wave of his hand, the other three fell unconscious as well.

~~~~~~~~~

Several men arrived at that moment downstairs. Jeff could read their minds, realizing that they were from the Zera family; Jeff called out for one of them to go to the corner and take his parents to safety. He warned him that they would be unable to speak and for him to guard them with his life. He left instantly to retrieve them and take them to the Zera's family home for safe keeping.

He asked that two of the other men, take the men that were upstairs to a safe place to hold them as prisoners. He warned them that no harm should come to them, if it did; these two men would answer to him when he was finished with the couple that was still passed out and floating downstairs. They both were afraid of Jeff and told him, his orders would be done with no questions being asked!