What's That Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~~

When Madame Zera arrived at Jeff's house, Laura let her in and took her to the bedroom. What Madame Zera saw scared her so much that she almost ran out of the house.

"It's ok Madame Zera; Jeff had to kill the guy when he tried to rape and kill me!" Laura said, still visibly shaking.

Madame Zera was confused! She asked, "Laura, who was this man, and how did Master have to go to Hungary?

Laura told her that Jeff had the meeting with the Basa's this morning. He had only been gone a short while when this man rang the doorbell. When she answered the door, he rushed her at the door, putting some kind of cloth over her face, knocking her out. When she had come too, she was sitting in that chair over by the wall with her hands tied behind her back, gagged, and with her blouse off. Jeff had appeared out of nowhere behind her, and that he had somehow lifted the man up to the ceiling, without touching him. She went on to say that, Master had stripped the man and then tortured him into saying something before Jeff killed him. He had also told her before he had to go that he had killed two other men at the lawyer's office and that the Basa's had his family at a warehouse in Hungary. He then asked her to call Madame Zera and simply vanished.

"My God, Master's family, oh I hope they are ok now that Master is in Hungary!" Madame Zera exclaimed. I know he is there because my Grandmother called me to say that she had talked with Master and he had told her to send him some help. She sent ten of our menfolk to help him, but I haven't heard anything since she called me back to tell me this!"

Laura was crying when she asked, "Madame Zera, can you help me get rid of this man and go with me to take care of the other two that Master killed at the lawyer's office?"

Madame Zera replied, "We will need some help of my nephews, but they are close by and will be able to come over right away! Hurry though; we will need to get to the lawyer's office first. This one can wait; he isn't going anywhere until we get back!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff asked the remaining men to fan out around the perimeter, making sure no one disturbed him, all except the oldest of the men. He wanted him to help Jeff with whatever he needed to do with Adam Basa and his wife. He had some work to do with this couple before he could leave to go check on his parents.

Jeff had the Zera man handcuff Adams wife after he stripped her of her clothes and tied her to a chair, and gag her. He wanted Adam Basa to see his wife when Jeff brought him back around. He wanted Adam to know the same kind of fear that Jeff had, ever since he walked into Longbaum's office that morning! He was going to put the fear of God into Adam Basa before he was finished with him.

When Jeff brought Adam Basa back to consciousness, he was still in the air like he was when Jeff knocked him out. He was facing the floor with his body pointed at his wife. Adam was paralyzed with fear when he realized his wife was tied naked to the chair in front of him. He didn't know who the man standing behind her was, though his biggest fear was that it was Jeff.

Jeff immediately read Adam's mind, he could smell the fear coming from Adam. Jeff had him right where he wanted him!

"That's right Mr. Basa, my name is Jeff McKinley. The very same man that you tried to get to kill himself, and tried to have my wife killed as well. Those were my parents that you had tied up here; similar to your wife is right now. Maybe I will make a woman out of your wife before I kill you, or maybe I will have someone fuck you before I kill her, we'll just have to wait and see, won't we!" Jeff said while laughing that same sinister laugh that he knew that Adam's wife had laughed earlier.

Adam's heart dropped at the words that Jeff just said to him. He knew that he would most likely be dead in just a few moments. How could it all have gone so wrong like it had? It was a perfect plan, wasn't it? This was what Jeff was reading from his mind as he stared back at Jeff in fear.

"Now Mr. Basa, where are the rest of your family, I thought I told you that I wanted to meet them all?" Jeff asked Adam with thunder in his voice.

Jeff read his mind before he even opened his mouth, trying to speak. He knew now that Andrasa was dead, killed when Adam had no further use of him. The owners of the house, however, were tied up at the house on Basa Manor. Jeff now knew that they were the ones that warned him that the Basa's were going to try to kill him. He also knew that they were the ones that tried to keep the ring away from the rest of the Basa family. They were the only living Basa family members besides Adam and his wife and the nephew that Jeff now had as his prisoner.

The rest had all been killed by Adam and his wife, with her pulling the trigger on all of them. They had done this so that he and his wife would have the ring all to themselves. Such evil people, Jeff thought as he was trying to decide what to do with them. He didn't like killing anyone, but with these two, he might make an exception. He had killed the three men this morning because he knew they were going to try to kill him and his wife, he didn't have time to try to glimmer them because he knew that Adam had his family and might kill them at any moment. Now with time on his hands, he wasn't sure exactly what he was going to do. He could glimmer Adam and his wife with ease, he just wasn't sure what he should do with them.

"You bastard, I am going to kill any of your family members that I can when I get away from here!" Adam screamed at Jeff.

His wife was shaking her head, when she heard this, she knew to be scared of Jeff, and she could tell he was not a man to be reckoned with, even if her idiot husband wasn't smart enough to see it. He needed to be quite or beg for their lives, but here he was screaming this at Jeff.

She thought 'Why in the hell did I ever marry this stupid idiot?'

~~~~~~~~~~

Laura and Madame Zera met the nephews at Longbaum's office that night. They rolled the two men up in blankets before they loaded them into the van that the boys had driven over in to help the ladies. They wiped down everything in the office to make sure there was no fingerprints to be found. They turned out all of the lights and locked the doors as they left to go back to Jeff and Laura's house to get the other guy to dispose of him as well as the other two. The boy's had said they knew of the perfect way to dispose of the guys so that no one would ever find them and make their way back to Jeff and Laura.

Laura was afraid to ask, so she just kept quiet, letting the boys leave with the three dead bodies in tow. As long as she didn't know how they disposed of them, she wouldn't have to worry about it, hopefully!

Madame Zera looked worried when she asked Laura, "Would you like me to stay with you until our Master returns?"

"Oh please do, Madame Zera, I can't be alone right now, I would go crazy sitting here by myself, not knowing what was going on with Master!" Laura said thankfully to her.

They huddled together on the couch, both scared to death of what might be going on in Hungary at that very moment with Jeff and the Basa family. Little did they know, that Master Jeff had everything under control, that is until Madame Zera's phone rang and she was told that Jeff's parents were safe and that Jeff had control of Adam Basa. They would be kept up to date when they had further news!

to be continued...