Wheat Country Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of us agreed. We decided on the coming weekend. I think we were all looking forward to it. These group lovings tended to bond us closer together. At those times we truly were a united family. Each of us in love with the others.

Susan and Vera would be going back to the farm soon. They would stay there for a short while, then go to the new place to check on progress. Work had not started yet. The architects had sent us some sketches for us to look at. There were several different concepts that they put forward. We would have to decide which we wanted. Connie and I hadn't gotten too involved with the project, although we had looked at the sketches. They had been emailed to us. We looked them over but we were busy with our schooling and we thought that Susan, Vera and Sonja could do a good job of it without our help.

The architects were a father and daughter team from one of the Merged Families. So far, everyone seemed quite satisfied with their preliminary work. Vera and Susan would be sitting down with them to make some final decisions about what we wanted.

Sonja was with me that night. It had been a while since we were together. I kissed her baby bump. Our baby. She was just starting to show her pregnancy. She was proud of it as she lay on her back, nude except for nylons, hands on the bump.

"She's doing fine," she told me. "You'll love her when she comes."

Her arms went around me then. We were kissing hot, wet, kisses.

"Being alone with you is nice. I have missed you so much," she told me. "The feel of you inside me. The beautiful feeling I have when you fill me."

The women of the family had decided that, most nights, I would only have one of them with me. They felt that it gave them the intimacy they craved. Truthfully, I liked it, too. Watching two, or more, women make love was a huge turn on for me but being alone with a hot and horny woman was just as exciting. I trusted the women to make sure that my sex life stayed interesting and that theirs did, too.

Sonja was fondling my cock as I felt the lips of her pussy. She was already wet. She wanted my cock. Foreplay was secondary.

"I've been horny all day," she whispered. "My panties have been soaked since lunchtime. Just fuck me."

I was still nervous about pregnant women, afraid I'd hurt the baby. Sonja wasn't, though. She pushed me onto my back and straddled me. She impaled herself on my rock hard cock. She slid it into herself; into her slick cunt. She was horny and aggressive. She rode me hard. She twisted around to ride me in reverse. With my hands on her hips, I watched her ass bobbing in front of me. She swung around to face me again. She leaned down to kiss and to let me suck her tit.

I grasped her hips and pulled her off my cock to my face to lick, suck and make her cum. She was mindless in the heat of her orgasm, rubbing her juices on my face as her hands gripped my hair holding me tightly to her fragrant pussy. It was an exotic scent; one I loved. The taste, too, was delightful. Musk with traces of sweat and piss. Sonja had been having minor bladder problems as a result of her pregnancy. To me, it added a pleasing tartness to her flavor. I rubbed my nose against her clit as my tongue lapped up the juices flowing from her.

She pulled herself away from my face, back to my cock. She lay on my chest as she pumped herself on my shaft. Our kisses were wild, wet, and mindless. She moaned, incoherent syllables as orgasms tore through her with an occasional "fuck me" being understandable.

I don't think I had ever seen Sonja so wild. It infected me. I tried to hold back. In fact, with the woman on top I was usually able to last much longer. Even so, there was a point past which I had no control. My cum exploded into her, deep into her hot cunt.

She lay on my chest even after I had softened. We kissed occasionally, but it was more of a comfortable feeling for both of us. We were content together. Eventually she rolled off me.

Lying next to me, she said, "I'm supposed to ration you tonight. The other women want to make sure you are charged up for the family loving."

I laughed. We cuddled together and fell asleep. During the night, she got up to make a bathroom visit. I was partly awake when she climbed back into bed.

I heard her whisper, "I love you."

I don't think I was supposed to hear it. When we woke in the morning, she kissed me warmly. "That was a nice night," she said.

Connie and I had to get back to our studies. Even with the house full of family, we had to take a few hours every evening to ourselves. We could study together in the room we had set up for that purpose. The other women helped by doing the cooking and a lot of the cleaning.

Things went normally for the rest of the week. I was with a different woman every night, but none of them would let me cum more than once. "Keeping me charged," as they put it.

I got home from classes Friday afternoon before Connie. She had a later class than I. I found the women finishing up the preparations for the group loving. They had set things up in the living room. Lots of nice thick quilts, they had bought a couple more, covered with sheets. Folded blankets handy in case we got cold while sleeping. Pillows strewn around, including a few of the wedge shaped ones that someone had acquired for our last loving in Nevada. I could feel the anticipation in the air, a sense of excitement. I think I could already sense female pheromones wafting through the house.

There was a chair in the middle of the room. It was the place of honor they told me, but they wouldn't tell me who was being honored. There were a couple chairs on the edge of the area, too. It wasn't hard to guess what they were for. Several small tables around the area held a variety of vibrators. There was a small refrigerator stocked with cold water, soft drinks and wine.

Connie arrived about an hour after I had. She looked into the living room and nodded in approval. She and I showered together, dressing afterward in bathrobes. We had a light supper, prepared by Susan. There was wine with the meal. Everyone seemed quite excited about the upcoming event. There was a definite scent of musk in the air, stronger than it had been before.

The baby's crib was set up in the next room, the second master bedroom. He hadn't been waking up at night the last week or so. We hoped he would sleep through that night, too. He did, by the way, not waking until about six in the morning.

The ladies all disappeared to dress for the event. I sat in the kitchen waiting. Vera was the first to return. The others showed up over the next ten minutes. They were all wearing robes. We sat at the kitchen table, chatting for a few minutes. Vera and Susan had another glass of wine. Sonja demurred because of the baby. I declined, too. Connie sipped some of Vera's. The air was thick with anticipation. The heat of the women was palpable. My cock was hardening in response to the pheromones in the air. I think they were affecting the ladies too. After all, they did make love among themselves.

When everyone was ready, Vera stood and led us all to the living room. We all shed our robes as we entered. I was nude, but the women were all dressed in short nighties, or baby dolls, with nylons, garter belts and heels. It was a lovely sight. My dick hardened even more in the presence of so much beauty, raw sexual beauty. Hot women in the mood for loving. I could see the glisten of pussy juices on the thighs of a couple of them.

Vera and Sonja led Susan to the chair in the center, the place of honor. She was the new mother in the family. Connie took my arm and we followed. Susan sat in the chair, Sonja and Vera stepped aside. Connie led me to Susan.

Susan held up her arms to me. Her knees parted to show her pussy and I knelt between them. I rubbed my hand along her nylon clad thighs. I rubbed my face on them. The feel of the nylon over her bare flesh was exciting and erotic. She slid forward on the chair. Bringing her pussy to the edge, I was drawn to it, to the lovely swollen labia wet with the liquors of her lust. Her light bush was growing back now. She had shaved it while pregnant. I rubbed my face on it. Her hands on my head brought me to her slit. My tongue licked at it.

My mouth opened to cover her vulva as I licked at her juices. I pushed into her to her clit to lick and to suck. I pushed into her hole, fucking her with my tongue then back to her clit to gently nibble it.

I was beyond thought. My whole being was centered on my mother's pussy. To taste it, to savor the scents, to lose myself in the sensations, the sounds of Susan's satisfaction. The feel of her hands in my hair. Twisting as she pulled me into her wet warmth, as she spread her juices over my face, as her nylon sheathed thighs pressed on my head, as her high heels drummed on my back, at her cries of "don't stop."

A shuddering orgasm tore through her. She screamed out her lust, and her satisfaction. Twisting my hair until it hurt, she held me there, clasped by her legs. A prisoner, a willing hostage, to her lust.

I felt Vera kneeling behind me, a vague sensation of her presence. She pressed her tits into my back, one hand around me stroking my hard cock. She pulled me back as Susan recouped from her glorious orgasm.

Vera laid on the mat with me as Sonja took my place between Susan's knees. Connie laid down on the other side of me. They were both snuggled up to me as we watched Sonja eat Susan's pussy.

Connie got up after a bit to kneel behind Sonja. Her arms were around her mother, fondling her boobs. One hand slid down Sonja's body to her pussy. Connie was kissing the back of Sonja's neck, even as Sonja's face was buried in Susan's cunt.

Vera was hugging me as we watched. Her hand fondling my cock.

"Can you hold back?" she asked. "Susan wants you first, if you can."

"Not if you keep playing with me," I told her. We were talking in whispers.

We heard Susan moaning with orgiastic pleasure as she came from Sonja's ministrations. It sounded like Connie was making Sonja cum, too.

Vera was next at Susan's snatch. Sonja came to lie next to me. Connie knelt behind Vera as she had with Sonja. Her tits rubbing on Vera's back, her hands at Vera's tits and pussy. Kissing her on the neck, nibbling at it and her ears.

Sonja was cuddled close to me. We kissed, but she was holding back a little. I think all the women wanted Susan to have my cock first. It was getting hard for me to control myself. We heard Susan's orgasms. They were becoming more frequent. Her hands in Vera's hair pulled her into her cunt. Her legs were over Vera's shoulders and Connie's, too, behind her. I watched Connie rubbing her face against Susan's nylon clad calves. It was a wild and erotic sight. I think Sonja, lying in my arms, was just as excited by it as I was.

Vera backed away and Connie took her place. Susan looked over to me and motioned for me to come to her. I stood and approached her chair. Connie's face was buried in her snatch. Susan had a hand in her hair, twisting as she neared another orgasm.

I straddled Connie. My rock hard cock stood erect in front of me. Susan leaned forward, grasping it with her free hand, as her lips parted to take it into her hot mouth. I heard a muffled moan as an orgasm roared through her body. She released Connie's hair, but kept her close with her legs clasped on her body. She had both hands on my ass pulling me to her, taking me deep into her mouth.

I was so hot I couldn't last long. Susan felt me tense. She knew I was ready to cum. She pulled back, just a little, to make room for my cum in her mouth. Even as she was at the height of another climax, I exploded into her. My hot cum gushed into her, into my mother's hot mouth. I continued to fill her mouth to overflowing. Some of my creamy cum seeped past her lips to slide down her chin.

My legs could hardly hold me. I stepped back and slid to my knees alongside her chair. Susan gently pushed Connie back. She slid out of the chair to kneel facing Connie. They kissed, Susan sharing some of my cum with her. Connie seemed to delight in licking the cum that had overflowed from Susan's mouth off her face.

Susan crawled over to Vera and Sonja next. They were lying together. She kissed both of them. Feeding each of them some of my cum. Then it was my turn. She crawled to me, kissed me letting the last of my cum flow into my mouth.

Susan and I both had to recoup a little. We laid together as the other three women made a circle to eat each other. It wasn't long, watching them, before my cock started to stir again. I kissed Susan and moved over to the circle of women. They saw me and Sonja broke away from the circle. I was glad it was her, the mother of my wife; and soon to be the mother of my child.

Our arms held each other tightly.

I whispered to her, "I want to eat you."

She laughed, rolled over onto her back and splayed her legs lewdly. In the circle she had been eating Connie. Now she reached out to Vera. As I laid between her legs, she and Vera were exchanging hot kisses. I was dimly aware of Connie joining Susan.

I gazed at Sonja's pussy, the labia swollen and starting to part, inviting me. Her clit, swollen with lust, peeked out at the top of her slit. I parted her lips with my fingers to view the redness of her inner lips. Puffed and ready; ready for my tongue, my lips. Her hole anxious for my cock, but it would have to wait.

Her hand grabbed my hair leading me to her hot cunt, her beautiful, warm, wet pussy. She gasped as my tongue licked her from bottom to top, twirling around her clit before lapping at the inner lips. Her other hand urged Vera to straddle her, to sit on her face as I ate her. I was entranced by the sight of Vera's bare ass flashing in front of me capping her gorgeous legs and nylons. I buried my face in Sonja's warmth. She clasped me with her legs. Her spike heels on my back urged me to greater effort. Cries of lust from two women having their cunts eaten. The tastes and scents overwhelmed my senses. The flow of juices bathing my face. It was a wonderful experience.

My jaw was getting tired from eating Sonja. I pulled back slightly to rest. I pushed my finger into her, massaging her clit. Vera was satisfied about then, too. She rolled off Sonja. They exchanged a deep kiss.

Sonja turned and went down on my cock. Sucking me hard, her lips, her tongue, her teeth, she soon had me hard again. Hard enough to fuck her. She wanted it from the back. I knelt and shoved my hard cock into her. Pumping into her even as she came and came some more. I poured my cum into her hot cunt. Then I laid behind her. I licked at her pussy as my creamy cum seeped from her.

Connie was there beside me.

"Let me," she said.

I moved aside. Sonja rolled over and Connie dove onto her pussy eating my cum from her mother's cunt. I looked for Susan and found her and Vera together. Susan hadn't moved much. She was still getting over her session in the chair. Her almost continuous orgasms, while we all went down on her, had left her sated. She and Vera were lying closely together, in each other's arms, but they were not doing anything sexual. Only an occasional light kiss. I moved over to them. I laid next to Vera. Susan looked at Vera and pushed her toward me.

Vera rolled over. Her arms were around me as we held each other. Vera is my grandmother, the lady who taught me much about making love with a woman. When, as an almost virginal boy, I had first fucked her and my mother. She had taken me in hand. She showed me how to enjoy sex more, by letting your partner enjoy it, too. She had shown me how to please a woman. How to show one's love. I have always been grateful for her lessons and her patience while I was learning.

Now we lay together as I regained my stamina. Vera was lightly stroking my flaccid cock. We both knew he would be coming back to life soon. She was very patient.

"Rest a while," she told me. "We have all night."

I was aware of lustful sounds from Connie and Sonja. I looked in that direction to see Sonja climaxing with Connie's face buried in her cunt. Susan stirred on the other side of Vera. She crawled over to the other two women to lie next to them. Connie looked up, as Sonja's orgasm faded, smiling at Susan. The three women rearranged themselves with Susan between Connie and Sonja. Connie went to one of the tables to bring back several vibrators.

I laid on my back, with Vera's head on my chest, savoring the scents in the room. The aroma of sex was strong. The cum, the hot juices, the fresh sweat, the pheromones; male and female. All blending into a delightful orgiastic meld. A strong fragrance that acted like an aphrodisiac on me. It seemed to affect the ladies the same way.

I was sucking on Vera's tit, through her nightie. Susan had told me that she often enjoyed having her tit sucked that way. She said that the friction from the sheer fabric against an already sensitive nipple multiplied the sensation. As Vera held my head to her breast she was rubbing her clit with a finger, alternately pushing two or three fingers into her hole. She had brought herself to a climax when she felt my cock beginning to stir. She kissed her way down my body. Starting by nuzzling at my neck, nipping at my earlobe. She sucked and bit my nipples, tongued my navel. Her hand cupped my balls as she licked at my soft cock. She quickly had him firming up. Using her tongue, she lifted him to let her lips close over him.

My hand was on her hip urging her, wanting her to bring her pussy to me.

"Give me your pussy." My voice was husky, a sign of rising desire. She swung around, straddled my face, her pussy, in front of me, was already dripping with her juices. I could see the glisten of moisture on her thighs where they had seeped from her. I buried my face into her warmth, her beautiful warm, wet cunt.

She was cumming again almost as soon as my tongue entered her. The thrill of her orgasms on my face caused my dick to harden quickly.

My cock was rock hard when Vera rolled off me. She grabbed one of the wedge pillows, shoving it under her ass. As she lay on her back, she held her arms up to me. I lasted a long time with Vera. She had multiple orgasms. At the peak, they were almost continuous. The pillow pushed her ass up so that I was fucking her deeper. She loved it. She loved it, too, when I came in her. My cum gushed into her hot cunt.

I laid beside Vera again. Looking at the other women, I saw Sonja seated in a chair. Susan was eating her. Connie was on her back, with Susan straddling her, Connie's face buried in Susan's pussy. Connie was fucking herself with a vibrator.

Vera looked at them and commented, "That looks like fun."

I dozed off, I guess. I opened my eyes to find Susan and Connie lying on either side of me. Vera was seated now, with Sonja eating her; sucking my cum from Vera's hot cunt.

Susan and Connie were both snuggled up to me. Each with an arm over me.

"Rest for a while," Susan said. I dozed off again.

I probably slept about an hour. I woke to a vivid dream of Connie sucking my rock hard cock but it wasn't a dream. As soon as she realized I was awake, she straddled me and impaled her pussy on my shaft. We fucked for a long time. She had multiple orgasms. I had already cum several times that night. The position, too, was one that allows me to last longer. By the time we were finished, Connie was almost screaming in her heat. Our mouths pressed together in a mindless mixing of flesh and saliva. My hand was at her tits kneading, tweaking nipples, and occasionally breaking our kiss to bite her. She was at the height of an orgasm when I felt the thrills rushing through my body. Those wonderful thrills that invade every cell in my body with a feeling of pure pleasure. Bliss afterward, Connie lay on top of me as I softened.