Wheat Country Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,052 Followers

She whispered, "I love you."

Connie laid beside me again. Catching Susan's eye, she motioned for her to lie on the other side of me. I looked around for Sonja and Vera. They had dozed off. From their positions, I assumed they had been using vibrators on each other. The toys were still lying on the mat next to them.

I slept again, too. It was after midnight. Everyone had lots of sex. Brian woke me and Susan. She started to get up, to get him a bottle, but Connie said she wanted to feed him. Susan agreed. She laid back down next to me with a hard hug.

It wasn't long before I had to pee. I got up. Susan said she had to go, too. We both headed for the bathroom. We laughed as we each used the toilet and we brushed our teeth. Susan was still wearing her short nightie, nylons and heels. They had held up ok through the night. I was naked except for slippers I had slipped on.

"Let's get some breakfast," Susan said. After looking in on Connie and Brian, I got my robe from the living room. We went to the kitchen. She got started with the cooking. I sat at the table watching her as she moved about the kitchen. It was a lovely sight.

Connie joined us after feeding and changing Brian.

"I can hardly wait for my own children," she said as she sat next to me with a hug.

Susan gave her a cup of coffee, smiling at her. "We'll all look forward to that."

After breakfast, we went back to the living room. Vera and Sonja were still asleep. We had left some breakfast warming in the oven for them.

I was struck by the scent when we walked into the room. It was erotic to an extreme. I think some people might find it offensive. I thought it alluring. I know Connie and Susan did, too. Connie turned to me.

With her arms around me, she gave me a deep kiss then whispered to me, "Take care of Susan."

That had been my intent anyway. I took Susan's hand and we found a spot to lie down together, after gathering up several pillows. Connie laid down next to Sonja and Vera. She picked up one of the vibrators to rub over her tits.

I was a little full from breakfast to jump right into lovemaking, but I relaxed for a half hour or so and felt my cock rising. Susan's body close to mine was all the stimulus I needed. We started out with light kisses that soon turned hot. She didn't want me to go down on her. She'd had plenty of that already. She wanted my cock. "To suck, or to fuck," is the way she put it.

She sucked me hard. Then straddled me to ride me like a cowgirl. She swung around to ride me in reverse, then back to the front again. We rolled over so I was on top. Back to her on top. Susan was cumming hard. Gasping and moaning as orgasms ripped through her. Once again, I was a long time cumming. When I did, it was exquisite. My body was on fire as my cum gushed into my mother's cunt. I kept pumping into her, wanting to stay inside her forever. But it was not to be. I softened and fell out of her. We lay together for a long time after that. Connie came to lie with us and kissed us both. We were dimly aware of Vera waking up and going out. Sonja followed her a short time later.

Vera and Sonja returned after they had coffee and a bite of breakfast. We all lay together. All five of us, we slept for an hour, or so.

Connie was awake when I opened my eyes. She smiled at me, motioning toward the kitchen. I crawled out from between the others and we went to the kitchen together. Before anything, she threw her arms around me and kissed me lovingly.

She stood back and said, "I'm so glad I found you," a pause, "and your beautiful family."

We decided to make a lunch in case anyone was hungry. We cooked some more bacon then made a tray with meat and cheese for sandwiches. The other ladies woke up one at a time and joined us in the kitchen.

Everyone was sated. Sonja put it best.

"I am so satisfied," she said. "I could probably cum again, but it would be superfluous. I feel like it has been a perfect experience."

"How does Jim feel?" Vera asked.

I looked around the table at four lovely women. All had the glow from resulting from great sex.

"I feel great," I said. "I feel loved. Loved by four beautiful women."

We mostly slept the afternoon away. Dinner was an extension of lunch. We ate when we got hungry. There were sandwich makings in the refrigerator.

Susan and Connie slept with me that night. I didn't think I'd be up for sex again for a day or two. They seemed quite content to cuddle with me.

Sunday was another lazy day. We did straighten up living room. Connie and I had to study in the afternoon. We had let it go until then. Sonja and Susan cooked a good dinner for us. We all ate as a family.

Wednesday, Susan and Vera left for the farm. Sonja went with them to get her car. She had left it there before traveling with Vera. She would be back in a few days.

We would be settling down to a routine for a while. I was looking forward to time alone with Connie and Sonja. And Brian.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,052 Followers