Wheeling Park Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

I took his hand, shook it and managed, "I'm fine, how are you?"

"Good, just barbin up some burgers. Want one? My burgers are the best in the fuckin park, guaranteed."

"Don't listen to that." Robbie said. "Every animal in this park with two legs and a cock says that, and everybody knows that I make the best burgers in the park."

"Pfft!" Jet replied, rolling his eyes. "Ya want one, Barbie?"

"No thank you, I just ate."

"Well, the next time you want a burger, come see me and I'll prove I make the best."

"I will." I said with an embarrassed giggle that I never even felt coming. At the moment, I was actually waiting on another chance to check out his stuff, ashamed about it, but looking for my opportunity just the same.

"And don't let Robbie feed you, she'll give you E-coli poisoning."

Robbie answered that with a slap to his ass, giving me an excuse for that quick peek, seeing his decidedly larger package (did I do that?) jiggle behind the semi loose cotton with the impact of Robbie's hand and his reaction to the slap.

"Fuck, that hurts!" he said, but kissed her anyway, giving me an opportunity to stare a little longer until they separated.

"Cook your burgers, me and Barbie doll are going for a swim."

"Yeah, yeah." he said, turning and walking a few steps to the black propane appliance, lifting the cover and whistling a bouncy little tune.

"Um, I didn't bring a suit." I told her, flushed deeply now with my secret offense.

"No panties under those little shorts? Anybody can see you didn't bring a bra, but you're okay with that T-shirt, and panties are the same as bikini bottoms."

I looked down, surprised to see that my nipples had become erect and stammered apologetically, but unable to flush any deeper than I already was, "Oh shit, I'm sorry, I didn't mean,... I slept- I mean I just went out with what I wore to bed last night and I hope you don't think- I just didn't think."

Robbie shrugged, looking directly at my boobs, and said with her casual, white smile, "It's no problem, Barbie, dress however you want, look at me and Jet. So, you got panties on?"

I could only shake my head, involuntarily glancing at Jet's butt while he repeatedly jabbed the snapping ignition button, apparently to no avail, on the barbecue.

"So, go like that, it's all good, hon."

"Alright, I'm ready, let's get this over with for another day!" a somewhat thin woman of medium height and dirty blonde hair with a cigarette demanded as she came around the back of Robbie's trailer. Looking only a little younger than Mom, her left arm was completely covered in one big tattoo from her wrist up to her exposed shoulder and she wore a pair of mirrored, teardrop sunglasses with a yellow tube top and denim shorts. A small pair of waterproof, yellow binoculars hung around her neck on a cord.

"Oh.", she said, slowing a little when she saw me, then picking up her pace again to join us under the awning. "I don't think I've met you."

"This is Barbie doll." Robbie said. "Barbie, this is Carrie."

I shook hands with her and noted a slightly cautious grin until, "Barbie and her Mother and Brother came in with Junior last night."

"Fuckin, fuckin piece of shit!" Jet swore. (snap-snap-snap-snap-snap-snap-snap-snap!) "Fuck! Robbie, why didn't you let me get a new one!?"

"Oh, Junior." Carrie said, smiling wider. "Yeah, well how are ya, Barbie?"

"Um, Barbie's not my real name." I said, finally beginning to feel my colour get back to normal. "But, I'm fine, you?"

"I'm doin' good. Yeah, I figured it wasn't your real name." Carrie said, shooting a sidelong glance at Robbie. "You know she actually has Barbie dolls? A grown woman of thirty-two years with a collection of-"

"So, what if I like to collect Barbie stuff?"

"Whatever, chickie, it's your money. Look, let's get your swim over and done with, I gotta clean the fuckin' RV later."

"Thought it was his Dick's turn." Robbie said.

"It was, I lost my free day in another damned bet. Don't ask, let's just go." she sighed, stabbing her cigarette out in an ashtray sitting on a nearby picnic table, a funny little smile underneath her exasperated expression.

"Uh, excuse me, but is anybody gonna help me with this?" Jet wanted to know, turned and looking at each of us while I vowed not to look at the front of his boxers again.

"Did you turn the propane on, honey?" Carrie asked.

He looked at her for a second before turning back to the barbecue, crouching and fiddling underneath it, then, "Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"God, men are so stupid." Carrie said to me, rolling her eyes and shaking her head while Robbie laughed at Jet. "Let's go before he starts smashing it on the ground."

"Oh, real fuckin funny, Carrie, I just forgot! Fuckin women, think you're so smart!"

As I walked between them, across the track and into the wide strip of un-mowed grass bordering the beach sand, I was for some reason very aware that I never actually agreed to go for a swim. I didn't feel pressured in any way, but was still apprehensive about the prospect, still not having made up my own mind yet, but the further I went without saying anything, the more I felt bound to their assumptions.

"Why do you always swim in those tube tops?" Robbie asked, looking across me to Carrie.

"Cause my itty-bitty titties look bigger in them."

"If you think they're too small, then you should wear an itty bitty bikini top." Robbie argued.

"Women with small tits are better golfers." the other woman countered for some reason.

"What's that got to do with anything? You don't even play golf."

"I got a game at home on my computer that says different."

"Oh, shit!"

"So, where ya from, Barbie?" Carrie asked.

"Mississauga."

"Hey, me too. Robbie and Jet are from Brampton. So, what brings you three out this way?"

"Well,... Sort of a last minute vacation, I guess you could say. We were headed for Victoria Park, but they want reservations from like, six months ago, so we couldn't get in. We met Junior at a gas station when we were trying to find a place to park for the night. Nice guy."

"Yeah, Junior's a good guy. Cute, too. What lot did he put yas in?"

"Seven."

"Right beside the old man and the old lady, ho-ly fuck!" she laughed.

"You mean Ollie and Shelly?" I asked.

"Yeah, they're something else, you three will have fun. He'll make sure you're good with everything, too.

"Ollie and Shelly are big financial contributors here.", Robbie explained. "It was him who fronted the money to get the tracks cut through, the land cleared, and later on he put up a lot of the cash for the underground services, you know the septic, hydro and water."

"But, I thought Elmo owned the park."

"He inherited the property from his father about fifteen years ago and we started coming out, but Ollie's the one who really got the place swinging and he's the real big man around here. He's who your mom is really paying rent to, Elmo and his woman are just happy to stay here and take care of the place on his Dads land year round."

"Even in the winter?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah." Carrie answered. "Skidooing here in the winter is a whole different trip."

"Wow.", I said, actually quite impressed at how these people had seemed to come together to make Wheeling Park work. "So, you're open all year and you could like, come up here for snowshoeing, or cross country skiing, or skating, or whatever?"

"Yep.", Carrie said. "It's our home away from home."

"Cool.", I said."

"Totally.", Carrie agreed as Robbie jogged the rest of the short way to the water, whooping as she threw herself in headlong to start swimming. "There's a sandbar out there, just follow her and I'll be right behind."

"Okay.", I agreed, reaching the water. As it swirled around my ankles, I remembered something else about myself, something to do with swimming outside, which I do rarely enough that I do forget. Water makes me horny. I actually felt my nipples get even harder, my crotch getting a little moist, my muffin all spready feeling as I got in up to my knees, trying to ignore it, but suddenly wanting to giggle nervously, too. I threw myself in as Robbie did and began following in an easy, overhand stroke and at a pace I thought I could keep up for quite some time if need be, disappointed that the water wasn't cold enough to get my mind off my reaction to it, surrounding my body and the occasional thoughts of Jet in his boxer briefs.

It was the exercise that finally allowed me to clean up my thoughts. Before long, I began to tire a bit, proving how often I actually do swim, even in pools. And then I felt my fingers clawing at sand, so I stopped, gathered my legs under me and stood in water halfway up my thighs. Robbie was standing a little further on in water that was only almost up to her knees, looking at me as Carrie came along side.

"You made it.", she observed with a smile.

"Was starting to wonder if I would." I panted. "It's been a while since I last swam."

"Well, you seemed to do pretty well.", Carrie said, climbing the sandbar to join Robbie. "And you sure as hell look like you're in good shape. Come on."

It was pretty cool. It wasn't really far out, but far enough so that you'd have to shout to be heard from shore, and this position offered a view of the lake you just didn't get from there. Across the water and down a way, a long finger of land reached out into the water, pointing at the sandbar. Its surface was covered with the colourful movements of a lot of people and their things.

"What do you think?" Robbie asked, water still running in trickles from her long, soaked hair, over her shoulders, chest and back.

"This is really cool! It's like walking on water, or something, it's so weird to be standing out here like this!"

"I know, the perspective is neat." Robbie agreed.

"The really weird thing is how it's different from just sitting in a rowboat." Carrie said, looking around and squinting her eyes against the rapidly warming, late morning sun in the cloudless sky.

"Yeah,...", I agreed, noticing this now that she'd mentioned it. "What's that?" I asked, pointing to the inhabited finger opposite us in the distance.

"That's Vicky." Carrie replied, taking the binoculars from around her neck. "Wanna see?"

"Victoria Park? Sure, thanks. Um,... How do I use these?"

"Just move the dial there, the black one. That adjusts the focus. They'll be adjusted pretty close anyway, so it won't take much."

It didn't. The place came into sharp focus, bringing much closer the trailers, RVs, tents, coolers, umbrellas and, of course, the patrons of the campground themselves amidst the 'amenities' that Junior mentioned they had the night before.

"Lotta people over there." I commented.

"Be even more later on in the season." Carrie answered.

"Yeah, but,... I've never been to a campground before this one, so I wouldn't know from my ass, but,... where are all their trees?"

"Exactly.", Robbie answered, sitting down in the water.

"Yeah, Vicky sucks shit." Carrie said, joining her. "Just a bunch of assholes who bring town and all their litter with them. It's a pigsty over there, compared to here."

"You've been there?" I asked, quickly scanning the area again.

"Oh, yeah. Anybody can go over and pay fifteen bucks to go swimming and use all their services and stuff. We'll take you sometime, so you can see it up close. For what it's worth."

"That'd be great. I'm curious, since I almost ended up there." I said, handing Carrie's binoculars back to her and sitting with my legs underneath me, knees spread somewhat under the water, hands on my thighs. I must say, this experience really was a lot of fun and I loved how these two women, older than me, were treating me like I was 'one of the girls', so to speak."

Now Carrie turned the binoculars on the opposite shore, scanning like I did. "Ah, there he is, like clockwork."

Robbie grinned and got to her knees in front of me, casually spreading her legs in the soft mud beneath us with her back to Victoria Park.

"Oh, and there's the big smile,...", Carrie said, laughing afterwards.

"They have binoculars and telescopes too." Robbie explained. "They're pretty curious, but they don't get to come over here, so sometimes we put on a little show for them so they know what they think they're missing."

"A show?" I laughed, wondering what she meant by this.

"Well, you know.", she said with a dirty grin, running her thumbs down along the inside edges of the narrow strip of bright green material at the back of her bikini bottoms. "Just a little something to make their imaginations run wild."

"Umm, So you mean there's people watching us right now?", I asked.

"One of em has his hands down his pants, Barbie." Carrie said, producing laughter from Robbie.

"Oh my god, you're kidding!" I hoped, suddenly aware again of my nipples.

I looked down to see them straining at the thin, light blue cotton material that was perfect for sleeping. I looked like one of those wet T-shirt girls on the internet (yes, I've checked out internet porn) with the shirt plastered to my perky, large C-cups like that, dark nipples clearly visible. How would I ever get home like this, what in hell was I thinking?

"Oh my god!", I repeated, covering myself with my forearms like mom had the night before in front of Junior, feeling my face reddening again.

"Don't worry about it, Barbie, you've got nothing to be ashamed of and it's just us girls. Well, them too, but they don't know you and they never will, so they don't count."

"He wishes he did. Fuck, buddy, slow down before it catches fire." Carrie commented.

I laughed aloud at this along with Robbie, despite my embarrassment of the situation, or maybe because of it.

"He sets up every morning to meet us." Carrie said. "Yeah, gets himself all set up behind his blind, up against his trailer with his telescope. Wanna see?" she sniggered.

"Wait till you see him." Robbie chuckled.

"Okay.", I said, knowing I would have to uncover myself for this, but, like I told them, I was curious, so I took the binoculars again, raising myself to my knees and putting them to my eyes.

"He's the guy on the right bank, closest to us at the edge of the grass, little white and yellow trailer with all the shit out front. Don't make it obvious you're looking at him, that might make him think he should wave or try to come over here. Just scan back and forth."

I found him. There was no mistaking him behind the seemingly haphazard blind of camping tarpaulins, coolers, a tent, a clothesline and other assorted and seemingly naturally placed things that would effectively cut off the view of his hand down his pants from all of those that surrounded him. He was jerking himself pretty energetically when I noticed he almost seemed familiar.

"Uh,... No way,..." I stammered, looking at the little dweeb with the familiar rugby pants and polo shirt, that black hair and big nose that earned him the name, 'Magpie'.

"What a little asshole boy, uh?" Carrie laughed.

"Uhhh,...! OMG! OMG!" I shrilled as the man did a little dance in his seat before relaxing, without taking the telescope from his eye.

They both laughed at my reaction, not understanding. I lowered the binoculars and quickly turned around, my jaw open but with a small, shocked smile at the absurd irony of what I was pretty sure had just happened.

Amidst their laughter, I said in a thin voice, "I,... I think that was Magpie! Oh my god, but it couldn't have been, no way that was him!"

"Magpie?" Carrie asked, laughing even harder.

Robbie grabbed me by the upper arms, also laughing harder and demanding incredulously, "You know him!?"

"I,...! I think that was my Guidance Councilor from high school, Mr. Lackey!"

That brought the house down.

When they could speak, Robbie managed, "You're shitting us, right?"

"I hope so.", I said. "It looked an awful lot like him and,... oh god, nobody has that nose, but him! Oh shit, I think it was! And he did,... it! Right in his rugby pants, eww!!"

"Oh fuck, this is too good! Carrie cried while Robbie was again incapacitated with laughter. "Look again and see!"

"No way!"

"Oh yeah, you have to! You'll never forgive yourself if you don't!"

She did offer a good point there.

"Are you going back there in the fall?"

"No, I graduated this spring, but still!"

"You gotta do it, Barbie, if not for yourself, then do it for us!"

"Oh shit! Shit! Okay, gimmie the binoculars, you're right, I gotta know!"

It was him. He took his face away from his telescope for a moment and it was clearly him.

"Oh, fuck me, it is him! Holy,...!"

I sat down again with a splash as they looked at me, both of them having finally recovered and knowing that what I said was true by the look on my face.

"Mr. Lackey just masturbated himself while looking at my wet T-shirt boobies and Robbie's butt. Oh- my- fuck, what are the chances? I mean, really?"

"Pretty crazy world, huh?" Carrie laughed. "It's okay, Barbie, you graduated, you don't have to go back and he won't say anything to anyone because he'll only get himself into a lot of trouble and he knows it. He probably didn't even recognize you with your hair all wet like that."

"I sure hope not, but you're right. Okay, just a bit of a shock, I think! I mean, holy shit, the Magpie!"

"I can see why you call him that." Carrie said. "You know, he probably 'masturbated himself', as you adoringly put it, while thinking of you before now, at school. You ever talk to him there?"

"Oh, yeah. I was on the girl's hockey team and he always wanted to use us for his stupid pep rallies and stuff."

"I'll bet he wanted to use yas." she said sarcastically, yet with curiosity in her tone. Hockey, eh? What position?

"Offensive Forward. I'm on the team at university this fall."

"Gonna go for the Olympic team?"

I shook my head. "I'm going to make the Olympic team."

Carrie raised her hand from the water, up in the air and pointed down at me while looking at Robbie. I like this girl."

I laughed, a little embarrassed at this, suddenly realizing that I'd forgotten all about Lackey and my unwitting performance.

"So, you're a tough little Barbie doll, huh?" Carrie asked.

I shrugged, still smiling.

"Any tats,... piercings?", she asked, leaning forward and raising the bottom of my T-shirt far enough to expose my un-pierced navel before letting go and settling back a little.

"Nope."

"Hm. A clean slate."

"No! You leave my Barbie alone!", Robbie yelled with a laugh, wrapping one of her arms around my middle and pulling me closer to her while warding an evilly grinning Carrie off with her other arm.

"She's a hockey player, you silly woman." she said, slowly and dramatically moving toward me. "She needs a nice bad girl Barbie tat. Maybe an eyebrow piercing,..."

"Back, evil witch, I won't allow you to spoil her! Whoever took her out of her original packaging should be hunted down and shot, as it is!"

"You know you can't watch her all the time, Robbie. Sooner or later, you'll turn your back and your nice, clean little Barbie will be allll mine! Mwhaa-ha-ha!"

Now I'm laughing so hard that it feels like my face will never un-smile again.

Quickly grabbing my foot and holding it in the palm of her hand as though it was Cinderella's glass slipper on a pillow, she lightly traced my ankle with two fingers, saying in a funny, put on voice, "One tat. Just a leetle,... nasty one?"

"No tattoos!" Robbie happily insisted, pulling me further away.

Carrie stuck out her tongue and blew, making that 'P-p-p-pp-ptt' sound before splashing us with both hands. "Okay, what about this brother of yours? How old's he and does he have any tattoos or piercings?

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers