Wheeling Park Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

"Oh, god! Oh god!" Mom expelled when Jet pulled himself out so another could help her to a kneeling position.

I was then also lifted to the top, also on my knees, both of us facing one another. I leaned forward and kissed her beautiful mouth, Dave's cum sticking to her red lips.

"Oh, Jen, baby.", she sighed, looking me in the eyes as she was pushed forward a little, too.

Junior was behind her and, as we put our arms around one another, I watched him pull my mother's panties down and off. My own soon followed as Junior applied some lotion, or oil to his hands and began rubbing Mom between the legs with it.

"Uhhnnn! Ohhh, gu-!"

I knew how she felt, I felt it too as a warm, thick oil was poured on the top of my ass to dribble with an oh so exciting tickle between my cheeks, where a strong hand began working it in between my legs, in and around my anus and muffin.

"Little something special, Trudy." Junior said as I saw his cock come into view, as he poured some oil on it and rubbed it over the length of his nice big erection. "Don't worry, Barbie, you get the special treatment too." he laughed.

Just then, something other than a finger, something bigger pressed against my anus, somewhat easily working its way in a little, thanks to the fingers that were there just earlier. I knew what it was.

"First time I met you, I wanted to fuck your sweet little ass, Barbie." Jet breathed, pushing himself in a little further.

"Uhhh! Ahhh! Oooooh, fuck!", I yelled, Mom watching this with her chin on my shoulder as I watched Junior line himself up for a gentle push, making Mom flinch and draw in a deep breath. "Oh, Mom, he's fucking my ass!"

"Ahhhh!!! AWWWW?" she answered.

We watched them as they each worked their way inside of us while we held one another, crying out and moaning with the sensations that hurt so good. Her ass was so nice. I was nearing orgasm from the earlier treatment of my muffin and ass, and watching a cock slowly bury itself inside her like that was,...

They finally worked their way in. It was something I can't describe, the sensation of that big hard cock up there, but I remember looking in Olivia's and Jarid's direction and seeing him half turned in the lawn chair, deep kissing Livy. His hand was on one of her boobies while she still stroked him. Watching this was a whole other trip and I remember feeling some satisfaction. He happened to look up and our eyes met while Jet began slowly drawing himself out of me.

We were pulled gently apart and each of us were presented with a nice, hard cock to suck. I stroked mine, making it even bigger, crying out constantly at one tone or another as Jet was almost out of me again.

Mom looked up at the stranger and actually managed a distorted, polite smile as Junior began pumping her beautiful bottom.

"OH! OH!" she offered at high pitch in answer to his actions.

She took the man's hard shaft and began stroking it, feeling his balls with jittery hands as Junior went on, her eyes rolling, the same exclamations coming from her mouth. She put the cock in there, closed her eyes and began sucking.

I was in ecstasy. Jet was really starting to pick it up and the sounds that were coming out of my mouth reflected that. The owner of the erect penis in my hand untied the top of my dress from the back of my neck and pulled it down below my bra as I started kissing and licking his balls, still stroking that big thing and slowly working my way to the top. I flicked my tongue at it, licking the precum from the tip and popping the head into my mouth to suck hard on the very end. Whoever it was seemed to like that, from the sounds he made, as he fondled one of my boobs. Soon, I was trying to feed as much of it into my mouth as possible and, since it wasn't as big as Jet's, I did fairly well for a beginner. At least, that's what they told me afterward.

I watched Mom, working the big rod with her hand while she sucked, oblivious as Junior pumped her, gasping and moaning about how tight she was. He reached around and grabbed her by the boobies, pinching her nipples while she made muted, soprano sounds.

My orgasm was out of this world. I thought I was going to black out and I felt a lot of my weight go to Jet's hands. I couldn't even suck the cock I'd been loving and, when I started to come around, Jet still pumping my ass, someone grabbed my hair and held my head back while the owner of the lost cock jerked off in my face as Mom watched.

I got more in my mouth, another shot lacing the bridge of my nose, another spraying my cheek.

It was Ollie. He groaned like he was having a heart attack and I was so glad that he, of all people, got to do that to me. Ollie shoved himself back inside my slack jaw and I tried to smile around him while I cleaned him off. It must have come across, because he gave me a little smile back as he watched me.

As soon as I finished Ollie, his cum still dripping down my chin, I swallowed what was in my mouth. I found I liked the funny feel of cum in my throat, the thought a sort of omen for what happened next.

Jet pulled out of me, his groans having built to an almost panicked note. He hopped up on the table and plugged the end of his cock into my mouth just in time. It filled with his hot cum, each jet of the stuff impacting with surprising force. One hit the back of my throat and made me choke, losing some of it from the corners of my mouth but Jet seemed to have plenty to give as that stuff spattered to my chest.

"Mmmmm! Mglmp! Uvmmmmb!" I moaned, swallowing some while I looked up at him.

His cock slipped out of my mouth and I swallowed the rest, opening my mouth to show him and giving him a dizzy smile after.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! I'm gonna cum all over your pretty face! Fuck, I'm gonna-!! Cum!!"

Mom's guy pulled out of her mouth and, just like mine did, he jerked right off in her face. She seemed surprised, despite his warning, as her beautiful, dark hair caught a streak of white semen, another shot splashing her forehead, another and another her cheek and nose. Junior was gripping her hips tight, now yelling himself as he dumped his load deep inside her, Jarid watching the whole thing.

"Oh, god, my bum!" Mom whined in unwholesome pleasure.

I suddenly thought of all those stupid Oprah magazines at home and wondered what Mom's almighty and divine, daytime TV leader would think of this.

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

I suppose what you're thinking of me at this point isn't very flattering. In the space of a few days, I'd gone from being boring to a total slut. But, it wasn't exactly like that.

You may even be thinking of me with revulsion, wondering how I could have sex with my own daughter. But, it wasn't like that.

You're most definitely wondering how weak minded I'd have to be to allow Olivia to have a party with my family, how I could be so willing to do what she told me after only knowing her about a day. But, it most certainly wasn't like that.

Should I even try to explain? Would it be a waste of both mine and your time?

I have to assume that there will be some who read these pages who would like an explanation, even demand one in that way we do when we feel like we've been shortchanged, or left with half the story when hearing some account of something by another person, so here it is, like it or not.

There is no bigger failure than one who gets everything that others always expected that he, or she would, or should get. I mean, my entire life was just some expectation on my parent's part. They were the ones who always pressed me to do the things that made me boring, they were the ones who, with all the best of intentions, made 'The Republic of Marta Stewart', my country, 'Oprah the All Knowing', my god, along with her Chief Minion, Dr. Phil.

I'm not blaming them. Like I say, they encouraged me in the way they thought best, but I should have taken my own life for myself at some point. I shouldn't have allowed myself to become a part of the furniture, no more than a centerpiece for the brand names in the house that I rarely ever entertained in, anyway. I was always the damned good girl and, while Olivia is absolutely right about what a rotten thing it was for Kevin to do, leaving me like that, my lifestyle still played a part. If only he'd forced me into that damned RV. I'd have gotten over it. Wouldn't I have?

So, I finally have my little panic attack, the one that shook me out of the rut that was my life. I make an extreme but, I think, understandable decision, at least under the circumstances, and further ensuing circumstances land me and the kids at Wheeling Park. Had I known what all would happen when I stood out in the dark with Junior at the Park entrance that night, I certainly would have kept driving, despite my active attempt to battle the well entrenched boredom that was my personality. That said,... I wouldn't change anything now.

You see, I wouldn't have been surrounded by friendly people at Victoria Park. I would have slowly become more and more depressed as I sat alone in that RV, drinking and crying and god only knows what else. The kids would have hated me within a day, probably insisting on going back until I gave in and brought us back home where I could rot on the couch, hating myself and waiting for Kevin and his parents to find out about my stupid idea.

Instead, I was made to feel welcome. We were embraced, helped and treated properly. Then, I meet Olivia, who suddenly helped me to see things a little differently. Olivia, who in less than a half hour, took so much of the weight of my troubles from my shoulders, a woman whom I almost instantly admired as a person and appreciated, beyond my awareness at the time, as a beautiful woman.

And she saw value in me. Who else would have in the state I was in at the time? Not only that, but she constantly encouraged me to trust her and to just be myself, constantly shored up my self confidence and even took some of the weight of dealing with the twins during this time of personal transition. Most of all, Olivia's sincerity appealed to me, that radiant personality of hers that allowed you to know that she didn't mess around with those she cared about, the same personality that made it so clear in so many ways that shedidcare. There really were no games, no head trips with her, just a simple seduction and I was hers, the same way a woman might give herself to a man in marriage. How is it so different when we each get what we want in the other? In retrospect, I think it was some form of love at first sight for both of us, corny as that may sound. We simply didn't need more time and that was that.

As for Jen, well she saw the same thing in Olivia that I did and I can't blame her for being attracted to her. I can't blame her for loving her in some way so soon, like I did, because this is Olivia we're talking about. She constantly tells me I'm special, but she's really the special one. You can see it in the eyes of other's that she deals with, it's not just us, and I've even heard it commented on around the park. She makes Oprah sound like a prattling idiot, who hasn't a clue about living in reality and with no more wisdom in life here on Earth than the average virus. She's Olivia. And if she thinks it's alright that Jen and I have sex, then it is.

And why wouldn't it be? Jen has no problem with it, we love each other now like we never did before, and it's just not the thing that the 'I' word would make it seem when it's between mother and daughter. It's not as if either one of us could get pregnant and, as I said, it's just not like that.

And as for that night with all those men,... We wanted to do it, both of us for our own reasons. I wanted them to have me. I wanted them to know how much I appreciated being there and all of their help. I wanted to do it for Olivia, because I knew it would excite her. I wanted to do it because I've never done anything remotely like that before and I wanted to experience something extreme, to make a point of following my instincts and hormones, instead of the sensible path for once, in the most life reversing way. And when Junior slid his wonderful cock all the way up my bottom, the only thing I could think was that I was actually alive. I would skid sideways into my grave now, as they say, rather than just get peaceably in with one of my polite smiles, helpful enough to gather the dirt over top of myself so that nobody else should have to bother, so that I could fade quietly to the same oblivion I'd always lived. No, life should be lived and what happened that night doesn't mean I'm a slut, (no matter how much I love being called that by certain people now) it was simply an opening act to a new person who suddenly understood that life is a precious gift, one that was meant to be used and not wasted. My life is for living.

That was how I could do the things I did that night, how I could allow the things that were done to me right in front of my children.

When Junior pulled out of me, I felt his seed running out too, trickling down my inner thigh. It made me feel so deliciously dirty. I was moved to lie across one end of the table on my back, Jen at the other end and in the same position. My legs were spread and a very horny looking man with no pants appeared between my legs, putting the head of his long, curved penis to my vagina's swollen, spread lips.

"Ohhhhh!" I exclaimed, ready for a good hard fucking, smiling at him and looking back down between my legs as his cock head slowly spread my glistening lips.

"Uhhhh!! Oh,... OH?"

He slid all the way in with ease, thanks to the oil. I looked to my left as a man straddled my chest, his hardon at my chin. The young man whose name I'd remembered as Jeffries was smiling while feeding his cock to Jen's anus as Robbie licked her adorable little muffin.

"Pound her little bottom nice and hard, honey." I told him with a smile.

Jen already had another hard penis in her mouth, but her arm reached out, hand touching my upper arm and squeezing a little in response.

The man straddling my chest held the back of my head in his hands and asked, "Ever been tittyfucked before?"

I took his cock in my hand, being jolted now by the other man ramming my pussy, and could only shake my head amidst my ragged gasps and groans. It felt so good, him doing that, filling me so far it hurt a little.

But, I got the idea. I held my breasts together as he pumped his member between them. Holding my head the way he was, I could lick his cockhead a little as it came near when he was in rhythm with the other man.

Then, the most incredible and unexpected thing happened amidst the muffled and repeated screams of Jen's mixed with my own. Between her and I, Jarid was laid down on his back, bare chested and completely absorbed in the face of Olivia, who was climbing on top of him, straddling his pelvis with that wanton smile I knew so well, but with a different flavour this time. I squeezed my breasts together for the man who was fucking them, but was watching as Olivia, completely naked as I now saw Jarid was, position his very nice, long, hard penis underneath her. Her eyelids fluttered as she settled down over him a little, just enough so that her vagina lips could trap his cockhead. He gasped audibly beside me, watching what she was doing with his young manhood, completely seduced by her unique charm, and I came right there.

Still, I watched as her expression changed. She became almost soft as she beheld him, slowly lowering herself while telling him beautiful, reassuring things, working her hips in circles all the way and obviously cherishing this act with my son. I couldn't have been prouder. I was sure he was a virgin and there was nobody else I'd pick for his first time, other than Olivia, the reason being the very expression on her face as she focused on him and only him.

Jen had been turned over to sit in a large mans lap, facing him. She was pushed down on his cock until it disappeared inside of her muffin, she uttering a long, loud cry. Another man lined up behind her to enter her anus. He began pumping in rhythm with the man underneath, who was grabbing her bare breasts, the black bra gone. A third, Jet again, shoved his cock into her mouth, which she greedily sucked as best she could while she was bounced and moved like a rag doll. Her eyes rolled and I could tell she was about to have an orgasm.

There were a lot of people in the lot now, I suddenly noticed as someone walked up and ejaculated in my face. A moment later, seeing this, I suppose, the man who was pumping my breasts also came, jerking short, grunting strokes as his cum spurted from my cleavage and almost to my neck.

Olivia had completely taken Jarid's cock inside of her and was still rotating her hips slowly, squirming on his pelvis and holding his hands up to her breasts, looking slightly up with her mouth open and her eyes closed. The smallest sounds were coming from her, as though she were trying to restrain a much more vocal response. Jarid's head was thrown back, moaning with such a beautiful expression on his face. I'll never forget it.

The man on my chest was gone and the man who was fucking me yelled, his seed exploding deep inside my canal in that wonderful way it does when it impacts the cervix. Then I was maneuvered into the same position as Jen. Another cock was inserted as I slid down the strange man's abdomen. A moment later, I was entered anally and I could understand the expression I saw on Jen's face then. She came like that, helplessly impaled, eyes rolling, grunting and whimpering while the rest of her clothes were being torn off and a torrent of sperm ran out of her slack jaw, occupied with Jets erupting phallus.

I was reduced to that same state rather quickly as every hole in my body was invaded by a fresh cock at once. It was the ultimate. They used me so good. I allowed myself to just go limp and them to take over, their spasmodic and jerky movements bumping and pulling me to and fro at their will. I came again, so hard I almost passed out, wondering if I should really have drank so much earlier.

I felt the cock in my mouth tremble just before it was pushed so far down my throat I almost choked. When he shot his load, I did, but it kept coming and all I could do was swallow when I could. He pulled out and I looked down at Jarid, cum running down my chin to my breasts.

Olivia was lying full length on him now, slowly grinding herself on his cock, kissing and sucking his neck, grabbing his chin and French kissing him so passionately. This was not just a sex act for either of them, especially not Olivia. She was making beautiful love to him, despite the surrounding circumstances, and I watched as they climaxed together, mouths locked, arms wrapped around each other in a tight, mutual embrace.

It was one of the most beautiful things I'd ever seen.

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

Olivia called a halt to the activities soon after we came together. She actually thanked them all for coming (the woman has a way with words sometimes, alright) and after they left, gathered the three of us in her arms on the picnic table, kissing us and saying the little things she said.

Mom and Jen were satisfied. It's the best way to describe it and, if they weren't after what I just saw, there was something seriously wrong with both of them, if there wasn't already. They kissed each other's cum covered faces, putting their arms around each other and making soft sounds while Olivia whispered in their ears.

After a moment, they both got off the table and stood, naked and used, smiling weakly.

"Good night, Jarid, honey." Mom said, slipping an arm around Jen.

"Good night, Mom." I said, still in a state of shock.

All the cum in her beautiful, dark hair was making me hard again.

"Nite, Jarid." Jen bade me, glancing at my cock with her hand between her legs.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers