When Bill Took Pictures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krwrite
krwrite
64 Followers

She stopped sucking for a second and looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes. She smiled and stroked it and then said, "A cock in my cunt and one in my mouth. I love it. If you want to you can come in my mouth"

Before I slid back in I asked her if she liked my present.

"MMMM, Yes. How about you? Do you like to watch it when I slide it in and out of my cunt like I'm doing now?''

All I could do was moan and begin shooting stream after stream of cum in her mouth and she rammed the rubber cock to the depths of her pussy. As my cock slid from her mouth, her eyes kind of rolled back into her head and she screamed out a huge orgasm before collapsing on the bed beside me. I watched as her pussy contractions slowly pushed the dildo from her depths.

As we snuggled in the afterglow, I asked her how she enjoyed her experience.

"One in my cunt and one in my mouth," she said again. "What woman wouldn't like that?" Then she said she would play with the cock some more if it would make me hard again. "Just think," she laughed. "Now I don't even need a man. I can get a good fuck anytime I want."

Then to prove the point, she stuck that big rubber dick into her balls deep again, making sure her legs were spread wide and I was getting a good view. It was a hot night.

Over the next few weeks we played a lot with that long, fat cock and we loved every minute of it. She also got into the game at times, talking about letting Bill watch her use it.

One night during this time, our neighbor Mary came by and talked for a few minutes. Mary, who was a few years older than us, was recently divorced and was enjoying her new-found freedom with men, which she occasionally shared details about with Virginia. Mary also always seemed to have primo grass. She shared a doobie-sized joint with us and Virginia and I were high before she left. When she did, we headed to the bedroom and Virginia slipped out and came back in with a sexy lingerie piece on. I picked up my camera and started snapping away.

As I changed rolls, Virginia started taking off her outfit.

"I've been thinking about what we talked abut a couple of weeks ago."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Would you want to show some of our pictures to Bill for real?''

I told her I didn't know.

"Well, I've been thinking about it and you can if you want to."

"Are you sure you want me to?" I asked

"I think I am."

I asked: "Do you want me to put in some of our x-rated ones?"

I watched as Virginia's body shook, a sign she just had an orgasm.

"Do you mind if Bill sees me with your cock in my mouth?" she asked.

I told her I would show him some if she didn't mind.

"Mmmm, yes. Ones of me licking your dick. Bill should love that."

I slid between her legs and slid my cock into a very wet pussy. I knew we had smoked and that Virginia was very horny. As I lay down on top of her in the missionary position, I kissed her neck and then whispering that I was not only going to show Bill photos of her sucking my cock, but also ones of us fucking and some her using the dildo on herself.

"I think he would love to see one of you fucking yourself with that cock while you suck me."

"Oh yes!" Virginia exhaled out as she started having orgasm after orgasm. "I would love for him and Jan to see that."

We fucked and sucked half the night away and used the dildo as well as we stayed sexually high talking about Bill and Jan seeing our photos and, hopefully, us seeing theirs.

The opportunity came about a week later. Again, the girls had gone shopping and left Bill and I to our own devices. We were sitting at the pool drinking beer and it was Bill who broke the ice by asking me if Virginia enjoyed our new toy. I told her she loved it and asked if Jan liked hers.

"She sure does," Bill said. "I must have fucked her a dozen times with it since we bought them."

"You know the girls talk about us too," I told him. "I know Virginia and Jan have talked about the picture we take. I also know she would be red in the face if she knew we were talking about them."

"I know they do, but I don't think Jan would mind that much," Bill said. "She does let me take pictures of her. And I know they talk because she told me the same thing."

I thought for a minute and about what Virginia had said about showing Bill some of our pictures. "Would you like to see some?" I asked.

Bill let out a quick "Hell yes."

We went into my darkroom and I showed him an album full of shots of virginia. Everything from lingerie shots to us fucking and sucking. When I showed him one of Virginia with the dildo buried to the hilt and my cock in her mouth, Bill said "Whoa. That girl can really take a lot of cock." Then, he asked me if I would share some so Jan could see them and if so, he would reciprocate.

The girls returned and after a short time Bill and Jan left. I said nothing until later that night when we were in bed, We were kissing and I started by asking her if she and Jan had a fun afternooon. She told me they had a great time and described some of their activities. Then she asked about me and Bill.

"We had a good time too," I said. "And, he's probably screwing Jan talking about it."

"What do you mean," Virginia asked.

"Well, I said, "I gave Bill one of our albums. I'll bet they are looking at our pictures and fucking their heads off."

When I told Virginia that, she sat up straight and said: "Tell me everything he said."

I got the album I showed him and as we went through it, I tried to remember what he said about certain photos. When I told her I had showed him the one of her using the dildo and sucking me, she asked if he said anything about that.

"Yes," I said, "He said he really liked that one and he couldn't believe you could take that much cock."

She kissed me and said: "You've got to fuck me right now."

I reached down and touched her and found her thigh was wet from the juices leaking from her pussy.

As I slid my cock in, I whispered, "Bill and Jan are probably looking at you sucking my cock right now." I felt Virginia's pussy convulse around my cock as she had an orgasm."

As she left for school the next morning, she told me she knew she would blush when she saw Jan. "I just hope she isn't mad," she said.

When I got home that night, I asked Virginia if she had seen Jan.

"Oh yes," she laughed "And, I blushed."

"Did Jan say anything?" I asked?

"Uuh, huh. She hugged me and whispered that she loved our pictures."

"That's great," I said.

"Baby, how would you like to fuck right this minute?" Virginia said, giving me a big kiss. "Let's go to the bedroom. I've got something for you."

I was undressing as I walked and so was Virginia.

As we climbed into bed. She reached under a pillow and pulled out a box.

"What's that? I asked.

"Pictures Jan gave me."

Virginia started sucking my cock as we went through about 30 photos she had. As she said, they were of Jan and Bill sucking and Jan playing with the dildo I saw Bill buy.

"MMMMM," she said. "Bill's got a nice cock."

"It looks like Jan's enjoying it. Want to play our little game and tell me what you would do to him."

"OK," she said. "You start."

Would you like to fuck him," I asked.

"That might be fun," she said giving my cock a lick. "I'll bet you'd like to get your cock in Jan too, wouldn't you?"

I knew Virginia was turned on because when I told her I was about to cum, she wrapped her lips over my cock and she let me cum in her mouth.

It didn't take me long to get hard again and Virginia sat on my cock and rode it until she had several orgasms.

"Mmmm," she said as she snuggled up to me afterward. "Lets trade some more."

We kept trading photos and they came to the house several times and went skinny dipping with us. I know Virginia and Jan talked about the sexy things we were doing, and I mentioned to Virginia that maybe we could have a picture-taking session sometime and she was all for it. Bill and I also talked about it. But, nothing happened immediately.

It was several months later when Jan's mother got hosplitalized and Jan had to leave to see about her needs. I remember Virginia telling her not to worry, we would "take care of Bill," while she was gone. Virginia told her to tell Bill to come over to our house to eat that night.

Bill called and said Jan told him she would be gone for at least a week and he appreciated the supper invite. I asked Virginia if this might be a good time to take some photos and she hesitated and said, "I don't know. Jan won't be here, but we'll have to see."

Virginia went all out and fixed a grand meal. We all enjoyed it. Afterward, she brought us dessert. I had talked her into making her special brownies, made with a little (or lot of ) grass. It wasn't long until we all were feeling the effects. I had a feeling that Virginia had given the OK on photos since she was doing grass, which alwaysmade her extremely horny.

Bill was in a recliner, and Virginia and I were on the sofa. She was stretched out on her back with her head in my lap. I started stroking her arm and slowly made my way up to her left breast. She had on a loose T-type shirt and was wearing a bra, I assume so her nipples wouldn't show through. I started rubbing a nipple and it immediately popped up hard.

After a couple of minutes, she turned around and whispered, "I'm going to the bedroom. Make and excuse and follow me back in a minute."

She got up and I told Bill I would be right back that I was going to the restroom.

"What's up?" I asked when I reached the bedroom.

"That grass has got me so damn horny," she said. "When I was on the sofa with you I was thinking about what you said about pictues. Bill's here and in no hurry to go home so it's OK if he takes some."

"How far do we want to go?," I asked.

"Why don't I put on something nice and you both can shoot some of me. I'll let you know if we need to stop," she said.

I picked up my camera bag and made sure the camera had film and walked back to the living room.

"Bill," I said. "Remember when we talked about taking pictures sometime?"

"Yeah," he said. "Why"

"I think you hit the jackpot tonight because Virginia said she will let you take some if you want."

"Wow," he said. "Of course I will."

"We trust you not to tell anyone about this," I said.

"Never," he answered.

"I'll be back in a minute," I said, heading again for the bedroom.

"What did he say," an excited Virginia asked.

"He said he would, of course."

"How do we start?" she said.

"How about putting on that outfit you talked about and come out."

When I got back to the living room, I found Bill had gone to his car and had some of his cameras and equipment.

"I'm always well prepared," he laughed.

"Let me go get her," I said, again walking to the bedroom.

When I saw her it almost took my breath away. She was beautiful. She had quickly refreshed her makeup, combed her hair and was wearing a knockout white outfit with a lacy top that hung just about to waist level. She had on bikini-type panties.

"I'm nervous," she said as I took her hand and led her back to where Bill was waiting.

As we walked in, I heard Bill say "Wow."

Again, she told us both that she was nervous.

Bill reassured her and so did I and we both told her how beautiful and sexy she looked and just do what she felt comfortable with.

I picked up a camera and started taking shots and Bill had his going as well. For the next five minutes or so we shot cheesecake shots of her in several sexy poses. She went back to the bedroom and changed outfits. When she returned, she seemed more relaxed as we started taking shots again.

Bill made a few suggestions of sexy poses and Virginia complied. When I asked her to give us a sexy shot, she raised up her gown and showed off those magnificent tits.

"How's that for sexy?" she laughed, quickly pulling the top back down.

"Why don't you two just sit on the couch and start making out", Bill suggested. "Forget that I'm here and do what comes naturally," he said.

I knew Virginia had the fuckies from the marijuana and was feeling pretty good about that time.

I kissed her and started sliding my hand up her leg and toward her pussy. I felt her hand on mine and she stopped me. I did, thinking that was as far as she wanted to go. Then she whispered she would be right back and got up and left the room.

I looked at Bill and told him I didn't know what was happening.

It wasn't a minute or two later when Virginia came back. She was wearing a black gown that hung just below her pubic level. It was very sheer and I noticed, and I'm sure Bill noticed, that she didn't have on panties.

She whirled around causing the gown to fly out and we could see her pubic area with no problem.

"I hope you two are having fun," she laughed.

She walked to the sofa and again, and stretched her body out down the sofa on her back with her head in my lap. The gown she chose was an open front,and held together only with a pink sash bow.

Bill was busy taking pictures again.

I again told her I would stop anytime she wanted me to.

"No, Virginia said. "I'm Ok."

"Are you sure?"I asked.

"Uuh huh," she whispered back.

"I kissed her and she reached up and pulled me close and whispered: "Undo my gown."

"If I do that," I said, "Bill will be able to see everything."

"I know," she said, kissing me back.

I pulled on the bow and it threw back the two pieces. Only gravity held her gown in place. Her head was still in my lap and her eyes were closed as I slid my hand under the gown and up to her breasts. I heard a little intake of air as my fingers touched them, rubbing at first and then finding a nipple to squeeze between my thumb and forefinger. I heard Virginia let out a little moan.

The gown was now open at the top and I could hear the motordrive on Bill's camera whirring as I completely exposed Virginia's breasts. The gown still trailed down between her legs, concealing her pussy from view.

Bill was photographing every movement as I kind of put my arms around Virginia and picked her up, up, pulling her to me. She was kneeling beside me as we started exchanging tongues in passionate kisses. I knew she was turned on and I certainly was. An hour or so before, I would have never thought we would be doing this.

Bill was right next to us taking pictures and I know he heard me when I asked Virginia if she wanted Bill to see her pussy.

I heard was a hissing "Yessssssss" as I felt an orgasm shake her body.

I told her to lay down again with her head in my lap. She did and again stretched out down the sofa. I slowly ran my hand down her stomach, gently opening the gown as I went. It fell away from one leg and then I pushed it away from the other. Except for the arms covering her shoulders, I had made Virginia naked for Bill to see and enjoy."

She lifted up her head to kiss me and as she did, I slid my hand the rest of the way down, sliding through her pubic hair and to her pussy.

Virginia's body quivered a second and she again said "Yess" as my fingers slid over her clit and I put two inside her.

Bill was taking pictures of me finger fucking her. Virginia had her legs clamped around my hand and busy fingers.

"Do you want to open your legs a little for Bill," I asked.

I watched as she opened her knees.

"I'm going to help you take this off so so I can get some better pictures," Bill said of her gown.

"Is that OK,?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, shifting a little to kiss me.

I moved my hand away and watched as Virginia lifted her hips to allow Bill to slide her gown from under her ass and and she lifted for a second to help him remove it completely.

I kissed her and whispered: "He can really see you good now. Do you like that?

"Yessssssss" she kind of hissed.

I kissed her and again ran my fingers down to her clit and found a VERY wet pussy. I opened her lips and gave Bill a great shot of her pussy.

As the gown hit the floor, she giggled and told me it wasn't nice for me to make her the only one in the room naked.

Virginia unbuttoned my shirt and started licking my nipples. She then started stroking my cock through my shorts.

She whispered: "Do you want Bill to watch us fuck. I don't mind."

Bill came over closer and took a closeup of me sucking her tit. Virginia reached out and rubbed his arm.

I had my fingers in her pussy working them in and out and Bill took more shots. I slid my fingers from her pussy to her mouth, and she licked them clean.

I then heard Bill say "Virginia, open your legs a little."

I watched as she opened them wide, giving Bill a spread beaver shot. Then he said: "Let me get a picture of you playing with your pussy."

I didn't know what she would do but was pleasantly surprised as I watched her run her hand down her belly toward her pussy. Bill was taking pictures the whole time.

"Play with your clit," I heard him say and watched as she began rolling her finger around her clit before plunging it into her pussy, I think she was in heaven being watched. She must have kissed me and masturbated for two minutes while Bill snapped pictures.

She stopped and put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"God, baby. Am I really doing this? Did I just play with my pussy for Bill?"

"Yes you did," I said. "Do you want to stop now?"

"No," she said. "I'm too turned on right now. Are you OK with what we're doing? If you're not, we can stop, but what I really want to do is fuck. Baby, y'all can do anything you want tonight." do."

I told her I was fine.

Virginia turned on the couch, slid off to the floor and got on her knees between my legs. She leaned over, undid my belt and helped me slide off my shorts. When my underwear came off, my cock popped free, right in her face. She took it in her hand and looked up at me as she brought it to her mouth. I felt her tongue lick around the head and then felt vacuum as she put it in her mouth and sucked.

I was relishing the moment as I felt her lips and tongue go up and down my cock. I had my head back on the sofa and eyes closed but I could hear the camera shutter going off.

"MMMM" Virginia said, lifting her mouth from my cock. "I think Bill's getting some good pictures " Then her mouth went over my cock again.

A few seconds later, I heard Virginia take in a big gasp of air and she stopped sucking me. Almost in a whisper, I heard her say breathlessly: "Oh..... my..... God, Ken."

"Are you Ok, baby?" I asked.

"I...... don't.... know,......... Bill........just......put.......his ........cock......in .......me!!!!!!!!!. Baby,..... Bill's........ fucking... me!!!!!!". He's... got... his... cock... in.. my... pussy!!!!.

She buried her face next to my cock and I could feel each time he slid in and his belly hit her ass. I looked and at some point he had taken off his shorts and he now had both hands on either side of virginia's ass and was pulling her back onto his cock.

I leaned and lifted Virginia's face to mine and kissed her. I asked her if she wanted to stop.

"I don't know," she said. "It feels good, but I will stop him unless you want to watch him fuck me. It just took me by surprise when I felt it."

I kissed her again and heard her moan in what I was sure was a moan of pleasure.

"Are you OK now? Does it feel OK now."

Yes" she said. "Oh Baby, I didn't plan on doing this with Bill tonight. You're not mad are you?

I told her I wasn't and she shuddered in an orgasm.

"Oh Ken," she said. "I want you to fuck me too. I want you both to fuck me."

My thoughts about how hot she was proved correct.

She kissed me again and took my cock in her hand.

"Can you see Bill fucking me? she said with a sharp intake of breath. She squeezed my cock a little harder. "Can you see his cock sliding into my cunt? I want you to see it. I want you to watch Bill fuck me. Then I want him to watch you fuck me. I love it. Oh God. His cock is going soooo deep in my cunt."

krwrite
krwrite
64 Followers