When Dave Met Jan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inkman
inkman
44 Followers

Dave was upset, he wanted it to be right, so he asked Jan what were the options?

Jan said that they could leave it, they could try to match it but it would only make it worse or the only real option was to redo the tattoo in its entirety with a darker shade.

How dark Dave asked, Jan just looked at him and said "to be sure it is right first time, we have to go three of four shades". Dave went quiet and was again drawing a mental picture, and after a little pondering he said "okay".

Jan spent the next week and a half waiting for items she had ordered off the internet to arrive, but once they were all there she took Dave to the salon.

Dave, the problem with inserting the pigment with a conventional tool is that it is single needle, it takes ages and the area is so large that it is easy to make a mistake, so I have purchased a standard tattoo gun with a selection of different types of needles. The one I am going to use is one with seven needles attached, so theoretically I will be applying the ink seven times as fast so we will be done much quicker. It will also hurt a lot more because the ink goes much deeper with this type of machine.


Jan mixed the ink and dipped the tip in to it and started to re-colour Daves cheek, she started high again and was soon half way down one side. It was agony for Dave, the needles hurt like hell and he could feel his cheek start to swell. He could feel Jan follow his jaw line further into his area high above his outer lip line. Again she repeated the other side and again she kept matching the one side to the other. When she was done she applied a thick coating of cream to his cheeks and dressed them, she gave Dave instructions not to remove the dressings at all because she would be changing the dressings. Because she didn't want any pigment loss this time.

It was two days later that Dave finally got a glimpse of his cheeks, they were deep red and completely scabbed over, the scab somehow looked different, a different texture, but Dave was patient, he had no option but to just wait. After the days of applying antiseptic ointment and re-dressing the cheeks Jan finally removed the dressing for good.

She sat Dave on the bed, cleaned his cheeks, dried then and turned him to the dressing table mirror/ Dave couldn't believe his eyes, his cheeks were a deep red, they were shaped like slanting triangles. The edges were blended in extremely well, but the colour hadn't faded at all, there was no area where pigment had been lost, the shading was perfect, his cheeks were perfectly coloured. He wasn't expecting this, the blusher looked like it belonged on some slut who wanted to FUCK. After a short while he asked Jan why the pigment hadn't faded yet and she replied that because she had used a conventional tattoo gun, she had used conventional ink. Dave knew this meant that this was permanent and could never be removed. Dave just sat there, checking his looks in the mirror, his face looked thinner, he looked more refined, he looked prettier, he looked more than a little like a slut.

It had been three months since that fateful day with the tattoo gun and Dave was getting used to his new look, he even began to like it, he would apply makeup in styles he never dreamt of before, it was darker, more extreme. Jan liked the look but said nothing, she just waited for Dave to ask for another treatment, and of course he did, he asked for his lips to be done, he wanted them coloured permanently. Jan said that she would oblige of course and before you know it Dave was in the chair again. Jan asked him what he wanted to look like in his wildest fantasy, and Dave said he wanted to be made up to look like an over made slut. He wanted extreme colours and he wanted proper tattoo ink.

Jan looked at him and smiled, little by little Dave, not too much too quick. Three weeks later Dave was looking in the mirror, he saw the same slight lash enhancement, the bold bright blusher the multi pierced ears and now the lips were coloured in a deep red with an even deeper red border that was as sharp at a razor. The lips were coloured perfectly and the blend line with the tip-line was perfect. Dave pulled his lip down and read in reverse tattooed onto the inside of his lip big and bold was the word "SLUT".

Dave had changed from a man with a tattoo fetish to a man who looked like an over made up slut, he loved it and so did Jan.

Jan had spent a lot of time on the internet feeding her new found fetish addiction, she had gone from one site to another and then to another and she eventually came to a site which advertised she males, Jan was hooked, she fantasised about Dave made up like a slut with big breasts and found that she too had started to bring herself off to her internet driven fantasy.

Jan started to search for surgeons that specialised in breast implants for males, she had a lot of trouble finding one but eventually found one. After multiple e-mail's and phone conversations she visited the Brighton based surgeon. She showed the photos of Dave's tattooed makeup and explained his fetish, she spoke in depth of the conversations that she and Dave had, and then started talking about breast implants. Because a few thousand pounds was involved she had little trouble convincing the surgeon to carry out the operation. They discussed options and decided on a relatively new technique, all that was needed was Dave's authorisation to carry out the unnecessary operation.

Jan spent the next two weeks trying to convince Dave to have the operation but Dave refused, Jan had already pre-booked the surgery time and was extremely angry at Dave. She told Dave that if he didn't have the operation then she would leave him, she had no intention of carrying this threat out. Dave realised that he had no choice and signed there and then, and before Dave knew what had happened he was coming round from the general anaesthetic. He was groggy and sore. When he finally came coherent he looked at his chest, it was sore and flat, Dave didn't understand, where were his breasts, why was he flat. He spent the rest of the following day in hospital and was then released.

On the way home Dave sat there, sore and confused, if he hadn't had breast implants why was he so sore, and if he had them, where were the breasts. Eventually Jan started to speak

Dave, you are obviously wondering what's going on, well you have had breast implants but not the conventional sort, you have had inflatable ones. Once a week I have to inject your breasts with a thick saline composite solution which when injected is too thick to travel through the injection hole and is trapped inside the implant. The volume of injection depends on how large we want to go and how quickly, if we go too large too quickly then you will be in pain and will grow stretch marks, too slow and the novelty might wear off. You can have your first injection in four days time, the Doctor has instructed me on how to use the syringe and needles and I am happy to do it, all I had to do was sign a waiver stating that if the injections went wrong then I would not hold the Doctor liable.

It was four days later and Dave was laying on the bed, Dave sat up and Jan pulled out the syringe and needle. The syringe was quite large, carefully she placed the needle into the bottle and drew off 100ml, she then wiped Dave with a swab and placed the needle just below his right nipple, slowly she pushed the needle home and once satisfied she started to inject the solution into Dave's chest. As she did this Dave watched his flat chest swell ever so slightly on the one side, he could feel the solution swirl inside his implant. Jan withdrew the needle and then refilled the syringe. She pushed the needle into his other flat breast and started to inject, again Dave watched his breast start to swell. Jan withdrew the needle and placed it on the table, and examined Dave. He had very slight breasts, this was going to be so much quicker than hormones she thought.

Dave started to fondle his breasts, they felt no different, just larger.

This routine continued every week for three months, each time the injection quantities would vary depending on how loose or tight the skin was on Dave's chest. Soon he had quite an impressive looking set of breasts, they were heavy, they hardly had a nipple, his own had been stretched so much that it was almost non-existent.

Jan loved his breasts and once he was comfortably relaxed she started to play with them when they made love.

The breasts started to hurt Dave's back they were too heavy, but still continued to expand them.

Dave never went out the house except on a night time for a drive around with Jan or to the salon for new nails.

It had been nearly six months since he had his lips coloured in and now he was at the salon ready for his next treatment, he didn't know what it would be, he just knew that it would be whatever Jan wanted.

Jan pulled the trolley up and started to shave Dave's eyebrows off, Dave instinctively knew what she had in mind and started to dream of the outcome. Jan was getting the tattoo gun set up and ink ready when she looked at Dave and said, "you told me I could do what I wanted" some time back, and now I will. She started be drawing with a normal pen a new set of eyebrows, much higher than the old ones, she started to tattoo them. She took her time and slowly the eyebrows emerged, a jet-black set of wide set thick ended in the centre thinning out in a high arched line to a razor thin line at the ends. Next she changed to the old style permanent makeup tool, this one is less harsh on the skin and will mean less swelling. She started to outline Dave's eyes again in jet-black ink. They call this full circle, she said, the eyeliner goes all the way round the eye without leaving a gap, I am doing it thicker than I normally would because you are a slut and sluts wear lots of makeup. You are going to look like a complete whore by the time I am finished with you. She tattooed the black line around his eyes complete with Cleopatra ticks at the end. Next she started to tattoo his eye shadow, an explosion of colours, darker at the eye and lightening towards the eyebrows. She tattooed his eyelids like he was going on the catwalk of a gothic fashion show. It took nearly five hours to complete and when she was done she looked at Dave and said, "get up you sexy slut, and take a look at yourself". Dave got up, his eyes swollen but when he looked in the mirror he actually ejaculated in his pants, he looked female, a sluttish female, makeup everywhere and bit tits staring back at him. Dave was so aroused by his own sight that he was no longer in control, his fetish urges had taken control. Jan didn't know about his leaking below but soon found out when he was spent out and couldn't get a hard on. What use to me are you if you cant satisfy me you slut, she said.

Jan's mind kept racing over with options on what she could do next. After some more phone conversations with the doctor and Dave signing a release form he didn't even read, the next thing Dave knew he was in the operating theatre again. The nurse came towards him with the syringe and injected the back of his hand and told him to count from ten backwards.

Dave awoke groggy and really sore, his face hurt, his breasts hurt and his groin hurt. Over the next five days he lay there wondering what had happened to him, no one would tell him, not the Doctor, nurse or Jan. He never got out of bed, he had been fitted with a catheter tube which just drained him and the nurse would use a pan like dish for his rear waste.

It was a Friday when Jan came into see him, she sat down on his bed and started to explain what he had signed for.

Your nose has been reduced and your lips have had permanent implants in them, I think the material is Gore-Tex, I'm not sure she said, but your lips are really kissable now, your nose looks dainty and your breast implants were removed and replaced with a lighter material, you now have 46DD breasts, and they look great.

Dave lay there thinking as she spoke and asked about his groin, Jan explained that he had signed for non essential surgery to be carried out, his testicles had been moved into the cavity above their usual place and were now totally hidden in his abdomen, they were functional as usual only they were out of reach. Unfortunately the Doctor found it necessary to remove your penis, when he went to relocate your balls he found a growth and made the decision to save your life. You have no penis at all not even a stump, all you have is a small hole that is used for urinating out of, you can still ejaculate but the Doctor is unsure how you will be able to if you cant stimulate your balls. Dave was crying, he knew Jan was lying, she had his dick cut off from some bizarre fetish she had, what could he do, he just sat there crying.

The Saturday he was allowed home, he had to leave in the morning and when he got home he was only just able to walk to the house.

Dave was dick less, he had massive tits, multiple pierced ears and the sight of his tattooed makeup made him want to cum so badly but he couldn't, how can you excite something if you cant touch it.

As the sperm built in Dave's testicles so did his frustration, he was in a constant state of arousal, he had trouble sleeping and when he did he dreamt about sex, the one thing he couldn't have. Jan later admitted that she had instructed the Doctor to remove his penis because she wanted to see how desperate he would get, she was loving every minute of Dave's frustration, his permanent makeup was also his permanent inability to get relief. Dave's own image turned him on, Dave was trapped by himself by his own image.

What did Jan have planned next he thought, whatever it was it couldn't be as bad as a lifetime of extreme excitement and frustration with the inability to relieve it for only one second.

inkman
inkman
44 Followers
12