When Fantasy Becomes Reality Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up bitch, keep your fucking mouth shut."

I gasped at both the pain and the language now half afraid and half even more excited. The other joined in obviously now ignoring the agreement we'd made.

"Yes keep it shut until we tell you to open it so we can put our cocks in it."

He was now shoving himself against my lips and I knew that he would shortly be in me and I managed to blurt out. "Please wear a condom." It was somewhat of a relief but also quite an embarrassment when he replied. "Of course, I wouldn't put my bare cock up the cunt of a whore without one."

Despite everything that was happening to me in this amazingly real and quite chilling fantasy I stammered, "I'm not a whore, I'm not." It seemed important for me to make the differentiation. "I just want uncomplicated sex."

And then I got it for suddenly the first man, the one that I'd had oral sex with, was in me. He thrust his large cock in me without warning and I grunted as it slid all the way up.

"Oh yes," I moaned as he started to surge in and out. The other one, still holding me by the hair pushed my face down and down until it was level with his cock that he'd released from his trousers.

"Suck me, suck me bitch," he ordered pushing it against my face with his other hand.

And then I got royally fucked from behind by the first man as I sucked and gobbled at the second man's cock. I was now aroused to the point where I was starting to orgasm when suddenly the one behind me pulled out.

"No, no," I heard myself say, regretting the show of feelings as I did. But it didn't matter for they changed places and I was again sucking the first man's cock as the other entered me. They did that again a few minutes later until I wasn't really sure who was in me and who I was sucking. Everything seemed to combine into one great mass of sensations and feelings as my body exploded with what turned out to be a massive orgasm. I just couldn't stop cumming and cumming. Not when the first one spurted into the condom. Not when the other one took his cock from my mouth and went behind me. Not when the first one pushed his condom covered cock with the load of sperm in the little balloon at the tip into my mouth. Not when the other one shoved himself in me and certainly not when he surged in and out quickly, fiercely and quite aggressively still shooting into his condom.

Circumstances had now so changed my fantasy that it took on a completely different perspective. In that dim, crude shelter in the middle of the park where there was still just enough light to see what was going on I knew that I'd lost control. I had orgasmed, spoken to them and I'd expressed to them that I was receiving pleasure, excitement and even satisfaction. That was never in the original version. As I fell against the man that had just cum into my mouth my arms going round him to support me, so I felt him cup my breasts as the other fondled my legs and tummy. As they did that so I wriggled myself against them. As hands rubbed, squeezed and pinched my nipples, breasts, thighs and bottom so I pressed my face against the bare hairy belly of the man holding me. What the fantasy was now doing was having me make love to them and show affection and desire for them. Gone was the cold, distant woman taking just what she wanted and then vanishing. That had been replaced by a female so engorged on the sexual excitement they were giving her that she was even now indicating she wanted more. And in this new fantasy she did.

Speaking in their native tongue interspersed with phrases in English I heard them say.

"We'll fuck her again."

"Let's take her outside and have her there."

"She's got fantastic tits."

"She's gagging for it."

Without asking for my agreement, they manhandled me out of the shelter onto the grass in front of it. They were holding me tight presumably concerned I would try to get away, but that was furthest from my mind for now my thinking and fantasizing was coinciding with what they so clearly wanted from me.

The sheer degradation they were putting me through, the degree to what I was being dominated by them and the anticipation of seeing just where this fantasy would take me all combined to give me feelings I'd never before experienced.

They pushed me onto the grass that was damp with dew and laid beside me. They started pawing all over me their hands going to every part of my body as one of them started pulling my skirt.

"Oh shit I thought they're going to strip me, what if they run off with my clothes?"

"No, no," I gasped. "Please don't," I asked trying to hold onto the skirt as it slithered down my thighs.

"Shut up slag and do as we want or we'll hurt you," one of them said, not realising that I may have liked that! He grabbed my wrists and holding them above my head as the other yanked the skirt further down my legs. And then it was off me and my bare bottom and back came into contact with the grass the blouse still with a couple of buttons done up remaining wrapped around my waist being all that I was wearing other than the fishnet holdups. Still with my hands forcibly held above my head I had one of them kiss me shoving his tongue roughly deep into my mouth while the other chewed far too strongly but appropriately aggressively on my breasts as one of them tore at the blouse doing what had last time been my job of ripping the buttons off.

The feeling of being naked apart from my holdups in the open dusk was another new experience for me and it was actually very thrilling but still worrying for I had no idea what they might do. But wonderfully I felt and saw that they were both struggling out of their clothes until all three of us were naked. The lay partly on me their mouths and hands travelling all over my body. Squeezing and pinching my breasts, stroking my thighs and plunging between them to invade me they once more, slightly frustratingly but marvellously excitingly, built up those familiar orgasmic feelings in me. I was whimpering, moaning and grunting as fingers roughly slid in me and as teeth bit into my breasts leaving, I was sure, the rough red marks that would be my trophies and reminders of the evening.

It was now such a different fantasy. I had lost all control and had let them take that from me.

"We're going to fuck you so hard," one snarled pushing probably four fingers up me and hurting me due the suddenness of it as the other sucked my nipple deep into his mouth his teeth digging into the sensitive and quite tender flesh. The pain from both just seemed to merge with the pleasure and excitement and I found myself reaching for their erections.

Moaning and whimpering from a combination of arousal, pain and fear mixed with anticipation of what was going to happen I stroked the two hard cocks. I caressed them and pumped them and started making love to them. They were mine and I wanted them. Wanted them against me, on me, in me and up me.

And then they fucked me again. They fucked me in turn. First one from behind and then the other from the front. They switched around so I lost all idea of which one was in me and which was against my face or between my tits. They took me up to a near orgasm and held me there for what could have been half an hour. Whether they ejaculated and if it was with a condom I had no idea. Writhing around on the grass one moment lying on my front the next on my back then kneeling or standing bent forward I was continually fucked and unlike I'd imagined the fantasy would be I enjoyed every single moment of it.

I was in a perpetual climax and hadn't realized they'd both withdrawn from me until I opened my eyes and looking up saw them both kneeling beside me. I was holding my breasts and caressing myself so aroused had they made me. We looked at each other as they at the same time took their still hard penises in their hands. They began to rub them, slowly at first but then, as they looked at me squeezing one breast and fingering myself unashamedly between my legs more quickly. As they increased the pace of their pumping movements even more they leaned forward so that they were above my face and breasts. And then it started. The cum shot from both of them almost at the same time and splattered onto my chin and cheeks, into my hair and onto my boobs. That put me over the top and made me cum at the same time.

The fantasy was now complete.

Most of the things I'd imagined had now taken place and I worried at how vivid it had all been. At how I'd lost the control and had began to feel for them. At how we'd joined together to make it so thrilling and so real.

Was it real? Had those deviant acts taken place? Was I that woman that had encouraged such deeds, such wanton and sordid deeds? Or was it all in my mind? My frustrated and confused mind?

Time will answer that. As time passes so I'll find out, I'll work it out and I'll see whether I need to go back again. Revisit those places and those scenes. Determine for sure whether my search is over or whether it's just beginning.

12