When He Plays Piano in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
avrgblkgrl
avrgblkgrl
1,102 Followers

"You are my life," he told her. "You are what makes everything else work."

"Your piano is your life. I'm just along for the ride."

"I can't live in a world where you are not with me and it's possible that you are loving someone else. I just can't."

Pairen felt that he would continue to live just fine. He would play his music and it would cushion him from the world. His sister would always make sure that he had what he needed. Eventually, he would break someone else's heart. Maybe someone would get further than even she had. And, Pairen knew too that she would forever carry him with what was left of her heart.

***

In her dreams, she saw him sitting naked at his piano, playing in the dark. She could hear his music, the music that he named after her. She would awaken only to smooth out the curls of the little boy that had snuck into her bed and curled up beside her. She had given her son his father's name.

______________________

©AvrgBlkGrl, 2015. No part of this material may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, mechanical, electronic, or used in any other fashion without the express prior written permission of the owner. This manuscript is specifically written for Literotica.com.

avrgblkgrl
avrgblkgrl
1,102 Followers
12