All Comments on 'When Hosties Wore Stockings'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dream cum true

A dream cum true - loved the story - Stewart54

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sexy & well written

Nice story, excellent writing, interesting flashbacks to the formative experiences. Very sexy!

ArkrhuArkrhuabout 13 years ago
I love stockings

And that was an excellent discription of them!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice!

I enjoyed your story. The story is plausible (sorta), I liked that not every conceivable sex act was described in mindless detail, and it was nice to read a story with good spelling. Interesting storyline surpassed the sex. I kinda hoped the guy would end up mixing it up wIth the downstairs hostie who came up while he and Michele were in the loo, but maybe it's better for the story that he didn't.

Nicely done!

Jem53Jem53over 6 years ago
I really enjoyed that

This is one of the best stories I have read recently. I particularly liked the nice little ending where they meet up again years later. It definitely ticked all the boxes for me. Definitely my era with seamed stockings with excellent detail and my aviation hobby. Love all of your work.

DustbinhogDustbinhogalmost 6 years ago
A fellow suspender fan

LOve tlove the detail and emphasis on her suspenders. Stockings are great, but holdups are incomparable without a garter. Thanks for writing and posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good job

Finally, a story with an ending! The ending does a good job of bringing the story to a conclusion and at the same time, leaving a tease for more to come. This is your best story yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lets fly!

Could not give it a 10, only goes to 5... too bad! Very good story, loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
3948 Followers
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...