When In Venice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athene
Athene
1 Followers

'What if someone sees us?' I whisper breathily, looking up at the dozens of dark windows rising high up on all sides around us, but Dante doesn't reply. At that moment he lowers his face to my shaven pussy and begins to lick at my swollen labia. I moan with pleasure, my buttocks tighten against the cold stone, and I lie all the way back on the well, tucking my hands under my butt to raise my cunt further, stretching my legs as wide as they'll go, pleading inwardly that he won't stop.

He spreads my soaking lips apart and probes at my clit with the tip of his tongue, circling round and round, until I grow dizzy and breathless with anticipation and pleasure. His fingers toy with the entrance to my dripping cunt, then he slips one, two inside me, delving deep into my welcoming hole and I arch my back and give out a soft cry, all thoughts of being seen forgotten as I succumb to my desire.

He licks and sucks at my swollen clit and fingerfucks my cunt with mounting speed and I beg him to stop, to fuck me, I need to feel his cock in my pussy, stretching me apart and pounding deep into me.

He stops then, and flips me over onto my front. I am lying face down on the top of the old well with my pussy on its edge, the rim of the well-worn stone cooling my scorching sex. Dante keeps one finger playing with my clit as he guides his throbbing cock to the entrance of my cunt, and gently eases himself inside me. I tense, biting my lip hard to stop myself crying out as the thrill of my long-awaited fucking takes over me. I hook my hands over the edge of the well and grind myself against him as he slowly thrusts his cock deep into me before pulling it out all the way to its tip and pounding into me once more. My top has ridden up to my throat and my bare breasts mash against the slab as I writhe, the smooth cool stone polishing my hard nipples and driving me to distraction. My long blonde hair covers my face, I am panting and gasping, I have forgotten everything other than the feeling of this stranger fucking me with his fat cock, filling my cunt, fingering my clit all the while, until I am delirious with pleasure.

Our rhythm has speeded up, we are both sweating lightly and he holds my legs up in his hands to get a deeper angle into my eager cunt. I tilt my head and let my gaze wander across the deserted square. The beauty of our surroundings mingles with the exquisite bliss of our fucking until I can hardly take it any longer, I am going to burst apart under the pressure of his cock. I begin to squirm and moan, and that's when I catch sight of him. Standing in the shadows of a doorway, the dark figure of a man standing, facing us. I feel a pang of alarm, but I can't stop, I need to come, and I stare at our observer and he stares at us, and as my eyesight grows used to his presence I make out an arm, moving in rhythm to our fucking, an arm surely leading to a hand surely wrapped around a burning stiff cock just like the one which is pounding into me as I watch.

The knowledge that we are being watched – appreciated – as we fuck sends me over the edge. I feel the ripples of my orgasm building, then I'm coming, I'm coming, the waves of my orgasm spreading throughout my body and I moan deeply, like an animal, my eyes locked on our spectator and I think I hear a quiet gasp from across the square above the sound of Dante who is groaning as he thrusts into me, and this, the sound of our admirer reaching his own climax, makes me come again, my juices pouring out of me around the cock still hammering into my cunt. Dante arches his back and comes with a final deep thrust, his cum hitting the inside of my still twitching cunt and seeping out to mix with my own juices as he sighs deeply and collapses on top of me.

When I look again, the figure in the doorway has vanished. I am still lying under my panting, spent lover. I make a noise of discomfort and dig an elbow into his chest. This gets him off me, and he rolls onto his back next to me. I stand up, pulling at my thong and trousers, buttoning them hurriedly. I notice his cock, limp now and glistening, peeking from between his fly. The sight bugs me.

'Ok,' I say chirpily. 'Well, that was fun!'

'You are amazing woman,' Dante gushes, sitting up, his eyes wide and eager like a puppy's. 'You beautiful, and inside you! Mama mia! I must have you again.'

'Right,' I say noncommittally, wishing he'd leave his darling mama out of things. 'I really have to get going now. That was excellent, thank you very much.' I turn and begin scanning for the alleyway which will lead me back to the street where all the student bars are.

Dante leaps off the well and hurries after me, trying to get his jeans together at the same time. He grabs at my arm.

'You walk away? After that?' He expostulates.

'Well, what did you expect? Payment? Marriage?'

'I expect, I don't know. I expect nothing from you.'

Now, that's the second time today a man has said those words to me. I remember the first, and the image of his dark eyes and the scar on his face sends a sliver of ice down my spine.

'Whatever,' I mutter, tugging my arm out of his grip. 'Just piss off, okay?'

I storm off towards the closest alley. Just as I reach it and disappear, I hear his words.

'You are a bitch!' He shouts.

I almost stop and turn. But he's not worth the energy. Does he expect me to be hurt? To start to sob and wail, 'No no, I'm nice really, here, let me make your tea and wash your clothes and then fuck you some more.' I really don't think so.

So I turn my back on delicious Dante and keep on walking through the maze of streets and canals which make up the beautiful and bizarre town I'm in. As I do, I keep an eye out for any more promising Venetians who can help cure my heartache in the best way I know. And yet, despite my best efforts, my thoughts stubbornly keep returning to one thing: the image of Roberto, scarred, silent, flawed, moving towards me across the cobbled streets, under the eerie glow of an orange moon.

Athene
Athene
1 Followers
12