All Comments on 'When Love Comes Along.'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sweet

Got a cavity from reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Insulin shock. Too sugary.

A little on the sweet side

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I loved it !!! I cried! I laughed! Thankyou please tell me there will.be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
All I Can Say!

Great Fucking story,well done Chief.

allsop72allsop72over 12 years ago
fish

HIS MONEY SHOULD NOT allow him to distroy for fun protected fish ( dolphins )

john1946john1946over 12 years ago
Another

Another of your great stories. I really enjoy them and the Murphy characters. Keep them coming. They really are a joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Quote "destroy protected fish

the lack of intelligence, cross checking and understanding by some people is amazing they open their mouths and their brain is not with them, a dolphin in this reference is not an air breathing mamml but rather a highly sort after sport fish with excellent table qualities. Check your facts before you make such stupid comments in future allsop72.

Fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well Done

Who are these people that read these well written entertaining stories just to find fault with some detail that does not impact the enjoyment of living the story through the reading? Thank you for sharing your creativity!

Alan

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

It is now 2:30am on a Monday morning and I stayed up just to read your story, it was very interesting and like some novels I couldn't put it down. I am retired 68, male and hoping to enjoy more of your stories. Thank You !!

FlightdocFlightdocover 12 years ago
Awesome....as per your usual!

Thank you for another enjoyable adventure. You continue to entertain with your stories. Keep up the great work! I look forward to your next submission.

GizmorGizmorover 12 years ago
Love

Couldn't stop reading this great story. Hope to read the ending soon. Bob has to deal with Willy's sperm donor. Vanna needs more siblings. Mary will run the Company while Bob has another health problem. Thanks this story keeps one thinking.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Definitely Five Stars!

I thought it was outstanding love story, but you left one question unanswered. What legal sanction should good ole Don have faced for her date rape?

Keep on writing them and I'll keep readin' "em.

drfeelrealdrfeelrealover 12 years ago
pretty good but......

I thought it was a very good story.The only things that I thought were off were, first, there are very few 6'5" or so 300lb jet fighter pilots,unless he was a lot smaller then.I am 6'1"190 and built and when I sat in a fighter plane,with no gear,it was a tight fit.Secondly,and I know this from hands on experience in the 80s,a bodyguard NEVER leaves their charge,for any reason,especially for an oil change.A bodyguard also will always see their charge into the dwelling or building they are going to,even the parents and insure safety.They would not leave the immediate area or just drop them off,for exactly that type of situation.First rule of professional protection is expect the unexpected and always maintain complete awareness and control of your environment and maintain visual contact.Whats the point of a bodyguard thats out of reach,with no working cell phone?Extremely wealthy people always have to worry about being abducted and held for ransom,even in the most innocuous scenarios,maybe even moreso in them.

drfeelrealdrfeelrealover 12 years ago
Stereotypes suck.

I thought it deminished the story for the black chauffuer to speak like Uncle Step and Fetch it.When I read that part I thought.....really ?

auhunter04auhunter04over 12 years ago
comments

I think the comments related to dialect and race are way out of line, First of all the man is a childrens nurse. A big man talking to grownups is one thing, but trying to help a frightened or over excided child is something completely different.

I agree on his being too big for fighters and I agree that leaving her primary was worse than a bad mistake

But hey it is His story and he told it his way, fiction remember.....

If you can critize so well where are your graveyards?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A novella, almost

Patience is required. Glad you got back to a nautical reference after 5-6 years.

Yes - 300 lbs is too much for a fighter cockpit. I had a chance to sit in a F-16 cockpit one time, and it was snug for my 190 lbs.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Regarding Dolphins

Both comments are valid. I had never heard of "dolphin fish" and was ready to protest until I googled them. A rec to the author would be to clarify such an item.

Otherwise a good story.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Another thought

As Don has admitted fathering Willy is he now liable for "Child support"

zephyrsmanzephyrsmanalmost 11 years ago
Good story. Enjoyed it.

Good story, Grey Eagle. Loved how it wasn't about the sex. Loved how, as you state in your profile, there is decent plot. I love how people that don't live near salt water don't know about bull-nosed and bottle-nosed dolphins. I would love to read a follow-up story that would take us to the next level of Bob and Mary's relationship, along with all of the other characters. Keep up the good work. Being new to this site, I'll have to read your other stories. I'm looking forward to that.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
exception

There is an exception to the statute of limitations for sexual assault in Florida, with regard to discovery of DNA evidence.

Also with the previous rape the second attempt might qualify as aggravated, whether he can be charged for the first or not.

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
enjoyable

GE286, this story is not a main course but it is a delicious dessert. A terrific example of combining the genres of Wish Fulfillment with the Modern Urban Fairytale. A guilty pleasure too admit how much I enjoyed reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Happy Story

However, I'm afraid I'll need a diabetes test now, it was so sweet.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Not surprisingly tou bit off a lot this time -

Nautical terminology and science, medical, business etc - so a couple of errors are bound to creep in.

The biggest one some of us will find is the idea that a renal transplant patient can ever get of immuno-suppresseive therapy.- you don/t - the other meds yes possibly but your immune system never accepts the kidney or kidneys - usually a person only gets one of the pair even if they are available as there is another desperate person waiting on the other - in this case the AH irregularities could get past that LOL

Nothing that detracts from the story of course but as a person with direct experience I figured I would share the facts.

Lung resections don;t need them but Liver transplants may since the body completely rebuilds the liver from the small piece they use (you do not get a whole new liver)

As for the story - REALLY good thank you again -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not my piece of cake

well written, except some absolute nogoes with the little boy: first of all, if the kidneys failed already, the remove them if that would stop the cancer. The boy would go on dialysis, so he wouldn't be in danger to die soon. Double transplant are simply not done. False informations about the medication.

Nonetheless, didn't vote, as this type of story just isn't my piece of cake, so didn't want to vote it down just because of my personal taste.

HardYakkaHardYakkaabout 8 years ago
Way over the top

While I do understand that all stories here are fiction and I welcome imaginations running high, this story is way over the top and unlikely to ever happen. Also few contradicting events like when they slept together for the first time she gave him a blowjob in his sleep and got her "breakfast" and then few days later when they had sex for the first time and she was giving her very first blowjob ever.

I suppose with the story this long, you just got lost.

Writing is ok but overall I give it 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for such a wonderful and heart warming story i had tears of joy and sorrow this is one of the best i have every read warm to the heart and you did a wonderful job in thinking and writing a perfect story thank you

Robert

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nonsenses

IT’S NOT TRUE AT ALL that,as his wife says,“kidnapping is even more popular here(in China) than it is at home.We try to be very careful,for instance,when we depart we will file a flight plan for Bombay,India.When we approach Bombay we will change our destination to Rome,Italy.When we pass Bombay we may cancel our flight plan and land in Calcutta”!WHAT A HUGE BUNCH OF NONSENSES!First of all,KIDNAPPING IS DEFINITELY NOT “MORE POPULAR” in China than it’s in United States!In China THERE IS BASICALLY NO SUCH THING AS KIDNAPPING!Then,why on Earth would they have filed a flight plan for Bombay when they were going to Rome?!THIS MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE!NOBODY COULD HAVE TRIED TO KIDNAP THEM while they were flying!THEY WOULD FILED THAT FLIGHT PLAN FOR ROME,as it was normal!And why would they cancelled their flight plan and land in Calcutta,after they would have passed Bombay?!THEY SHOULD HAVE LANDED IN ROME which was their destination!And,besides that,Calcutta is located before Bombay,on the way to Rome!So,if they would have wanted to land in Calcutta,THEY MUST HAVE TURNED BACK of their way which IS DEFINITELY ABSURD!

Also,IT’S DEFINITELY NOT TRUE what the other woman says,that “isn’t it dangerous to go shopping in someplace like Rome”!THIS IS ANOTHER BIG NONSENSE!NO,of course IT’S NOT DANGEROUS AT ALL to go shopping in Rome!MILLIONS OF PEOPLE go shopping in Rome every day and NOTHING BAD HAPPENS TO THEM!Besides,the protagonists of this story WERE HEAVILY GUARDED,so THEY COULD HAVE PERFECTLY WELL WALK ON THE STREETS of Rome to the those shops of well known designers WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM!And why would have been “no other customers there”?!Those customers HAD EVERY RIGHT to be in those shops WHICH ARE NOT RESERVED ONLY FOR “ultra rich people” and surely NO CUSTOMER WOULD HAVE MADE THEM ANY HARM and,anyway,THEY HAD THEIR BODYGUARDS!So,THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON for them to have “appointments” at those shops!Super and ultra rich people HAVE NO NEED TO LIVE LIKE THEY WERE SOME CRIMINALS OR BANDITS,hiding and running away from ordinary people,as you try to present their life!STOP WRITING SUCH NONSENSICAL BULLSHIT and WAISTING OUR TIME with YOUR STUPIDITIES!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nonsenses

IT’S NOT TRUE AT ALL that,as his wife says,“kidnapping is even more popular here(in China) than it is at home.We try to be very careful,for instance,when we depart we will file a flight plan for Bombay,India.When we approach Bombay we will change our destination to Rome,Italy.When we pass Bombay we may cancel our flight plan and land in Calcutta”!WHAT A HUGE BUNCH OF NONSENSES!First of all,KIDNAPPING IS DEFINITELY NOT “MORE POPULAR” in China than it’s in United States!In China THERE IS BASICALLY NO SUCH THING AS KIDNAPPING!Then,why on Earth would they have filed a flight plan for Bombay when they were going to Rome?!THIS MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE!NOBODY COULD HAVE TRIED TO KIDNAP THEM while they were flying!THEY WOULD FILED THAT FLIGHT PLAN FOR ROME,as it was normal!And why would they cancelled their flight plan and land in Calcutta,after they would have passed Bombay?!THEY SHOULD HAVE LANDED IN ROME which was their destination!And,besides that,Calcutta is located before Bombay,on the way to Rome!So,if they would have wanted to land in Calcutta,THEY MUST HAVE TURNED BACK of their way which IS DEFINITELY ABSURD!

Also,IT’S DEFINITELY NOT TRUE what the other woman says,that “isn’t it dangerous to go shopping in someplace like Rome”!THIS IS ANOTHER BIG NONSENSE!NO,of course IT’S NOT DANGEROUS AT ALL to go shopping in Rome!MILLIONS OF PEOPLE go shopping in Rome every day and NOTHING BAD HAPPENS TO THEM!Besides,the protagonists of this story WERE HEAVILY GUARDED,so THEY COULD HAVE PERFECTLY WELL WALK ON THE STREETS of Rome to the those shops of well known designers WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM!And why would have been “no other customers there”?!Those customers HAD EVERY RIGHT to be in those shops WHICH ARE NOT RESERVED ONLY FOR “ultra rich people” and surely NO CUSTOMER WOULD HAVE MADE THEM ANY HARM and,anyway,THEY HAD THEIR BODYGUARDS!So,THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON for them to have “appointments” at those shops!Super and ultra rich people HAVE NO NEED TO LIVE LIKE THEY WERE SOME CRIMINALS OR BANDITS,hiding and running away from ordinary people,as you try to present their life!STOP WRITING SUCH NONSENSICAL BULLSHIT and WAISTING OUR TIME with YOUR STUPIDITIES!

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955almost 3 years ago

Nics if life were that simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Visiting nine countries in fourteen days while pregnant is crazy.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I love the story. I have read it in the past, but it is good. AAAAAA+++++

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

Stopped too short of the ending... What happened to Don? Did Mary tell Bob that Don is the one that date raped her way back when and is Willys' biological father? That's a lot of game changing shit just to be left up in the air. Might be best is good old Don never makes it out of the hospital, end of that story. Bet Bob could arrange something like that to happen.

Seems like there's a lot of insecurity going on between Don and Mary so they have to keep reminding each other that they are totally in love with the other. Almost to the point of being overboard.

Looks like some have taken exception to the security measures of the overseas trip. A little over reactive for a fictional story IMHO. Other than that, I enjoyed the story, thanks.

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955almost 2 years ago

Oldpantythies it's a story. The author tells the story. 5☆+

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too much sugar.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Improbable but romantic and adventurous.

Wealthy Old man at 41? Mature and classy at 26?

Not the wild and crazy girls of Springbreak?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous