When Love Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You said you love me? Prove it!'

They embraced magnetically and kissed each caressing the other tenderly passionately Grace was convinced the young virgin would explode in his pants any moment.

'Don't you want to touch me?' She panted. 'A woman in love needs to be touched.'

His hand cupped her breasts and tweaked the nipple through her tight halter. She felt a twinge of excitement then felt an un-natural dampness as if her breasts were weeping milk. Julian had spread her halter aside to reveal her breasts and leaned his head down to suckle each nipple eagerly. It was obvious to both of them that she was secreting tiny droplets of milky substance from her breasts. Julian suckled her drawing the intoxicatingly sweet fluid into him.

Grace scoured her distant memory. The last time she had felt like this was too long ago to remember and it was indeed L-O-V-E. Had she become so pragmatic over so many generations of life that she had forgotten the source of life itself. She tingled with recognition. Why now? Why him? Why when she was about to leave him forever, before she even knew any more of him than his warm sex inside her.

He felt her panties enjoying the soaked fabric and caressing her clit expertly. Next thing he knew she was writing and moaning and panting in orgasm. He slid the panties aside and finger fucked her through two more climaxes and then she broke the kiss and stood up peeling the tight mini dress to the floor and beckoning him to hold her hand and follow her to the bedroom. She would have to be content with one loving night, the first for a century.

She knew he wanted to take his time, that he was playing out a long rehearsed fantasy. They lay on the bed together as he had done with his pillows. The slow pace and tenderness was overwhelmingly exciting both panted with joy, tingled and shivered with anticipation. Julian kissed her breasts tenderly. The milky liquid was part of an ancient nymph charm. It was capable of giving a man longer life and undying love. It was both the secret of eternal life and when combined with her orgasmic juices a powerful love potion.

Julian kissed her precious flat tummy licked at her jewel encrusted navel and planted wet kisses on her soaking panties until she began to writhe and moan. Just as he planned she came frequently and intensely. He sucked in her intoxicating scent and swallowed her delectable juices feeling his body fill with un natural energy like he was drugged on stimulants. His cock, which had been hard since the first moment he met her, was distorted beyond recognition. She arched her back and pressed his eager head against his face writhing and moaning sexily in response to his hot lips. He parted her panties and suckled her clit pocked his fingers into her until her pussy became a stream of wetness that flowed like a waterfall between her sumptuous thighs.

'Make love to me Darling. Show me how much you love me. Be inside me soon please. I want you ssoooooooooo much MMMMmmmmm yes yes.'

She came again violently and he climbed up besides her again kissing her lips tenderly. She reached down and undid his pants and slid her hand in his fly to his thick hard shaft. He gasped and followed her lead as she opened her legs and guided his cock between them. He parted her panties and rubbed the thick head over her honeyed slit, then leant forward to plunge it into her. She was super-tight and wet and as his cock slowly slid into her velvet wetness until it reached her cervix. He held her ass cheeks and shivered in bliss as they both enjoyed the entry and the throbbing and pulsing of their genitals against one another.

'I love you' he panted.

'Oh God its so good' She screamed as he began to pummel her relentlessly his over ripe balls slapping at her ask her orgasm gripping her within moments. He parted her legs so that her knees were beside her body and he pounded her shaved pussy eliciting orgasm after orgasm from her. For nearly an hour they writhed and contorted into every imaginable position, her panties soaked through his cock had not exploded as expected. Finally after a tender rear entry session with her bunching pillows beneath her waist she encouraged him to withdraw from her and lay him on his back.

She intended to couple with him. She only did this with men she wanted to 'keep'. It involved drawing all their sexual energy and semen into her like a sexual vampire she would consume all of his ejaculation and endorphins. Then she hoped that she could see him again when she had transformed as a younger woman to renew their attachment. It was a long shot that he would even recognise her he was so besotted with her as Grace no matter what age she was. Her new form would not be recognisable except as family might recognise siblings or grandparents features.

She straddled him and guided his cock to her hot wet pussy once more and slid it in eagerly. He caressed her breasts and leaned forward to kiss her repeatedly. She began riding him clamping down hard upon his thick love pump, her copious juices streaming down her legs on upstrokes and then her hard fast paced fucking became a blur of hot wet pleasure that consumed him. Every pore was aware of her beauty and the joy she incited in him constantly.

'I Love you darling, cum in me fill me up with your love darling.'

Julian whited out, falling between consciousness his fantasy and the unreal reality of her vivacious body jiggling mercilessly on his cock, her sweet little tits bouncing wildly as she raised her arms above her head and her face contorted into a pleasure crazed smile that amplified his bliss. She screamed as she came and moments later he was pumping his hot cum into his first woman. Her hot cunt sucked his cum into her and she rocked gracefully as the sympathetic vibrations of coupling crashed over them with their endorphin haze.

Tonight Grace would repat these orgasms with him in her ass and mouth and in the morning she would be gone. Her panties would remain the only evidence of their passionate tryst. Julian would have sex but never find love until he met her again in a new incarnation of beauty and grace. She would long for him in her time away. The wasteland of her teen virginity waiting to return to make him her first love in her new body. She left him lying on her bed and escaped to the secret room hidden behind her cupboard where she would lay for a week until the transformation was complete. Julian lay in a coma for 24 hours then return to his life with almost no memory of what had taken place the last few hours. He would never see Grace again. More to cum!!!!

12