When Lyssa met Joanna Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am writing a flashback of When Lyssa met Joanna which I hope to finish in the near future. I hope you have enjoyed WLmJ enough to read the flashback: Joanna's story. The flashback chapters could possibly have been intertwined with the main story, but it would have been confusing. My editor convinced me of that.

WLmJ seems to have triggered strong thoughts of sadism in me. Until now, I hadn't been aware they existed. I have researched Literotica and other Web sites for the mechanism of BDSM and hope you will be shocked, horrified, and aroused by my descriptions. I have been! I have the outline completed and am working on 'fleshing' it in.

Thank you for your emails, suggestions and support. I doubt that I shall write more than these two stories. They have been so intense for me. Another reason to stop writing is that I may have emptied my 'cache'. I have searched around in my mind but haven't found another plot. As I mentioned, When Lyssa met Joanna may have been a story that I pulled out of my own buried desires, and once I did so, it left a void.

I have an idea, however: If you gals could share your sexual experiences and fantasies with me; if you could lay out a plot that you would like me to flesh in, I will try to do just that. We would be co-authors. Sorry guys, I am making this offer only to women. Ladies, again I implore you to let me know if you are straight, bi, or lesbian. Knowing that will help me to write a story with you in mind. Please keep the emails coming.

I have had help from and wish to thank my editor, whom I hope recognizes her input to this story. I would have had to muddle through without that input. Remember, I am not a fiction writer. I know I've repeated that, ad nauseum, but please accept it as an apology for not doing a better job. As Literotica authors have no doubt discovered, fiction is a lot more difficult to write than nonfiction, which is just a bunch of statements of fact, with little imagination necessary -- unless, of course, it is original.

Raven

12