All Comments on 'When Old Is New Again'

by MayhemLass

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You Don't

feel this kind of passion very often in life. Obviously they both would be very HAPPY with each other a hell of a lot more than they would with her with her husband, and him with his wife.

Split up , go be with each other and grow old together.

Split the assets, kids, and whatever else , go for it, and be happy. Life is far too short to live it any less than to the FULLEST extent possible.

Don't cheat. Be honest about the affair, and be happy. Love will come to them. Believe me.

Great Story but not true to life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yeah, right

I love my husband so much that I'll do something that will destroy any trust he has in me and make him wonder whether our whole married life together was a lie. Oh yes, I'll steal 20 years of his life, because I love him. But he won't ever find out, because I'll keep it hidden. And if my husband ever does find out, he'll understand it was only a weird physical attraction, and it was him that I love.

Hmm, maybe I can get him to buy some lovely waterfront property in New Orleans, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
YEAH RIGHT IS RIGHT ANON

I wouldn't do anything to hurt my wife either. The last line is so full of shit. She says And with that, she sold her soul and rediscovered what it was like to be young, impetuous and to throw caution to the winds once again. It's more like she didn't give a damn about her husband and loved being a cheating whore no matter who she hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
thanks for the comments

I just want to say I appreciate the comments and the honesty .... but would also like to point out LOL that it IS JUST a fantasy! that's all!

mayhem

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
my wife has jumped at a chance

and I think the relationship never stopped...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
this will end your marriage

sounds like if your husband finds out he just might not like it! and end your marriage. I think you should come clean, tell him and then pursue a permanent arrangement with.your lover.

but I think you are to selfish to do that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous