When Old Is New Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waning sun lent an eerie light to the world, picking out a flower here, a leaf there. Clearly, he could see the reality of her arousal for even on her thighs the light picked up glistening threads of clear fluid.

Groaning, he balanced her carefully then reaching grasped his own prick, guiding it toward the yearning cunt. She raised her ass slightly, correcting the angle and then suddenly the stiff tip of his prick entered the swollen folds of her hole, pushing the glistening folds aside and sinking smoothly up and in.

His hand went back and around her ass, one finger flicking between the smooth cheeks and gently touching the puckered hole of her anus. She buried her face in his shoulder, breathing hard and panting, pushing the stiffened tips of her breasts against his chest.

There were a few awkward moments as they adjusted their rhythm, then only joy as his eager prick pushed in and out of her sweet cunt. She was incredibly tight – surprisingly so after four kids – and felt so damn good.

"I can feel you," he panted into her ears. "You're squeezing me!!"

She laughed breathily into his shoulder:

"Never say you've experienced everything until you've been with a yoga master," she said grinning.

He could actually feel the slick red vagina squeezing and rhythmically releasing his prick – it was an astonishing and unbelievably erotic sensation – as if there were a hand inside her vagina masturbating him.

She groaned. She could feel the beginning of contractions deep within her womb, a tightening, an exquisite building of sensation, a yearning and a waiting that caused her heart to thump erratically and almost painfully as she swung her groin against him, smacking against the narrow bony hips, feeling the long thick column of his cock bump her cervix. His heavy swollen testicles bumped against the spread cheeks of her ass while his finger tickled the entrance. Frantically, concentrating on the feel of cock and finger, she pushed against him, causing just the tip of his finger to enter the tight furled rose of her ass.

The feel of his finger in her butt sent her over the edge. Groaning deeply, helplessly she shoved against him, her womb contracting, a veritable waterfall of fluid drenching his cock. He felt the waves hit him and his balls tightened and almost disappeared up into his body. Spasmodically, he felt the sperm rise from his balls into the shaft of his penis which was being buffeted and squeezed by her orgasm.

Yelling, his cock spurted deep up into her, spraying strong jets of scalding cum into her spasming cunt. He swung his hips against her desperately, burying his cock as deep as he could, leaving his load of sweet bitter come deep inside.

His legs trembled and stumbling, he carefully sank to the ground, still connected to her. She lay against him and he could feel the frantic thumping of her heart, echoing his as his blood began to cool and his cock began to soften and shrink.

Hugging her close, his wet, moist prick slipped out of her tight cunt as he settled her more comfortably on his lap.

Neither of them said anything as they caught their breath. Then finally, several minutes later, she looked up, trepidation in her gaze.

"I'm not sure why we end up like this, but at this point in time and at this time in my life, I say we just go with it," he said grinning.

She looked at him, and worry turned to relief.

"It sounds like a cliché, but I really never have done anything like this with anyone else."

"I believe you," he assured her.

"Seriously, even back the first time all those years ago – I had NEVER cheated before on anyone!" she said.

"Well, what now?" he asked.

He knew it was too soon, but the fact was that he didn't ever want to lose this again. 20 years ago he had mourned the loss of the most passionate lover he had ever had – like her, he wasn't in love, just really liked her and this unexplainable physical attraction had never been repeated with anyone else.

She sat comfortably exhausted, satiated for the moment, her fingers playing with the tight furled nipples on his chest. Meditatively, she shifted slightly so she could see his prick. Gently, she lightly fingered the thick flaccid shaft, rubbing at the dry flaking detritus of their arousal.

Then sighing, she admitted "I can't give this up either."

"For 20 years, I've thought about our … well, I don't know if you'd call it an affair, but our interlude and never forgotten it".

"We're both married but I just can't do without. We'll make a pact. We DO NOT let our partners find out and will just have to set up some place and times we can meet," she said, resolved.

And with that, she sold her soul and rediscovered what it was like to be young, impetuous and to throw caution to the winds once again.

12