When Ronnie Met Xena Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there silently for a while, just listening to the quiet porno in the background and the much louder noises coming from Jess' side of the room as her fingers started schlicking in and out of her obviously sodden pussy. I could feel Ruby playing with my soft penis and my still tingly snatch as she listened too, but not too rigorously. It felt nice.

As the girl on screen began to beg for more and more cum I heard Jess' fingers speeding up, and her breathing get louder, faster and more ragged. I could feel something trickle down my arsecrack and became aware that my pussy was leaking. I could also feel something hot and hard start rubbing against my shin and realised that Ruby was really getting into this too. All of a sudden Jess' breaths started hitching and her fingers stopped. About 20 seconds later she began breathing again and I listened as it returned to a normal speed, then slowed down, then got slower, and slower, and then I heard a snore. Is she asleep?

Just then Ruby sat up, knocking the covers backwards to my feet, and whispered, "Is she asleep?"

I opened my eyes and looked at the goddess kneeling over my lap. Ruby's face was an absolute mess with my cum and pussy juice smeared all over it, sticking little strands of hair to her forehead, and with a couple small strands of semen dangling from her chin. Her chest was just as coated with cum as her face was, with shiny streaks smeared all over her upper stomach and tits and a handful of jizz strings connecting her breasts to my own stomach, which was still wallowing in sperm.

"I think so," I mumbled, half dazed in wonder at the vision before me.

Ruby then suddenly dropped down on me, grabbing the sides of my head, and kissed me passionately on the mouth, mashing our bodies and lips together in one big, gooey, delicious mess. After a few seconds like that, she passed a warm mouthful of sweet cum into mine and then broke off, gasping for air, and said, "Then let's have some more fun."

I swallowed my yummy load of sperm but before I could ask her what she meant, Ruby jumped off me, our skin briefly sticking together as she extricated herself from my arms, and started creeping across the room towards Jess.

"Wait!" I hissed. "What do you mean?"

Ruby's only answer was, "Wow, I had no idea your roommate was so beautiful, bay-bay. You've got to come over here and have a look at this."

I swung my legs over the side of my bed, walked over to stand beside Ruby, and looked down at Jess' prostrate form. She really was beautiful. Slender and tall, with tanned skin and slightly curly golden hair, which was currently flecked with streaks of white. Her face had extraordinarily feminine features (and baby blue eyes when they were open), and her delicate lips were wide open as she slept, revealing her perfectly straight, white teeth. The best part of the lovely creature on the bed was yet to come though, for while her face was clean and pristine, the rest of her body, from her chest to her knees was covered with trails of dry cum. The white lines were everywhere, highlighting every soft curve across her round, squeezable boobs, her toned stomach, and the rise of her swollen, smooth pussy, and enhancing her features with its pearlescent sheen. God, I wanted Ruby to do this to me one day.

"Oh, hey, Ronnie, here comes my favourite part."

Huh? I followed Ruby's pointing finger to the porno on the computer screen and saw the girl in the film bouncing up and down on two reclining guys' huge dicks, filling up both her holes, while she deepthroated a third guy and jerked off yet two more. As she released the cock in her mouth, gasping for air, all three guys aiming at her face blew their loads simultaneously, splashing cum all over her. It was now running down her face and dripping on to her jiggling tits before continuing on south, further lubricating the cocks slamming into her arse and pussy, while yet more guys were arriving on scene to shoot their jizz all over her too.

"Jess has such a fuckable mouth, don't you think, bay-bay?"

"Yeah, I guess so..." It took a moment, but my distracted mind finally cottoned on to what Ruby just said and I hissed, "Wait, what?"

I turned back to Ruby to see her leaning over Jess slightly, Xena in hand, rubbing her shiny knob all over Jess's soft, full lips.

"What on Earth are you doing? You're going to get us caught," I whispered, as loudly as I dared.

"Come on, I just had to see her pretty lips wrapped around my cock before I go. Don't worry, she's completely out of it."

Before Ruby could say another word, Jess suddenly moved her head and engulfed Xena in one quick motion, while wrapping her arms around Ruby's butt.

"Oh, shit!," Ruby started, "Her mouth feels amazing!"

"Are you for real? We're fucked, and not in the good way."

Just as I was about to tackle Ruby to the ground and make a run for it, Jess released Ruby's cock from her mouth for just a moment to moan, "Mmm, Roy, I di'n't know you could fly." She was still asleep. My roommate was blowing my girlfriend in her sleep! What the Hell!?

"See, Ronnie, she's sleep-blowing me," Ruby whispered. "It's all good."

I don't know how Ruby could be so laissez-faire about this whole situation. As I was racking my brain, trying to think of what to say next, Jess shifted again, this time splaying her legs wide apart, presenting me with a perfect view of her swollen pussy. As I watched those glistening pink petals open up, a whiff of the most intoxicating scent caught me and all previous thoughts went out the window. Fuck it, might as well try and return the favour she's giving Ronnie and join the party. Besides, her pussy looked delicious.

I leant down on the bed and crawled over Jess's legs towards her beckoning slit, bringing my nose to within about a millimetre away from touching her clit, and inhaled deeply. So many smells: cock, cum, sweat and so much pussy juice; I thought I'd lose my mind. I clamped my mouth down over her swollen lips and slid my tongue in one long, slow motion from the bottom of her vulva, taking care to caress the insides of her labia along the way, up over the entrance of her vagina and finally to rest on the engorged nub of her clitoris, which I started to then suck on, tasting a myriad of delicious flavours.

"How're you going down there, bay-bay?," Ruby asked breathlessly. "I never knew your roommate was so much fun. I'll have to ask her where she learned her tricks."

I didn't want to take my mouth away from Jess's pussy so I just moaned in response, 'causing Jess to squirm and coo slightly.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, giving pleasure to and receiving pleasure from my sleeping roommate, who was starting to writhe a lot more noticeably now. Her pussy had started leaking quite heavily and I couldn't lap up all of her juices in time so my chin was getting quite wet. Meanwhile Ruby had put both hands on the top of Jess's head 'cause she could no longer stand without supporting herself.

"I don't know how much more of this I can take, Ronnie. She's a fucking wizard with her tongue."

As if in response, Jess popped Xena out of her mouth and said, "Royyy, I wan' your pixie dust all over my face." I then watched as Jess changed her grip on Ruby's tight butt, sliding one of her hands down lower, before suddenly sticking a finger up her arsehole.

All Ruby could do was cry, "Oh, holy shit, I'm gonna fucking cummm!"

What!? That arse was mine! Let's see how you like the same treatment, bitch. As Ruby was seconds away from orgasming I stuck a finger of my own up Jess's butt, her arsehole so lubricated from all her pussy juice that I just slid right in with hardly any resistance.

I looked up to see both girls cry out in ecstasy, and Ruby start blasting cum all over Jess's face. It was quite thick, but there was so much of it that it started running every which way, sliding down the sides of her head into her hair and onto her pillow, while getting up her nose and all over her closed eyelids, though mostly it was shooting on to her quivering lips and into her inviting mouth. As Jess was getting sprayed she was squealing out and spraying cum herself, all over my own face. As soon as I stuck my finger up her arse her pussy unleashed like a burst dam, and half to my surprise a torrent of spent semen came flying out along with her own liquids, lending it enough viscosity to plaster my face with the stuff. I lapped at it like a sexy kitten, trying to get my fill of her delicious honey, but all too soon she and Ruby had exhausted themselves.

What a mess we were. Ruby's tits and face were still slick and shiny with my huge load, my face was literally dripping with pussy juice and now Jess looked like she had taken a shower in cum. Mmm, that sounds like a good idea actually...

"Ahh, now I'm the fairy queen," Jess muttered, strands of semen sliding into her mouth as she moved her lips. "Thanks, Royyy, you're the besht."

Ruby looked at me, her eyelids struggling to stay open. "Holy Hell, Ronnie, I'm fuckin' exhausted. This has been an insane night. Maybe I should get on my way and leave you two to rest up, especially sleeping bukkake beauty here."

I was sad to hear her speak of leaving but there's no way she could stay of course. I'm going to have enough to try and explain/ lie my way through in the morning without having to tell Jess why there's another girl sleeping in my bed with me.

I watched Ruby squeeze a semi-flaccid Xena into her wet vagina after rooting around under my bed for her clothes.

"Ooh, this always feels so good, bay-bay," Ruby said, with a satisfied look on her face.

"I'll have to try it myself one of these days so I can start experimenting with a wardrobe like yours," I told her.

"The trick is to do it right after cumming, so you're nice and soft and squeezable, yet still firm enough to get your cock up inside you." Ruby then slid her denim 'shorts' (they'll always be underwear to me) up her smooth legs and fastened them around her sexy waist, securing Xena in place. Then she sashayed over to me, bringing her lips close to mine. "Let me know when you're gonna try it so I can come over and help you with the first part."

Then we both leaned in and wrapped our arms around each other as we kissed the best kiss of my life, our chests and faces slippery, sticky, warm and delicious.

After a couple of minutes Ruby finally peeled herself away, picked up the rest of her clothes and moved to the door.

"Wait, aren't you going to put on your top? You're covered in cum."

"Ronnie, it's like, 2 am. There's hardly going to be anyone around." Ruby then squeezed her arms together in front of her stomach, pushing her big, jizz-covered breasts up. "Besides, I'm not gonna let Jess upstage me as the biggest sex-fiend on campus," she said, with a big grin on her face.

I am so in love with that girl...

Ruby turned the handle and blew me a kiss. "Bye, bay-bay. See you in class tomorrow."

All I could say in reply was, "See you tomorrow," when what I wanted to say was, 'Come back! I want to suck on your cock some more.'

Ruby then walked through the door and closed it behind her. Sigh.

I looked over at Jess, coated in cum and her arse lying in a massive wet patch from when she gushed everywhere. Ruby's load was slowly starting to dry on her face, to match the full-body treatment she'd gotten from wherever she'd been tonight. But dried jizz isn't you going to keep you warm, Jess.

I covered Jess with her discarded sheets and blanket and shut the room down. My dick twitched as I watched a few seconds of the porno on the computer before turning it off and by the time I lay down in my bed it was fully hard again, thoughts of tonight running through my head.

I couldn't help myself. Before I knew it I was furiously jerking myself off while fingering my sopping wet cunt. Thinking about sucking myself off, Ruby sucking me off and licking all my cum off my tits, me sucking on Ruby's cock, both of us using Jess like that, and that kiss we shared before she left, so much cum. Ohhh, gawwwd.

Just like that I was shooting hot jets of sperm all over my body, thick ropes of the stuff arcing over my stomach and splashing my face and tits.

I just lay like that for minutes, slowly squeezing the remaining beads of cum out of my dick and rubbing my load into my skin with my other hand. When I felt it start to cool down I rolled onto my side, facing the wall, and pulled my doona up over me to save having any more of an awkward conversation with Jess in the morning.

Tomorrow's going to be so fucking great.

Then I fell asleep.

12