When The Hope Was Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She threw her head back as he administered to her and the hot rippling sensation started deep within her he moved his hand from her ass to her pussy and slid his thumb inside her. She gasped and clenched her teeth gripping his wide shoulders in ecstasy as her orgasm built to higher and higher levels of pleasure. Panting he withdrew his hand and gripped her hips, and just as she thought she could feel no more pleasure he slid his entire length into her groaning at her slick tightness.

Her reaction was electric. Her inner muscles clamped down on his throbbing cock as tight as a fist and she threw back her head, a single loud yelp of absolute ecstasy breaching her lips. He pulled her upright, grabbed her under her thighs, lunged on his knees and slammed her against the wall. She gasped wrapping her legs around his waist, tangling her hands in his hair and almost wept with bliss as he pumped her harder and harder. Going stiff then limp then stiff again as she came over and over on his cock. The rippling of her inner muscles as she came massaged him and he moaned her name wrapping his arms around her flushed sweat dewed body and holding her tight. His climax was building causing his cock to swell even more filling her completely and he let go, his balls tightened as he exploded into her, spurt after powerful spurt, she could feel the potency of it inside her striking her deep within her core.

After one last thrust his tensed body was still as he held himself inside her. She panted into his sweat slicked shoulder weak with love. He gently lifted his head and nuzzled her nose his face glowing with happiness and his eyes tender and heavy with exhaustion. He kissed her softly still holding her against the wall, still inside her, staving off the moment when they would separate.

"I love you" She said and kissed him then returned her head to rest again on his shoulder, wishing that this moment would never end, feeling the last five years wash away in a wave of contentment.

They slid back down onto the bed exhausted and snuggled themselves under the blankets. Cor stretched out on his back, his head propped on his arm and watched the soft light from the fire play over Lin's hair. He felt happiness swelling in his chest making it hard to breathe, but then a cold thought hit him bursting the shining moment of joy. What would happen now, how could e explain that he couldn't stay with her...?

12