When Three Wasn't a Crowd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go for a swim," Denise said softly to me, something which we often did at night to cool down and have some private time together. I nodded and stood up.

"Come on, Ron," let's cool off in the pool," I said casually, pointedly ignoring the other two men so they would know not to follow.

Denise climbed out of the hot tub past me, looking at my face closely as she did. She was not smiling, and I may have even detected a slight frown on her face. We usually took advantage of the lowly-lighted pool to do some heavy petting, even occasional intercourse. I especially liked to lay back against the side of the pool and run my finger in and out of her anus, something which she seldom allowed in any other setting.

I didn't know what she was thinking, and I wouldn't force anything, but I hoped that something magic might happen in the pool that evening, and I was willing to give it every opportunity to do so.

The three of us swam laps for a while and then settled under the overhang of the sliding board for conversation. The board was about halfway down the pool, and when I rested my back against the side with Denise sitting on my knee, her nipples rested right at the water line. Then, as I moved my finger in and out of her anus, she would rise slightly with each thrust, her nipples alternately clearing the surface and then falling beneath it. It was a great turn-on for me, and I wanted Ron to see it also.

As we talked I ran my left hand down her spine, along her crack and began to seek out her tight little asshole. But she was not cooperating as she usually did. I held back and continued to talk.

Shortly later, Denise excused herself to go to the bathroom. When she returned she stayed on the side of the pool, folding her legs behind her and leaning on one arm. Her breasts hung deliciously over our upturned faces like bunches of grapes – but we dared not touch. I did, however, notice that her nipples had begun to fill up as they had that afternoon.

"She's warming to the idea," I thought and smiled inwardly.

A few minutes later Denise rose, giving us a long, awesome view of her pussy, and walked slowly to the steps at the end of the pool. She then walked into the pool and swam a couple of laps before coming to us and sitting across my knee again.

Ron excused himself at that time to go to the bathroom, and I took advantage of the opportunity to tilt Denise's head back and kiss her warmly and tenderly on the mouth.

I ran my hand down across her stomach and probed her vagina, finding it as wet and slippery as I expected.

We broke off the kiss and she laid her head back on my shoulder, expecting me to slide my other finger down her back and into her ass. Instead, I reached around her with both hands, grasping the inside of her thighs, spreading them and lifting her into the water as I slipped my rock-hard penis into her vagina. It was all done in one motion, before she even understood my intent.

She twisted her head around to look into my face but I simply put a finger over her lips as Ron emerged from the bathroom.

He slipped into the water on the deep end and swam toward us. Denise turned to face him, her expression slightly confused as she felt me move inside of her, pulling almost all of the way out before settling back in all the way to the shaft. I could see her heart beating wildly in her neck, and feel it with my left hand as it rested just under her left breast.

We began to talk again as before, rocking with the waves of water made by Ron's swim. Denise was tense in my arms and I pulled her up against me, nuzzling her neck with my light beard. She slowly began to relax, finally resting almost limply in my lap, telling me – I hoped – with her body that she trusted me not to hurt or offend her.

It was then that I began to move slowly in and out of her, causing her now fully-engorged nipples to rise and fall over the water line with each gentle thrust.

She allowed me to do my thing but was unable to stay in the conversation, choosing rather to lay her head back on my shoulder, looking at the moon and stars above us.

Ron and I continued to talk about our jobs and how they sometimes coincided. We may have even met a time or two but were not sure. While we talked I continued to slowly fuck my wife, loving the expression on his face as he watched her gorgeous breasts rise and fall on the water.

Then, at a break in the conversation, I pulled out, supporting her with my knee as our bodies separated. She turned her head slightly looking at me questioningly, but then smiled when she felt my left hand move down her back. In just seconds I had my middle finger embedded to the hilt in her ass and once again she lay her head back on my shoulder.

This time, however, as Ron and I watched her breasts rise and fall, she initiated a conversation about the stars and the night sky. We obliged her with brief glances up, but mostly kept our attention on her delicious body.

When she had fallen into silence again, I slowly began to lift her lower torso toward the surface of the water with the hand digitally attached to her buttocks.

As her flattened body approached the surface, her body tensed and she turned to me with a quizzical look on her face. I responded by leaning over and kissing her gently on the forehead, then the eyes and then her mouth.

As I moved from her mouth I felt the tension leave her body and saw in her eyes that she understood what I wanted. She smiled, almost sadly, and then looked at Ron – he was staring at the two of us transfixed, afraid to move or speak.

Then I felt her body tense again, but this time it was different. It was the tension along the back of her thighs as she stiffened her knees, causing her feet and lower legs to rise to the surface with the rest of her body. In just a couple of seconds she was suspended just under the surface of the water, totally visible to Ron and I. Her feet had surfaced on each side of the man, gently bouncing against his hands which hung by his sides.

The two locked eyes as he brought his hands up taking each foot and gently massaging the soles with his thumbs. She smiled at him then, their eyes still locked, before she closed hers and leaned back into my chest, totally yielded to whatever Ron and I wanted.

He massaged her feet for an agonizingly long time – at least for me – but his timing was probably perfect for her. As he stepped forward and moved his hands up to her calves she made no sound or movement, just lay there waiting.

After massaging her calves for a couple of minutes he moved forward again, reaching out to spread her thighs – and it was then she responded, bending her knees and opening her legs even wider to receive the now-hard penis he slid effortlessly into her. My finger imbedded in her anus felt the long, hard shaft slide past as he buried his manhood in her womanhood.

She accused me later of prepping him with how to handle her and I had to swear to her that I had not. Ron handled her in the only way that would have worked that night – gently, respectfully, in awe of her beauty, her willingness to please, and her fabulous body.

He moved in and out of her slowly and gently, pulling almost all the way out until the head of his penis rested just inside the outer lips, and then pushing in one smooth, deliberate motion until he was buried all the way to the shaft.

With each slow thrust, her entire body rose above the surface of the water, allowing each of us to see her breasts, her almost-flat stomach, and her totally-accepting pussy as it swallowed his manhood. After just a few thrusts she attempted to raise her head and see the action also and I stepped forward a step so she was erect enough to see what was happening to her body; she dropped her hand to my supporting arm and squeezed it in a gesture of thanks.

The three of us were entranced for several minutes as we watched the sexual act in a way we had never seen it before. Then I moved my right hand forward and began to finger her pussy, spreading the lips so we could see more of Ron's penis as it penetrated her. Then I slid my thumb up her slit until it rested softly on her clitoris, alternately rubbing and releasing as her body rocked in the water with each thrust.

In just a matter of a few minutes the touching worked its magic. She closed her eyes, let out a low moan and arched her back while squeezing Ron's body to a halt with her thighs. I felt her spincter muscle clamp down on my finger, and knew her kegel muscle just as tightly entombed Ron's penis.

We stood motionless, drinking in the sight of this wonderful woman as she shuddered through the orgasm, finally relaxing again to the role of receiver.

Now Ron began to work a little faster, and I stepped forward again as Denise sat more erect and began to enter into the act. Her right hand slid down between her legs as she circled his penis with her thumb and forefinger. Her left hand caressed his face and chest, and even pinched and scratched his nipples. He responded by driving ever more forcefully into her.

The two were almost gasping for breath when he shuddered to his own orgasm. I felt her once again work internal magic as she squeezed us both in a rhythmic milking of emotion and semen.

Ron pulled out gently when the milking was done, slipping away across the pool. I held my woman in my arms and kissed her deeply. She raised her hand to my head, pulling my mouth hard against hers and kissed me back.

When we were finally finished declaring our love in the wordless embrace, Ron had gone. He and Annette would leave the next morning before we had a chance to see them. It would be almost a year before we saw them again, but that is a story for another time.

Denise and I returned to our trailer and collapsed on the floor. I could not keep my mouth off her, kissing her, licking her, sucking her, whispering in her ear, nibbling on her earlobe, giving her butterfly kisses with my eyelashes.

And then she opened her legs and took me and we were oblivious to the world around us for more than half an hour as our bodies locked in the deepest expression of love known to man.

"That's five times today, that is definitely a record," she said dreamily as we lay side by side on the camper floor. I thought she was asleep and was surprised that she wanted to talk.

"How do you figure five?" I asked, trying to remember all that had happened that day.

"Well, there was this morning, and then this afternoon. Then you had me in the pool, though you didn't come. Then there was Ron; and finally, there was tonight."

"I think that is a record that might last a lifetime," I said tentatively, hoping my actions that day had not endangered our relationship.

She rolled over and propped her head up with an elbow, looking me in the eye. There was no accusation, no guilt, no joking – nothing but love. It was a look I had often seen, and one which I sometimes longed for when we were separated for any length of time.

She caressed my face, kissing me gently several times.

"I don't ever want to forget today," she said. "But I don't think I ever want to repeat it either."

"I don't either," I said, glad that she had not been adversely affected by acting out my fantasy, and knowing that the events of the day could never be duplicated even if we wanted to.

I pulled her to me, stroking her hair, and holding her closely.

"Do you want to go into bed?" I asked, raising my head slightly to look into her face.

There was no answer; she was fast asleep, her head resting peacefully on my chest.

12