All Comments on 'When Twins Go Bad!'

by Vysis

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
craigoolcraigoolover 9 years ago
Very good work!

Very descriptive, and hot! Would have liked it if Becky had spanked the girls, turning the person who was supposed to save them into another authority they had to obey, but that is just me, and doesn't imply there was anything wrong with the story. Like most stories in this category, pure fantasy, and hot enough to keep me interested.

Good work! (gave it 5 stars)

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Outstanding!

Very good read and hot as hell, I do think the girls should have got the chance to eat their mother out after daddy fucked her so they could have a taste of cum for the first time as well.

Adding the girlfriend to the mix was a nice touch with mom eating her out while she sucked dads cock.

Next time let the girls see how it is to be filled with cum.

doggy546doggy546over 9 years ago
Amazing!

So hot!!

rhimshot415rhimshot415over 9 years ago
Not a Five-Star

There is no doubt that this was a good story. But I could not give it five stars because of the bad grammar.

Ducky7Ducky7over 9 years ago
Damn that is a hot story.

Can't wait for the pajama party. Mom sure has a kinky mind and I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Timid

I thought it a bit squeamish that DAD was a step parent in an incest story. The explanation for how that all came to be was weak and not at all realistic. That said, this was HOT. This was the product of a filthy imagunation to be sure, but one afraid to make that final leap into Hell. Three stars with the grammer problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Steamy

So very hot. In those pajama parties maybe all of the women get spanked! Or maybe Betty and Cheryl get to spank the twins as well. Or both!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No

Just couldn't get there. Some of the descriptions were really hot, but what's next? They start a meth lab? Corrupt the cops to join them? Start a gang? Rob a bank? I guess a brothel would be most logical next step. But going to college and doing well? I don't think so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I didn't have a problem with the weak "how I got to be stepdad" story, hell its just a quick and dirty plot tool so we can get to the meat of the entertainment! ;). Basically it was just a fun story so we can all have sex with some fun spanking thrown in for a multiplier, hehehe. Not like it was intended to mirror any real reality ;)

.. A part two could be fun though!

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardalmost 6 years ago
very fun story

I enjoyed that very much

MstuwebMstuwebalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant story

Now I want a follow up

AnAppreciativeFanAnAppreciativeFanalmost 6 years ago
Completely unbelievable...

But loads of fun! :~)

randysbrandysbabout 1 year ago

Loved reading all the incest stories. You write very well with very few grammatical errors. Would love to read more stories from you, especially, mother son stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVysis@Vysis
I have an active imagination but very little free time! I have at least a half dozen works in progress at any particular time and few more ideas that are only that. With a PhD in science, I do a lot of technical writing, but really enjoy getting my fiction on when I can find a...