When Two Tribes...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nickton
Nickton
5 Followers

"I'm sorry your Dad's not been well," she snapped. "But what's all that got to do with me?"

"What it has to do with you is this," said James slowly. "You have real talent and you don't have to work too hard at it. Oh yes, I know you do work hard, so don't bite my head off, but your calling comes naturally to you. It doesn't come naturally to me, I struggle. And all you can do is sneer. It's like your riding and how you stormed out of the Riding team years ago, all because you were talented, old Ma Mountjoy knew you were talented, but you wouldn't take orders, wouldn't be a team member. You knew it all! Basically Kathy, you're an arrogant little bitch at times!"

Kathy stepped forward angrily. What James had said was totally true, and she knew it. But for him to tell her like that – it – it - well it hurt! She felt tears springing to her eyes and this fuelled her anger even more. With a sob of pure anger she threw herself at James…

…. And into his arms. Her mouth hungrily devoured his lips, her tongue thrusting deep into his mouth, meeting his own probing tongue, which set about tickling her tonsils with a passion all of its own. One hand gripped her firm buttocks, vainly trying to pull her long skirt up to gain access, the other hand running through her wet, frizzy hair, down her cheek and squeezing her aching left breast. Kathy raised one leg, pushing herself into James, feeling the hardness between his legs pressing into her thigh.

"For God's sake fuck me, Fortesque," she hissed in his ear, nibbling his earlobe and moaning as he responded in kind. "D'you hear me? Fuck me now, Your Lordship!"

James tugged ineffectually at the laces on her camisole top in an attempt to open them, but their wetness had caused them to seize up and resist all attempts at unfastening.

"Rip them open," she breathed, urgently, feeling the wetness between her legs spreading. "Rip it off me, like this –"

To illustrate her point she ripped James' shirt open in two quick tugs, dragging the sodden garment down his arms and digging her long nails into his surprisingly hairy chest, her nails drawing red lines in his damp skin.

James needed no second bidding. He tore Kathy's camisole open, the laces ripping apart, breaking some of the lace holes, the flimsy damp material shredding in the process. Her large breasts, snugly encased in a damp strapless bra elicited his attention and he ducked his head and nibbled at her rock hard nipples through the material of the bra, pulling and teasing them into even greater rigidity.

Kathy took a step backwards and tripped over the edge of a hay bale, causing them both to sprawl in the strewn hay. She laughed and then attacked James' mouth with a renewed vigour, pulling his hair with one hand, digging her nails into his bare back with the other drawing him down onto her.

James reached round behind her back, making no attempt to unfasten the strapless bra and waste time fumbling with the hooks, but instead ripping the fastening apart, tearing the bra away from her, freeing her ample bosom.

One hand squeezed a mound of flesh, trapping the protesting nipple between two fingers and tugging at it, whilst he busied himself with her other breast, sucking hard, vacuum-cleaner like over as much of the milky white globe as he could, drawing it upwards, eliciting a cry of pleasure from Kathy and then, slowly, slowly, letting gravity draw the breast down again, until just her nipple was held between his teeth, finally releasing it and then diving down to lick it, first around the nipple and then on it's tip, repeating the process with its needy neighbour.

"Come on, be the Lord of the Manor ravishing his simply country wench," hissed Kathy, urgently, reclining in the hay, bare-breasted and smarting from the assault on her upper body. "I'm your chattel, your property. Strip me and fuck me to your pleasure, Milord!"

James knelt and gripped her long skirt, tugging at the material and methodically tore it open from bottom to top, buttons ripping off and flying about the barn, until he reached her waist band and then yanking the two flaps of material aside. As Kathy groaned excitedly, he turned his attention to her long, lacy petticoat, ripping the soft material, the sound as jaggedly electric as the lighting strobing the barn and inflaming his passion. Eventually the petticoat was torn in two, and Kathy's smooth, slender legs revealed. With some frustration, he tugged at her damp panties, realising that much of the moisture soaking the front of Kathy's undergarments was caused by her own juices leaking free. With a savage wrench, he ripped the panties away, the elastic cutting into Kathy's thigh, causing her to wince slightly, but making a very satisfying snapping sound as the panties were torn aside and her partly shaved pussy exposed to the open air. The cool air across her damp lips, her tingling clit already yearning to be touched.

James ran his fingers over the Kathy's mound, teasing the pink lips into full redness, tugging on them and then slowly inserting first one finger, then a second, pushing the spongy lining of her cunt apart, her juices flowing freely and lubricating the tight passage. One finger tip ground into her clit, sending shockwaves throughout her whole body.

"Oh yessss…. Go on… Fuck me!" groaned Kathy. James withdrew his fingers, now glistening with Kathy's own fluids, and tugged at his broad leather belt. Kathy sat up and helped him to yank the belt undone and pull it from his jeans. Together they wrenched the button on his jeans undone and yanked his fly open. James rose slightly to pull his jeans down, whilst Kathy's eyes widened at the huge bulge almost forcing James' briefs away from his hardened cock. Deftly she reached over and savagely pulled the briefs down, tearing the material in the process, gasping with delight as James' cock sprung up to attention, the purple head throbbing, drops of precum glistening at its tip. James might be lean in body – and she hugged that lean and hard body to her now, feeling his warmth on her softer contours – but he wasn't lean in the tackle department. He was big and broad, and –

Her thoughts were interrupted as James roughly pushed her down onto her back in the hay. "Lie still!" he snapped, playing the part of the rapacious squire to perfection; He reached round for his belt and swiftly wound it round Kathy's wrists, yanking it hard and fastening her wrists together. He then looped the belt around a wooden support pole and tied it tight, pulling Kathy's hands above her head, whilst still ensuring she was lying on her back

She looked up at James, her mouth open with anticipation, eyes dreamily opening and closing, her breasts tingling. James gave her a calculated, cruel smile.

"Now then," he chuckled, "Let's see if we can fuck some of that bolshiness out of you."

"Go on then, Your Lordship, put me in my place. Teach me a lesson!" laughed Kathy, although with a hint of nervousness. She frowned slightly as she saw James turn round and take something from the top of a hay bale. Her eyes widened when she realised it was the Walkman. He fumbled with the controls and turned the volume up loud, unjacking he earphones so that the little machine became like an ordinary cassette player. Sonorous tones echoed around barn ad the opening bars to 'Two Tribes' began to beat out, the cacophony of ow-ow-ow building. The words of the frantic song echoed around the barn, accompanied by the celestial lightshow outside.

With that, James grabbed her legs and savagely wrenched them wide apart and hefted them up onto his shoulders, burrowing down into her, his cock ramming deep into her dark wetness. He bucked into her, backwards, forwards, harder, deeper, her own movements meeting his for urgency and rhythm. Kathy tugged against the unyielding leather belt, feeling the leather dig into her wrists, feeling at once trapped and yet empowered.

"Take – that-you-fucking-little-farmer's-whore-daughter!" gasped James, using invective and sentiments that came from beyond him, outside of him, yet somehow channelling into him, making the game excitingly real.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me, you fucking upper class bastard!" yelled Kathy. "Fuck meeeeeeeee!"

Her legs pressed had on James' neck making him feel light-headed but he dug his fingers had onto Kathy's buttocks causing her to cry out and to slightly relieve the pressure on him.

Harder… deeper… harder….deeper…

Upwards…. forwards…. harder…. harder….

Suddenly a wonderful tingling around James' knees, a release deep within his throbbing balls and a rush of hot spunk, powering its way into Kathy's aching cunt, prompting her own juices to cascade free, her own orgasm electrifying her clit, her legs, her breasts, her whole damn body as a sheet of lightning illuminated the whole barn into stark whiteness for a full three seconds, followed by a devastating thunderclap which shook the corrugated tin roof and caused both horses to whinny with sudden fright.

Kathy and James' screams of delight echoed around the barn as the thunderclap died away, the last strains of Two Tribes petered out into silence, followed by the dry click as the cassette reached its end. After this, the only sound was the rain drumming on the roof, a little more lightly than before, and the sighs of the two sated, weary lovers, as they cuddled up close to each other in the hay.

The horses trotted across the hill, Kathy and James being careful to rein them here and there to prevent them from slipping on the damp grass. The sun beat down again; warm, but not madly scorching like it had been a scant two hours before. Steam rose from the sodden grass and leaves, birds sang and wheeled in the light blue sky, washed clean of the heavy thunderclouds, while insects buzzed around again. Everything felt bright and clean, vibrant, renewed and restored after two weeks of near torpor caused by the heat wave. You could almost feel the plants growing with renewed vigour. Kathy reflected that the bleakness of 'Two Tribes' was in stark contrast to the lush beauty around her. If any madman ever did unleash the bomb, all this would be gone forever. She shivered. It didn't bear thinking about.

"Are you cold?" asked James, concerned.

Kathy smiled across at him, all antagonism towards him long since laid to rest. She shrugged inside her Peruvian poncho, relishing the feel of her naked buttocks on the warm leather of the saddle, her pussy catching to fresh air and tingling from its most recent fucking – this time when she had tied James' wrist with his own belt and she had sat on him, allowing the lower classes to get the upper hand, so to speak. It had been good, very good and by the time they'd finished, the storm had abated and the rain had stopped.

"I'm fine, thanks Honey," she smiled, "Just thinking about how we're lucky to have all this." She nodded towards the rolling Somerset countryside. "We have to have hope for the future, don't we?"

"Oh yes," said James earnestly, his bare chest, although a mass of scratches like his back, enjoying the fresh air and the sun. "I'm always grateful for all of this. It's our heritage, after all."

The horses dropped down over the brow of the hill and began their unhurried approach to Brenmore Manor, imposing and strangely bewitching in the late afternoon sunshine.

"You're sure it'll be alright for me to borrow some of your sister's clothes?" asked Kathy.

"No problem at all, not a twin set insight, I assure you," said James. "Have a bath, stay for dinner if you like. You can phone your folks from the house, let them know you'll be late. In fact," he smiled wickedly, "you could stay a bit longer if you like."

Kathy looked across at him and raised an eyebrow.

"My – er - my folks are away for a few days," added James, wondering if he'd overstepped the mark, in spire of the mad sexual frenzy which had taken place in the barn. "Not that they wouldn't welcome you, I mean. Er – it's just that, um – no clothes and all…"

"Ahhh…. So you are the Lord of the Manor right now then?" giggled Kathy.

"Technically, yes, I suppose so," beamed James. "So please stay, be my guest. And – er – if you want to make this a more – um – regular thing -I mean permanent thing – please do. I'd love that."

Kathy spurred Tanya on a little, causing James to spur Mercury to keep up.

"Why Your Lordship," she said, in an innocent voice. "Is that a proposal?"

* * * * *

James smiled at his wife, his love her undiminished by the years. Her sparky, vibrant and above all sexy personality still firing the deep passion and feeling he had for her.

Kathy smiled back at her husband, a good man, a decent man, a damned good squire and landlord, a wonderful father to their children and, above all, a loving and passionate man.

"There she is," he said, nodding towards the lower field and the barn.

"It's not quite the same," she said. "There isn't a storm brewing."

"Hmm, maybe not yet there isn't, but we can make one of our own," beamed James, nodding towards the long-since restored barn. "And there's plenty of hay in there. I checked earlier on today."

Kathy urged Firebolt onwards. "Why Your Lordship," she said, raising an eyebrow and affecting an innocent voice, "Is that a proposal?"

* * * * * END * * * * *

Nickton
Nickton
5 Followers