When Wishes Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling wickedly, Alicia slowly pushed herself back up, her eyes never leaving Eric's until she sat up and pushed her hair back from her face and shoulders. Sitting straight, her large, heavy tits displayed proudly Alicia kept her eyes on her boyfriend's friend's as she once again began to move her hips, picking up her pace until she was soon bouncing up and down his nine-inch pole, her big tits bouncing up and down lightly.

Eric stared up in awe at the goddess riding up and down his ragingly hard pole, fucking herself and looking oh so fucking hot while doing it.

Running his hands up his friend's girlfriend's smooth thighs, Eric reached her slim waist and settling his hands firmly proceeded to help lift her up and down his thick cock. Fuck, her pussy was so fucking tight, he felt like he was going to cum any second!

"Fuck!" Eric breathed heatedly as he leaned his head back, relishing in the feel of Alicia sliding herself up and down his dick faster and faster.

Opening his eyes he saw Nick staring hornily into his eyes. Why the guy was enjoying watching his girlfriend stuff herself full of his friend's big dick Eric would never understand, but it had gotten him in to Alicia's ass, so he wasn't going to stop now.

"Fuck man, you're girlfriend is one hot fuck!" He grunted out as he looked upside down into Nick's eyes, his hands still holding a firm grip on Alicia's slim waist.

The words made Alicia moan loudly and she began to bounce up and down his hard cock with more force, running her nails down his chest. Nick too seemed to enjoy them, strange man Eric thought, but he wasn't going to complain.

"Mmmm, oh fuck yees!" Alicia purred contentedly as she rode up and down. Her increased fervour instantly drew Eric's attention back to the stunning brunette girlfriend.

With eyes that blazed lust, the hot brunette took hold of Eric's hands and entwined her fingers through his, all the while pushing herself a little faster up and down his long cock.

"Mmmm." She purred again as she used her new grip to steady herself as she lifted herself almost completely off Eric's nine inch cock before quickly slamming herself all the way down, impaling herself on his rigid member in one go. "Oh fuck!"

Again and again Nick's girlfriend rose up and dropped herself down all nine inches of Eric's thick cock, moaning deeper each time, and soon setting a rhythm that set her big 36D tits bouncing lustfully up and down, not to mention the mattress in unison.

"Oh baby...I'm fucking your friend...oh fuck, he feels so good! Oh yes! Ohhmmm fuuck!" Alicia moaned and groaned deeply as she glanced over to her boyfriend, who grunted in pleasure, however Eric didn't turn to look, he kept his eyes on the stunner riding his dick.

Turning her own blazing eyes back to Eric, Alicia pulled his hands towards her large, luscious tits. Eric didn't need any further encouragement, and so soon his hands were filled with the soft, oh so soft, but firm flesh of his friend's girlfriend's big tits. Squeezing so hard his fingers sank into the supple flesh, Eric stared transfixed at Alicia's impressive rack as she held her hands on his, helping him to grope her roughly as she continued riding him harder and faster.

"Oh yeah, squeeze my tits Eric! Ummm fuckk! Play with them like only my boyfriend should baby...squeeze them while I fuck myself on your...ummm...ohhh, fucking big dick!" Alicia growled, gripping his hands and forcing his fingers harder into her tits as she began pushing herself more forcefully up and down his shaft, obviously growing more and more turned on as he groped her naked body while she fucked him in front of her boyfriend. "Ummm! Oh baby, fuck, ohhh look at your friend...umm squeezing my tits while I ride his cock...ohhh fuck! You like this? Ummm yeahh...ohhh..."

The grunts and moans from behind him told Eric that Nick did indeed enjoy the whole scene, however right then Eric couldn't have cared less if his friend hated the sight of his girlfriend stuffed full of his friend's dick.

Alicia had removed her hands from his, and while he continued to knead those magnificent, big tits, she had ran her hands sexily up into her hair, pushing it back as she rocked her hips back and forth, by now with intense vigour and force. The bed was lightly rocking back and forth with how much energy Alicia was putting in to driving herself up and down his hard cock, and her eyes had closed, her beautiful face contorting in ecstasy as she relished in the feel of a big, thick cock pushing in and out of her, one that she knew didn't belong to her boyfriend.

For a long moment Eric watched the intensely sexy girlfriend of his friend bounce lustfully up and down his nine inch dick, moaning and groaning lightly as she did. The whole situation made the fact of screwing this knockout so much hotter, as how hot was it that here he was, with a stunning, big-titted brunette bouncing up and down his naked, unprotected dick, on the bed she shared with her long-term boyfriend, while her boyfriend watched with approval just a few feet away!

The whole thing had Eric struggling to stop himself from shooting his load inside Alicia right then and there, but he wanted to make sure he made an impression. That had been his plan the moment he had found out what Nick and Alicia wanted, he was going to give his friend exactly what he wanted, a chance to watch his girlfriend have great sex with someone else. However, he also intended to make sure that Alicia would remember this fuck, and moreover, that she would come back for more. Now he had gotten a taste of this hot piece of ass, Eric had every intention of making this a regular thing, with or without Nick's knowing. The first part of his plan had worked, get her feeling comfortable, now it was time to show his friend's hot girlfriend just how much better he was at nailing her than her boyfriend.

Nick's hand jacked harder than he had ever done before as he watched his stunningly hot girlfriend ride his friend's hard dick so hard and fast that he knew she was about to cum soon, he had screwed her enough himself to know the signs, and right then, with her hands holding her hair up slightly, Eric's hands cupping and mauling her big tits while she bounced up and down on his nine inch shaft, all the time moaning and groaning with her eyes shut or flashing from him to Eric...damn, she was so fucking hot!

Nick's hand flew up and down his dick faster as he stared transfixed as his girlfriend and friend had sex on the bed he shared with Alicia, watching her hot body writhe and shudder from the intense pleasure she was obviously feeling, and expressing vocally so well. Nick was glad that Alicia had gotten in to the whole thing, she had been reluctant at first but now...now she was as into it as he was himself, and fuck, but this was better than he had ever imagined.

Little did the voyeuristic boyfriend know just how much his gorgeous girlfriend was enjoying the feel of his friend's dick, a dick that was bigger and thicker than his, impaling her tight, hot, and oh so very horny pussy again and again right in front of him. Right then Alicia was lost in lust-blasted pleasure as Eric's dick continued to fill and refill her burning pussy as he thrust upwards from the bed every time Alicia slammed herself down forcefully, driving his huge cock deep into her horny body. The sexy girlfriend revelled in the electric sensations her boyfriend's friend's hands were causing as they roughly massaged her heavy tits while she rode his cock hard and fast.

More so...Nick was unaware of the 'can of worms' he had opened with his friend. While he watched his girlfriend and Alicia moaned and groaned hornily as she bounced up and down lustfully, the lust-filled boyfriend was unaware that the friend he asked to screw his girlfriend was planning on nailing his girl so good that she would beg him for more, with or without Nick being there...little did he know the risk he had taken...little did he know that the whole night had only just begun and his friend was about to give his girlfriend the fucking of her life...right in front of him...right on the bed they shared...with plans for more to come...Little did he know just how much his faithful girlfriend was enjoying his friend's big dick deep inside her.

Alicia couldn't believe how good she felt as she continued to bounce up and down Eric's dick, she had never felt this good, even with Nick. All the stunning brunette girlfriend wanted right then was to keep on riding this huge dick forever, however, her boyfriend's friend had other ideas.

As Alicia continued to ride his dick, her eyes closed as she moaned gently, Eric suddenly released his grip on her large tits and once more found her slim waist. Alicia smiled down at him as she opened her eyes, however as her eyes fell on the handsome face of her boyfriend's friend and work mate, Eric suddenly lifted Alicia up and off his huge, hard pole, causing her to sigh as the nine-inch rod slid easily from her horny pussy as he pushed her to the side of him.

Looking at him a little confusedly as she knelt naked on the bed in front of her boyfriend, now gently stroking his seven-inch dick as he watched and waited to see what his friend was up to, Alicia watched Eric push himself up onto his knees before he took her by the waist and manoeuvred her on the bed. At first Alicia was a little confused as to what he actually wanted her to do, not to mention where he wanted her to be, however as he positioned her to face Nick on the bed and moved behind her, his huge dick swinging though it was still hard, and spoke, a deep, wicked smile painted her luscious lips.

"I think we've gotten to know each other a bit better now, ah Liss," Eric said as he held onto her waist from behind and as she remained kneeling on the bed, he began to softly kiss her neck and shoulders, all the while Nick watched on directly in front of them. "What do you say we really get into this and you let me take control?"

A shiver of horny lust rushed through Alicia's body at the words. It felt so hot hearing her boyfriend's friend suggest 'taking control' of her right in front of her boyfriend while they were on their bed. Her pussy burned and ached to be filled once again by his long, hard, thick cock, and so right then Alicia's smile deepened as her breathing did and looked over at Nick as she replied to his friend.

"What do you have in mind big boy?" She asked in a voice that dripped with a teasing innocence; her stomach fluttering in excitement.

"I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you." Eric answered in a tone that was all animal-lust and full of self-confident command. "Doggie style...right in front of your boyfriend!"

Before she could even purr in horny-delight Eric pushed her forward gently, though with enough force to send a second shiver of delight through her body at his dominance. Landing on her hands, Alicia looked up towards Nick with eyes that burned with horniness and blazed with the begging she felt to be filled with Eric's dick and for him to fuck her however he wanted to, fuck, for as long as he wanted to. Her large 36D tits swung heavily beneath her as she held herself naked on her hands and knees while Eric, with one hand holding her slim waist, positioned himself behind her and gently teased her with his dick, leaving it just outside her hungry pussy as he spoke.

"Do you want me to fuck you Alicia?" He asked in a voice that was smug and confident; it sent her body wild.

"Mmmmm..." She purred in reply, her eyes brightening as she pushed herself back gently trying to impale herself on his hard nine-inch dick.

"No, no, not until you tell me what you want." Eric replied in that smug tone. Damn him, he knew what she wanted...fuck, she wanted it so badly. His teasing her made her a little irritated but oh so fucking horny too.

"I want your cock..." Alicia purred heatedly, knowing he wanted to hear her say the words in front of Nick.

The moment she said those four words, Eric pushed the tiniest tip of his hard dick into her pussy. The feeling sent waves of burning fire through her body and her mind reeled. Trying to push back to feel all of that magnificent rod burying itself within, Alicia moaned as her breathing deepened.

"Make sure Nick can hear you baby, he wants to watch after all, so give him something to enjoy." Her boyfriend's friend teased in that same smug tone. Damn, he was setting her mind ablaze.

A flash of a thought blinked through the horny girlfriend's mind, that Nick did want to watch, but did he want to be shown up like this, with these words. The thought however didn't last long, mostly because of how desperately horny she was right then, but also because as Alicia focused on her boyfriend, who sat a few feet directly in front of her face, she saw Nick's eyes blazing as she knew hers were and his hand flying up and down his hard cock. He was obviously enjoying himself, she might as well allow herself to fully enjoy herself too, after all, this had all been his idea anyway.

That was the moment Alicia Brookes let herself go...

"Ummm, I want your big, thick cock baby." Alicia purred sexily to her boyfriend's friend while keeping her eyes locked on her boyfriend's own, "Push that long, hard dick into my pussy and screw me like a slut..." With every word she spoke Eric slowly, so slowly, pushed more and more of his hard dick into her tight, hot pussy, and with each inch, Alicia's words grew hotter and hornier... "Ohhhh, yes Eric...slide that big cock into your friend's girlfriend...ummmm yeah baby...fill me up with your hot cock while Nick watches..."

Not being able to resist her words or her tight pussy any longer, Eric thrust forward hard, driving the rest of his huge dick fully into her body.

"Oohhhhuughhh!" Alicia groaned in delight, throwing her head back as she arched her back slightly as the entire nine inches was buried balls deep into her from behind. Fuck, she had never felt so full, nor so fucking good, in her life! FUCK!

Eric's other hand found her waist and without wasting another moment, her boyfriend's friend quickly pulled his long, hard cock from her before driving the thick shaft all the way back into her tight pussy hard, fast and without mercy; Alicia almost screamed with how amazing it felt.

"OHHHH FUCKK!" Alicia groaned loudly in a guttural cry.

Eric wasted no time in establishing a quick, unforgiving rhythm, ramming his long, hard, thick cock deep into her burning pussy with such heat and lust that Alicia's head spun as her first orgasm began to build swiftly and with tremendous force.

"Oh yes baby! Fuck me Eric! Oh shit, this feels so fucking good!" The horny girlfriend groaned just as loudly as before as her boyfriend's friend continued to relentlessly pound his hard, nine-inch dick deep into her from behind.

"Yeah, fuck! You like this Liss? Huh? You like being fucked like a slut?" Eric growled between clenched teeth from behind her, the words sending a shiver through Alicia's body and a bolt of fire to her pussy.

"Ummmm, oh yeah baby! Ohh, fuck me like a slut Eric...OHH..." Alicia began to reply as she panted heavily from the intense fucking Nick's friend was giving her, the last moan coming out as a squeal of pleasure as Eric slammed his huge cock home hard and fast, before she continued, "...Ohhhummmm give me that big dick of yours! FUCK YES! Ohhuuuhhhhhh!"

Eric of course obliged her and Alicia continued to moan deeply as she let her head fall forward, her long brown hair hanging over her face as she closed her eyes, revelling in how fantastic the sex was.

All thoughts of her boyfriend were being driven out of her mind by the relentless pistoning of Eric's huge dick into her tight, blazing hot pussy. Fuck! She had never felt so full of hard cock before, not even with Nick, and she had never been fucked so harshly in such animal lust! Eric was not showing any love for her, all that his hard, powerful thrusts showed was a hunger to fuck her, a smugness at getting his huge dick into her in front of her boyfriend, and an arrogance to be the best fuck she had ever had, and oh, was he right on target for all of that!

"Mmmmm, yeah! Oh yes! Oh fuck! Ummm! Fuck me baby! Ohuhh yeeaahhh! Uh!" Alicia moaned between heavy breaths as she held herself steady on arms that were quickly growing weak from the power and pleasure of this amazing fucking.

"Fuck your pussy's tight!" Eric almost growled as he continued pumping his long hard dick into her as he held her tightly by the waist.

"Mmmmmmohhhhhh! Fuck! Uhhh!" Was all the stunning brunette girlfriend could manage to moan as she stared through almost closed eyes at the bed covers she shared with her loving boyfriend, the boyfriend who was watching his friend fuck her right now. That thought made Alicia groan deeply, her hands gripping to the covers a little more tightly. "Ummmmm ohhhh fuuuckk yess!"

"Damn, ugh, fuck!" Eric grunted, his hands pulling Alicia back onto his thick cock as he rammed the whole nine-inches deep into her mercilessly, "Ugh, man, thanks Nick...uh...for letting me bang your girlfriend man...shit, ugh...she's a hot piece of ass!"

Alicia's eyes rolled in lust at those words and gripping tighter to the bed covers she slammed her tight ass back, impaling herself harder and faster on Eric's cock, moaning louder as she heard Nick grunt in obvious pleasure a few feet away.

"Fuck...wait 'till the guys hear about me getting in...ugh...your sweet pussy...fuck...they'll be sorry they fucking left early! Damn!" Eric added and Alicia squealed gently as he renewed his pounding with increased vigour.

"Oh baby! Oh fuck! Fuck! Ummmmohhhh yesss! Ohh fuck your cock iss sooo gooood! Ummm uhhh! Yes! Ohhh!" Alicia moaned as she repeatedly took the nine inch rod deep into her burning pussy, the hard thrusts of her boyfriend's friend causing the hot girlfriend to rock back and forth on her hands and knees, her large, luscious tits swinging lustfully beneath her as she moaned in horny pleasure.

"Yeah Liss, you love my cock fucking you huh?" Eric growled, pistoning his immense dick harder into her.

"Oh yes! Fuck! Screw me baby, uh, give me that big cock of yours! Uh!" She moaned in response, her fingers gripping tightly to the bed covers, holding on for dear life as Eric seemed intent on driving his dick through to her womb.

Suddenly one of Eric's hands left her waist and soon took a strong grip in her long, brown hair, before abruptly, and not gently at all, he yanked her head back, pulling her hard onto his thrusting dick and bringing a strained groan from Alicia's throat.

"Fuck Liss, I bet you love being fucked by me on your boyfriend's bed! Damn, you're such a horny slut!" Her boyfriend's friend growled harshly, there was nothing but animal lust in his voice as he continued fucking the hell out of her.

With the force he held her head back, Alicia could barely breathe let alone respond in anything but a horny, throaty groan as she revelled in the strength and lust that Eric was blazing with as he pounded her harder and faster than Nick ever had. She was glad that she could not reply right then, because oh, he was so right. Right then she knew she was totally in lust with this friend of her boyfriend's. Her hands gripped the bed covers tightly as she rocked back and forth on her hands and knees from Eric's powerful thrusts. Her large tits swung heavily and her head was held back, all directly in front of her boyfriend who was watching her get royally screwed. If only he knew just how much she was loving every inch of it, he may not have been so horny. Right then Alicia felt as if she would admit, and do, anything to be fucked as good as Eric was fucking her.

"Look at your boyfriend there, he loves watching me screw you right in front of him." Eric added, sounding both smug and more than a touch arrogant as he finally released his hold on her hair enough so that she could stare forward while he continued to fuck her from behind.