When Wishes Have Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of them smiled before Alicia replied.

"We've been 'at it' all day baby." She answered honestly, and with a small, impish smile at Eric. "Fancy a nice cold drink? I know I could do with one."

Nick smiled and kissed her softly on the lips, unaware that his friend had shot cum all over them only a few moments before.

"Sure, but I think I'm going to have a nice cooling shower first, it's been hot out there." Her sweet boyfriend replied with a smile that lit up his face.

"It's been hot in here too man." Eric added with a smirk and Alicia felt butterflies dance in her stomach.

"I bet, it's roasting outside." Nick replied with a grin as he placed an arm around Alicia's slim waist, which his friend had been holding some time before, helping her ride his hard cock. "You staying for dinner?" Her loving boyfriend asked sincerely.

Glancing between her and Nick briefly, Eric shook his head, that smug, confident smile sending shivers through Alicia's body and fire to her pussy. Fuck she was so horny today! Must have been screwing her boyfriend's friend so much! But fuck was he big, and so fucking good!

"Nah, man, I think I've taken enough of yours and Alicia's time up." He answered as he grabbed the top of the door, leaning against it.

"If you're sure man, you're welcome you know." Nick replied but Eric shook his head.

"I do want to say thanks again for letting me have sex with Liss though man, I had fun." He said and Alicia felt her stomach clench, her eyes sparkling was not lost on her boyfriend's friend who smiled proudly back at her.

Nick simply grinned, obviously thinking he meant last night.

"Sure thing man, thanks for helping us fulfil a fantasy." Her boyfriend replied and Alicia felt her heart racing, her eyes never leaving his friend as her pussy tingled hotly.

"Any time you need me again man, just let me know." Eric said with a grin and Alicia felt on fire as she heard Nick laugh again.

"It was a one time thing man, but I'll keep that in mind." He replied as he squeezed Alicia to him gently, though he didn't seem concerned in the least...if only he knew just what had happened that day... "It's been cool hanging out though, we'll have to do it more."

Alicia smiled deeply as she looked into Eric's eyes at that.

"Definitely man, I'll be over more often if you don't mind." Eric said and Alicia smiled as she looked up into Nick's eyes, nodding gently before Eric smiled and nodded.

"Cool." He said before kissing her lightly on the head, letting her go as he made his way towards the door. "Well, I really need a shower man, it's been hell working in this heat. I need to get out of these clothes. So I'll catch you soon, yeah?"

Eric took the hand Nick offered and shook it firmly, and Alicia smiled as she knew her boyfriend was unaware that that hand had been squeezing her firm tits and pinching hard on her nipples not long ago.

With a little more conversation Nick made his way into the bathroom, and as the door closed and locked behind him and the shower turned on, Eric slammed Alicia against the wall, her arms around his neck as they kissed hotly before he turned and pushed her firmly against the bathroom door, their tongues dancing as his hands freely explored her body and one of her hands crept down to squeeze his hard cock through his jeans.

Alicia felt so hot as she heard the water running behind the door as her boyfriend had his shower while his friend took such liberties with her right against the door.

It took a few minutes, a lot of kissing, a promise from the hot girlfriend that they would indeed have sex again, very soon if she could help it, before Eric finally left and Alicia leant back against the closed front door breathing heavily.

Walking shakily into the bedroom, her mind reeling and horny, Alicia looked over the messy bed that she and Eric had spent so much time in today before she looked at herself in the mirror. Her face was red and her eyes sparkled, while her large, heavy tits heaved as she breathed heavily as blood surged through her body and the wet, sticky feeling on her naked tits made her feel so hot.

Thoughts flashed through her mind of when and how she would be able to see Eric again...oh she needed his big dick inside her soon again...fuck! More thoughts also ran through her mind, the fact that she had cheated on her boyfriend today a lot and that she was planning on doing it again, but what surprised her was that she wasn't feeling guilty about it. Oh, she loved Nick with all of her heart and seeing him made her feel so happy, but sex with Eric was just...well...incredible, and there was no way that she was giving that up.

What little worry touched her was soothed as Alicia thought that besides, Nick had been the one to open this Pandora's Box. What should he expect letting his hot girlfriend have a big, hard cock fuck her all night long, not to mention letting her suck it afterwards? Well, she had certainly taken that big nine-inch cock a lot today, and in the days to come she was going to take it a lot more...anywhere, any time, as much as she could...and the hotter the better.

One last though flashed through the gorgeous girlfriend's mind, sending electricity through her body and painting a dirty, wicked, naughty smile on her beautiful face. Nick had bought three of his friends back last night, and Eric had boasted that he would tell them all about the night Nick had let him have his girlfriend and what they had missed by leaving early. Maybe she would get to know them all a little better...maybe she could hint at Nick bringing them all over for a night of playing games...yes, and send him out for something...

A dirty smile and flashing eyes...Alicia turned lightly to head towards the kitchen to get her baby his cold drink. Three cocks instead of one. Fucking three of her boyfriend's friends.

Nick had opened this Pandora's Box...now his girlfriend and friends were going to enjoy what came out. A lot. But that was to come...

- - - To Be Continued... - - -

1...345678