When Worlds Collide Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I meant every single word Caiden. I love you with every part of me."

Caiden's control did snap in that moment. Hands shaking with anticipation he scooped her up against him, crushing her breasts to his solid chest. Reign's arm slipped around his neck as her legs followed suit around his waist. She placed kisses over his cheeks, down his stubble covered jawline to his neck. Turning out into the hall he began to walk towards the bedroom, his mind racing a mile a minute. There were so many things he wanted to do to her, so many ways he wanted to love her. He kept seeing her in so many different positions; face down on his bed, her hands tied to the headboard as she arched her ass up for him. Riding him slowly her thighs splayed wide giving him an unobstructed view of their carnal union. Bent over every surface in the apartment, on the counter, against the walls. Even those thoughts seemed tame compared to some of his more colorful thoughts. All of which seemed to be a bit much for her first time. He wanted it to be special for the both of them. Carefully, he placed her on the edge of his bed, thankful that he took the time to make it up.

"Stay put, I'll be right back okay?" she nodded her compliance and he made his way down the hall to the kitchen. Pulling open cupboards he searched for the bottle of Jack Daniels he'd left, hoping against hope that the booze hounds he'd left his apartment to hadn't drank it all. A few minutes later he was about to give up when something told him to check the freezer. Sure enough, there it was behind an ancient bag of frozen peas. He grabbed two shot glasses and rushed back to his room. What he found there was enough to bring him to his knees. There she sat, perched on the edge of his bed. She was naked save for the completely sheer baby pink tank and the tiniest pair of matching sheer panties. She was leaned back on the bed initially, her thighs slightly parted giving him a beautiful view of her smooth slit. He was floored and almost dropped the shot glasses. She must have misinterpreted his silence because her demeanor quickly changed to a self-conscious one and her thighs slipped closed as her arm came up defensively over her chest as if to hide her nipples clearly visible through the top.

"You don't like it... I shouldn't have chang-"

Caiden was on his knees at her feet in an instant, his hands edging her thighs apart as he caught the unmistakable scent of her arousal.

"Please baby, don't ever hide from me," he said placing soft kisses on her kneecap trailing to her inner thigh. He could clearly see the wet spot quickly forming at the apex of her thighs although the rigidity of her body told a different story. He lifted his head to look into her eyes and saw the apprehension there. Slowly he reached for her arm slung protectively across her breasts, all the while never breaking eye contact with her.

"Please don't hide yourself from me sugar," he said as he slowly placed her arms at her sides. Grabbing the shot glasses he poured two shots; one for each of them and handed the glass to her. She accepted it and he watched as she took the hard liquor down like a champ, her tongue peeking out to capture an amber drop that dangled on her bottom lip. It was one of the sexiest things he'd ever seen. Caiden had enough; abruptly he stood in front of her nudging her milk chocolate thighs apart. Grabbing the hem of his tee he pulled it over his head, catching her roving eyes as they perused his body. 'Go right ahead and look,' he thought. It wasn't like he wasn't looking himself. Eagerly, he yanked down his zipper and was about to rip off his jeans when her hands went up to stop him.

"Please Caiden, slow down."

Her thick bottom lip was caught between her teeth, her cheeks were flushed and her long bangs were falling into her eyes as she cast her pleading gaze up at him, her hair falling in loose waives about her shoulders. In that moment he would have done anything she asked and so he slowly eased his jeans down his thighs, letting her look her fill as his black boxer briefs came into view. Once they'd pooled at his feet he kicked out of them and stood in front of her. He wanted to take control, take over, take her but this was her show. He wanted to push her out of her comfort zone, make her ask for whatever it was that she wanted from him and to take what he gave her as well. Hesitantly her hands went out to touch him and she snatched them away just as lightning crashed around them and thunder quickly followed booming over the faint sounds of Andre 3000. He waited for her to make her move not making anything easier on her in the least. He watched her eyes rove his body finally settling on his groin and this time she tenderly cupped him in her hand, no doubt scorching her palm through the thin fabric. He twitched at her unexpected touch and her eyes flew back up to his.

"Did you do that?" she asked, gently kneading his erection through his underwear. He let out a slow hiss at the sweet tension it was causing him.

"No sweetheart that was all you."

She began to explore his length, a look of confusion muddling her features for a moment as she tried to wrap her hand around him. It was sweet torture and as much as he wanted to just stand there and allow her to explore him he needed release.

"Honey..." he gasped his voice faltering as his hand closed over hers to still her. "If you keep doin' that I'm gonna come all over your hand. Now you don't want that do you?"

The look on her face said she wanted that and more. His knees nearly buckled; his baby had a little freak in her. Cupping her hand to his groin he attempted to lay out on the bed when a particularly strong wind came coupled with lightning and thunder quakes that echoed loudly though the room. Instantly the power went out.

"Shit!" he swore hopping up just as quickly as he sat. The room was now cloaked in darkness, only the faintest light was coming from the windows as the sounds of the storm became more and more violent.

"I'll see if I can trip the breakers, I'll be right back okay?"

"Okay, but that's not gonna work Caiden," she said her hands becoming more brazen in the dark. "You didn't blow a fuse, the power is out probably from a downed power line or something. You'd be better off finding candles baby." Slowly he eased away from her curious hands to the kitchen where he silently cursed when he tried the breakers and she was right; nothing happened. He checked a few places but remembered seeing candles in a drawer and fished them out completely by feel, ever eager to return to Reign's waiting body. He grabbed the candles, a box of matches, took a deep breath to gather his wits and returned to the bedroom, lighting a candle just as he reached her.

"Well tonight seems to be taking unexpected turns left, right and center!" he said grinning by candlelight. Reign said nothing, just smirked at him as he lit a few more candles and set them on the table beside his bed.

"Caiden," she called so softly he almost didn't catch it. Glancing up from the candles he realized she was cupping her firm heavy breasts through her flimsy tank top, the candlelight giving her an almost angelic glow. His stomach clenched at the sight as she rose to her knees tentatively touching herself for his benefit.

"Baby I can't wait anymore," she gasped as she plucked her stiff dark chocolate nipples through the sheer material. "I need to feel your hands on me Caiden, don't you want to feel how wet I am for you?" she whispered. The candles and all other rational thought were gone. He'd do whatever she needed, and if she needed him to touch her, then touch her he would. Immediately he pinned her to the bed pulling the scrap of top her body as he explored the expanse of wondrously soft skin she was baring to him. She welcomed him with open arms, her breasts were finally pressed completely against his chest, her stiff nipples scraping against his own.

"Dear sweet God Reign. You are absolutely beautiful," he breathed as he finally stole her mouth with his kiss. She was so responsive panting for air as her hands unabashedly learned every curve and ripple on his body leaving him aching for her. Her legs were once again wrapped around his waist and he ground against her pliant body silently begging for his own release. He was astonished that he hadn't blown it sooner. This was the longest he'd gone without sex since he'd lost his virginity but this girl.... She was so worth it. He eased off for a moment breaking their kiss just long enough to look down into her eyes and saw pure love and adoration in them. He wondered if his own eyes were so expressive because he felt the same way and more.

"Please Caiden," she half whispered and half whimpered. "Make love to me."

Caiden smiled his biggest smile at the near desperation in her voice and decided to just do things his way.

"Okay," he said simply placing a soft kiss on her plump lips. He sat back on his haunches, straddling her at the knees. He watched as her hand slowly snaked across her taut abdomen beneath the waistband of her sheer panties. He watched transfixed as she teased her clit, tiny whimpers escaping her lips.

"Ooooooh!" she softly moaned, her eyes never left his as she slowly pleasured herself. She drew her legs up to drape them over his thighs, her hand picking up speed as she began to pleasure herself in earnest. "Hurry up Caiden! Please!" she whispered breathless from her own ministrations. Caiden decided enough was enough and quickly shucked his underwear allowing his full turgid member to break free from its confines tapping heavily against her active hand. The second her eyes locked onto his length, they bugged out her head and she snatched her hand from her panties as if burned.

"Oh my God Caiden you can't be serious with that thing!" she cried her eyes saucers. Caiden was never a small man in any sense of the word and the usual reaction was somewhere between lust and elation, but all out fear? This was a definite first for him. Her thighs were clamped closed and she was shaking her head no, as if trying to convince herself of what she was seeing. He had to put a stop to this.

"Reign look at me," he said drawing her attention back to his face. She was glancing around the room looking panicky, he had to nip this in the bud.

"Look at me," he called softy drawing her chin up to look into his eyes. "Do you trust me?"

It was a simple question. There was no doubt this was going to hurt; it was her first time and he was, to put it lightly, a rather large man. He did not, however, want to let her retreat from him. To let her get scared and run from him, he wouldn't have it. He stared into her eyes waiting as patiently as he could for her answer.

"I... I'm scared Caiden, I mean I didn't know what to expect, but I didn't expect this! And now I'm just, I'm scared!"

"Do you love me Reign?" he asked simply.

"Yes baby, you know I do!" she replied her brow furrowed.

"I'm gonna ask you one more time, do you trust me?"

She hesitated a moment then cleared her throat nodding.

"Yes."

"Don't run from me Reign, please. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you were afraid of me, please don't ever fear me you know... I would never in my life do a thing to hurt you right? You know that don't you?"

Quickly she launched herself in his arms and he felt a pang of guilt. They really shouldn't be doing this. Not without her knowing the truth about him.

"Baby of course!" she said wiping his cheeks. Was he crying? When did he start crying? "I know you would never ever hurt me, I just got nervous 'cause you're..." she smirked a moment a grin playing on her lips. "Blessed! And that... blessing, is probably gonna rip me in two!" she said a nervous chuckle escaping her. He searched her eyes for her truth and he found it without effort.

"I'm not running anywhere Caiden," she whispered, taking his large hands and cupping her heavy breasts in her hands, her breath hitching as she made him squeeze her soft mounds, her taut peaks pressing into his palms. Caiden gave them both a firm squeeze then tested their weight in his hands, tweaking and pinching her sensitive nipples as he went. Heaven knew he wanted to go slow, take his time teasing her body into a frenzy but he just didn't have that type of control at the moment.

"There is n... no other man in... in the world..."

He silenced her with a kiss claiming her as his own as his tongue explored her mouth. No further words were necessary. He let his hands roam her body allowing his fingertips to learn the cascading bump that was her spine, learning cinch of her waist and drastic flair of her hips where her hipbones protruded only slightly. His lips kissed her entire face from her eyelids to her chin down her neck to find her sweet spot right where it meets her shoulder. He licked her gently and she gasped, back arching up to him offering her sweet full breasts. His hands travelled upward cupping the gifts she offered as his tongue traced her collarbone placing the gentlest kisses on her now fevered skin. Her breathing was labored and he placed his hand over her breastbone; he could feel her heartbeat thundering in her chest matching the intensity of the storm outside. Gently he pressed, pushing her back into the mattress. She watched him closely, her hand coming up to cup his cheek as he kissed her there, right on her heart. He continued kissing and licking a trail to her right nipple and licked around it. Her back arched further trying to press herself into his mouth.

"Be patient honey, you'll get what you want," he said with a chuckle.

Returning to her breast he stiffened his tongue and gave her whole nipple a firm lick. A moan escaped her lips as he licked her again and again until he finally sucked her into his mouth. Her hips began to roll at this as her fingernails scoured his scalp holding him to her chest. He could feel himself nearing the edge and had to pull back to gather himself. Slowly he made his way to the other breast and doled out the same treatment. God how he couldn't wait to be inside her. To feel her hot wetness envelop him. He could smell her so strong, now it was like her perfume scented the entire room. Slowly he began to kiss his way down her stomach dipping his tongue into her belly button. Lightning flashed, briefly illuminating the entire room as he kissed lower until he was just above her mound. Lifting her legs at the knees he again spread her but realized she still had those damn panties on.

"Caiden, you really don't have to-oh!" she squealed as he tore her panties at the hip and threw them. He spread her thighs completely and saw the most beautiful sight he'd ever seen; her flower bloomed right before him, her dew dripping from her center to run down the seam of her cheeks. Lord have mercy. He planned to take it slow and devour her like a four course meal but she was already dripping wet; periodically clenching on emptiness just begging to be filled. His plan forgotten he attached his mouth to her like a man starved sucking up every drop of moisture she leaked. Her flavor was like gasoline to an inferno; it was an addictive ambrosia he couldn't help but greedily consume. With every stroke of his tongue, every exploratory lick he was rewarded with more of her tangy sweetness and her moans began to build in intensity as her clenching cavern begged him to be filled. He decided to oblige, placing one finger at her entrance as his mouth latched onto her clit. His tongue lashed her little button as his thick finger pressed into her and she screamed her pleasure.

"Honey, you taste so sweet," he mumbled against her as he sawed his finger in and out of her. She was impossibly tight, squeezing the digit for all it was worth and trapping it within her velvety soft channel. Slowly he introduced a second finger and she moaned a bit in pleasure but also in protest. She wasn't used to being stretched this wide, that much was evident but if things were going any further she'd have to be able to accommodate him.

"I know sugar, just relax."

As he tried to work a third finger in, he could feel her hips retreating from him. "It's too much! It... freakin' hurts Caiden!" she winced as she tried to roll her hips away from his prying fingers.

"Okay," he conceded nibbling gently at her fleshy lips while still pressing his two fingers into her. Picking up speed he softly called her name, trying to get her attention. She was lost in her own pleasure; eyes firmly closed, one hand moulded to a firm breast roughly plucking and tweaking her own nipple, the other gripped the bed spread as her hips began to roll up to meet his fingers. She looked wanton and needy and he felt the exact same way. He needed to make her come, and come soon so he redoubled his efforts, his fingers pistoning in and out of her as he sucked firmly on her clit. Curling his fingers a bit he began to search out her g-spot. He knew he found it when her thighs clamped tightly around his head and her back arched completely off the bed.

"Oh my God! What are you-" her sentence was interrupted by her own scream as her orgasm hit her seemingly out of nowhere. Caiden rode it out with her fucking her harder as his fingers were flooded with her juices. Her heat clenched him spasmodically as he slowly eased his two fingers out of her and replaced them with his tongue as he speared her, trying in earnest to lick her clean.

"Oh God Caiden, please..." she moaned in protest as she tried to pry him from her mound. He took the hint crawling back up her body and forced her to look at him. Slowly she opened her eyes and offered him a crooked smile. He thought she looked delicious, her lids heavy, her honey colored eyes dark with arousal, hair plastered to her forehead, cheeks flushed from her recent orgasm, a bead of sweat running down her temple. A look of discovery shone in her eyes letting him know it had never been that good before. He felt his chest swell with pride at that and slowly brought his fingers up to her face.

"I can't believe how wet you were, and you taste..." he trailed off staring into her eyes as he slowly sucked his fingers into his mouth savouring her essence the way a sommelier savors the taste of their favorite wine. Reign eagerly slipped her arms around his neck and brought him down for a drugging kiss that left his head spinning. Swooning a bit, he adjusted himself so that he was aligned with her now dripping wet entrance, the fat head of his penis splaying her nether lips wide in the process. This was it; the moment when he would finally-

"Wait," she whispered and his blue eyes frantically searched out hers. The disappointment must have been clearly evident on his face because she quickly continued.

"I don't want to stop, I just... I wanted to..." she trailed off trying to find her words. He waited, suspended over her body, thighs spread poised and ready for his body's invasion. She snaked her hand between the two of them over his rigid abdomen to curl her fingers around his shaft. He released a shaky breath as she explored him more thoroughly.

"It's so thick, I can't even get my fingers all the way around it," she muttered as she tentatively stroked him. He smiled briefly at her admission before his brow furrowed and he released an admission of his own.

"Sugar, I'm so close I could come if you breathe on me too hard," he whispered into her neck. It wasn't a lie. She arched into him as she slowly and gently stroked him and smiled into his neck.

"I just want to return the favor, before we get down to business baby."

Gently she placed her palm to his chest and rolled him over onto his back, her hand never leaving his steely rod. She pressed a kiss to his lips, her plush breasts brushing against his chest teasing him further. She pulled back sitting upwards and smiled shyly at him, momentarily covering her breasts from him before he moved her forearms away. She smirked at him again and chewed nervously on her lower lip as she considered him. He just watched her, content that his turn would come. She straddled him, her mound just above his pelvis as she placed a chaste kiss on his lips. Her nipples brushed his sensitive skin as she grinded her hips lower on his body. It took everything in him not to take over, but pacified himself with stroking her; the look in her eyes telling him his touch was more than reigniting her passion. She was busily working her way down his torso, kissing sucking and nipping. He could feel the copious amounts of pre-come leaking a steady stream down her stomach as she slid down his body, his erection snuggled briefly between the plush globes of her breasts. His hips began to roll involuntarily as her tongue found the groove where abdomen met hip and followed it down to the base of his shaft and paused. Puppies and baseball occupied his mind as she eased herself back and allowed his erection to spring free from the confines of her breasts and bob directly in front of her face. He sat up a bit, intent to watch her as she pleasured him. She reached out and firmly grasped his shaft at the base and looked up at him, a little unsure.