When You Least Expect It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fritz
Fritz
85 Followers

"Take him all, Baby. Show him what a good cocksucking momma you are. That's it. Take it ALL!" I prodded her.

Barb leaned her head back, relaxed her throat muscles and proceeded to gobble up his entire meat.

"God Dam Man! I've never, and I mean NEVER, had a woman take it ALL! What a woman. I think I'm in love!"

Barb's eyes smiled up at him. She brought my hands to feel her chest, wrapped both of her hands around the base of Dave's cock and gave him one of her patented, sloppy blowjobs. Grinding her pussy into me, she tightened her cunt and I shot my load. She came, as she felt my hot cum shoot into her. As she climaxed, her mouth opened wide, and her teeth clamped down on Dave's throbbing cock. It took him over the edge and his warm semen shot to the back of her throat. After gagging on his first big load, she jacked and pumped him, until he unloaded again all over her tits. As she had done to me before, she sucked him dry and kissed him.

This must have been the first time he tasted his own cum, and it turned him on. As she Frenched him, remarkably his cock got hard again.

"Whoa, down boy!" Barb admonished him. Again she wiped his cum off her boobs with her dress, and then put it back on. I wondered how she could be comfortable wearing the cum-soaked frock. She said she was going to save it, as a memento of such a wonderful day. Whatever her reason, the odor reminded me of an x-rated movie theatre, and I said so (big mistake).

"Oooh, now THAT would be FUN! Let's go to a movie, guys!" She squealed, like a kid.

I tried to change the subject, but she wouldn't let it die. She was acting like some 9-year-old desperate to see a Disney movie, and there was no changing her mind. We had been to an x-rated movie once, many, many years ago and the experience was less than rewarding. Her reaction then was one of utter disgust and paranoia. We didn't last more than 15 minutes, and had to leave. Now I wondered if I had created a slut-monster? I finally gave in and said we could go, on one condition -that she wear her full-length overcoat. She agreed, and went to change.

Dave made some excuse about having a prior commitment, and said he might meet up with us at the theatre later. I thanked him for stopping by and for servicing my wife.

"Hey Don, the pleasure was all mine. I owe you one, big-time!" He winked and shook my hand.

"Donny, mix me another Martini, please?" Barb yelled, from the bedroom.

THREE, I thought to myself. This is uncharted territory. To error on the safe side, I mixed it half-strength and brought it to her. She had fixed her hair and reapplied her makeup, but she was still wearing the same smelly sundress. She noticed my expression, took a healthy swig and said the dress made her feel like a slut.

"You're not taking your prim and proper wife to the fuck flicks, Honey. You're taking a slut. For the first time in our marriage, I've been unfaithful. I fucked a stranger in front of my husband, and... and I loved it! I sucked and fucked you both, like some porno queen, and I loved it! Tonight, I will be a slut. I've got plenty of tomorrows to be your faithful, proper wife. For one night, I'm going to live out some fantasies -yours AND mine!"

In all our years of marriage, I don't think I was ever more exhilarated than at that moment. I mentioned that Dave had to leave. She was disappointed at first, until I told her he might see us later. She downed her drink, threw on a trench coat, and we headed out to the cinema.

We got in the car and had just pulled out of the driveway, when she spoke, "Remember back when I used to give you highway hummers, Honey?" She asked, uncrossing her legs.

Spreading her legs wide, she reached down and hiked up her dress. Dipping two fingers into her bare pussy, she held them to my lips. I licked her juices and recalled that was the good-ole-days. She leaned over on all fours, unzipped my pants, and took my semi-flaccid cock in her mouth. I pulled her dress up over her ass and finger-fucked her, just like the old days. It was a dark night and the traffic was minimal, so I didn't stop her from sucking my cock to a full erection.

By the time we arrived at the theatre, I was ready to shoot my load, but I restrained myself. She wanted me to cum, until I convinced her, it might be better to save it for later. I bought two tickets and we entered the seedy theatre.

"You're right Donny. It does smell like my dress in here."

We stood and waited for our eyes to adjust to the dark, stinking pit. The place could probably seat 200. Tonight there were maybe 20 people. I was sure they were mostly men. I mentioned it might be safer for us to sit in the back seats, so nobody could sneak up behind us.

"Hey, we're not here to play it safe tonight. Let's sit over there, so we can catch all the action," she said, pointing to the middle of the theatre.

I followed her down the dark isle. Once the patrons caught a glimpse of her blonde hair, even with the trench coat, they knew it was a woman. Some of them called for her to sit next to them, as we passed by. She turned to a group of them, smiled, spread open her coat and curtsied. The men applauded.

"Geez, Barb! Those horny old dogs will be after you, like flys on shit now," I said, taking my seat.

"Oh, some of them aren't that old. This will be fun!" she laughed.

As predicted, we hadn't been there a few minutes, when we were surrounded on all sides. Barb couldn't help but notice all the attention.

"Now boys, we're all here to watch the show, right?" She said, motherly.

"Yes Ma'am, we are definitely here for a show!" Said one guy, smirking.

Just then the screen lit up with previews of 'Cuming Attractions'. We sat back in our seats and soon the guys were actually watching the screen, instead of Barb. One of the feature movies started. It was your normal wham-bam-thank-you-maam saga that everyone expects. The non-plot story featured some beautiful young starlets and a few, well-hung co-stars. It was long before the theatre was filled with the typical sounds of overdubbed moans and slurping sounds. Barb started to giggle at the actor's make believe antics.

"God, this is so unreal," she whispered.

"I know, but THAT'S not," I added, motioning for her to look at the men around us.

Nearly all the men were in different stages of masturbation, some of them with their dicks out. Their eyes were glued to the screen, and we could faintly hear a chorus of heavy breathing all sides of us.

"Wow, that IS amazing!" She noted.

She slyly peered at all the guys, trying to sneak a peak at their equipment. Many of them were happy to oblige, when they caught her staring. She turned back to the screen, crossed her legs and opened her coat.

"God, it's sure getting warm in here. Did they turn the heat up?" She asked.

"Honey, I think you're the one who's hot."

"Oh, that's so nice of you to say. How come you don't have your cock out?" She whispered.

"I was just waiting for you, Dear," I answered.

She slowly peeled off the trench coat, unbuttoned a few of her top buttons and flapped her skirt up and down.

"Jesus, it's hot it here!" She said, out loud.

She hiked her dress up to her thighs and swung her legs back and forth, to fan her pussy. The men glanced at her, when she lowered her hands under the hem of her dress. She took two pussy-soaked fingers and ran them across my lips.

"See how hot I am? Are you this hot? Let's see..." she said, and unzipped my pants.

She took my cock out and stroked it a few times. Suddenly three or four guys moaned in unison.

"I think we're being watched," she whispered.

"I think they're watching you, Honey," I answered.

"Do you think so? We'll see about that."

She let go of my cock and sat back in her seat. On the screen was a gang-bang scene with five or six guys nailing one girl. She pretended to watch the movie and started feeling up her tits. As she pinched her nipples, we heard the shuffling of shoes behind us. Sitting up straight, she slowly unbuttoned her entire dress and pulled it wide open. Her naked body was on full display. The "oohs and aahs" assured her that she had their complete attention. She massaged her melons for several minutes, then put both hands on her thighs. I started jacking my erection at the sight of her. Her eyes closed, she leaned her head back. With her legs spread wide, she shoved her fingers into her wet pussy. This caused her forearms to squeeze her huge tits together and thrust them forward. Parting her pussy lips wide with one hand, she fingered her clitoris with the other. She scooted down further in her seat, continuing her heated masturbation. Without opening her eyes, she spoke.

"Touch me. Touch me."

I reached over and caressed one of her tits. Soon, another hand joined mine on her other tit. It was the hand of some guy sitting two seats on her right. He watched my actions and mimicked my every caress. He looked at me, then down at the seat next to her. He had a nice smile and a gentle touch, so I nodded my head. Taking that as an invitation, he quickly moved to the seat next to my wife. As we continued to massage her heaving tits, a pair of hands came from over her shoulders. I looked back to see a young man, who also nodded at me. His smooth hands caressed both sides of her face and jaw. She felt his light touch and turned her head slightly to run her lips over his fingers. His hands worked their way down to her chest. Once I felt his hands touch mine, I nodded to the other guy to follow me.

The stranger from behind took over our job, and I worked my hand down to her legs. The guy next to her did the same. Her breathing accelerated, when she felt our touch on her upper thighs. With closed eyes, she licked her lips and took hold of our hands. She pulled our hands to her wet pussy. Our fingers learned quickly to work together. I spread her lips, as he lightly teased her clit. He did such an expert job, she soon climaxed. While he brought her to an orgasm, I inserted two fingers into her cunt. Her hands flew over to our crotches and she started pumping both of our hard cocks. The guy next to her came quickly all over her hand and himself. She wiped his cum on her dress and pulled his hand off her pussy. Gently, she moved the hands from behind her from her tits. She sat up, opened her eyes and smiled at her suitors. Then, in one turn, she bent down and took my cock in her mouth.

Her head bobbed up and down on my tool, as she slurped, sucked and moaned loudly. My hips bucked against her face, while she swallowed my cock. She stopped sucking, took my throbbing cock out and pumped me to climax. My sperm flew all over her face. She made sure of that. That's when I felt a hand grip my shoulder.

"Did you guys get tired of waiting? Barb, nice facial!"

It was Dave. I was never more relieved.

"Man, you guys are loud. We could hear her blowing you from the back seats!"

"WE?" I asked. He stepped aside, and there stood a beautiful brunette. Dressed in a tube top and short leather skirt, she was stunning.

"Linda, this is Don, and the lady with cum on her face is Barb."

Linda smiled and said hello. Blushing Barb pulled her dress up to wipe her face and shyly returned the hello.

"Hey, down in front!" Some guy yelled.

Dave noticed the men glaring at Linda, and suggested we join them in the back. Barb pulled her coat over her shoulders and we followed them to a less populated area in the back. Linda and Barb went to the restroom. I quizzed Dave about Linda. He said she was an occasional girlfriend, who liked going to porno flicks.

"Remember, I said I owed you one? Well, she's the one!"

"Are you crazy? She's half my age. Beside that, Barb could NEVER deal with that!" I said, thanking him for the gesture. He just smiled and said, "We'll just see how it goes, and play it by ear. OK?"

The ladies returned and took their seats between us. They sat next to each other, with me on Barb's side and Linda next to Dave. The two giggled at the lame talent on screen and made off-color remarks. After about 10 minutes, they were getting along like old buddies. They stopped watching the movie and started into a quiet conversation. They tried to keep it down to a whisper, but often their voices erupted in laughter. I warned Barb to keep it quiet, observing the patron's backward sneers.

"Do you know what Linda does for a living?" She whispered to me. "She's a prostitute -a whore! Isn't that exciting?"

I was stunned and asked her how she knew that.

"I just asked where she worked, and she told me. I told her I was your slut for the evening. She got a kick out of that. Then I asked if Dave was her "trick". She said he was her boyfriend and she was taking the night off."

"I would have never guessed from her appearance she was a hooker," I said.

"I know. She's so pretty, and such a nice person," said Barb.

We went back to viewing the movie. We sat quietly and watched a Lesbian scene unfold. The scene with two women was hot. Even Barb (the devout anti-lesbian) seemed to be aroused. With her eyes glued to the screen, I heard her whisper to Linda.

"So Linda, do you ever do women for money?"

There was a long pause.

"No," she said.

Another long pause.

"I mean, well, I've made out with plenty of women, but usually not for money," she whispered.

"What about older women... you would probably have to charge them, huh?" Asked Barb, as she watched a young, buxom blonde starlet go down on the brunette.

After another long pause, I saw Linda rest her hand on Barb's thigh.

"There is no charge for a sweet, sexy woman that I'm attracted to," said Linda, lightly squeezing Barb's thigh.

Barb looked down at Linda's hand, and then turned to face her.

"I'm afraid my dress must smell terrible," Barb said, staring into her dark eyes.

"It smells like fresh cum," whispered Linda, inching her face closer to Barb.

"Some of it is fresh."

"Yes, I feel something wet," said Linda, running her fingers over a wet spot on the fabric.

Barb's legs spread apart. She raised her hand and softly ran her index finger on Linda's lower lip. Linda licked her lips and teased Barb's finger with her tongue.

"I bet you have a wet spot that's even fresher, hum? Let's see."

Linda slowly pulled up Barb's dress, until her pussy was in full view. She put her hand directly on Barb's bush and ran a finger into her wet pussy lips. Barb's whole body shuddered at her touch.

"Ummmm, see how wet you are?"

She brought her dripping finger to her mouth, merely inches from Barb's face.

"...and juicy too! Want a taste?"

Barb's hand fell from Linda's face and landed on Linda's ample cleavage. She started to move her hand, when her fingers caught on the tube top. One of her long fingernails got tangled in the fabric, so when Barb jerked her hand away, down came the top. Barb frantically tugged to release her finger and looked down at Linda's naked bosom. She gave up the battle, not wanting to tear the fabric. Embarrassed, she kept her head down and continued to ogle Linda's young tits. Linda lifted Barb's face up to hers again.

"Why I think you're trying to rape me, Barb. That's not fair. I think a little turn-about is in order," laughed Linda.

Barb's eyes fixed on Linda's, as Linda's expert fingers unbuttoned Barb's dress and pulled it down to reveal her jugs.

"Oh, what do we have here? 36D -no, double D's, right?"

Barb nodded. Linda massaged them and teased her hard nipples, like only a woman could. She stopped briefly and freed Barb's fingernail from her top. Resuming her massage, she broke the silence.

"Such a nice big set of tits. Do you let men cum on them?"

"I did today," Barb answered, in a daze.

"Wish I could been there. I would have gladly licked it off those big melons."

Barb broke a smile.

"You could put my top back on now, or not. I kinda like showing them off, you know. They're D-cups too, just 34 though. Do you think they sag too much?"

Barb hardly noticed when Linda put her hand on hers placed it on her chest. Barb's hand, as if on autopilot, cupped and fondled the pert, young tits.

"They are perfect, simply perfect," remarked Barb.

My wife continued feeling up the lovely Linda. Linda reached down and teased Barb's clit. She rubbed and stroked it, faster and faster, until Barb was ready to climax. Then, she stopped.

"Wouldn't you like to find MY wet spot?"

"NO!" Cried Barb.

She stopped her breast fondling, pulled Linda's hand away from her cunt, and turned her head back to the screen. The two starlets were wrapped in a lurid '69 and moaning like two dogs in heat. She watched subconsciously, and debated her next move. She looked down at my full erection, as I stroked it and watched the movie.

"Donny, she tried to put the make on me."

"And...?" I asked.

"And, part of me liked it. I'm just afraid to take it any further."

"Well, just go as far as any other slut would go," I suggested.

Somewhat reluctantly, she turned back to Linda. By then, Linda was in a heated embrace with Dave. She watched Dave's hands roughly tugging on Linda's tits. Their tongues danced together, as Linda undid her skirt. She lifted her ass and slid the skirt down her long legs to the floor. Dave's hand pulled away Linda's thong and he shoved his fingers up her pussy. Barb couldn't stop watching, as Linda pushed Dave back in his seat. He held his enormous hardon, as Linda stood up and turned around. Looking right at Barb, she spread her pussy lips and sat down on his huge cock. She rode his 10" cock up and down its entire length, over and over. Holding her tits to keep them from flapping, she bit down on her lip to stifle a scream. Barb was beginning to feel jealous, but she wasn't quite sure of whom.

The hard fucking duo had been at it for about 10 minutes, when Linda mouthed something to Barb. Unable to make out what she was trying to say, Barb stood and moved next to her. Only between Dave's deep thrusts, Linda was able to speak.

"I want.......to do.........that...........to.... you," she said, and pointed to the screen.

Barb turned to see the two lesbians eating out each other, and looked back at Linda.

"I know YOU do! I just don't know if I ...." She was interrupted when Linda's hands gripped her tits and pulled her face to hers.

"NOW," Linda said, sternly.

Reaching behind Barb's head, Linda jerked her lips to hers. Once again, Barb froze. Standing there with her open, cum-soaked dress draped over her nakedness, her legs almost gave way. She felt a chill run up her spine when the pretty, young hooker tenderly kissed her lips. The chill soon was replaced by the warmth of the stranger's gentle fingers and hands moving up and down her torso. The overwhelming sensations were no longer obscene or wrong. Linda's touch was comforting and soothing, but also wildly erotic. With Linda's fingers buried in her wet pussy, and her mouth full of Barb's big tit, she couldn't hold back. She ran her hand up Linda's thighs and on up to her shaven pussy.

Linda's stretched pussy still rode Dave's huge cock, but much slower now. As Linda's juices coated her fingers, Barb could feel the tip of her proud pussy lips, and then her clit.

"Oh God Yes! That's it! Don't stop!" Linda yelled.

The female cry got the immediate attention of the patrons, and they turned to look. Seeing they were now the "show", Barb quickened her strokes and bent over to suck one of Linda's tits. Linda's head flew back, as she ground her cunt into Dave's mammoth cock and Barb's fingers. Her grunts and moans filled the theatre. Many of the patrons were now standing, to get a better view. With cocks flying, many of them ejaculated. Linda let out one, final, long scream, and soon Barb's hand was full of hot cum. She pulled her hand from Linda's dripping pussy and started to wipe it on her dress, when Linda stopped her.

Fritz
Fritz
85 Followers