When You Least Expect It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fritz
Fritz
85 Followers

"This one's for ME, Baby," said Linda, as she brought Barb's soaked hand to her face.

She licked the cum from Barb's hand, until it was clean. It was then that the patrons got unruly, and we decided it was a good time to leave. The ladies quickly dressed and we were out of there in a flash.

Dave asked if we felt like a drink, and that his van was parked nearby. We agreed and piled into his conversion van. The oversized van was a sight to behold. Plush, crushed velvet lined the entire interior. The sexy little sin pit was well appointed with indirect lighting, wet bar, DVD video and a huge mattress. Barb and I both commented on what a beautiful layout he had. He explained that since his divorce, he often lived out of his van. Barb was totally enchanted with the van, and spread herself on the mattress.

"Your van is so cute, Dave! Can't we stay here and have drinks?"

"Sure, we can Barb. What can I fix you -another Martini?" He asked, now fully aware of its effects.

"Oooh, that would be sweet. A Martini is just what I need!"

As he started mixing, I whispered to him to make hers half-strength. He complied, switched on some music, and we relaxed with our drinks.

"Oh Dam, I completely forgot about this stinky dress! Dave, you wouldn't have anything I could throw on? I don't want to ruin your bed spread."

"I don't think that bed spread is unfamiliar with cum stains, but if you would feel more comfortable, I think I might have something," laughed Dave.

He opened a dresser drawer filled with all kinds of frilly lingerie and told her to take her pick. Barb was amazed at his collection and motioned for Linda to come see the goodies.

"Geez Dave, are you a cross dresser, or what?" Asked Linda.

"Hell No! That's just leftovers that have accumulated over the past few years. You girls are welcome to whatever you want."

Soon they had dumped out the entire drawer. They shed their clothes and started trying different outfits on. They kept asking our opinion on what looked good. The fabrics were all so shear and sexy, it really didn't really matter which ones they picked. We liked them all. The women were more critical.

"Here Barb, try this on," said Linda, handing her a pink camisole.

Barb pulled it on, but it was rather tight around her big boobs.

"I think this is too small for my big old tits, Linda. I think it would look much better on your sweet, young body."

"Nonsense! The color is perfect and your tits are scrumptious! Don't you think, Donny?" Said Linda, stroking Barb's nipples.

"I think you BOTH have outstanding tits, and you will both look great in any of this stuff!" I said, appreciating their huge racks.

"Barb, your husband is such a sweetheart. I could just eat him up! Mind if I try?"

Linda winked at me, and then turned to Barb with a questioning look. Barb realized Linda was seductively serious and looked at me for an answer. I smiled and shook my head "no". Barb turned back to Linda.

"Sure. I suppose he deserves a little extra action, after all I've had today. Just don't be too good a lover. I couldn't stand to lose him."

The young, slinky brunette, wearing nothing but a thong and thigh-high nylons crept toward me like a panther. I tried to laugh off her advances, but when I looked up at Dave, he was all smiles.

"Paybacks are hell, buddy," he said.

I watched silently, as she stripped off my clothes. She French-kissed me and I suddenly felt a pang of guilt, knowing my wife was watching all of this. The beautiful whore was much too attractive for me not to be aroused. My cock hardened at her touch, as I glanced to see Barb's expression. Barb was speechless, like she was observing a root canal.

"I promise not to be too good, Donny," said Linda.

She could see how nervous I was. She needed to break the ice and somehow put us both at ease. She motioned for Barb.

"I need your help, Honey. Come here and show me your technique."

Like the pro, she knew all the tricks. Involving Barb in my seduction was genius! Barb crawled over and took hold of my growing erection.

"I don't do much special, really. I'm sure its nothing, compared to what you can do, Linda."

"That's bullshit Barb! Most wives know exactly what it takes to please their man. They just forget from time to time, how much it means to them. Dave had nothing but praise for your talents, earlier today. He said you deep-throated him like a real pro. Now show us your stuff, girl!"

Barb's blowjobs were a thing of beauty, especially when she put her heart and soul into it. Bound and determined to impress her new friend, she took my cock in her mouth. Right away she swallowed my 8 inches to the hilt. I let out a deep moan and Linda gripped the base of my cock, while Barb bobbed up and down on my boner.

"That's a girl. Take him all the way in. He loves it. Don't you Donny?" Asked Linda, teasing my balls with her tongue.

"God Yes! Hell Yes! I LOVE IT!" I yelled repeatedly.

"Let's try this..."

Barb took my cock out and Linda showed her how both of them could suck it together. They both licked the sides of my dick at once, and then took turns sucking in just the head. I was in whore heaven. Every time I felt my climax coming, Linda gripped the base hard and stopped my ejaculation. They had my cock so hard, I thought it would implode. Instead, it exploded with thick, white cum. It felt like lightning was shooting from my balls, through the rigid shaft and into their waiting mouths. Like the slut whores they were, they licked up every drop, kissed each other and swapped my load, until they had swallowed it all.

"Hey Linda, don't teach me too much! Donny will get spoiled, and besides, I've got to go back to being a respectable, faithful, proper wife tomorrow!"

"So, you're kinda like Cinderella? Slut-for-a-night? You really think it ends tonight? That's pretty optimistic of you. Just don't be too surprised if the clock strikes 12, and you still have a craving for big cocks and pretty pussy."

"That thought DID cross my mind, but I've got too much invested in my marriage and family. I have to consider tonight as one final way to blow off some pent up sexual energy."

"Well, we'd better get busy then. There's only two hours left to make all those latent fantasies of yours come true." Laughed Linda.

"Why don't you boys go to that bar across the street. We need to have some 'girl talk'. We'll join you later, OK?" Said Linda.

Dave and I did as we were told and went to the little tavern.

Barb was excited at the prospect, but admitted she wasn't sure she still had any unfulfilled fantasies. She recounted, that in one day, she had had sex with another man, and, in front of her husband. She had a threesome with them. She'd been an exhibitionist and a voyeur in the theatre, and let several men fondle her at once. She had a lesbian encounter, and then watched her husband make out with another woman.

"I can't imagine anything I might have missed," she said.

"What if I suggest some other FUN things, and you tell me if it appeals to you?" Asked Linda, smiling.

Barb agreed and Linda started naming every conceivable, nasty, lurid, erotic scenario she could think of. Several of them were even new to me! It was entertaining, just to watch Barb's changing expressions. From giggling and smirking to utter disgust, she showed a whole range of emotions -most of them negative. Linda wasn't getting any positive responses, so she asked her if watching people in the porno movies turned her on.

"Not the ones on screen," she said.

"You mean the horny guys in the audience?" Asked Linda.

"Yeah, that was fun showing off, but..."

"But what? Watching me and Dave go at it?"

"Yes, that really made me hot," admitted Barb.

"What else Barb? There's something else, isn't there?"

Barb reluctantly nodded and smiled.

"Is it me?" Asked Linda.

Barb nodded.

"Did it make you hot, when I touched you?"

She nodded again.

"And when you touched me?"

Another nod.

"You're having a hard time, dealing with these feelings for another woman, aren't you, Barb?"

"Yes. Exactly! You're very lucky, to be able to express your feelings so openly. I could never admit to even having such feelings," said Barb.

"There's no LUCK to it at all! I KNOW my body. I know what feels good -what arouses me. When a sexy woman comes along, that I'm attracted to, I just want to...to...well, you know?"

"You think I'm sexy?" Asked Barb.

"YES, very! I would like to think you find me a little sexy too?" Linda asked.

"God Yes, Linda! That's my problem! I think you're the first woman I ever wanted to... to...."

"To make love to?" Whispered Linda.

After a long pause, Barb looked away and slowly nodded.

"Don't be afraid to show your feelings to me, Barb. You liked it when I touched your pussy, didn't you? You liked touching mine too. I could tell. Why don't you touch it now, without that big cock in me."

Barb watched, in silence, as Linda's hand took her own and placed it on her thong-covered mound. She felt Linda's wetness through the fabric, as she moved her fingers. Linda moaned and reached over between Barb's legs. Barb spread her legs at Linda's soft touch. Linda's fingers wasted no time finding Barb's wet pussy lips. She lightly teased her clit.

"You like a big, hard cock in your wet pussy, don't you?" She whispered, and ran her tongue in Barb's ear.

"I like them too. I also like the sweet softness of a woman -a sexy woman like you. Lay down and I'll show you how good it can feel."

Linda pulled off Barb's camisole, stripped out of her thong and laid her back on the mattress. Barb's eyes closed and Linda kissed her lips. Her body tingled with anticipation, as Linda's lips worked their way from her lips to her neck, then to her tits. The lips licked her hardened nipples, until they were soaked with Linda's saliva. Her whole body tensed up, when the lips kissed her torso and abdomen. Linda felt Barb's trepidation. Her hands stroked and soothed Barb's thighs, until her legs relaxed and opened. Barb felt Linda's familiar fingers on her pussy lips. The fingers pulled her lips open; she felt Linda's long hair on her pelvis and then a soft warmth on her clitoris. The soft, warm hardness of Linda's tongue was unlike anything she'd ever felt. As her lips spread wider, the tongue licked and darted into her pussy. Her orgasm came in waves. The lust for Linda grew, with each new sensation.

"Linda, OH GOD. Linda, I need to taste you. NOW!" Barb yelled.

Linda sucked in Barb's clit and held it in her mouth, as she spun her body around. She raised her leg and swung it over Barb to straddle her head. Barb's hands caressed Linda's ass and hips and then pulled her shaven pussy to her mouth. She slid her tongue into Linda's wet lips and returned the favor, by sucking her clit. Their bodies became one, beautiful mass of hair, tits and ass. After alternating two or three orgasms, both women knew where each other's climax buttons were. They were taking turns pushing those buttons, when Dave and I returned to the van. Dave slammed open the van door, and there they were, together in a naked embrace. They glanced at us, smiled and went back to getting each other off.

"God, leave you two together for a few minutes, and this happens!" Dave laughed, as we climbed into the van.

We watched them go at it for about five minutes, before whipping out our cocks.

"Come on in, guys! The water's fine," said Linda, taking one last, long lick at Barb's cunt.

The women broke their embrace and got to their knees. They undid our pants and sucked our cocks, as we tore off the rest of our clothes.

"One hour left, Barb. Are you ready for some heavy-duty fucking, or what?" Asked Linda.

"FUCK YES! Let's do it. I want to fuck all of you! Just fuck me like the slut I am!" She yelled.

"OK, then. We can all fuck you at the same time, Baby," said Linda.

She reached in her purse and pulled out a dildo and strapped it on. As she lubed it down with jelly, she issued instructions. She had Dave lay down on his back. Next, she told Barb to mount him. Eagerly, Barb straddled his huge cock, spread her pussy lips and inserted it. As she started riding him, Linda had me stand, so Barb could suck my cock. Before Barb could object, Linda knelt behind her and slowly inserted the dildo into her asshole. Barb relaxed and adjusted to the dildo. She took my cock back into her mouth and slowly started to ride Dave's hard cock. Linda inched the fat dildo into her ass until she had taken it all.

Pain and pleasure mixed together, until her feelings became an erotic blur. With a multitude of hands and fingers caressing, pinching and gripping her body; with three cocks filling every hole, her orgasm peaked. My cock fell from her open mouth, and she screamed.

"Oh FUCK, OH FUCK, OHH FUUUUUCK!"

With one final thrust of Dave's cock, he filled her womb with his hot seed. Her asshole clenched so tightly, it spewed out the dildo. When she sat up straight and ground her cunt into Dave's cock, my own erection burst forth a stream of white cum on her tits. Her hands spread my jizz all over her tits, while her body kept riding Dave's spent cock. She took hold of my flaccid dick and sucked it in her mouth again. Linda came over to me and held on to the base of my cock, while Barb sucked.

"She's wants you to cum again," Linda said, in a whisper.

She saw my expression of frustration.

"I don't know if I can?" I said.

"Sure you can. Here, I can help," she said, and knelt down at my feet.

Still holding on to my limp dick, she licked up some of the cum from Barb's tits. Once she had a mouthful, she opened Barb's mouth and let my cum drip onto her tongue. My dick flinched and she tightened her grip. The cum-swapping turned into a full-mouth, messy kiss, with the women squeezing each other's big tits. Dave's cock must have come back to life, because Barb started riding him again. Linda's grip turned into tight strokes and I felt my cock start to harden. She broke the kiss and directly went to sucking my cock. Barb looked up at me, like a wanton whore.

"That's it Bitch! Suck him off. Make him cum in my slutty mouth."

Then she looked down at Dave, who had his fingers in Linda's pussy.

"Come on stud. You going to fill me up again, or what? That's it. Get that bitch wet again, so I can eat her out. God, I love the taste of that pussy. Come on. Fuck me, you stud!"

The combination of Barb's language and the whole erotic scene had my cock rigid again. Linda certainly knew all the tricks of the trade, and then some. She pumped my cock harder and harder into her sweet mouth, until she knew I was ready.

"OK Honey, he's ready."

"Give it to me, Donny. Fuck my slut mouth."

Barb's mouth opened wide and Linda let up on her tight grip and pumped my load into her waiting mouth. Just then, Dave's back arched, elevating Barb. My cum poured into her mouth, as Dave's cock burst inside her. The dual ejaculation gave her an immediate orgasm. With my juice hanging from her lips, she smiled.

"You OK, Barb?" I asked.

"Ummmm Yes. I'M FULL!"

"It's been quite a day for you," I surmised.

"Yes indeed. One, I won't soon forget!" She said, licking her lips.

"So you honestly don't think this could ever happen again?" Asked Linda.

"Hell, I would have never thought THIS could happen, in the first place!" I interrupted.

"Yes, I'm afraid our marriage has become rather predictable. The future? I don't know if anything will radically change, but who knows? Maybe, just maybe... when you least expect it... who knows?" She winked.

We all laughed.

Fritz
Fritz
85 Followers