All Comments on 'Where Angels Fear to Tread'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Surreal

But well written nevertheless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting start for a story.Not really your style but i'm curious what happens next.

ann_on_em_esann_on_em_esabout 16 years ago
I can't help but wonder....

....what all the fuss was about if you eventually ended up writing for this site again. Welcome back. I like the concept of this story. Yeah, well I know this comment will probably be deleted because of our 'history.' Just wanted to say my piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
its not Danielle

Just some else registered under her name, since its free. Anyway nice story ;)

HonourHonourabout 16 years ago
Oh the Joy of Trolls

Hello lass I do hope its yersell decided to give those losers a poke in the eye. It really would be a better site if only members were allowed to post but there are some miricles even I wont hold my breath for. Great start and I know if its oor DK it will only get even better.

D_K_MoonD_K_Moonabout 16 years ago
Welcome Back

It's good to see your work back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well written

This is good an I hope your new book will be available soon I can not wait to read it. I continue to read your stuff here as well as on the stories on line site as I said I can't get enough of your writting looking forward to gettingyour new book as well thank you again for all of your stories.

sethskittensethskittenabout 16 years ago
Welcome Back

Interesting story. And as Usual you have my full attention and I cant wait to see more

evanslilyevanslilyabout 16 years ago
It's good to have you back!

And with a great story too. Looking forward to Chapter 2 :)

darklover1975darklover1975about 16 years ago
Whooo hoooo !!!!

Can't wait for the next chapter!! Who can resist a fallen angel?? Please hurry up !!

SweetWitchSweetWitchabout 16 years ago
Gasp!

The life of a guardian angel is so trying.

I really enjoyed this, Dani. What a fun little read.

Welcome back.

scouriesscouriesabout 16 years ago
Welcome back!!!!

No matter what beach we find ourselves on I must say that all of us at ScouriesWorld are delighted at your return. LITEROTICA was a worse place without you.>>>Seeing this is the first story you’ve posted let me give you a word of advice that I received some three years ago from an irate reader. He wrote: “You (so and so), if you are going to write a multi chapter story make (xxxxing) sure that we know it when we start reading. I read the whole (xxxxxing) thing and then I found out it was only chapter (eefffing) 1.”<<< GOOD LUCK …and remember, quality is much more important than quantity…jaime

DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 16 years ago
Great to have you back!

What a great story to return with. Really like this one and look forward to seeing where you take us. At least now we can find out here when your books are coming out.

enemyinsideofmeenemyinsideofmeabout 16 years ago
lovely

how nice to have you back, and with a wonderful story to boot. can't wait for more.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterabout 16 years ago
Dear Ms. Kitten

I loved it. Please post a new chapter soon. Glenn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You sure it's her?

Nice start, but not quite up to former standard. Makes me wonder why...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You're back

After all you said about it, you needed this place more than you thought. But it shows Laurel and Manu don't hold grudges.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 16 years agoAuthor
I came back, yes. But it was because of

the advantages I have with advertising my books here. I have a new book coming out in print next month. I couldn't advertise since I wasn't a literotican author, now I am, so I can. Thanks so much for all the welcoming words and for those of you who have said such nice things in your emails.

mk60mk60about 16 years ago
glad you are back!

I am so glad you are back! I can't wait to read more of this story...and hopefully some of your others as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
anonymous

i am so glad you returned

TricialenTricialenabout 16 years ago
FALLEN ANGELS

Welcome back Dani,

Glad to see your story(ies) here again. Fallen angel and the devils demon? Yum, sounds like dirty work but I'll bet he's up for the job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Too much

There is far too much behind the scenes nonsense on this site,and far too much "politics".Without readers ,like all sites this site would soon fold up.I do not care who the author is,as far as I am concerned I judge each story on its merits and will vote as I see fit.This is a good story and as such I have given it maximum points.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Woohoo!

A great first chapter and I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Interesting start

I think this is an interesting beginning and am anxious to see where you plan on going with it. Please continue and update often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Lacking

It seems kind of disjointed and unbelievable. Like, is it really feasible that a stranger on a train is going to be able to tell a jilted woman the exact reasons for her fiance's infidelity? Maybe if there had been some build up instead of oh in pops an all knowing all seeing angel who is now going to magically fix everything. And why did the ending just drop off? Even if this was only one chapter in a story, I found it lacking.

LadyIlsaLadyIlsaabout 16 years ago
Love the Angel Angle

Since I'm new here, and never read your previous contributions, I'm fairly unbiased. I liked this. I love the premise and your main character is very believable. My only suggestion would have been ending the first chapter with the very beginning of the next assignment instead of halfway through. More of a cliff-hanger. And the sex was a bit gratuitous. Of course, all sex is good sex, so what the heck...

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingabout 16 years ago
Not really lacking

To the reader who commented on why a complete stranger would walk up to you on a train and start fixing your problems, it works because of the story that precedes this one. That is where that scene comes from. I think it works regardless, but if you read the first story it works better.

AMY_MonacoAMY_Monacoabout 16 years ago
Great!

Welcome back, Danielle. I'm so glad you've decided to post on here again. This story is intriguing and I'm excited for what's next (I'm about to move onto your next chapter...) Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
YOUR BACK YOUR BACK!

Thank god I didn't think you were coming back where have you been! Is everything ok? Oh and LOVE the new story as always!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
U're Back!!!!

Soooo glad you're back!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
awesome

awesome as usual. Go glad to have you back here. I went to the other place only to read your work. I prefer it here. It's more computer friendly here. So I hope you are back to stay.

kaylacakeskaylacakesabout 16 years ago
:)

Glad to have you back DK. I didn't know where you were moving too so missed all your stories and there were a few i would liked to have finished reading. If you could send me the site so i know .. would be much appreciated. Good work as always

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
someone already said it

better than I will. It's easy to see the appeal, and kudos to the writer and readers who make each other so happy. This is something that I'd see a lot of people reading, like something in the grocery store paperback rack. I'd probably thumb through it just to see what the fuss was about, and then put the book back, and wish everyone health and happiness, as I went to the library to check out Joyce or Faulkner, again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
*salute*

We all bow down to your superior taste in literature. Truly you have impressed us all with your interest in Joyce and Faulkner.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories